Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

Looks like Randy Marsh from South Park has been with those bats again:

 

UK health chiefs 'closely monitoring' outbreak of deadly virus in India

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12522899/outbreak-deadly-virus-India-Health-leaders-closely-monitoring.html

 

Quote

An Indian outbreak of Nipah virus, which has no cure and can kill 75 per cent of those it infects, is being 'closely monitored' by UK health leaders.

 

.......and as if by magic:

 

 

Quote

'Scientists here in Oxford are working with local partners in endemic countries to find out more about Nipah so we can ensure the world is better protected from outbreaks of this kind.'

He added that Oxford researchers are currently using the same technology that created the AstraZeneca Covid jab to prepare a clinical trial of new Nipah vaccine. 

 

 

Come on Randy?

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/14/2023 at 11:29 PM, Freaky Dragonfly said:

The Greeks always had IDs which had nothing to do with the EU. The same with Portugal (my lady is Portuguese).


Thanks Freaky Dragonfly

 

These new cards contain RFID chips so that they can be read digitally.
 

“The guide says that under EU Regulation 2019/1157, member states need to issue new ID cards with upgraded security features. ID cards, such as the present Greek one that were first issued in 1961, that do not have a machine-readable zone (which are also contained on passports) will cease to be valid on August 3, 2026.“
 

Also, in Greece and Cyprus during ‘lockdown’, you had send a text before leaving the house. 
 

Edited by Observations
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just a thought-

 

If there are millions, if not billions of people who are against this vaccine bullshit and all the other nefarious things going on in the world,

 

why aren’t we allowed to talk about it or voice our dissent? 
 

Because we are living in a global technocratic dictatorship?

 

Via technology, they’ve got us by the balls so to speak.

 

Take technology away and what do they have? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/15/2023 at 9:14 AM, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Experts estimate over 20 million are already Dead due to COVID-19 vaccination & over 2 billion are Severely Injured

Peeling back the layers of deception and obfuscation reveals a shocking truth that may not be all that shocking to our informed readers: Covid-19 “vaccines” are injuring and killing far more people than the government is letting on.

Estimates compiled from pieced-together datasuggest that as many as 20 million people worldwide have died so far from the shots, while another 2.2 billion have suffered injuries – and we are only just getting started.
 

https://expose-news.com/2023/09/15/20m-dead-2b-injured-covid-vaccination/

 

 

Experts ? 🙄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Observations said:


Thanks Freaky Dragonfly

 

These new cards contain RFID chips so that they can be read digitally.
 

“The guide says that under EU Regulation 2019/1157, member states need to issue new ID cards with upgraded security features. ID cards, such as the present Greek one that were first issued in 1961, that do not have a machine-readable zone (which are also contained on passports) will cease to be valid on August 3, 2026.“
 

Also, in Greece and Cyprus during ‘lockdown’, you had send a text before leaving the house. 
 

 

The Greeks are pretty tough in terms of regulation enforcement (with the exception of taxes). I remember them using the army at borders when coming off a ship on holiday. It wasn't a strike they were covering for, they were there to stop illegal entrants

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nip said:

 

As my mama said "Never experiment with drugs"

 

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Mama always said - don’t do crack 


Another thing- get the feeling they’re putting graphene oxide in coke, heroin and coating weed with it,

a bit like Poppy in Kingsman 2.

 

People who do drugs are more likely to go against the system with their rebel spirit, so getting rid of those types of folks depending on the intensity of their habit.

 

The payloads (who knows what substance) in the graphene contained in the vaccine havnt even been released yet, when they flip the switch on the frequency from our wireless tech, we’ll see vast swathes of the population come down with a mysterious illness at the same time. 
 

The severity will be dependent on how much graphene each individual has in their bodies-

 

Triple vaccinated hard drug user eating a diet of ready meals and junk food with wireless routers and smartphones in their vicinity?

 

Oh dear, oh very dear me 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Just a thought-

 

If there are millions, if not billions of people who are against this vaccine bullshit and all the other nefarious things going on in the world,

 

why aren’t we allowed to talk about it or voice our dissent? 
 

Because we are living in a global technocratic dictatorship?

 

Via technology, they’ve got us by the balls so to speak.

 

Take technology away and what do they have? 

Imo, if all people who want a better and fairer society, regardless of vaccines, technocracy, ruling families etc, were to peacefully protest with military and police backing, it would all end over night.

If I was prime minister and I genuinely wanted to "drain the swamp," the first thing I would do would be to make the top people, CEO or owner, criminally responsible for what happens in their companies. Same for Mp's lying or having invested interests. Over night most corruption would be gone. Next would be the legal system simplified so that no grey areas and all treated the same.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Imo, if all people who want a better and fairer society, regardless of vaccines, technocracy, ruling families etc, were to peacefully protest with military and police backing, it would all end over night.

If I was prime minister and I genuinely wanted to "drain the swamp," the first thing I would do would be to make the top people, CEO or owner, criminally responsible for what happens in their companies. Same for Mp's lying or having invested interests. Over night most corruption would be gone. Next would be the legal system simplified so that no grey areas and all treated the same.

I see your logic, and that would be great, but finding a large amount of police and military who would go up against their paymasters would be quite difficult-

 

Unless the situation got so obvious and so bad that any normal person, government employed or not, would be stupid not to go against the system.

 

It’d take some kind of ‘Terminator’ Skynet scenario, something overt, completely anti human and extreme where AI ruled transhumanists begin wholesale slaughtering humanity, for that to happen.

 

I think we’re seeing something similar happening but it’s hidden under reality at the moment, off the radar of 90% of the population.

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

I see your logic, and that would be great, but finding a large amount of police and military who would go up against their paymasters would be quite difficult-

 

Unless the situation got so obvious and so bad that any normal person, government employed or not, would be stupid not to go against the system.

 

It’d take some kind of ‘Terminator’ Skynet scenario, something overt, completely anti human and extreme where AI ruled transhumanists begin wholesale slaughtering humanity, for that to happen.

 

I think we’re seeing something similar happening but it’s hidden under reality at the moment, off the radar of 90% of the population.

 

 

I know I’m dreaming!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Looks like Randy Marsh from South Park has been with those bats again:

 

UK health chiefs 'closely monitoring' outbreak of deadly virus in India

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12522899/outbreak-deadly-virus-India-Health-leaders-closely-monitoring.html

 

 

.......and as if by magic:

 

 

 

 

Come on Randy?

 

 

It's like Harry Potter's potion class.. another magic vaccine! 

 

The new SOP.. take a rare disease, that mostly thrives in unhygienic tropical conditions, make sure it has lots of vague symptoms.. then all the silly hypochondriacs think they have it and clamour for the new vaccine. 

 

Result... certainly more ££££ for the drug companies and maybe yet more eugenic depopulation.

 

Who said lemmings were stupid? How about enriching the already extremely wealthy, creating serious health problems while all the time thinking you are preserving your health. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bombadil said:

Imo, if all people who want a better and fairer society, regardless of vaccines, technocracy, ruling families etc, were to peacefully protest with military and police backing, it would all end over night.

 

yes.....my concern this time round is that whereas with the first plandemic the entire sleight of hand that was played to trick people into taking the covid jabs revolved around duping people into believing that they or others were at risk from a new and deadly virus, this time round there may actually be a real sickness of some sort because something harmful may have been injected into all of those people that could be triggered

 

alternatively the jabs were aimed at compromising peoples immune systems to that they will fall sick in greater numbers during flu season creating a perception of a real pandemic. Of course it could be a combination of both of these but the point is the deaths amongst all ages could be real this time round which would make the normies believe there was a real pandemic which would make it far easier for the authorities to impose emergency measures

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I love these recent polls that state like ¾ of the UK 'Wouldn't wear a face mask, if mandated to again' and 'Wouldn't take the Vaccine, if another pandemic occurred'.

 

This is such rubbish. The same people that said that they would not wear masks or take the vaccines, are the same ones who after pressure from work, school, neighbours, family etc and of course the Media, are the same ones who gave in and then became advocates for them like they really did it to protect others and not because after not wanting to, they gave in and fearfully took the vaccine whilst ashamedly wearing the mask, so out of pride they act like it was a choice and thus advocate for others to do so as well.

 

These people suck.

 

It's called 'PRINCIPLES' and 'MORALS' people and neither can be bought nor sold for they are intrinsically infallible, but only in those who genuinely possess them, of course.

 

Else your morals and principles be nothing more than the common popular and fashionable morality of those the most polarised and inexperienced in our society, the young.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

yes.....my concern this time round is that whereas with the first plandemic the entire sleight of hand that was played to trick people into taking the covid jabs revolved around duping people into believing that they or others were at risk from a new and deadly virus, this time round there may actually be a real sickness of some sort because something harmful may have been injected into all of those people that could be triggered

 

alternatively the jabs were aimed at compromising peoples immune systems to that they will fall sick in greater numbers during flu season creating a perception of a real pandemic. Of course it could be a combination of both of these but the point is the deaths amongst all ages could be real this time round which would make the normies believe there was a real pandemic which would make it far easier for the authorities to impose emergency measures

 

To scare people you have to show them some dead. The first time, they had a group of dead (the old they were killing in the homes). Where are they going to find a new group of dead to scare the rest with?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just Walt for it...

 

"British puplic in favour of Euro ID Cards for all immigrants following immigration crisis".

 

That's going to be their leverage. Because they knew the UK public could be counted on to vote for Brexit, else they wouldn't have asked.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Just Walt for it...

 

"British puplic in favour of Euro ID Cards for all immigrants following immigration crisis".

 

That's going to be their leverage. Because they knew the UK public could be counted on to vote for Brexit, else they wouldn't have asked.

 

Yeah, I can just see all those immigrants gleefully flashing their EURO ID cards as tthey scramble ashore from their dinghies

Edited by Nip
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If the pandemic is officially over and the emergency powers recinded regarding vaccines and the testing of new drugs again required, then surely mRNA drugs must now go through clinical trials, as they where never approved but under emergency authorisation.

 

I think we all know that if they put these drugs to the normal trials they'd never reach human trials let alone the market. Bet they just say, 'Well, we used them during Covid and they worked so lets just continue, obviously we dont need clinical trials because they're safe as no-one died".

 

That's what happens when you tell BIG Pharma 'Hey guys, right no rules, just need a vaccine that you can sell for billions to the entire world, hurry up, no time for trials, lets get jabbing so we can end lock down as that's what we promised the peasants. Oh and of course, as usual, you're all impervious to prosecution should a few surfs die plus all your employees and us Politicians dont have to take it, just the poor and dirty people, as we'll survive by the herd immunity from their sacrifices. So you make it and we'll push it, win win"... Oh, any company shares available? ".

 

#FollowTheScience

Edited by Nemo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

 

To scare people you have to show them some dead. The first time, they had a group of dead (the old they were killing in the homes). Where are they going to find a new group of dead to scare the rest with?

RAAC concrete, nasal vaccines, smartphones, schools.

 

It’s the kids, they’re targeting the kids this time. The new group of dead.


Some people I know who had their 7-12 yr old kids vaccinated told me the kids are constantly ill, coming down with new new things all the time. 
 

They genocided the very old, then it’ll be the very young, then it’ll b the rest of us, using the the payload frequency- finishing what the initial effects of the vaccines didn’t do 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

RAAC concrete, nasal vaccines, smartphones, schools.

 

It’s the kids, they’re targeting the kids this time. The new group of dead.


Some people I know who had their 7-12 yr old kids vaccinated told me the kids are constantly ill, coming down with new new things all the time. 
 

They genocided the very old, then it’ll be the very young, then it’ll b the rest of us, using the the payload frequency- finishing what the initial effects of the vaccines didn’t do 

 

Oh dear !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

yes.....my concern this time round is that whereas with the first plandemic the entire sleight of hand that was played to trick people into taking the covid jabs revolved around duping people into believing that they or others were at risk from a new and deadly virus, this time round there may actually be a real sickness of some sort because something harmful may have been injected into all of those people that could be triggered

 

alternatively the jabs were aimed at compromising peoples immune systems to that they will fall sick in greater numbers during flu season creating a perception of a real pandemic. Of course it could be a combination of both of these but the point is the deaths amongst all ages could be real this time round which would make the normies believe there was a real pandemic which would make it far easier for the authorities to impose emergency measures

And in a sane world they would look at the data, realise that the ones getting sick and dying are fully vaxxed and come to the conclusion it`s the jabs that are causing the problem....... 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

And in a sane world they would look at the data, realise that the ones getting sick and dying are fully vaxxed and come to the conclusion it`s the jabs that are causing the problem....... 

 

a sane world.....where can we find one of them at this late hour?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...