Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

18 minutes ago, pete675 said:

Protect 'your loved ones’ is a good slogan, it reminds me of the title of the Evelyn Waugh novel.

Will these 'loved ones’ end up like the 'Loved One'? Quite possibly!

Hope it's not a tad racist to suggest that having an American chick of Thai/ Filipino origin as British Government spokesman seems distinctly odd.

IMHO, no more racist than if, for example, a Thai local were to find it odd if a (white) woman of British origin with a welsh accent were a spokeswoman spokesperson on behalf of the Thai State Health Ageny in Bangkok.

Just sayin' 

Edited by Nip

6 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

I get what you’re saying, I suppose you could say emotions are/were necessary hurdles or triggers in the build up to achieving the loving state you describe, like puzzle pieces, once put together and transcended the picture becomes clearer, but they were necessary- to realise the loving state 

I think I’m waffling now, but it’s when emotions are manipulated and pushed and pulled in the wrong directions that they create vexatious states of being, which yep-creates ill health and/or bad decision making

Yes in my experience 3 stages of development.

1. You are born, you know nothing of others. To play the illusiory game it is necessary to develop an ego, so you can survive, feed yourself - you need a sense of self Iinked to the body. You cannot speak or think. The only way to communicate you need food, cuddles, is via emotions. This is why emotions highly linked to ego.

Stage 2. You develop higher reasoning faculties. You begin to understand there is a better way to make decisions and communicate with the world. You still have emotions but they hold less weight. You now identify as a body and a mind. - most people here.

Stage 2b. You use your higher faculties to discover that you are not the body mind,(self enquiry ) that it was a necessary step for your development to survive. It is not reality or who you really are.

Stage 3. Heart intelligence. You go beyond emotional and mind centres, reside in the heart center. You now have direct link to "consciousness/god" . Although you still have programming especially due to our culture, you no longer identify with the body mind, you are able to survive AND have this experience which was not possible when you were a baby. You realise most of thoughts and feelings arise on behalf of an illusiory seperate self and although experience them, do not identify with them and use them less frequently and mainly for practical purposes only.

Edited by Mr H
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, sock muppet said:

I see your slight of hand reply there, and raise you, it is FEAR that will make you sick and you obfuscated that fact by including it in your caveat of 'emotional issues', the antidote to FEAR is FAITH and faith can be powered by LOVE or ANGER, both are energetic, love just like truth always hurts the most when you fuk with it, fuk with both at the same time and you will witness the righteous ANGER it has to offer, ❤️‍🔥:classic_smile:

The problem is, that anger is almost always a secondary emotion, which means it is quite often masking other more core emotions such as fear, anxiety, sadness or such. Yes, anger can have it's place and might even be needed in certain situations, but there is a difference between an anger response to a life-threatening situation or attack on self or other, to anger towards others when there is no real threat. I have seen many times how people who are angry suddenly become like a child sobbing because the anger subsides and they are left with the core emotion such as helplessness or fear. 

But I also agree with @Mr H that a lot of emotions used by humans are unnecessary and in many ways are stages of evolution of levels of consciousness. They are needed at certain stages of life, and are positive in that they provide much needed feedback about the environment even as adults. But they also show us where we still need to heal. That is why staying in the secondary emotions is not that helpful (unless it is a life-threatening situation) because they hold us back from discovering what wounds still exist or from aspects of the shadow, ego or wounded child (trauma). Gabor Mate's work in this area shows us how this manifests, although his work stems from pioneers of the 60's and 70's. 

• Like 2

Just now, BornFreeNowAgain said:

The problem is, that anger is almost always a secondary emotion, which means it is quite often masking other more core emotions such as fear, anxiety, sadness or such. Yes, anger can have it's place and might even be needed in certain situations, but there is a difference between an anger response to a life-threatening situation or attack on self or other, to anger towards others when there is no real threat. I have seen many times how people who are angry suddenly become like a child sobbing because the anger subsides and they are left with the core emotion such as helplessness or fear. 

But I also agree with @Mr H that a lot of emotions used by humans are unnecessary and in many ways are stages of evolution of levels of consciousness. They are needed at certain stages of life, and are positive in that they provide much needed feedback about the environment even as adults. But they also show us where we still need to heal. That is why staying in the secondary emotions is not that helpful (unless it is a life-threatening situation) because they hold us back from discovering what wounds still exist or from aspects of the shadow, ego or wounded child (trauma). Gabor Mate's work in this area shows us how this manifests, although his work stems from pioneers of the 60's and 70's. 

Yep, true dat! And beautifully said. If folks understood their emotions better we wouldn't have a society riddled with fear and self loathing, which, makes them so easily lead by the nose down any track the cabal wish them to go down. Anger is a culmination of smaller fear based reactions such as frustration or other negative connotations.

Letting go of fear is one if the many true routes to freedom of the soul.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, wagdog19 said:

Hi brethren. Just wondering if anyone has been struck down with a nasty flu lately?

Got hayfever symptoms on Tuesday afternoon (?), since then, persiatent coughing and shards of glasa in my throat, plus all the other mucus shit. Coincidentally, got a message from my gp practice ( who despise me), to get a flu vaccine, and they will throw in a  free vaccination. (I feel blessed. By Baphomet). Seriously, just wondering, it's a bit weird, a few other clean brethren got similar symptoms. It's the worst 'flu' I have had for many years. Cheers. 

My Mrs brought something home from work last week, she hasn`t stopped coughing (a very dry cough) and says it feel like a very weird cold, both my son and I haven`t picked it up.  

A mystery illness has gripped Kenya as over 90 school children reported symptoms of paralysis in the legs, leading to most of them being unable to walk. According to local media reports, the schoolgirls from St. Theresa's Eregi Girls High School, in the town of Kakamega, have been hospitalised and the school has been shut down indefinitely.

On Wednesday, county education official Bonface Okoth told the media that 95 students had been admitted to hospitals for medical attention, reported an African media outlet.

According to a BBC report, the school girls were struggling to walk, had paralysis in their legs, and also experienced convulsions. While the exact nature of the illness remains undisclosed, the report said that experts believe it may be a mass hysteria.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12597519/Mysterious-paralysing-illness-hospitalises-95-schoolgirls-Kenya.html

Looks like neurological damage, but "doctors are currently baffled."

Edited by Velma
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, wagdog19 said:

Hi brethren. Just wondering if anyone has been struck down with a nasty flu lately?

Got hayfever symptoms on Tuesday afternoon (?), since then, persiatent coughing and shards of glasa in my throat, plus all the other mucus shit. Coincidentally, got a message from my gp practice ( who despise me), to get a flu vaccine, and they will throw in a  free vaccination. (I feel blessed. By Baphomet). Seriously, just wondering, it's a bit weird, a few other clean brethren got similar symptoms. It's the worst 'flu' I have had for many years. Cheers. 

Yes I have and I never get ill. I put it down to traveling and being in new environment. Who knows. But not the worst I ever had. 

46 minutes ago, Velma said:

A mystery illness has gripped Kenya as over 90 school children reported symptoms of paralysis in the legs, leading to most of them being unable to walk. According to local media reports, the schoolgirls from St. Theresa's Eregi Girls High School, in the town of Kakamega, have been hospitalised and the school has been shut down indefinitely.

On Wednesday, county education official Bonface Okoth told the media that 95 students had been admitted to hospitals for medical attention, reported an African media outlet.

According to a BBC report, the school girls were struggling to walk, had paralysis in their legs, and also experienced convulsions. While the exact nature of the illness remains undisclosed, the report said that experts believe it may be a mass hysteria.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12597519/Mysterious-paralysing-illness-hospitalises-95-schoolgirls-Kenya.html

Looks like neurological damage, but "doctors are currently baffled."

Months After A Bill Gates Funded Malaria Vaccine Administered In Kenya, 90 School Kids Begin Exhibiting ‘Unexplained Paralysis’, Coincidence?

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/months-after-a-bill-gates-funded-malaria-vaccine-administered-in-kenya-90-school-kids-begin-exhibiting-unexplained-form-of-paralysis-gavi-alliance/

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

Months After A Bill Gates Funded Malaria Vaccine Administered In Kenya, 90 School Kids Begin Exhibiting ‘Unexplained Paralysis’, Coincidence?

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/months-after-a-bill-gates-funded-malaria-vaccine-administered-in-kenya-90-school-kids-begin-exhibiting-unexplained-form-of-paralysis-gavi-alliance/

Shirely !

Words fail me….  (not really) but the earth is becoming a crematorium.

All I’m hearing on the news at present is reports of mass casualties, whether its missile strikes in Ukraine or drone attacks in Syria, buildings engulfed by flames, like the wedding party in Iraq, or the immigrant apartment block that burned down in Johannesburg, Include the fatalities from wildfires, floods, hurricanes, earthquakes, tornadoes and landslides, which are destroying whole communities. I guess we are due a massive volcanic eruption, perhaps around the time of the annular solar eclipse. Then there are the excess deaths from blood clots, heart attacks and turbo cancer, which baffles doctors. It’s as if TPTB are having a mad killing spree, although, they have been doing that since time immemorial, it’s just got worse! This is what happens when your unelected rulers are a ‘death cult’ without empathy and a lust for power.

Edited by Velma
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, Velma said:

All I’m hearing on the news at present is reports of mass casualties, whether its missile strikes in Ukraine or drone attacks in Syria, buildings engulfed by flames, like the wedding party in Iraq, or the immigrant apartment block that burned down in Johannesburg, Include the fatalities from wildfires, floods, hurricanes, earthquakes, tornadoes and landslides, which are destroying whole communities. I guess we are due a massive volcanic eruption, perhaps around the time of the annular solar eclipse. Then there are the excess deaths from blood clots, heart attacks and turbo cancer, which baffles doctors. It’s as if TPTB are having a mad killing spree, although, they have been doing that since time immemorial, it’s just got worse! This is what happens when your unelected rulers are a ‘death cult’ without empathy and a lust for power.

... and numerous unexpected vehicle 'accidents' and random people collapsing due to medical 'episodes'. As you imply, the list is long.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Velma said:

oh, you forgot the alien invasion in progress, the end of cash, only digital, pedophilia is becoming the norm so is transfuck shit and you’ll need a chip to be part of society

it’s all about the climate change though, that’s why it’s all happening at once.

Nothing to see here, it’s got to be a conspiracy theory. 👀

• Like 3

17 hours ago, wagdog19 said:

I had those symptoms, particularly the sore throat (which I realised was covered in white spots!). I was coerced into seeing a quack who gave me antibiotics (wouldn't normally take them), which seemed to sort the throat out. Cold/flu symptoms last about 10-12 days. 

Odd thing was it started off as hayfever symptoms - I thought it was just an allergic reaction to something. 

• Like 2

most ive had lately is a bit of a sore throat

2 aspirin before bed stops it

tis the season to visit jabbed relatives

a year ago i had a fever after visiting relatives and none of them had any visible symptoms

and it was literally the next day. i thought these things had to incubate a few days before they appear

Edited by bamboozooka
  • Like 3

Cancelled.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-67005464

'Manchester surgeon who claimed Covid-19 was a hoax is struck-off.'

'A tribunal in June 2022 suspended the surgeon for his online comments to give him time to reflect on its findings, especially that he lacked "adequate understanding and appreciation of the impact of his actions". However five months later he tweeted: "Covid is only a flu virus. It has not killed people. People have been killed by lockdowns, fear created of dying, heart attacks, cancers, lung diseases, strokes, lack of medical facilities, dehydration, isolation depression due to financial hardship." '

'He continued: "Not a single trial has proved efficacy of mRNA vaccine to be safe and effective. I knew this hoax before anyone else would have known it and widely expressed my concerns widely across the world. Wouldn't liked by the establishment of being smarter and visionary than them unleashing their plans before time." He said of the mRNA vaccine: "It neither stopped transmission of virus, treatment or prophylaxis as vast scientific evidenced proved. Rather injuries & deaths are attributed to toxic deaths due to myocarditis, strokes, paralysis, arrhythmias & deaths." '

'He continued: "Do you think the coronavirus scam & lucrative business of the mRNA vaccine around the world population would be buried like the big lies of "Weapons of mass destruction in Iraq" & scientists of SAGE would be awarded Knighthoods like the one awarded to war criminal Tony Blair?" ' (Well, they did try.)

'The tribunal ruled the public needs to be protected from the surgeon.' 😀

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Bloody hell.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-67013322

'Covid jab could be available privately from 2024.'

'Moderna is also hoping to launch a combined messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) flu and Covid vaccine in 2025. Interim data from early trials suggest it is as effective as separate doses of existing jabs. And Moderna hopes to have a triple vaccine, against flu, Covid and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), ready for 2026. "Nobody wants to get two, three, four shots every winter," Mr Bancel said. "So we are really obsessed at the company about how do we combine those products to end up getting one annual shot where you go to your pharmacy or doctors early in the fall. You get one shot - flu, Covid, RSV protection - and you can spend a healthy winter." ' (LOL.) 🙃

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dickwan said:

I had those symptoms, particularly the sore throat (which I realised was covered in white spots!). I was coerced into seeing a quack who gave me antibiotics (wouldn't normally take them), which seemed to sort the throat out. Cold/flu symptoms last about 10-12 days. 

Odd thing was it started off as hayfever symptoms - I thought it was just an allergic reaction to something. 

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

most ive had lately is a bit of a sore throat

2 aspirin before bed stops it

tis the season to visit jabbed relatives

a year ago i had a fever after visiting relatives and none of them had any visible symptoms

and it was literally the next day. i thought these things had to incubate a few days before they appear

Everyone I’ve been near or observed in the last few days has been sniffing, snivelling and coughing a dry hacking type of cough, but most of them were over 60. 

Like you I’ve been around jabbed relatives and others last few days, not feeling too good now. 

Im finding organic curcumin, NAC and cod liver oil to be very helpful though, if it is something then these are making the symptoms barely noticeable.

Yet to process the 2kg of rose hips which are in the freezer, making a vitamin C bomb for the winter months, I think Mac swears by them, will soon share results 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Everyone I’ve been near or observed in the last few days has been sniffing, snivelling and coughing a dry hacking type of cough, but most of them were over 60. 

Like you I’ve been around jabbed relatives and others last few days, not feeling too good now. 

Im finding organic curcumin, NAC and cod liver oil to be very helpful though, if it is something then these are making the symptoms barely noticeable.

Yet to process the 2kg of rose hips which are in the freezer, making a vitamin C bomb for the winter months, I think Mac swears by them, will soon share results 

Also thought I’d share my experience of completing a 72 hr fast.

It really helped with inflammation and I lost a bit of weight.

After reading an article by Dr.William Makis about how pushing the bodys cells into autophagy made them eradicate spike protein and other foreign proteins, I gave it a go. 

The first day was fine, still going about physical chores and work no problem, second day slight lightheadedness, food cravings and euphoria mixed with a feeling of not giving a damn about this fucked up system we live in.

Nearly gave in on 2nd night but pulled through, 

Third day and a weird sort of mental clarity took over, I was more eloquent and had lost the muddy head swim sensation, started to feel energised and optimistic. Inflammation looked very much reduced and weight loss was noticeable. 

Cooked chicken pasties using bread dough instead of pastry to break the fast on the third night, big mistake.

After I’d quaffed two of the damn things I got an uncomfortable belly, feeling like I wanted to be sick but wasn’t. 
All my energy had returned by lunchtime the next day, and I finally felt good. 

There are people who go without food for longer , not by choice and I have a lot more respect for the hungry people of the world. 

It was a bit of a crazy journey, but one I will repeat as the results speak for themselves. 
One 72 hr fast a month for 5 months is recommended for optimum spike protein removal. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, wideawake said:

oh, you forgot the alien invasion in progress, the end of cash, only digital, pedophilia is becoming the norm so is transfuck shit and you’ll need a chip to be part of society

it’s all about the climate change though, that’s why it’s all happening at once.

Nothing to see here, it’s got to be a conspiracy theory. 👀

Including the above, they should reach their optimum target of 500,000,000 as stated on the Georgie Guidestones, whose "10th commandment" was "Be not a cancer on the Earth" when it's us that are getting cancer! I mentioned that to get back on topic. 😅

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, numnuts said:

Bloody hell.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-67013322

'Covid jab could be available privately from 2024.'

'Moderna is also hoping to launch a combined messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) flu and Covid vaccine in 2025. Interim data from early trials suggest it is as effective as separate doses of existing jabs. And Moderna hopes to have a triple vaccine, against flu, Covid and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), ready for 2026. "Nobody wants to get two, three, four shots every winter," Mr Bancel said. "So we are really obsessed at the company about how do we combine those products to end up getting one annual shot where you go to your pharmacy or doctors early in the fall. You get one shot - flu, Covid, RSV protection - and you can spend a healthy winter." ' (LOL.) 🙃

But won't the "virus" have mutated, mutiple times, throughout the Greek alphabet, before they launch their triple jab in 2026, thus making these early trials useless?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Velma said:

Wow that's sad.

Yeah we have Friday 13th. Day after solar eclipse, then lunar eclipse 26th October. Also just had end of the Jubilee 

Trying to learn Gematria and astrology, my understanding is sometimes they do fire or water ritual events leading up to these things. Maybe why we saw so much fire destruction? 

Hopefully things calm down. Still lots of good to celebrate too let's not forget 😀

• Like 1

2 hours ago, numnuts said:

'The tribunal ruled the public needs to be protected from the surgeon.'

Wow! Maybe they should put wanted posters..

So this guy is more dangerous than all the Shipman wannabee quacks busily killing off their patients with Midazolam jabs, Covid jabs, flu jabs etc etc ad nauseaum? 

Looking at the MI5 news website, with all their photos of masked up loons https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cw5w76p62eqo reminds me that what we are dealing with here is tantamount to a weird religious cult. 

Mr Adil is therefore a heretic to this peculiar new dispensation, maybe he should count himself lucky to be merely struck off instead of being burned at the stake.