Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Retired pro basketball player dies suddenly after yoga class. Quote from one of his friends and also a former player…

Former NBA player T.J. Ford, who had a brief stint playing with Mr Hunter in 2005 with the Milwaukee Bucks, said on X,….

“We just spoke last week. Losing a lot of my friends lately.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/brandon-hunter-nba-dies-basketball-b2410820.html

17 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Goes well with the electronic visa required for all uk citizens travelling to EU countries from next year. 

Europe is transforming fast

More freedom years ago. Electronic visa?

Back in the day, round 1900, British citizens could travel to  Europe without passports. Only exception was Russia, most likely because of all those 'peasants in revolt' (haha Russian revolution really made in the USA). 

Now we have iris scans and what not for tourists taking a quick trip to Spain.... with the excuse for this being 'Islamist extremists' - who of course are deep state deep fakes. 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, pete675 said:

More freedom years ago. Electronic visa?

Back in the day, round 1900, British citizens could travel to  Europe without passports. Only exception was Russia, most likely because of all those 'peasants in revolt' (haha Russian revolution really made in the USA). 

Now we have iris scans and what not for tourists taking a quick trip to Spain.... with the excuse for this being 'Islamist extremists' - who of course are deep state deep fakes. 

It’ll cost about £7.50 a pop and lasts for three years.

You’ll have to disclose all your personal details, employment, health etc.

I hope it doesn’t go through or at least they stall it like they do all unnecessary totalitarian fascist legislature

It’s called ECIH or something, probably got the letters mixed up. 

Edited by LastOneLeftInTheCounty
  • Thanks 1

No surprise 

5G REMOTE KILL VECTOR: Science paper reveals cell phone signals can activate the release of biological PAYLOADS from graphene oxide injected into the body

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-09-14-remote-kill-science-paper-reveals-cell-phone-signals-release-biological-payloads-graphene-oxide.html

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

Retired pro basketball player dies suddenly after yoga class. Quote from one of his friends and also a former player…

Former NBA player T.J. Ford, who had a brief stint playing with Mr Hunter in 2005 with the Milwaukee Bucks, said on X,….

“We just spoke last week. Losing a lot of my friends lately.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/brandon-hunter-nba-dies-basketball-b2410820.html

A huge, complex and profitable superstructure has been erected around convid aka the common cold, but viewed objectively the whole thing looks more and more like a population reduction exercise, just like eg the First World War and the 'French' (masonic) Revolution. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

Vaccination through the air

No vaccine can be created without first having a pathogen, and even then it takes at least ten years to make safe, even if it masquerades as an eugenics program hidden in plain sight, therefore this only serves one purpose and that is a sterilisation program hidden in plain sight, a disinfection of what the nasty bastards have in mind for what they view as filthy scumbag unwashed walking diseases of filth, which is anyone not in the big club, anyone other than themselves whom do hide in the shadows and scheme dark schemes of intention under dark dank rocks, prove me wrong.

I / We, will not comply!!!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

chief of 77 brigade and all round traitor supports the taliban

Tobias Ellwood QUITS as Defence Committee chair after revolt by MPs who branded him a 'f***ing idiot' over 'Taliban propaganda' video

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12514043/Tobias-Ellwood-QUITS-Defence-Committee-Taliban-propaganda-video.html

The shit show continues with f****ing idiots calling other f****ing idiots, f****ing idiots, and i thought vampires had no reflection in a mirror, learn something new every day, meh!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, sock muppet said:

No vaccine can be created without first having a pathogen, and even then it takes at least ten years to make safe, even if it masquerades as an eugenics program hidden in plain sight, therefore this only serves one purpose and that is a sterilisation program hidden in plain sight, a disinfection of what the nasty bastards have in mind for what they view as filthy scumbag unwashed walking diseases of filth, which is anyone not in the big club, anyone other than themselves whom do hide in the shadows and scheme dark schemes of intention under dark dank rocks, prove me wrong.

I / We, will not comply!!!

I say bowlocks to Covid. Never had it, never been ill, last day off work (food poisoning aka Unhygienic Pizza Chef) was 26 years ago.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

I say bowlocks to Covid. Never had it, never been ill, last day off work (food poisoning aka Unhygienic Pizza Chef) was 26 years ago.

Well of course you've never had it, you've very sensibly never had the 'covid catching' vaccine 💉😒.

As taught in first year medical schools, exposure to vaccines and antibiotics lowers natural resistance.

Hence all the poor dumb-dumbs (vaccinated and quadruple boosted) who keep getting it, but haven't quite worked out yet why they keep getting it. 

This - of course - is great news for mega P-harma whose profits increase with the rising number of chronically sick people.

If everyone was like you, Pfizer, Moderna, Astra Zeneca and GSK would long since be bankrupt. 

• Like 3

On 9/13/2023 at 4:23 PM, Frankieboy said:

Greek minister lets cat out of bag

3 August 2026

Date set for all EU citizens to have digital ID

Thanks Frankieboy, because you shared that I searched the name 'Konstantinos' and immediately found this interesting article; 

Greece introduces new IDs to be issued from Sept 2025

https://www.keeptalkinggreece.com/2023/09/01/ids-new-greece-data/

• Thanks 1

JABBED?

Turbo cancers?

Maddy Anholt dead at 35: Emily Atack pays tribute to 'sweetest, funniest and most hard-working' co-star as star dies following battle with rare brain cancer - months after daughter's birth

• Maddy first hit headlines in 2015 when she successfully launched a crowdfunder to raise £3,500 to travel to Scotland and find a boyfriend 
  • She later appeared on This Morning to debate whether crowdfunding was 'begging' and spoke in a call-in about her own fundraiser 
  • The star appeared on The Emily Atack Show in 2020, the BBC Three sitcom Jerk with Tim Renkow in 2019 and TV show Sunny D opposite Katherine Ryan in 2016
  • Maddy did not publicly reveal her cancer diagnosis but her family shared the news in a GoFundMe post shared just hours after her death 
  • After just 23 hours, the page raised £6,621 of a £10,000 goal 

By Ciara Farmer For Mailonline

Published: 06:51 EDT, 14 September 2023 | Updated: 12:35 EDT, 14 September 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12517839/Maddy-Anholt-dead-35-BBC-star-passes-away-following-battle-rare-aggressive-brain-cancer.html

Britain's Got Talent director Dean Jones dead age 56 following cancer battle

By Rebecca Davison for MailOnline and Hannah Mcdonald

Published: 10:48 EDT, 14 September 2023 | Updated: 12:02 EDT, 14 September 2023

Britain's Got Talent's director of production, Dean Jones, has died at the age of 56.

Dean died on July 6 following a short battle with cancer, his loved ones have confirmed. 

His friends created a JustGiving page in honour of the late director and said that his death had been a 'huge shock to all that knew him'. They said he had remained positive throughout his battle. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12518827/Britains-Got-Talent-director-Dean-Jones-dead-age-56-following-cancer-battle.html

Mystery surrounds death of champion bodybuilder Neil Currey aged just 34 - as gold medal winner's trainer reveals heartbreak over 'absolutely shocking' news

• Bodybuilder Neil Currey dies at 34
  • Currey's coach announced the news
  • Details surrounding death are unclear

By James Cooney For Daily Mail Australia

Published: 19:47 EDT, 13 September 2023 | Updated: 20:40 EDT, 13 September 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersports/article-12515809/Bodybuilder-Neil-Currey-death-34-Mr-Olympia.html

1 hour ago, pete675 said:

Hence all the poor dumb-dumbs (vaccinated and quadruple boosted) who keep getting it, but haven't quite worked out yet why they keep getting it.

i keep hearing of jabbed people i know or know of who say they have or had 'covid'......seems there is a lot of sickness amongst the jabbed and flu season has barely got going

i'll be eating my raw, organic garlic fermented in raw, organic honey over the winter along with some elderberry, hawthorn and rosehip teas......they can keep the jabs

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1