numnuts

36 minutes ago, Velma said:

I've never had bed bugs, only lice, but do people normally report "sightings?"

"The Year of the Killer MENA Bed Bugs" Coming soon to a cinema near you !  🙄

Edited by Nip
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Velma said:

I've never had bed bugs, only lice, but do people normally report "sightings?"

Bed bugs are all over the MSM, with one report saying ’ the panic over bed bugs is a lot greater than the actual threat'.. now what does that remind me of??

The Guardian’s main story claims ’ Bed bugs don't discriminate’ which surely means that bed bugs are good..

Panics like this are yet another sign that countries like Britain are no longer adult, waiting in terror for someone to rescue them from largely imaginary threats ...will there be queues for anti bed bug vaccines now?

Edited by pete675
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

The legacy media is so alarmist about everything, even the weather. Everything is an emergency and a crisis and a big panic to them, it is very ridiculous. 

I am presently experiencing an "amber alert" because... its raining in Scotland. 😂

Trains are cancelled, cars told to drive slow and cross-border travellers, stay away!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/3/2023 at 2:04 PM, Not Thoth said:

From the source:

https://www.ibtimes.sg/katalin-kariko-hungarian-biochemist-behind-covid-vaccine-was-once-listed-communist-informant-57710

So, she's definitely telling the truth because normally, in this situation, no-one ever tells the truth... huh?

No doubt, she has taken personal responsibility, or ownership as the apologists like to put it, for all of her past transgressions. No need for punishment. One of the big slogans to emerge from the Nuremberg trials was 'I was only following orders is no excuse'. And that applied to those who served in the military, with a strict chain of command, peer pressure and little room for questioning anything. This woman signed up to the Hungarian Stasi to protect her job, which is no excuse at all, and seems to have gotten away with it. Her 'claims that she did not provide them with information or was active as an agent' probably translate as 'the PTB later destroyed my Hungarian Stasi records as a favour'. What a git.  

On 10/5/2023 at 7:00 PM, Talorgan said:

Kary Mullis PCR inventor said it can't accurately test for infectious disease. Also no infectious virus has ever been scientifically proven to exist 

https://drsambailey.com/a-farewell-to-virology-expert-edition/

Even so, people getting ill, while coughing and sneezing, can have an effect on those in close proximity to them. This can obviously be mitigated by basic commons sense and good hygiene.

18 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

3 jabs in 1, where have i seen that before?

Tesco? As well as just one shot needed per victim, each autumn, there must also be a financial angle to this. I bet they don't discount to their government buyers, when selling combo jabs. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they charged a premium for doing things that way. And they will surely have lower production and delivery costs as well. 

17 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Are bedbugs going to be used as the excuse for spraying the aerosolised mRNA 'vaccines' into public spaces?

Paris bedbug panic spreads to Africa: Algeria disinfects planes, trains and automobiles in bid to stop invasion after surge of cases in France

By James Reynolds and Afp

Published: 15:39 BST, 6 October 2023 | Updated: 17:50 BST, 6 October 2023

Algeria has announced 'preventative measures' to contain the spread of bedbugs following a surge of reported sightings in France. Actions include inspecting and disinfecting planes, ships and land transportation, and 'the strengthening of epidemiological monitoring'. The country will also focus on the cleaning airports and seaports, as well as inspecting and sanitising baggage, amid fears the French surge may soon reach beyond the continent.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12602535/bedbug-panic-france-algeria-africa.html

They are definitely going to be used as the excuse for 'something'.

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

The legacy media is so alarmist about everything, even the weather. Everything is an emergency and a crisis and a big panic to them, it is very ridiculous. 

Yes, but the weather (climate change) is going to be one of the biggies, when it comes to the PTB trying to justify and enforce a NWO.

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Ain’t seen nothing yet.

Wait until the cotton wool wrapped, easily offended woke kids take over in ten yrs time, it’ll be unbelievable. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/6/2023 at 5:39 AM, Velma said:

Words fail me….  (not really) but the earth is becoming a crematorium.

All I’m hearing on the news at present is reports of mass casualties, whether its missile strikes in Ukraine or drone attacks in Syria, buildings engulfed by flames, like the wedding party in Iraq, or the immigrant apartment block that burned down in Johannesburg, Include the fatalities from wildfires, floods, hurricanes, earthquakes, tornadoes and landslides, which are destroying whole communities. I guess we are due a massive volcanic eruption, perhaps around the time of the annular solar eclipse. Then there are the excess deaths from blood clots, heart attacks and turbo cancer, which baffles doctors. It’s as if TPTB are having a mad killing spree, although, they have been doing that since time immemorial, it’s just got worse! This is what happens when your unelected rulers are a ‘death cult’ without empathy and a lust for power.

Japan has had 3 big earthquakes in 3 days. Floods going in all over the place.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, numnuts said:

Even so, people getting ill, while coughing and sneezing, can have an effect on those in close proximity to them. This can obviously be mitigated by basic commons sense and good hygiene.

Yes I always try and get away from spluttering people too but then again those attempts to infect people with """"Spanish flu"""" !!!!  never succeeded so I wonder if whole germ theory is up the spout!

Although I'm more concerned of getting slatterering with nano particles from nasal vaccines etc but again I don't think is any sure evidence of this yet ,not sure?

7 hours ago, numnuts said:

Tesco? As well as just one shot needed per victim, each autumn, there must also be a financial angle to this. I bet they don't discount to their government buyers, when selling combo jabs. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they charged a premium for doing things that way. And they will surely have lower production and delivery costs as well. 

nope i was referring to MMR

4 hours ago, Nip said:

JABBED and BOOSTED ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-67041682

Another victim of the vague "short illness" pandemic

Terence Davies: Screenwriter and film director dies aged 77

Possibly lucky to reach 77 as there is - a completely coincidental? - epidemic of ill health among younger people who will hence be unlikely to reach pensionable age.

Articles like this one, from the Guardian before it was subverted by big $$$$, make interesting reading now https://www.theguardian.com/analysis/story/0,3604,259438,00.html

Problem solved I think...in a diabolically clever and underhand way.

Just as Jacques Attali said they would ( or didn't if you are naive enough to believe the 'fat chequers').

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

drip drip

Grieving relatives should not be raising this issue with their MP's but with the police, because what they are casually discussing on GB News amounts to mass murder of the most vulnerable by medical malfeasance.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Velma said:

Grieving relatives should not be raising this issue with their MP's but with the police, because what they are casually discussing on GB News amounts to mass murder of the most vulnerable by medical malfeasance.

Indeed. NICE are not nice at all..

But C. S. Lewis was a true prophet, see 'That Hideous Strength' which features an evil organisation called... NICE! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1