Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

6 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

"dr" tom black in our local news tonight: "Dont' hug your granny, please don't hug your granny"

dehumanizing monsters.

In a nutshell, that’s what they are - in more ways than most people comprehend.

Look after your own ‘humanity’; spirit, soul etc; try and have a bit of compassion for those that ‘comply’ (not easy all the time); and get on with nurturing your spirit.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, allymisfit said:

A colleague from work was tested positive. She's freaking out. 

I asked her if she was feeling poorly and she said she had a runny nose and sneezing so will be off work for the foreseeable future. 

Probably has the same cold I have. 

I mean... This is the season for colds eh! 

Dear oh dear..

Does she know the recovery rate is over 99%?

This is hilarious. They've found the perfect loophole. Okay we won't force Australians to be vaccinated, but it may be a condition of re-entry to Australia 😀 So we won't force you, but if you want to come home, yeah we will. 😆

"There may however, be circumstances where the Australian Government and other governments may introduce border entry or re-entry requirements that are conditional on proof of vaccination."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-11-24/covid-19-vaccine-passport-australia-qantas/12914246

You just can't make this stuff up.

7 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Take a deep breath before watching this... and try not to punch the screen...

😩 🤢🤮

this is so fucking awful. the conditioning to this evil is in full swing. reminds me a bit of those headphone parties which has already been conditioned. going to a club or a bar and no loud music or dancing with a fellow human being.

#plandemic

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Given To Fly said:

😩 🤢🤮

this is so fucking awful. the conditioning to this evil is in full swing. reminds me a bit of those headphone parties which has already been conditioned. going to a club or a bar and no loud music or dancing with a fellow human being.

#plandemic

I can't even begin to describe the rage I feel watching this disgusting propaganda.

WESTERN AUSTRALIA:

"Premier Mark McGowan announced the government QR code app on Wednesday, saying contact tracing would be required at restaurants, bars, nightclubs, places of worship, beauticians, cinemas, zoos, hotels, gyms, libraries and home inspections." https://www.watoday.com.au/national/western-australia/cafe-bar-check-ins-to-be-mandatory-in-wa-from-december-5-20201125-p56hx6.html

12 minutes ago, DarianF said:

@Given To Fly

See: COVID and Beyond: Moving toward the new normal with kids (video)

From the ABC covid kids propaganda portal: https://www.abc.net.au/abckids/shows/play-school/covid-19/12114308

And of course, to raise the blood pressure a little higher, you can't beat this:

emma and matt are wronguns and no mistake. fake and soulless expressions.

just had a look at the youtube vids of the second video you posted and unsurprisingly this one is the only video with comments disabled 🙄 the backlash of truth must be too hard to handle for the fascist cretins.

1 minute ago, Given To Fly said:

emma and matt are wronguns and no mistake. fake and soulless expressions.

just had a look at the youtube vids of the second video you posted and unsurprisingly this one is the only video with comments disabled 🙄 the backlash of truth must be too hard to handle for the fascist cretins.

To inflict this 'new normal' on developing children, you simply have to be dark inside. There has to be something deeply wrong and sick inside.

• Like 2

As they say, sh*t just GOT REAL:

South Australian Premier Steven Marshall says all people who test positive to coronavirus in the state will be moved from medi-hotels into a separate medical facility, managed by police and protective security officers.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-11-25/coronavirus-australia-live-news-covid-19-latest-sa-medi-health/12916604

Anyone notice all the newspapers changed their tune today.  All the frontpages different.  Perhaps it's just that Sunak has announced how fucked they have fucked the country.

After they shock people to death will come the Force Injections.   Just take people's pensions away and they will like the soles of your boots and take injections in their eyeballs.

This world is fucked.  And the young people are so fucked I have no words for how retarded these people are.  The adults are also retarded but at least not completely degenerate.

There is no hope for this world.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Anyone notice all the newspapers changed their tune today.  All the frontpages different.  Perhaps it's just that Sunak has announced how fucked they have fucked the country.

After they shock people to death will come the Force Injections.   Just take people's pensions away and they will like the soles of your boots and take injections in their eyeballs.

This world is fucked.  And the young people are so fucked I have no words for how retarded these people are.  The adults are also retarded but at least not completely degenerate.

There is no hope for this world.

Comment level – EPIC

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic