Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

8 hours ago, magu said:

True totally doomed ...may as well just don our masks of cowardice and shame...debate pcr tests a few more times ...and play with some figures then we can all trot off to get our holy water miracle into our veins....but i'd rather not do that.....so you can stay doomed...i dont care, never known you never will know you and if you die in the next ten minutes i wont even be aware of it...seizure in the afterlife...or milton Keynes as its commonly known

Lol 🙄

7 hours ago, Mr H said:

I respect that opinion and open to the possibility of it being true.

However, I do think we have to be careful to not dub every single incident a conspiracy or fake. I don't think that every single incident is staged, and every single MP is in on a co-ordinated attack (MPs can't even co-ordinate their wardrobe!)

This MP has been consistent in his views about COVID and Police incidents of this nature are rife. Don't think he was walking past think him and his colleges saw the incident from his office.

If this was staged and they wanted everyone to see it it would be straight on the BBC propaganda outlet.

So although it may well have been staged, I think also have to be careful and balanced otherwise you get a distorted view that everyone is against you and everyone working for the government which is not healthy and most likely not to be the case.

imo.

Out of reactions; well said.

Edited by jonesthepost

30 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

It's certainly possible. Sunglasses protect her identity.

36062208-8983215-image-m-5_1606247213226

NINTCHDBPICT000621976168.jpg?w=960

NINTCHDBPICT000621974146.jpg?strip=all&w

That woman looks nothing like 78 years old.

Neither is she putting up any resistance to her unlawful arrest.

I'd be kicking and screaming like a MOFO!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Velma said:

That woman looks nothing like 78 years old.

Neither is she putting up any resistance to her unlawful arrest.

I'd be kicking and screaming like a MOFO!

Maybe she’s just aged well; I know several older people who do not look their age.

Maybe she is preserving her dignity by not kicking and screaming; or maybe she has health problems that don’t allow her to do so.

Im not saying it’s not staged, but who knows for sure.

If that arrest of the woman was on BBC 'news' then it was most definitely staged. It's made it into The Sun and The Daily Fail. There is a reason why they want people too see this, It must benefit the agenda in some way, or they wouldn't allow it to be shown, especially on the BBC. The question is what could they gain from it? Are they expecting riots? The police have been an absolute f'ing disgrace this year, their vile psychopathic actions has been utterly abhorrent. 

8 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

The question is what could they gain from it? Are they expecting riots? The police have been an absolute f'ing disgrace this year, their vile psychopathic actions has been utterly abhorrent. 

It will probably be used by the mass media to help with the 100% staged anti-BoJo, until he resigns, narrative. The 'hero M.P.' was talking like the buck stops with Boris. Priti Patel just in the news again too, as a condemned bully, with Boris standing by her. She might be a workplace bully, but her narrative is also 100% staged. He stood by Dom too, who has now left. He made 'Lockdown mistakes' as well. Blah, blah, blah...   

P.S. Only well dodgy freemasons could come up with a plan so transparent in nature. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Edited by numnuts

5 hours ago, BridgeBuilder said:

Thanks @Oakwise and @DarianF

You have put your points across the way even I can understand it and I'm not that familiar with the law.

Please spread this information out there guys so that someone, non-truther lawyers, doctors, business man those in power who are still human might be able to use it in their argument. With all the censorship going on i.e. big G and tube, people might not find these info. Also difficulty is that likes of me and other masses will type in "Nurembourg virus" and read factcheck website and might end up thinking what you guys say is another conspiracy.

@BridgeBuilder The Nuremberg Code is an important historical document and remains relevant to the issues of informed consent to treatment. It underpins many of the universal modern principles of informed consent to treatment. You can read a summary of this key point below:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Code#Importance

In terms of the current debate regarding Covid-19 vaccinations (mandatory vs voluntary uptake; penalties and restrictions for not taking, etc), there is no reason not to keep the Nuremberg Code in mind, despite what the 'fact check' article suggests. However, the focus should be more on the modern agreed principles of informed consent. For example, consider the following:

Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care

https://www.safetyandquality.gov.au/sites/default/files/2020-09/sq20-030_-_fact_sheet_-_informed_consent_-_nsqhs-8.9a.pdf

Victorian Government

https://www2.health.vic.gov.au/hospitals/~/link.aspx?_id=58BD3418489A40FEB60CD68E609516BB&_z=z

UK Government

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/consent-to-treatment/

American Medical Association

https://www.ama-assn.org/delivering-care/ethics/informed-consent

United Nations

http://portal.unesco.org/en/ev.php-URL_ID=31058&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html

Forcing someone to receive a vaccination, or threatening them with penalties if they do not take it, could be argued to violate the core principles of informed consent to treatment (fully explained in the links above). Keeping the Nuremberg Code in mind as an important historical document and a precursor to the principles of informed consent is a good idea, but the Nuremberg Code on its own is not enough.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

is covid racist? 🤣

In this hard-hitting investigation, an A&E medic asks why so many Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic NHS workers have died from Covid-19.

Will frontline staff be better protected in the second wave?

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/is-covid-racist/on-demand/71573-001

Titania can now add Covid to the list haha (if not already on it)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

Had 2 masked people turn their backs on me in the street earlier today & when their little grandson turned to look at me they dragged him back round..

Will the English will ever recover their sanity.?

Hope they enjoy breathing in their own mold spores and bacteria all day long. Idiots.

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic