Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, rebornsteve said:

Agreed. It is pure ‘extreme batshit crazy conspiracy stuff’. So why is he saying it?

….if it is actually him. We know the power of CGI deepfake stuff….

1 hour ago, sock muppet said:

What @rebornsteve says 👇, very CGI realm of possibility.

1 hour ago, Martin1234 said:

This is very true unfortunately. It's going to get even more difficult to work out what is and what isn't real.

So you’re all saying that you believe this video is actually a deepfake, a conspiracy within a conspiracy theorists conspiracy theory. 

Ok guys, you could be right, but what would be the point? His twitter account must have been hacked for this to happen. Maybe someone could ask him if this has happened. 

Maybe the info about the guy with the report was the suss bit and this guy is just repeating what he’s been told. 

What he said about the pandemic before the pandemic happened could be described as ‘batshit crazy conspiracy stuff’ too, so why does everyone have a problem with what he’s saying now? 

It’s all a bit tenuous tbh ,

can you explain you’re arguments instead of saying ‘it’s cgi’ AND;

Who benefits from this if it is cgi? 

Edited by LastOneLeftInTheCounty
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

So you’re all saying that you believe

Belief has nothing to do with this, if you want to believe then believe in God.

this video is actually a deepfake, a conspiracy within a conspiracy theorists conspiracy theory.

Nobody can say for sure what this is, except the message being relayed.

Ok guys, you could be right, but what would be the point? His twitter account must have been hacked for this to happen. Maybe someone could ask him if this has happened.

Very real possibility, you can not rule out unfortunate instances, like Karen Kingston for example.

Maybe the info about the guy with the report was the suss bit and this guy is just repeating what he’s been told.

Maybe his nearest and dearest are in danger and has no choice but to protect them.

‘batshit crazy conspiracy stuff’

Errrrrm not sure you have been following the plot so far but there is nothing normal about the world right now.

so why does everyone have a problem with what he’s saying now?

Be careful who you follow.

It’s all a bit tenuous tbh ,

can you explain you’re arguments instead of saying ‘it’s cgi’ AND;

Who benefits from this if it is cgi?

Focus on the message, does it make sense?, the beneficiaries are the ones who craft the message, divide and rule, it works because you have no ground upon which you stand, therefore easy brain fodder to kontrol.

Divided we fall.

4 hours ago, sock muppet said:

Belief has nothing to do with this, if you want to believe then believe in God.

Nobody can say for sure what this is, except the message being relayed.

Very real possibility, you can not rule out unfortunate instances, like Karen Kingston for example.

Maybe his nearest and dearest are in danger and has no choice but to protect them.

Errrrrm not sure you have been following the plot so far but there is nothing normal about the world right now.

Be careful who you follow.

Focus on the message, does it make sense?, the beneficiaries are the ones who craft the message, divide and rule, it works because you have no ground upon which you stand, therefore easy brain fodder to kontrol.

Divided we fall.

You’re ambiguous explanations and self congratulatory virtue signaling is doing you no favours.

This was someone else’s video, all I did was comment on it, I made no decision on it either way, and the fact I’m having to defend myself from your stupid comments like ‘you have no ground upon which you stand’ just shows how hypocritical you actually are- whose the one doing all the dividing right now? You. Accusing people of this and that while coming across as somehow lofty and enlightened just makes you sound retarded like a wannabe Christ figure or something. 

Please explain yourself instead of coming over all holier than thou and quasi enlightened, when what your coming out with is about as useful as a chocolate teapot. 

Bollox, just lost reply I was working on!!

To clarify, I said it could be CGI.

that said, who is Chris Sky?

I’ll just post the links…

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Sky

https://realchrissky.com/

http://www.skyhomes.ca/

https://www.datanyze.com/people/Art-Saccoccia/1396354814

I thought he might be an actor, expensive teeth, looks a bit like Vin Diesel, came to prominence out of nowhere.

ultimately we need to see this 190 odd page peer reviewed document mentioned in the video. If it’s peer reviewed it is in the public domain.

so after all that research, I would say the vid is Chris, he relaying a story from a mechanical engineer who wrote a paper that is peer reviewed, tried to go to Court with it and subsequently his daughters got sex trafficked and raped, and one is still missing.

I think that covers it!

Edited by rebornsteve
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

Bollox, just lost reply I was working on!!

To clarify, I said it could be CGI.

that said, who is Chris Sky?

I’ll just post the links…

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Sky

https://realchrissky.com/

http://www.skyhomes.ca/

https://www.datanyze.com/people/Art-Saccoccia/1396354814

I thought he might be an actor, expensive teeth, looks a bit like Vin Diesel, came to prominence out of nowhere.

ultimately we need to see this 190 odd page peer reviewed document mentioned in the video. If it’s peer reviewed it is in the public domain.

so after all that research, I would say the vid is Chris, he relaying a story from a mechanical engineer who wrote a paper that is peer reviewed, tried to go to Court with it and subsequently his daughters got sex trafficked and raped, and one is still missing.

I think that covers it!

From Wikipaedo:

According to screenshots posted in a piece on Saccoccia by the Canadian Anti-Hate Network, he has engaged online in rhetoric regarding Holocaust denial and antisemitism, anti-black racism, Islamophobia, homophobia and transphobia

I don't think being against Justin Trudeau counts as anti-black racism

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

5 G systems- because the graphene and nano shit is in everyone now.

That’s the thing about this world, everything is over engineered, which makes doing anything a lot easier. 

Flick a switch, sit back and watch the world fall down. 

On the other hand, if this guy was right before, chances are he’ll be right again. 
He said exactly what I said about a month ago, about it being all about the kids now. Indoctrination. 

Social etiquette will be pandemic rules times 1000, and these kids will be their enforcers, the future slave, academic and political ‘class’! 

The ‘class’ of 2019- they never really left!! 

Indoctrination to the fullest.

I watched a video on youtube where some older folks were debating with young college people, aka, the sheep.

Old guy said that it is ridiculous that twitter has banned Trump, yet Isis can post freely there.

And the little sheep response was, well Isis didn't brake twitter community guidelines 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

15 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

I’m sorry to hear that good sir, I hope she is better at home. It’s a really sad state of affairs. 

I’ve only ever had bad experiences  with the nhs, ranging from a surgeon assaulting me, waiting in a and e with a sliced open arm for eight hours while  doctors rushed to the people around me with ‘dust in their eye’ or a ‘tummy ache’ (at 2.30am they grudgingly stitched up my wound after I asked them for a needle and thread as I was going to do it myself) everyone else had gone home, I was still there bleeding.
It’s unbelievable the shit I’ve been put through by these scum. 

Everyone I’ve ever known including a family member, who have worked for the nhs have been vile, evil people who I wouldn’t piss on if they were on fire. 
These creatures are THAT sick 

Just like to say i worked for the NHS and im not vile or evil not that i know of.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Is this the videos where Chris says that they are targeting the schools and that they using the hvac system to spread virus? To me this is dumb on many levels. 

1) the concrete issue has been around for ages and also applies to homes and other buildings that used the same concrete. Why they only made a big deal out of it not and now 5 10 or 15 years ago or whatever is stupid but that is government for you, wait until its too late then do something about it.

2) uk schools don't have hvac

3) the real risk of them targetting children comes in the form of those sneaky nasal spray flu/covid "vaccine" in a nasal spray products. 

4) it is possible they would target children as they are very evil people that we are dealing with. They already pushed their poison injections on to babies and you could see they pushed the covid poison jab on to children even though they were not at risk. 

5) it is a fair point that if children start to realy get sick in mass that people would freak out a lot more. 

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Not Thoth said:

From Wikipaedo:

I don't think being against Justin Trudeau counts as anti-black racism

1 hour ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

It doesn't matter if Chris Sky is right or wrong. At this point, just keep an eye on the situation.

16 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Is this the videos where Chris says that they are targeting the schools and that they using the hvac system to spread virus? To me this is dumb on many levels. 

1) the concrete issue has been around for ages and also applies to homes and other buildings that used the same concrete. Why they only made a big deal out of it not and now 5 10 or 15 years ago or whatever is stupid but that is government for you, wait until its too late then do something about it.

2) uk schools don't have hvac

3) the real risk of them targetting children comes in the form of those sneaky nasal spray flu/covid "vaccine" in a nasal spray products. 

4) it is possible they would target children as they are very evil people that we are dealing with. They already pushed their poison injections on to babies and you could see they pushed the covid poison jab on to children even though they were not at risk. 

5) it is a fair point that if children start to realy get sick in mass that people would freak out a lot more. 

1 hour ago, XelNaga said:

Indoctrination to the fullest.

I watched a video on youtube where some older folks were debating with young college people, aka, the sheep.

Old guy said that it is ridiculous that twitter has banned Trump, yet Isis can post freely there.

And the little sheep response was, well Isis didn't brake twitter community guidelines 🤦‍♂️

It’s CGI because…. well ….. conspiracy and stuff.

I feel the light of cosmic oneness entering me. I must be the new messiah 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

You’re ambiguous explanations and self congratulatory virtue signaling is doing you no favours.

This was someone else’s video, all I did was comment on it, I made no decision on it either way, and the fact I’m having to defend myself from your stupid comments like ‘you have no ground upon which you stand’ just shows how hypocritical you actually are- whose the one doing all the dividing right now? You. Accusing people of this and that while coming across as somehow lofty and enlightened just makes you sound retarded like a wannabe Christ figure or something. 

Please explain yourself instead of coming over all holier than thou and quasi enlightened, when what your coming out with is about as useful as a chocolate teapot. 

I apologise unreservedly, my intention was not to come across as condescending but to break down the questions you asked into more meaningful parts that could be answered in a way that makes more sense than in it's original form.

5 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

‘you have no ground upon which you stand’

This is a metaphor to help you think, because if you were sure, and knew the truth of the subject discussed, then the ground that you, me and everyone else stood upon, would be very firm indeed, and in this case it is not, so caution is the watch word.

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

It’s CGI because…. well ….. conspiracy and stuff.

No idea where your going with this statement, but there is a super novel, super infectious, super deadly virus that no-one can survive because the immune maintenance system is a myth (yes people actually made this claim during the convid psyop years) but here's some stuff delivered into the body via hypodermic needle and syringe that no-one is allowed to know the contents of for seventy five years nor its true purpose and is a one size fits all that will save you from the utter lies fraud nonsense that put you in fear and comes with the magical properties of issuing you with your freedom that was willfully taken from you by force and its all gonna be okay, conspiracy you say?, could be, now get injected and they might give you some of your freedom back that they stole, but only if you virtue signal the best, and keep going back for more, because the plan was to have everyone injected for life every three months.

By the way i am uninfected, un-injected, perfectly healthy and not dead, and i went out of my way to get infected before i started writing my nonsense on this platform, jus sayin, ❤️

Edited by sock muppet
added the word virus so it makes more sense, does it? i dunno.
  • Thanks 1

On 9/11/2023 at 8:46 AM, Nip said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-66750365

Covid: Care homes and housebound get booster shots in England

Thanks Nip 

I saw this 'feature' on BBC on Monday morning which sickeningly 'took me back' to 2021. The reporter visited a large care home and asked a resident if she wanted the vaccination, or words to that effect. The lady replied " of course, it's those who don't have it that are making it bad for everyone. "

She was filmed having the booster is one arm and then  the flu jab in the other. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, Observations said:

Thanks Nip 

I saw this 'feature' on BBC on Monday morning which sickeningly 'took me back' to 2021. The reporter visited a large care home and asked a resident if she wanted the vaccination, or words to that effect. The lady replied " of course, it's those who don't have it that are making it bad for everyone. "

She was filmed having the booster is one arm and then  the flu jab in the other. 

Covid jab which makes them sick and strokes them out. Then they test them over and over until they get positive test, then they stick on respiratory, stick on morphine and midazolam to kill them off. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, sock muppet said:

No idea where your going with this statement, but there is a super novel, super infectious, super deadly virus that no-one can survive because the immune maintenance system is a myth (yes people actually made this claim during the convid psyop years) but here's some stuff delivered into the body via hypodermic needle and syringe that no-one is allowed to know the contents of for seventy five years nor its true purpose and is a one size fits all that will save you from the utter lies fraud nonsense that put you in fear

Hold on a moment ago you said it was 5G now it’s back to the injections.

Whatever sock you’re extremely confusing, just please stop busting balls for a bit and think before you start throwing accusations at people, 

What you’re projecting onto people reads as quite insulting.

1 hour ago, Observations said:

Thanks Nip 

It’s that blind acquiescence to what she was told.

It was forged in wartime, because back then certain people and institutions were actually trustworthy.

Not like now. Poor dear

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Covid jab which makes them sick and strokes them out. Then they test them over and over until they get positive test, then they stick on respiratory, stick on morphine and midazolam to kill them off. 

It’s a nice little conveyer belt hey? 

It used to be cradle to grave, now it’s just grave

Slowing the Covid bollocks starting again here in Switzerland

MsM  slowly bringing articles daily

some kantons like Basel and Zürich you see more people wearing masks again

Basel = Pharma/ chemical capitol of Switzerland

Zürich = Finance part

hardly anyone wearing masks in the rural part where I live

the jabbed people I know say they wont go  for any more 

as for me i did not comply the first time and will remain strong and wont comply

still there are some idiots about

One comment from a reader of swiss msm newspaper wrote

“ Ive been jabbed 4 times and ill with covid for third time then he goes on about we must wear mask and get jabbed again“

some people never learn

• Thanks 1