Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

6 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

CRIMINAL CONDUCT!!!

Letter to Rishi Sunak with all the evidence sent yesterday. Awaiting a reply.

Admirable but, unfortunately, ...... not a hope in hell. The rest of them are bought.         IMHO, naturally.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-66777546

Edited by Nip

12 minutes ago, Nip said:

Admirable but, unfortunately, ...... not a hope in hell. The rest of them are bought.         IMHO, naturally.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-66777546

Perhaps, but with this level of interest, funny handshakes, nods, winks, silence and blind eyes are not an option, 👍

Chinese 'spy' at the heart of Parliament: British researcher with close links to several MPs and access to 'highly sensitive' information is arrested on suspicion of breaching Official Secrets Act and 'espionage' offences

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12499741/British-parliamentary-researcher-links-MPs-classified-information-arrested-spying-China.html

dmcs.webp.4a5681bc9451a8d5156f208e9e6a5d42.webp

4 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

The only thing likely to happen is something "unfortunate" to Mr Bridgen. I hope he is aware and has taken the necessary precautions.

Doubt it. IMO, he is a minor irritant to them. At least, he seems to be so far. We shall see

1 hour ago, k_j_evans said:

So who would test but not vaccinate? At least you'd fake a negative test if you couldn't actually produce one, wouldn't you? It's quite easy to Photoshop an LFT

My old man and his partner still have loads of tests left, I think they still do them, just to make sure.

Its ridiculous. 

Almost like they WANT it so they can run off to the nearest hospital to die.

Allegedly the filthiest hospitals in the world are in Britain, where you’re 50% more likely to get infected with a life threatening disease, 1 in 5 patients leave malnourished. 

Most docs have private healthcare, two thirds would decline being treated by the nhs. 

Death factories. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Has anyone seen this?

Hopefully there is no truth to it, but it scarily makes sense as to why all the schools are closed because of the concrete issue and fits in with the next pandemic.  Time will tell. It'll probably be obvious if kids start falling sick around the dodgy concrete schools.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Martin1234 said:

Has anyone seen this?

Hopefully there is no truth to it, but it scarily makes sense as to why all the schools are closed because of the concrete issue and fits in with the next pandemic.  Time will tell. It'll probably be obvious if kids start falling sick around the dodgy concrete schools.

Weaponised viral delivery systems?

Yeah it’s called the nasal vaccine 

I said about a dozen pages back that it’s all about the kids now, to condition them for a future of pandemics in a world reminiscent of the movie ‘Ultraviolet’ 

Edited by LastOneLeftInTheCounty
  • Like 2

Apologies.

I've not been on here for a while.

Does seem odd that they closed a hundred odd schools. In not convinced by the concrete story. There must be more to it than that!

4 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Weaponised viral delivery systems?

Yeah it’s called the nasal vaccine 

I said about a dozen pages back that it’s all about the kids now, to condition them for a future of pandemics in a world reminiscent of the movie ‘Ultraviolet’ 

39 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Allegedly the filthiest hospitals in the world are in Britain, where you’re 50% more likely to get infected with a life threatening disease, 1 in 5 patients leave malnourished. 

Most docs have private healthcare, two thirds would decline being treated by the nhs. 

Death factories. 

Yep, my poor Mum spent a few days in the local this year, and when they discharged her she was barely alive. Chronic dehyrdation and malnutrition. We couldn't get her to eat, and she could barely take liquid through a straw. It was appalling.

• Sad 3

28 minutes ago, Martin1234 said:

Apologies.

I've not been on here for a while.

Does seem odd that they closed a hundred odd schools. In not convinced by the concrete story. There must be more to it than that!

Apologies too I only just watched the vid.

Did this guy say the delivery system is being installed in air con? 

Yes it’s extremely dodgy that schools over here and over there are all shutting, and yep he’s right, if the kids start getting sick and dying then the previous pandemic measures will seem like gingerbeer compared to what it will give them the ‘right’ to do next. 

With talk of camps for non vaccinated being set up in New York, I think we can all see where this is going. 

Maybe time to head to the hills or a more enlightened country, like Sweden or somewhere in South America 

3 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Apologies too I only just watched the vid.

Did this guy say the delivery system is being installed in air con? 

Yes it’s extremely dodgy that schools over here and over there are all shutting, and yep he’s right, if the kids start getting sick and dying then the previous pandemic measures will seem like gingerbeer compared to what it will give them the ‘right’ to do next. 

With talk of camps for non vaccinated being set up in New York, I think we can all see where this is going. 

Maybe time to head to the hills or a more enlightened country, like Sweden or somewhere in South America 

Chris Sky became ‘famous’ as he predicted all the covid shenanigans of vaccines and lockdowns a few months before they happened. He seemed in lockstep with that Canadian email. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Yep, my poor Mum spent a few days in the local this year, and when they discharged her she was barely alive. Chronic dehyrdation and malnutrition. We couldn't get her to eat, and she could barely take liquid through a straw. It was appalling.

I’m sorry to hear that good sir, I hope she is better at home. It’s a really sad state of affairs. 

I’ve only ever had bad experiences  with the nhs, ranging from a surgeon assaulting me, waiting in a and e with a sliced open arm for eight hours while  doctors rushed to the people around me with ‘dust in their eye’ or a ‘tummy ache’ (at 2.30am they grudgingly stitched up my wound after I asked them for a needle and thread as I was going to do it myself) everyone else had gone home, I was still there bleeding.
It’s unbelievable the shit I’ve been put through by these scum. 

Everyone I’ve ever known including a family member, who have worked for the nhs have been vile, evil people who I wouldn’t piss on if they were on fire. 
These creatures are THAT sick 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Martin1234 said:

Has anyone seen this?

16 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

I know of Chris Sky he was one of the first to call out this utter nonsense of convid, but what he says here makes no sense at all, if anything it will likely be related to 5G systems, they could, if they wanted, the parasites that be, just use the same method as in the 'initial outbreak', if anything the school closures are more likely to be financially orientated and to cause more unnecessary disruption for working parents, perhaps they are trying to engineer the inevitable demise of the financial markets, 🤔

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

I know of Chris Sky he was one of the first to call out this utter nonsense of convid, but what he says here makes no sense at all, if anything it will likely be related to 5G systems, they could, if they wanted, the parasites that be, just use the same method as in the 'initial outbreak', if anything the school closures are more likely to be financially orientated and to cause more unnecessary disruption for working parents, perhaps they are trying to engineer the inevitable demise of the financial markets, 🤔

Agreed. It is pure ‘extreme batshit crazy conspiracy stuff’. So why is he saying it?

….if it is actually him. We know the power of CGI deepfake stuff….

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

5 G systems- because the graphene and nano shit is in everyone now.

That’s the thing about this world, everything is over engineered, which makes doing anything a lot easier. 

Flick a switch, sit back and watch the world fall down. 

On the other hand, if this guy was right before, chances are he’ll be right again. 
He said exactly what I said about a month ago, about it being all about the kids now. Indoctrination. 

Social etiquette will be pandemic rules times 1000, and these kids will be their enforcers, the future slave, academic and political ‘class’! 

The ‘class’ of 2019- they never really left!! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

That’s the thing about this world, everything is over engineered, which makes doing anything a lot easier. 

On the other hand, if this guy was right before, chances are he’ll be right again. 
He said exactly what I said about a month ago, about it being all about the kids now. Indoctrination. 

Social etiquette will be pandemic rules times 1000, and these kids will be their enforcers, the future slave, academic and political ‘class’! 

What @rebornsteve says 👇, very CGI realm of possibility.

4 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

Agreed. It is pure ‘extreme batshit crazy conspiracy stuff’. So why is he saying it?

19 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

This is very true unfortunately. It's going to get even more difficult to work out what is and what isn't real.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

F*ck knows what these f*ckers are capable of ! Or perhaps  we DO !

Oh well !

Edited by Nip
  • Like 2