Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Guarantee you that they’ll set up emitters or automatic spray nozzle systems through air conditioning in shops and GP surgery’s, hospitals etc,

They won’t tell anyone, they’ll just DO IT

The target is 1 billion people left by 2050 remember 

Sorry it doesnt work like that. Tests were done in 60s to try and make people ill with colds and flus and they couldnt make them ill. The only way people get ill is bacterial spread not virus.

Edited by Captainlove
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

Sorry don't see how this would be effective, The body has its own immune system to bypass first. As we all have different immune responses to things everyone's system is slightly different. This is very different than putting it into the bloodstream. Im no virologist but i can't see how this would work there are too many factors.

The ability to efficiently deliver mRNA to the lung would have applications for vaccine development, gene therapy, and more. Here, Suberi et al. showed that such mRNA delivery can be accomplished by encapsulating mRNAs of interest within optimized poly(amine-co-ester) polyplexes [nanoparticles].

Its a whole other kettle of fish if they’re delivering the mRNA via nano particles, just like the vaccine. At the nanoscale it doesn’t matter how it’s delivered, it will permeate every cell, it’s so small if it didn’t latch onto cells it would fall out of your body, so breathing it in is very efficient and very nefarious for obvious reasons

The nanoscale is a different realm of reality tbh 

Read the article 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sock muppet said:

You can't just stick any old device in HVAC equipment, any public systems are tightly regulated and the maintenance staff are intelligent people, the management, not so much, and are generally hated by the maintenance staff for being fukwits of no importance scroungers.

Intelligent or not, they can be got to. 

Maybe they’ll do it from the quantum realm, with camouflaged equipment you can’t see. 

Maybe they’ll target the unvaccinated first with secret aerosols out in public, to test it out

gulp! 

22 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

The ability to efficiently deliver mRNA to the lung would have applications for vaccine development, gene therapy, and more. Here, Suberi et al. showed that such mRNA delivery can be accomplished by encapsulating mRNAs of interest within optimized poly(amine-co-ester) polyplexes [nanoparticles].

Its a whole other kettle of fish if they’re delivering the mRNA via nano particles, just like the vaccine. At the nanoscale it doesn’t matter how it’s delivered, it will permeate every cell, it’s so small if it didn’t latch onto cells it would fall out of your body, so breathing it in is very efficient and very nefarious for obvious reasons

The nanoscale is a different realm of reality tbh 

Read the article 

Is this wha tyour talking about https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.03.22.485401v1

I have been back on twitter last few weeks since my account was unbanned. I can't believe how many people on there are still going on about masks and those same people keep talking about how someone they know is sick and then they blame masks. There is this one account the guy's son has a brain tumour and he is on there pushing vaccines. I am convinced many of these accounts are pharmaceutical paid accounts. Sure some are just people that have lost it completely. Looking at some of them they focus solely on masks and vaccines and covid fear pushing only. Who does that? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

29 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I have been back on twitter last few weeks since my account was unbanned. I can't believe how many people on there are still going on about masks and those same people keep talking about how someone they know is sick and then they blame masks. There is this one account the guy's son has a brain tumour and he is on there pushing vaccines. I am convinced many of these accounts are pharmaceutical paid accounts. Sure some are just people that have lost it completely. Looking at some of them they focus solely on masks and vaccines and covid fear pushing only. Who does that? 

If the normal people on there haven’t woken up yet, they have no ‘resistance’ head space to take a step back and think critically, so they’re fodder for the pharma shills in a sort of - no hope feedback loop. 

Sounds a bit concerning.

Well done for getting your account back 👍

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Maybe they’ll target the unvaccinated first with secret aerosols out in public, to test it out

gulp!

Now this makes much more sense, but again it requires identifiable equipment to do it that can prove criminal intent that breaks the Nuremberg codes, all they would be doing is handing themselves over for exposure and arrest, the video evidence of people with leaf blower type equipment spraying the streets with God knows what that came out of China is a perfect example of this and was only possible in a totalitarian run state where people are just viewed as numbers and commodities and have no rights, are we there yet, possibly if no-one makes a stand, complains and demands the contents of what is being used verified by an independent lab.

NEW YORK GETS PESTICIDE SPRAYED DOWN THE STREETS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MCOrwX9d1PHE/

3 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Now this makes much more sense, but again it requires identifiable equipment to do it that can prove criminal intent that breaks the Nuremberg codes, all they would be doing is handing themselves over for exposure and arrest, the video evidence of people with leaf blower type equipment spraying the streets with God knows what that came out of China is a perfect example of this and was only possible in a totalitarian run state where people are just viewed as numbers and commodities and have no rights, are we there yet, possibly if no-one makes a stand, complains and demands the contents of what is being used verified by an independent lab.

NEW YORK GETS PESTICIDE SPRAYED DOWN THE STREETS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MCOrwX9d1PHE/

Yeah I saw that video, it’s weird because one thin spray of pesticide down a street won’t necessarily knock out an entire pest population, maybe it’ll make it onto the pavements and trees nearby but if it’s falling into the middle of the road then it’s pointless,

unless the wind is going in the direction of a strategic target like a block of flats that they need clearing out of undesirables within 5 yrs by making them ill, to make a lucrative property sale, or something 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Yeah I saw that video, it’s weird because one thin spray of pesticide down a street won’t necessarily knock out an entire pest population, maybe it’ll make it onto the pavements and trees nearby but if it’s falling into the middle of the road then it’s pointless

I agree with the pointless part and serves no real purpose other than the fear factor, which i suspect is what it really is, and could promote the use of masks again by some people, but look how quick people noticed and documented, i would imagine the local authorities hot line is in melt down at the moment with demands for what they are playing at and demand a complete cessation of the spraying, not to mention any damage to property because of the chemicals in use.

48 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

unless the wind is going in the direction of a strategic target like a block of flats that they need clearing out of undesirables within 5 yrs by making them ill, to make a lucrative property sale, or something

Antifa would be cheaper and quicker i would imagine.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

We all said it would come to this:

I’ll be wearing an NBC suit to the supermarket from now on 

Air Vax — mRNA Delivered Straight Into The Lungs – No Jab Needed.

Researchers have developed an airborne mRNA vaccine offering a vehicle by which to rapidly vaccinate the masses without their knowledge or consent. 

A team from Yale University has developed a new airborne method for delivering mRNA right to your lungs. The method has also been used to vaccinate mice intranasally, “opening the door for human testing in the near future. 

While scientists may celebrate this invention as a convenient method to vaccinate large populations, skeptics raise obvious concerns about the potential misuse of an airborne vaccine, including the possibility of covert bioenhancements a concept that has previously been suggested in academic literature. (source).

https://expose-news.com/2023/09/29/air-vax-mrna-delivered-straight-into-the-lungs-no-jab-needed/

I sound weird saying this, but i might need to start wearing a mask indoors. Outdoors the satan juice would just get blown away by the wind

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jack121 said:

I sound weird saying this, but i might need to start wearing a mask indoors. Outdoors the satan juice would just get blown away by the wind

Make sure it’s a homemade organic cotton one instead of a big pharma one, full of nasty hydrogel (graphene oxide) and other bad stuff 

It’s probably good practice not to stand downwind from jabbed up buffoons 

During the pandemic a lady I know made a killing from making cotton masks, downloaded the template, bought the fabric and elastics and everything 

1 hour ago, Nemo said:

Ha, wearing masks to protect against AirVax. And what's up with banning menthol cigarettes, do they help you breath by expanding airways?

Sterling cigarillos might be the only menthols left on sale, there’s a capsule full of menthol flavouring in the butt that you crush to release that cool minty taste.

Probably another vehicle for delivery of hydrogel and mRNA nano particles, wouldn’t put it past them 

19 hours ago, sock muppet said:

The problem with this insane idea, which i was alluding to with the Chris Sky shitter post that makes no sense, is that unlike the convid operation there will be hard evidence to prove the crime committed of intent, once these devices are identified they will be disabled, take ulez for example, 👍

Fy7F10iXwAEJFjB.jpg.4bd9435bde6ab33ce97a29f211b94bb3.jpg.3ebf8b0c87a1767fd5b82894ac8ac11c.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2