Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

51 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i keep hearing of jabbed people i know or know of who say they have or had 'covid'......seems there is a lot of sickness amongst the jabbed and flu season has barely got going

i'll be eating my raw, organic garlic fermented in raw, organic honey over the winter along with some elderberry, hawthorn and rosehip teas......they can keep the jabs

Rosehip harvest, thanks for reminding me 

btw do you just put a load of garlic cloves in honey and seal the jar or is there some preparation involved? Very interesting 

Edited by LastOneLeftInTheCounty
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

btw do you just put a load of garlic cloves in honey and seal the jar or is there some preparation involved? Very interesting 

just peel your garlic cloves and drop them into the jar of raw honey. Give them a week or two to ferment. The honey will bubble and go watery as it ferments and then the bubbles will die down. The longer you allow it the more mellow the garlic will get. Its a bit potent otherwise! But after time the garlic loses its garlicness and becomes easier to consume. I fish out a clove a day with a teaspoon and eat it. Often i'll wash it down with some water kefir.

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

just peel your garlic cloves and drop them into the jar of raw honey. Give them a week or two to ferment. The honey will bubble and go watery as it ferments and then the bubbles will die down. The longer you allow it the more mellow the garlic will get. Its a bit potent otherwise! But after time the garlic loses its garlicness and becomes easier to consume.

Sweet! Quite literally.

Honey and garlic both have strong antibacterial/anti microbial properties.

Selenium and sulphur from the garlic, propolis from the honey, mixing the two might be some kind of super cure, for everything! 

Will give it a go, thanks Mac 

3 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Chris Sky - its official, CONVID 19 is back

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HJVKOlfitXxE/

Measles is back, apparently, what do you notice about the headline?:

Unvaccinated pupils face 21-day isolation as measles cases rise

Fears outbreak affecting up to 160,000 could occur in London alone as low uptake of MMR jabs increases risk of infection

ByLaura Donnelly,  HEALTH EDITOR and Alex Clark14 September 2023 • 10:10pm

Unvaccinated children face being forced to self-isolate for 21 days because of a rapid rise in measles cases.

Councils issued warnings to parents after modelling suggested that up to 160,000 cases could occur in London alone. Health officials say low uptake of MMR jabs has increased the risk of the potentially deadly infection.

In letters from local authorities, parents in London and its surrounding counties were told that if a pupil is infected, classmates who have not had both doses of MMR could be sent home and asked to self-isolate for three weeks.

Uptake of the jabs fell significantly in the years following the discredited Andrew Wakefield study, which falsely linked them with autism in 1998.

It increased sharply after concerted efforts to persuade parents of the benefits of vaccination but has fallen again in recent years, with the programme set back during the Covid crisis.

Children at risk have already missed months of teaching during the pandemic because of school closures and being asked to self-isolate.

• Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Councils issued warnings to parents after modelling suggested that up to 160,000 cases could occur in London alone. 

Aargh.. is Neil Ferguson back again? 

Victorian diseases like Measles are coming back not because of 'the unvaccinated' but because living conditions in an increasingly poor and squalid London are approximating to Victorian ones. 

Vaccines are as phony and dangerous as ex prime ministers - diseases were cured by improved sanitation and nutrition, but the credit was wrongly taken by vaccines that did sod all. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Observations said:

Thanks Frankieboy, because you shared that I searched the name 'Konstantinos' and immediately found this interesting article; 

Greece introduces new IDs to be issued from Sept 2025

https://www.keeptalkinggreece.com/2023/09/01/ids-new-greece-data/

The Greeks always had IDs which had nothing to do with the EU. The same with Portugal (my lady is Portuguese).

Experts estimate over 20 million are already Dead due to COVID-19 vaccination & over 2 billion are Severely Injured

Peeling back the layers of deception and obfuscation reveals a shocking truth that may not be all that shocking to our informed readers: Covid-19 “vaccines” are injuring and killing far more people than the government is letting on.

Estimates compiled from pieced-together datasuggest that as many as 20 million people worldwide have died so far from the shots, while another 2.2 billion have suffered injuries – and we are only just getting started.

https://expose-news.com/2023/09/15/20m-dead-2b-injured-covid-vaccination/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

14 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Experts estimate over 20 million are already Dead due to COVID-19 vaccination & over 2 billion are Severely Injured

Peeling back the layers of deception and obfuscation reveals a shocking truth that may not be all that shocking to our informed readers: Covid-19 “vaccines” are injuring and killing far more people than the government is letting on.

Estimates compiled from pieced-together datasuggest that as many as 20 million people worldwide have died so far from the shots, while another 2.2 billion have suffered injuries – and we are only just getting started.

https://expose-news.com/2023/09/15/20m-dead-2b-injured-covid-vaccination/

This story, and the author of the substack it is based on has been corroborated by Dr. Roger Hodgkinson is this 3 minute video…

https://t.me/TheFreelifeProject/259

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, SimonTV said:

image.png

Due to limited testing, the number of confirmed cases is lower than the true number of infections

I think they meant:

Due to limited accuracy of testing, the number of confirmed* cases is MUCH higher than the true number of infections

[*disclaimer: "confirmed" simply means tested positive and in no way reflects reality]

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

Blimey, pregnant women on the list too?

From the WEF/Billy Goat perspective, I can understand the homeless, prisoners, ethnic minorities, the disabled, the mentally handicapped etc getting priority for 'treatment', but now they add the pregnant?