Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

23 hours ago, Mr H said:

I seriously doubt any of the politicians you see on the TV are knowingly part of any nefarious plan and they genuinely believe that the vaccine is safe and will help - pretty sure they will all take willingly.

Eh? It is the ones who get airtime that are usually the crooked ones.

23 hours ago, vinny79 said:

Watching Matt wancock on tv makes me so angry. He has deceit in his eyes.

I am on the spectrum and I find it very hard to seriously despise other people. However, I truly do visualise this man as a piece of faeces. He is the worst liar going and I wish he would just fall into some volcano. There is never a bad dalek around, when you really need one. 

23 hours ago, Basket Case said:

James Corbett  "lf you are advocating for lockdowns, you are complicit in tearing families apart. You are complicit in inflicting untold suffering on millions of people around the world. You are complicit in casting the poorest and most vulnerable in our societies into even further grinding poverty. You are complicit in murder."

9 minute video, including section with WHO saying lockdowns are deadly.

Nothing less.

22 hours ago, BridgeBuilder said:

Good luck! I couldn't believe such place existed but THIS is truly hell on earth. You have luxury. They protect their poo. Did you know that? Human/animal poo is a precious commodity because they don't have chemical fertiliser. They have to take de-worming meds every year.

I think that Kim would probably allow a few U.K. refugees to forage about, say in some far-flung part of the North Korean outback, for a while. He would probably find it amusing and use it for political capital. At least we wouldn't have to face the U.K. vaccine squads.

22 hours ago, vinny79 said:

Sorry. i watched it on my browser to hear what he said. every news item I now question. not sure if that is sane or not. 😀

We have no choice, other than to pay attention to the mass media, as we need to know what bullshit they are currently selling to the sheeple.

Edited by numnuts

39 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

This is what the MSM would describe as a "violent unpeaceful protest"

'We want the Mass' | Catholics hold open-air prayer in Paris to condemn COVID restrictions

Condemning covid restrictions?..... errr...... while wearing face nappies?.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, epsom said:

its alright because pretty soon they will be going feckin nuts at the government and its best not to be in the firing line

this catholic rebellion will spread within the catholic community so its best not to denigrate the baby steps . just my opinion

• Like 1

On 11/24/2020 at 3:26 PM, Basket Case said:

James Corbett  

"lf you are advocating for lockdowns, you are complicit in tearing families apart. You are complicit in inflicting untold suffering on millions of people around the world. You are complicit in casting the poorest and most vulnerable in our societies into even further grinding poverty. You are complicit in murder."
9 minute video, including section with WHO saying lockdowns are deadly.. 

Just sent this to my MP, and suggest others do too.  Call them out as murderers, because that is the truth.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, epsom said:

Don't knock them. There were still protesting. It's illegal in many parts of France, including Paris

not to wear a mask in ANY OUTDOOR PLACE, unlike the UK at the moment.

France sends in RIOT POLICE to enforce mask-wearing in Marseille amid spike in new Covid-19 cases

https://www.rt.com/news/498260-france-riot-police-covid-masks/

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Mr H said:

If this was staged and they wanted everyone to see it it would be straight on the BBC propaganda outlet. So although it may well have been staged, I think also have to be careful and balanced otherwise you get a distorted view that everyone is against you and everyone working for the government which is not healthy and most likely not to be the case. imo.

It was on BBC News last night and a handy video has now also been uploaded, for the sake of posterity, to the BBC News website. Furthermore, it seems that the Daily Masonical is well on the case too.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-55059316

We know that the PTB always seek to control the perceived opposition. We know that they always seek to tell us who 'our man' is. For example, Douglas Carswell is a blatant shill. Jacob Rees-Mogg is a blatant shill. Bill Cash, who was always cast on TV as a 'Brexit Stalwart', seems like a shill to me. Richard Tice seems suspect to me. Nigel Farage, if not controlled opposition all along, is now well moulded opposition at the least.     

6 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Will Masks and Social Distancing be Forever?

Dr Vernon Coleman MB ChB DSc FRSA, discusses the rules for this Christmas; explains how much GPs will earn form the vaccine (you'll be shocked); and explains why lockdowns, social distancing and masks will be permanent. He also looks at the way information is being banned, and why a co-founder of wikipedia says the site has abandoned neutrality and is used as a tool for social manipulation.

The very concerning thing about the vaccine payment structure, for G.P.'s, is the 'no second dose; no cash' policy. For example, a G.P. will receive about £25, after someone gets their second vaccine dose, but £0 if someone never turned up for their second dose. I know there are a lot of decent G.P.'s out there, but I can't help feeling that 'first dosers only' will begin to be seen as £25 economic units, who must be pursued and harassed.    

3 hours ago, wake_up_bomb said:

I don't agree, actually. I think they will get a 75% uptake quite easily. We will have to wait and see what happens after that, but I don't think there will be any problem in getting 75% of people to be vaccinated. I think actually you will see in the media people complaining because they can't get access to the vaccine, or can't get access fast enough.

I think that they will get a 40% uptake quite easily, but, after that, I don't know. I really don't see them getting to 75%, whether quite easily or uneasily. We will all find out, soon enough.

3 hours ago, wake_up_bomb said:

Before the Covid thing happened, I used to say to people... I don’t know why zombie movies and zombie media are so popular. You don’t need to watch zombie films; the dead walk among us every day. Do you think the Covid situation has strengthened or weakened that impression?

A few years ago, I began to wonder whether the depiction of zombies wandering around shopping malls was down to film directors, like Romero, taking the piss out of the sheeple. I think that the Covid situation has probably made run-of-the-mill sheeple either more asleep or more awake. Not much space for middle ground here.

46 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Don't knock them. There were still protesting. It's illegal in many parts of France, including Paris not to wear a mask in ANY OUTDOOR PLACE, unlike the UK at the moment.

'Spike in new cases' solely meaning 'increase in positive tests' no doubt.

39 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

image.png.6e00fffd2429cc340a54daff0d19c587.png

I reckon that the Coronavirus and Influenza had a big ruck. Coronavirus obviously won out. 'This body ain't big enough for the two of us Influenza'. Influenza didn't stand a chance really, as those Corona Spikes must act like knuckle dusters.   

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, numnuts said:

I reckon that the Coronavirus and Influenza had a big ruck. Coronavirus obviously won out. 'This body ain't big enough for the two of us Influenza'. Influenza didn't stand a chance really, as those Corona Spikes must act like knuckle dusters.   

Wrong, Covid 19 doesn't exist, they used existing flu and pneumonia deaths to sell the lie of a pandemic. There is no evidence that there was anything more than normal flu and pneumonia deaths this year. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Don't knock them. There were still protesting. It's illegal in many parts of France, including Paris

not to wear a mask in ANY OUTDOOR PLACE, unlike the UK at the moment.

France sends in RIOT POLICE to enforce mask-wearing in Marseille amid spike in new Covid-19 cases

Yeah the police are looking for any excuse. We need to stop knocking people for doing something positive and having the balls to go out and protest. It's a lot better than people who rant and rave about how terrible it is and then go back to their wine and Netflix. 

1 hour ago, shadowmoon said:

Had 2 masked people turn their backs on me in the street earlier today & when their little grandson turned to look at me they dragged him back round..

Will the English will ever recover their sanity.?

The insanity was just hidden. It was there all along.

People that act in that way now, would have acted on pretty much everything else the same way, as long as they get convinced by the people in power thats what they have to do.

Its not so much what they do, its more what mindset you got to have to commit to it and its exactly that mindset that existed beforehand.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

I also believe that the video of the ''old  lady'' being arrested was staged. Is that the only video that exists  of the arrest? There were other people taking photos and filming directly into the van when she was  taken in , where's that footage? Why didn't we see her face? Why was it so important that  they had to repeatedly  tell us she was an ''old lady''? 

It's certainly possible. Sunglasses protect her identity.

36062208-8983215-image-m-5_1606247213226

NINTCHDBPICT000621976168.jpg?w=960

NINTCHDBPICT000621974146.jpg?strip=all&w

8 hours ago, magu said:

True totally doomed ...may as well just don our masks of cowardice and shame...debate pcr tests a few more times ...and play with some figures then we can all trot off to get our holy water miracle into our veins....but i'd rather not do that.....so you can stay doomed...i dont care, never known you never will know you and if you die in the next ten minutes i wont even be aware of it...seizure in the afterlife...or milton Keynes as its commonly known

Lol 🙄

7 hours ago, Mr H said:

I respect that opinion and open to the possibility of it being true.

However, I do think we have to be careful to not dub every single incident a conspiracy or fake. I don't think that every single incident is staged, and every single MP is in on a co-ordinated attack (MPs can't even co-ordinate their wardrobe!)

This MP has been consistent in his views about COVID and Police incidents of this nature are rife. Don't think he was walking past think him and his colleges saw the incident from his office.

If this was staged and they wanted everyone to see it it would be straight on the BBC propaganda outlet.

So although it may well have been staged, I think also have to be careful and balanced otherwise you get a distorted view that everyone is against you and everyone working for the government which is not healthy and most likely not to be the case.

imo.

Out of reactions; well said.

Edited by jonesthepost

30 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

It's certainly possible. Sunglasses protect her identity.

36062208-8983215-image-m-5_1606247213226

NINTCHDBPICT000621976168.jpg?w=960

NINTCHDBPICT000621974146.jpg?strip=all&w

That woman looks nothing like 78 years old.

Neither is she putting up any resistance to her unlawful arrest.

I'd be kicking and screaming like a MOFO!

• Like 1