Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Scientists are closely monitoring the new Covid variant that has been found in eight countries so far but admit they don’t know much about it, except that previous Covid vaccines won’t offer any protection. “Moderna will continue to rapidly assess global public health threats and is committed to leveraging our mRNA platform against COVID-19.”

The variants seen to date have caused coughing, sore throats, runny noses, fatigue, aches and altered senses of smell and taste. In other words, cold symptoms. Pirola is named “after an asteroid that hangs out by Jupiter.” However, as one person pointed out on social media, the word is also slang for the male anatomy in Spanish Galician.

Right... so I’m calling it“prick” like Matt Hancock.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/pirola-new-covid-variant-uk-symptoms-vaccine-moderna-b1102699.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Not Thoth said:

Told by whom? Sounds like Bragg's handler knew Van's view and wanted the issue avoiding

The once fierce leftist Billy has someone telling him what to do?

I'm reminded of the old saying :

'The working class can kiss my arse, I've got the foreman's job at last' 

2 hours ago, Mr H said:

The villam imo is the director of thoughts. No one really knows where thoughts come from. David speculates some kind of dark entity or AI hijackiing the system 

Saying all that, I'd still give Klaus a kick in the nutz if I saw him, for being Klaus...😄

Yaldaboath the Demiurge and his Archons? 

You are quite right to have that attitude to Klaus, also Bliar, Wancock, Billy Goat and the rest of the 'convention of assholes' . 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, pete675 said:

Yaldaboath the Demiurge and his Archons? 

You are quite right to have that attitude to Klaus, also Bliar, Wancock, Billy Goat and the rest of the 'convention of assholes' . 

That is his theory. Which I am open to, although I've yet to see evidence.

But whatever it is controlling thought is ultimately responsible as thoughts lead to actions etc

5 minutes ago, Mr H said:

But whatever it is controlling thought is ultimately responsible as thoughts lead to actions etc

Unfortunately we never get to see the person behind the VR headset. We're just the players in the VR

2 hours ago, Velma said:

Scientists are closely monitoring the new Covid variant that has been found in eight countries so far but admit they don’t know much about it, except that previous Covid vaccines won’t offer any protection. “Moderna will continue to rapidly assess global public health threats and is committed to leveraging our mRNA platform against COVID-19.”

The variants seen to date have caused coughing, sore throats, runny noses, fatigue, aches and altered senses of smell and taste. In other words, cold symptoms. Pirola is named “after an asteroid that hangs out by Jupiter.” However, as one person pointed out on social media, the word is also slang for the male anatomy in Spanish Galician.

Right... so I’m calling it“prick” like Matt Hancock.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/pirola-new-covid-variant-uk-symptoms-vaccine-moderna-b1102699.html

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mr H said:

It is interesting as a theory.

Have you read 'Not in his image' by John Lamb Lash' which relates the conjob hoax to the Archons?

The transhumanist overlords, cohorts of the Archons, threaten to remake humanity in their image 'to change what it means to be human' as declared in the mission statement of the Great Reset. 

The bizarre trope of the 'aborted fetus', unique to Gnostic cosmology, is now demonstrable in pharmaceutical elixirs that contain fetal matter such as the MRC-5 cell strain. 

Planet-wide vaccination is the ritual of the Archontic eucharist. 

'

• Thanks 3

17 minutes ago, wagdog19 said:

Went for a pint today. Spoke to a mid 60's lady, deeply regrets being doubled spiked. Reminisced about Macron getting roundly booed at the Rugby lastnight. Cut a long story short, she's never heard of Macron, Kill Bill, Soros....l  tried. WTF?

Tut.. tut! Macron shouldn't be booed, he's a grand (Orient) fellow! A real square dealer.. 

Like most French presidents - Pompidou and even de Gaulle - he's a Rothschild nominee. 

Macron, Bliar, Billy Goat and the rest have one thing in common with the members of this forum though.. no vax! 

• Haha 2

On 9/6/2023 at 6:57 PM, Captainlove said:

I not so sure bomb, I feel things are changing not so many people are going to go along with it this time. There is alot of info out there now.

Many people are so fucked by these vaccines or know someone who died or had a stroke that at least most amoebas will turn brain cell. Of course they will not publically admit it - because it would meant they were wrong and would impact their ego.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pete675 said:

It is interesting as a theory.

Have you read 'Not in his image' by John Lamb Lash' which relates the conjob hoax to the Archons?

The transhumanist overlords, cohorts of the Archons, threaten to remake humanity in their image 'to change what it means to be human' as declared in the mission statement of the Great Reset. 

The bizarre trope of the 'aborted fetus', unique to Gnostic cosmology, is now demonstrable in pharmaceutical elixirs that contain fetal matter such as the MRC-5 cell strain. 

Planet-wide vaccination is the ritual of the Archontic eucharist. 

'

I haven't. But it sounds interesting I may check it out.

As you say it's all theory. The most we can know is that "we" do not produce or control thoughts. And we just do as best as we seemingly can.

Free flu jabs at Tesco https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/news/health/tesco-giving-free-flu-jabs-8734144

Of course, desirable and worthwhile things are always free at Tesco. Can't quite work out why they padlock all their beef away though... 

Also, one wonders what's in these jabs, a touch of mercury and a dash of formaldehyde for sure, but possibly it's a way of getting the Conjob mRNA vax into resistors. 

But it is free, and maybe you'll get a doughnut as well... 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, pete675 said:

Free flu jabs at Tesco https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/news/health/tesco-giving-free-flu-jabs-8734144

Of course, desirable and worthwhile things are always free at Tesco. Can't quite work out why they padlock all their beef away though... 

Also, one wonders what's in these jabs, a touch of mercury and a dash of formaldehyde for sure, but possibly it's a way of getting the Conjob mRNA vax into resistors. 

Every little helps

1 hour ago, screamingeagle said:

yes, the hype is rising, just as the summer closing.....go figure!!!

It's autumn and winter soon, so obviously there will be ever increasing cases of Covid the common cold or seasonal flu.

For big P-harma it's more money in the bank.

2020 onwards - the elite roars with laughter at how easy it is to terrify the plebs with a rebrand of the common cold.

Snickers is to Marathon ...as Covid 19 is to the common cold...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nip said:

Every little helps

2 hours ago, pete675 said:

So no need for Clubcard? 

Granny WILL be pleased! 

Free military grade depop bio weapons! Yay!😀