1 hour ago, Frankieboy said:

Slowing the Covid bollocks starting again here in Switzerland

MsM  slowly bringing articles daily

some kantons like Basel and Zürich you see more people wearing masks again

Basel = Pharma/ chemical capitol of Switzerland

Zürich = Finance part

hardly anyone wearing masks in the rural part where I live

the jabbed people I know say they wont go  for any more 

as for me i did not comply the first time and will remain strong and wont comply

still there are some idiots about

One comment from a reader of swiss msm newspaper wrote

“ Ive been jabbed 4 times and ill with covid for third time then he goes on about we must wear mask and get jabbed again“

some people never learn

Switzerland is beautiful. 

I caught a reptilian on camera peering out of a hotel window when I took a photo of Mont Blanc. 

Thought the Swiss attitude to the jab was similar to Sweden but I must be wrong it sounds like the bullshit is building up 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Observations said:

Thanks Nip 

I saw this 'feature' on BBC on Monday morning which sickeningly 'took me back' to 2021. The reporter visited a large care home and asked a resident if she wanted the vaccination, or words to that effect. The lady replied " of course, it's those who don't have it that are making it bad for everyone. "

She was filmed having the booster is one arm and then  the flu jab in the other. 

Old age does not necessarily bring wisdom - lots voted for Bliar because of his lovely smile, and Thatch before that.

Quite likely that this old lady will not enjoy much more old age after being double jabbed - illusions can be deadly. 

Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

"The world wants to be deceived, so let it be deceived."

• Like 2

On 9/10/2023 at 6:57 PM, Macnamara said:

oh i think the religious institutions are captured too.....the current arch bishop of canterbury is an ex-banker who lets the freemasons use churches for their ceremonies. he's a globalist stooge who will hasten the collapse of the church and the subjugation of the british people

There are Christian people aware of the nonsense, just a tad rare.

I searched for a specific string almost 3 years ago; dehumanization and spirituality - found Francis; https://www.francisberger.com/

Disclaimer; i am not affiliated or even talking to anyone from a church at all. What makes sense to me is undeniable though. He is close to figuring it out, just requires one final heresy. I digress, wrong topic.

• Like 1

Hysteria vs reality

Germany’s First Covid Patient in February 2020: “My Health is Great. In Fact, I Was Never Doing Poorly”

https://dailysceptic.org/2023/09/13/germanys-first-covid-patient-in-february-2020-my-health-is-great-in-fact-i-was-never-doing-poorly/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

Slowing the Covid bollocks starting again here in Switzerland

MsM  slowly bringing articles daily

some kantons like Basel and Zürich you see more people wearing masks again

Basel = Pharma/ chemical capitol of Switzerland

Zürich = Finance part

hardly anyone wearing masks in the rural part where I live

the jabbed people I know say they wont go  for any more 

as for me i did not comply the first time and will remain strong and wont comply

still there are some idiots about

One comment from a reader of swiss msm newspaper wrote

“ Ive been jabbed 4 times and ill with covid for third time then he goes on about we must wear mask and get jabbed again“

some people never learn

you got any hunch about it all coming back(in CH)

asking because i have plans to go to Geneva auto show 

Bi ON Tech

bio.png.a9c0ada458036040e92f3a0e8fc4ee76.png

3 Line Symbolism
https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/15041-33/page/7/

1   0  Multiple Dose Vials

ON OFF

'After dilution, each vial contains 3 doses of 0.3 ml' (33)

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/15041-33/

'For age 6 months to < 5 years'

Perhaps the next generation of iHuman?

'First We Create The Technology, Then it Recreates Us.'

ihuman02.png.9e48eefd18dc60ce3e94b58bca9461e7.png

What kind of world?    Octo World.....................................

ihuman01.png.9d78e29efbb4fcdf826196126ba65461.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Hold on a moment ago you said it was 5G now it’s back to the injections

I stated nothing of the sort, however 5G has to be included within the equation of convid nonsense in other countries, unfortunately for Britannia the 5G network was installed within the period known as 'lockdown'.

This only leaves two possible reasons for the engineered 'outbreak', poison and 'mobile 5G equipment' used as a directed energy weapon within the area of operation, the purpose was to facilitate the uptake of the 'experimental injections' now rightly described as a 'bio-weapon' that people are now dropping dead from and serves the depop agenda.

SGT Report

5G: LONG RANGE URBAN TARGET ACQUISITION/KILL SYSTEM -- Mark Steele

Duration

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4SezAwle1pnV/

4SezAwle1pnV_640x360.webp.c667bf37917c0d9de5090875997454da.webp

22 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Whatever sock you’re extremely confusing, just please stop busting balls for a bit and think before you start throwing accusations at people

What accusation? please detail.

On 9/12/2023 at 7:33 AM, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

This was someone else’s video, all I did was comment on it, I made no decision on it either way, and the fact I’m having to defend myself from your stupid comments like ‘you have no ground upon which you stand’ just shows how hypocritical you actually are- whose the one doing all the dividing right now? You. Accusing people of this and that while coming across as somehow lofty and enlightened just makes you sound retarded like a wannabe Christ figure or something.

Is this CGI or is it really a singing Monkey Boy without his alter ego Doctor Dr McHonk-Honk, 🤣

100. The Sound Of Sirens This one is for you guys. Thank you for everything. Without you I'm just a guy with a phone and an overactive brain. Can't believe I made '100'. It's been bloody emotional. This one hit me hard. Onwards we go. One love.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Is this CGI or is it really a singing Monkey Boy without his alter ego Doctor Dr McHonk-Honk, 🤣

100. The Sound Of Sirens This one is for you guys. Thank you for everything. Without you I'm just a guy with a phone and an overactive brain. Can't believe I made '100'. It's been bloody emotional. This one hit me hard. Onwards we go. One love.

Sound of Sirens. Love it!

There are also some fine, thought-provoking words in the original lyrics ...

And the people bowed and prayed
To the neon god they made
And the sign flashed out its warning
In the words that it was forming
And the sign said, "The words of the prophets
Are written on the subway walls
And tenement halls
And whispered in the sounds of silence"

• Like 2

4 hours ago, sock muppet said:

SixthSense

THE WAY OUT IS NEAR - JOHN O'LOONEY

Duration 00:47:13

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZuuyMO0eCYyF/

ZuuyMO0eCYyF_640x360.webp.62778f23f284e16bb1f82e8671e22d23.webp

I know some people here have had doubts about John but to me he comes across as genuine. Just like Mike Yeadon does. I don't a;ways agree with his predictions but that is not necessarily the point

Edited by Nip
  • Like 5

On 9/11/2023 at 6:37 PM, Martin1234 said:

Has anyone seen this?

Hopefully there is no truth to it, but it scarily makes sense as to why all the schools are closed because of the concrete issue and fits in with the next pandemic.  Time will tell. It'll probably be obvious if kids start falling sick around the dodgy concrete schools.

On 9/11/2023 at 6:38 PM, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Weaponised viral delivery systems?

Yeah it’s called the nasal vaccine 

I said about a dozen pages back that it’s all about the kids now, to condition them for a future of pandemics in a world reminiscent of the movie ‘Ultraviolet’ 

On 9/11/2023 at 7:26 PM, rebornsteve said:

Chris Sky became ‘famous’ as he predicted all the covid shenanigans of vaccines and lockdowns a few months before they happened. He seemed in lockstep with that Canadian email. 

Having gone over this again he mentions the re-awakening America tour that he attended in Las Vegas, a big part of the movement involves strengthening parental rights which includes home schooling, and there is nothing wrong with that, but what he is doing here is blatant fear mongering with a story that probably can never be substantiated except in the vagaries offered, given the backdrop of the last three and a half years of outrageous lies and deception regarding convid, this is a very stupid thing to be doing, if it is indeed Chris Sky in the video, and on that point i have no idea either way, caution is still the watch word, 👍

Edited by sock muppet
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Having gone over this again he mentions the re-awakening America tour that he attended in Las Vegas, a big part of the movement involves strengthening parental rights which includes home schooling, and there is nothing wrong with that, but what he is doing here is blatant fear mongering with a story that probably can never be substantiated except in the vagaries offered, given the backdrop of the last three and a half years of outrageous lies and deception regarding convid, this is a very stupid thing to be doing, if it is indeed Chris Sky in the video, and on that point i have no idea either way, caution is still watch word, 👍

We need to know who the bloke with the report is that Chris mentions in that video, then this thing can be put to bed. 

• Like 1