Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

24 minutes ago, Velma said:

But won't the "virus" have mutated, mutiple times, throughout the Greek alphabet, before they launch their triple jab in 2026, thus making these early trials useless?

Yes, but trials = $$$$

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Velma said:

Words fail me….  (not really) but the earth is becoming a crematorium.

All I’m hearing on the news at present is reports of mass casualties, whether its missile strikes in Ukraine or drone attacks in Syria, buildings engulfed by flames, like the wedding party in Iraq, or the immigrant apartment block that burned down in Johannesburg, Include the fatalities from wildfires, floods, hurricanes, earthquakes, tornadoes and landslides, which are destroying whole communities. I guess we are due a massive volcanic eruption, perhaps around the time of the annular solar eclipse. Then there are the excess deaths from blood clots, heart attacks and turbo cancer, which baffles doctors. It’s as if TPTB are having a mad killing spree, although, they have been doing that since time immemorial, it’s just got worse! This is what happens when your unelected rulers are a ‘death cult’ without empathy and a lust for power.

I think Mr Icke would consider Loosh production is running efficiently at thre moment

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, wagdog19 said:

Hi brethren. Just wondering if anyone has been struck down with a nasty flu lately?

Got hayfever symptoms on Tuesday afternoon (?), since then, persiatent coughing and shards of glasa in my throat, plus all the other mucus shit. Coincidentally, got a message from my gp practice ( who despise me), to get a flu vaccine, and they will throw in a  free vaccination. (I feel blessed. By Baphomet). Seriously, just wondering, it's a bit weird, a few other clean brethren got similar symptoms. It's the worst 'flu' I have had for many years. Cheers. 

Thanks everybody for your feedback. Some great advice, much appreciated. Time for a 72 hr fast me thinks..🤣

• Haha 1

Another sidelight on the 'pandemic' :

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/10/05/anorexic-woman-patricia-court-protection-mr-justice-moor/

"Deaths from eating disorders have surged since the pandemic, with the latest available data showing that the annual number of patients dying is now more than double the pre-Covid average."

Officialdom doesn't seem very bothered about preserving life does it? In contrast to the 'pandemic' or rather exactly the same? 

The 'pandemic' was a smoke and mirrors affair that encouraged neurosis, hypochondria and medical obsessions.

Like war, it was basically a money making racket for the elite that only the masses took seriously.

People will find out eventually, just like the Americans who went off to Vietnam to fight off 'the evil communists' , only years later to see all the jobs in their home towns exported to a Vietnam that was now a successful centre of cheap wage capitalism.

Be funny if it wasn't so tragic. 

• Like 1

JABBED

10/04/23

Exclusive: Healthy 21-Year-Old Given 3 Days to Live After Pfizer Shots Led to Rare Autoimmune Disorder

In an exclusive interview with The Defender, Cody Hudson and his mom, Heather, shared how Cody developed a rare autoimmune disorder causing recurring blood clots and other symptoms he'll be coping with for the rest of his life after receiving two doses of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine.

By Brenda Baletti, Ph.D.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/cody-hudson-pfizer-covid-vaccine-injury/?utm_source=luminate&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=defender&utm_id=20231005

JABBED?

TikTok influencer Lorenzo Delle Femmine - known as Mister Pella Pazzo - dies aged 40 'after collapsing in front of his children'

• The Italian star, who chronicled his family life on TikTok died from cardiac arrest 

By Rachael Bunyan

Published: 07:27 BST, 6 October 2023 | Updated: 09:40 BST, 6 October 2023

TikTok influencer Lorenzo Delle Femmine has suddenly died at the age of 40 after he reportedly collapsed in front of his children. 

The Italian star, who chronicled his family life for his 1.8 million TikTok followers, died from cardiac arrest on Monday. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12601005/TikTok-influencer-Lorenzo-Delle-Femmine-known-Mister-Pella-Pazzo-dies-aged-40-collapsing-children.html

Jamie Foxx reveals his Django Unchained co-star Keith Jefferson has died from cancer at 53 as he shares heartbreaking tribute: 'Everything hurts'

By Katherine Stinson For Dailymail.Com

Published: 19:48 BST, 5 October 2023 | Updated: 19:59 BST, 5 October 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12599017/Jamie-Foxx-reveals-Django-Unchained-star-Keith-Jefferson-died-cancer-53-shares-heartbreaking-tribute-hurts.html

• Like 1

Are bedbugs going to be used as the excuse for spraying the aerosolised mRNA 'vaccines' into public spaces?

Paris bedbug panic spreads to Africa: Algeria disinfects planes, trains and automobiles in bid to stop invasion after surge of cases in France

By James Reynolds and Afp

Published: 15:39 BST, 6 October 2023 | Updated: 17:50 BST, 6 October 2023

Algeria has announced 'preventative measures' to contain the spread of bedbugs following a surge of reported sightings in France.

Actions include inspecting and disinfecting planes, ships and land transportation, and 'the strengthening of epidemiological monitoring'.

The country will also focus on the cleaning airports and seaports, as well as inspecting and sanitising baggage, amid fears the French surge may soon reach beyond the continent.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12602535/bedbug-panic-france-algeria-africa.html

• Like 2

9 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

Months After A Bill Gates Funded Malaria Vaccine Administered In Kenya, 90 School Kids Begin Exhibiting ‘Unexplained Paralysis’, Coincidence?

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/months-after-a-bill-gates-funded-malaria-vaccine-administered-in-kenya-90-school-kids-begin-exhibiting-unexplained-form-of-paralysis-gavi-alliance/

were the girls all affected at the same time? That would be strange if it all occurred on the same day as then it would need to have been something latent that was suddenly triggered. If it was your run of the mill vax damage then the girls would have experience problems over a course of time as people are affected differently

• Like 1

De-Spike Naturally: An Oncologist’s Guide to Recovery

“The more shots you took, the more damage your immune system had.” Here’s what you can do about it, per Dr. William Makis.

In the aftermath of COVID and the subsequent injections, the question everyone is asking is, “How do I get this stuff out of my body?” The good news is that there is hope for the vaccine-injured and concerned — and it doesn’t cost you a penny. In fact, it will save you money.’

The solution – a 72-hour fast. While intermittent fasting, or time-related feeding, has several health benefits, oncologist Dr. William Makis attests the healing process really ramps up after the 48-hour mark.

“I do believe that almost everybody can detox from this stuff [COVID shots],” said Dr. Makis in a recent interview. “It’s not a hopeless situation,” he stressed. “Once this stuff  has been circulating in your body for a while, it can do a lot of damage.” Dr. Makis added that because of spike protein sheddingand “God knows what they’re spraying in the skies,” unvaccinated people can also benefit. “So the key is, again, to jump on it. The earlier, the better.”

What are the benefits of a 72-hour fast?

The key benefit is the activation of an evolutionary process called autophagy, “which is truly astonishing,” said Dr. Paul Marik in a separate interview.

“What the body does is when it detects foreign protein, misfolded protein, dysfunctional protein — it destroys it because it figures out, this is not good, I want to get rid of it,” explained Dr. Marik. Autophagy does the same thing with spike proteins. It’s like the garbage collection system of the cell.”

“It’s an ingenious system,” Dr. Marikpraised. “So, it’s how the cell deals with these toxic proteins … What we really want to do is embrace the ability of the host to heal itself.

“Autophagy is the body recognizing that you’re in a kind of a famine state, and the body basically tries to give you every advantage possible [to hunt or find food],” added Dr. Makis.

Thus, a significant benefit of autophagy is the body’s ability to break down and eliminate its own damaged cells. For those vaccinated, it targets cells affected by or exhibiting the spike protein. Concurrently, the body releases stem cells to mend regions that require healing. This process also targets and removes compromised immune cells

https://vigilantnews.com/post/de-spike-naturally-an-oncologists-guide-to-recovery

• Like 3

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-67035523

Just hours after the release of his new album, For All The Dogs, the multi-Grammy winner said that he has had stomach issues for years.

Drake joins several musicians who have recently taken a break or cancelled tour dates, citing health issues.

In July, Madonna announced that she was pushing back her tour by three months after being taken to hospital with a serious bacterial infection the month earlier.

Last month, Bruce Springsteen announced that he was was postponing his September tour dates due to a peptic ulcer, which is a type of sore in the stomach lining or small intestine.

JABBED ?

Rapper Drake taking break from music to focus on health

4 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Everyone I’ve been near or observed in the last few days has been sniffing, snivelling and coughing a dry hacking type of cough, but most of them were over 60. 

Like you I’ve been around jabbed relatives and others last few days, not feeling too good now. 

Im finding organic curcumin, NAC and cod liver oil to be very helpful though, if it is something then these are making the symptoms barely noticeable.

Yet to process the 2kg of rose hips which are in the freezer, making a vitamin C bomb for the winter months, I think Mac swears by them, will soon share results 

I make elderberry rob every autumn - great for flu and cold symptoms. Bit late to pick any now but you might still find some

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nip said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-67035523

Just hours after the release of his new album, For All The Dogs, the multi-Grammy winner said that he has had stomach issues for years.

Drake joins several musicians who have recently taken a break or cancelled tour dates, citing health issues.

In July, Madonna announced that she was pushing back her tour by three months after being taken to hospital with a serious bacterial infection the month earlier.

Last month, Bruce Springsteen announced that he was was postponing his September tour dates due to a peptic ulcer, which is a type of sore in the stomach lining or small intestine.

JABBED ?

Rapper Drake taking break from music to focus on health

Nah look, said it a thousand times before, this is all PERFECTLY NORMAL.

• Haha 1

Even if you don't like Putin, he's over the target RE: #KlausScwab & the #WEF. "According to Putin, globalists including Schwab and his close advisors are “legitimate military targets” because they have been actively attempting to seize power illegally via a globalist coup d’etat."

Statement from Pascal Najadi multiple languages, English first.

Pres Putin, nwo, klaus anal swab, wef ..etc

17 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Even if you don't like Putin, he's over the target RE: #KlausScwab & the #WEF. "According to Putin, globalists including Schwab and his close advisors are “legitimate military targets” because they have been actively attempting to seize power illegally via a globalist coup d’etat."

It's thepeoplesvoice bullshit.

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/putin-warns-globalist-terrorist-klaus-schwab-his-days-are-numbered/

fn.jpg

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

It was the statement from Pascal Najadi that made me think there was some credibility to the news item, how true it all is mostly speculative, but noises are being made in that general direction, ty for link, 👍

44 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Statement from Pascal Najadi multiple languages, English first.

Pres Putin, nwo, klaus anal swab, wef ..etc

Call me a sceptic but ....... I'm sceptical. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Velma said:

Words fail me….  (not really) but the earth is becoming a crematorium.

All I’m hearing on the news at present is reports of mass casualties, whether its missile strikes in Ukraine or drone attacks in Syria, buildings engulfed by flames, like the wedding party in Iraq, or the immigrant apartment block that burned down in Johannesburg, Include the fatalities from wildfires, floods, hurricanes, earthquakes, tornadoes and landslides, which are destroying whole communities. I guess we are due a massive volcanic eruption, perhaps around the time of the annular solar eclipse. Then there are the excess deaths from blood clots, heart attacks and turbo cancer, which baffles doctors. It’s as if TPTB are having a mad killing spree, although, they have been doing that since time immemorial, it’s just got worse! This is what happens when your unelected rulers are a ‘death cult’ without empathy and a lust for power.

All clearly stated as signs of the coming of the anti christ

• Like 2