Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

4 hours ago, SimonTV said:

image.png

guilty as charged!

I made a post speculating about how phone alerts could be used to trigger something injected into people through the covid jabs. But then when the following article was published my post didn't seem so crazy after all....

Remotely controlled electro-responsive on-demand nanotherapy based on amine-modified graphene oxide for synergistic dual drug delivery

Author links open overlay panel

Abstract

This study focuses on the development of a new electric field responsive graphene oxide (GO) nanoparticle system for on-demand drug delivery.

This study aims to determine low-voltage-controlled dual drug (aspirin and doxorubicin) release from GO surface. Here, we have demonstrated how to control the drug release rate remotely with a handy mobile phone, with zero passive release at idle time.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S2468519422002166

30 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

guilty as charged!

I made a post speculating about how phone alerts could be used to trigger something injected into people through the covid jabs. But then when the following article was published my post didn't seem so crazy after all....

Remotely controlled electro-responsive on-demand nanotherapy based on amine-modified graphene oxide for synergistic dual drug delivery

Author links open overlay panel

Abstract

This study focuses on the development of a new electric field responsive graphene oxide (GO) nanoparticle system for on-demand drug delivery.

This study aims to determine low-voltage-controlled dual drug (aspirin and doxorubicin) release from GO surface. Here, we have demonstrated how to control the drug release rate remotely with a handy mobile phone, with zero passive release at idle time.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S2468519422002166

Sounds mostly gibberish to me, but hey, I was never much good at school. It just sounds friggin' scary.

1 hour ago, sock muppet said:

Fiona Bruce, it's about time that thing got a good khunting off for the behaviour during talk shows condescending attitude for people with legit questions about the convid psyop.

Twins 👆👇🤮

Fiona_Bruce.webp.55cdae50d4577aec0dc423503494f0b4.webp

Bought ....... in more ways than one, probably.

Just now, Nip said:

Sounds mostly gibberish to me, but hey, I was never much good at school. It just sounds friggin' scary.

it boils down to them being able to store 'drugs' on graphene oxide which can then be injected into people so that it can be triggered to release the 'drugs' at any given moment using mobile phones....

there has been a lot of talk of graphene oxide being in the jabs and also on the swabs that got shoved up some peoples noses and deep into their skulls onto the cribriform plate

if there is something stored on that graphene oxide then it can be potentially triggered at anytime using frequencies that can be transmitted through mobile phones....TRUST THE SCIENCE!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

it boils down to them being able to store 'drugs' on graphene oxide which can then be injected into people so that it can be triggered to release the 'drugs' at any given moment using mobile phones....

there has been a lot of talk of graphene oxide being in the jabs and also on the swabs that got shoved up some peoples noses and deep into their skulls onto the cribriform plate

if there is something stored on that graphene oxide then it can be potentially triggered at anytime using frequencies that can be transmitted through mobile phones....TRUST THE SCIENCE!

Got it !

FFS !

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Imagine a vaccine “so safe” you have to be THREATENED to take it, and for a disease “so deadly” you have to be TESTED to know whether you have it

Imagine if everyone who died in the past four years from cancer, heart attacks, strokes, dementia, diabetes, murder, vehicle accidents and suicide were all tested for gingivitis, and everyone who tested "positive" was documented as "died with gingivitis." Then, even though 70 percent of adults already suffer from this, it was called the novel "variant" of gingivitis and the CDC called it the G-19 "pandemic." If the symptoms were the same as other minor infections, and rarely deadly (except for people on the brink of death from serious sicknesses already), wouldn't EVERYONE question the label "died with gingivitis," especially if you were forced by the government to get multiple "vaccines" for it – dirty vaccines that cause vascular clotting, heart attacks, strokes, cancer and death themselves?

Most people who test "positive" for COVID-19 have minor symptoms identical to people with common colds, allergies and vaccine side effects.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-10-03-vaccine-so-safe-threatened-to-take-it.html

I can't believe the number of people on Facebook still posting things like "I've got Covid" with a picture of their test results

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nip said:

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

A simple way to imagine what @Macnamara is describing is the old example of an opera singer hitting a musical note with their voice with a glass placed in front but away from the singer by some distance, when the musical note hits the right frequency of the glass it will resonate with the sound waves, if the note is sustained long enough the energy in the glass will increase to the point where the structure of the glass breaks down and shatters, the same is true with radio waves and if the right frequency that resonates with the graphene structures is reached then just like the glass it will shatter, thus releasing the compounds bonded to the graphene.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Not Thoth said:

I can't believe the number of people on Facebook still posting things like "I've got Covid" with a picture of their test results

I know, you just have to smile and forgive them for they know not what they do, sounds a bit religious.

They’ll never ‘get it’, just have to let them get on with it, give them the patience you would teaching a toddler to ride a bike without stabilisers 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sock muppet said:

A simple way to imagine what @Macnamara is describing is the old example of an opera singer hitting a musical note with their voice with a glass placed in front but away from the singer by some distance, when the musical note hits the right frequency of the glass it will resonate with the sound waves, if the note is sustained long enough the energy in the glass will increase to the point where the structure of the glass breaks down and shatters, the same is true with radio waves and if the right frequency that resonates with the graphene structures is reached then just like the glass it will shatter, thus releasing the compounds bonded to the graphene.

Plenty of different payloads can be encapsulated into the graphene. 

It can be used for good or bad.

In the vast majority of cases, it’s used for bad.

Try to picture the opening scene of the movie ‘Cell’, at the airport, the frequency gets broadcast and everyone goes batshit crazy zombie carnage, except in this case people will most likely become very ill very quickly with a respiratory virus, which will turn into sudden heart attacks and strokes, followed by red blistering skin.

I’m only bringing good news today 

• Like 1

On 10/3/2023 at 8:44 AM, sock muppet said:

Anger is not hate, but a powerful emotional outpouring that transcends the insipid world of nonsense that hides the truth, we know a song about it that and is very to the point and synchronistic considering the MSM is pushing the new scarient of, Eris.

YAWN, 🥱, wake me up when i'm dead, life aint worth living any more, too many zombies in the living room.

I could be wrong, i could be right.....
Anger is an energy.....

Public Image Ltd - Rise

Anger makes you physically ill if you hang on to it, as do all highly emotional issues that remain unresolved. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Anger makes you physically ill if you hang on to it, as do all highly emotional issues that remain unresolved. 

I see your slight of hand reply there, and raise you, it is FEAR that will make you sick and you obfuscated that fact by including it in your caveat of 'emotional issues', the antidote to FEAR is FAITH and faith can be powered by LOVE or ANGER, both are energetic, love just like truth always hurts the most when you fuk with it, fuk with both at the same time and you will witness the righteous ANGER it has to offer, ❤️‍🔥:classic_smile:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Nemo said:

They're the 'Privileged Victims', the 'Survivors' of Covid... You see, suffering means that they are 'virtuous' and thus 'good and right with a superior morality'.

The problem becomes when all of that virtue turns into survivor guilt, particularly when the full realisation of the lie and deception that they have participated and promoted, your above statement is an indication of that guilt emerging, 👍