Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

16 hours ago, Captainlove said:

The city where i work is fine nothing really changed other than less spending from public.

I thinks it’s probably the same in the villages I go to. None of the older shops closing down. Probably own their their shops and land though which would make a big difference.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Captainlove said:

The transmission of the virus from person to person requires extremely close contact with a patient.

Super scary Marburg is less scary now.

Like the other scary virus - which they seem to have dropped - Monkeypox.

A threat that is largely restricted - as the official small print admitted - to : 'African men who have sex with other men'.

Which fact would I imagine drastically reduce its pandemic potential. Not that this will bother Billy Goat and billion dollar pharma who can still see potential $$$$ in frightening the foolish, stupid and gullible with imaginary threats.

Coming next : 'Save your nice English country garden from damage by using our new elephant repellent spray'

and

'London residents... protect yourself, buy volcano insurance now!' 

• Haha 3

On 9/6/2023 at 8:12 PM, Nip said:

I'd suggest that the majority of the elderly will go along with it. Most don't go to social media sites, if any sites at all, to access alternative views and they still have a traditional tendency to follow and trust government orders whatever they may be, plus they rely on MSM.

Most likely, it will be mostly the middle aged and younger who will tend to refuse to comply. Just my turrpence worth.

Whichever way it goes, it'll be a real battle

Those who remain ignorant - sometimes through no fault of their own - are as much a danger as the predatory elite. 

Some people just make it too easy for the hoodlum billionaires and their underlings in the world of politics. 

Have always thought that, even if the Conjob vaccination centres had signage outside reading 'Elderly Culling Centre', they'd still get some suckers queuing up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, Macnamara said:

the question is whether or not something was put in the covid jabs which will now be activated in order to create the perception of a pandemic. Are the jabbed ticking time bombs waiting to be activated?

Ticking time bombs sounds a bit  sci-fi but essentially you are right. Putting something in the jabs might not even be necessary - the effect is well-known, ADE, antibody dependent enhancement.

To paraphrase Mumbly Joe it looks like being a winter of illness and death for the vaccinated, 

particularly if they are overweight or in their 70s, the demographic the government specially wants to save, ahem, kill off. 

This will be blamed on another scariant thus selling more vax. 

People should learn from history. Dissolution of the Monasteries for example. At first they were hesitant and unsure about closing Monasteries, but landowners and officials soon realized how much money to be made so they pressed on and quickly closed the lot. 

Conjob is the gift that keeps giving, cash cow of P-harma and a reliable source of dosh for turd politicians, stupid scientists, mad quacks and drunken journos. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, pete675 said:

Ticking time bombs sounds a bit  sci-fi but essentially you are right. Putting something in the jabs might not even be necessary - the effect is well-known, ADE, antibody dependent enhancement.

To paraphrase Mumbly Joe it looks like being a winter of illness and death for the vaccinated, 

particularly if they are overweight or in their 70s, the demographic the government specially wants to save, ahem, kill off. 

This will be blamed on another scariant thus selling more vax. 

People should learn from history. Dissolution of the Monasteries for example. At first they were hesitant and unsure about closing Monasteries, but landowners and officials soon realized how much money to be made so they pressed on and quickly closed the lot. 

Conjob is the gift that keeps giving, cash cow of P-harma and a reliable source of dosh for turd politicians, stupid scientists, mad quacks and drunken journos. 

You are too kind here pete, turd politicians, stupid scientists, mad quacks and drunken journos. I think they are near devil spawn myself.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Velma said:

Roll up! Roll up... your sleeves, there's a new variant in town, just in time for the autumn Covid and flu booster programme, starting on September 11th.

Nah, I'm gonna wait till they offer a bigmac and fries or a dunkin donut to get the jab. I'm not an idiot ! ... Oh, wait ........

Edited by Nip
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

17 minutes ago, Velma said:

starting on September 11th

A familiar sounding date.. those who know the truth about that day understand what *they* are  capable of.

A large part of why the vax is a no-no. *They* have a sense of humour, admittedly a very dark one. Making fools of the BBC by getting them to read the script about building 7 too early etc. 

Hence mass vaccinations up North were done at the Totally Wicked stadium... wonder how many recipients have since succumbed to strokes, heart disease and turbo cancers? 

Totally wicked!

Also, the first person to receive the vax in Southport district was publicised in the media.. a Mrs. Cull

Hilarious stuff! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, pete675 said:

Also, the first person to receive the vax in Southport district was publicised in the media.. a Mrs. Cull

lets not forget the first person who is alleged to have received the jab was said to be 'william shakespeare'.....Matt Hancock couldn't believe that the general public swallowed that and as a result couldn't keep a straight face when discussing it on the news. They are openly mocking the public....and yet the public still don't see......they are blind to the nth degree:

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

lets not forget the first person who is alleged to have received the jab was said to be 'william shakespeare'.....Matt Hancock couldn't believe that the general public swallowed that and as a result couldn't keep a straight face when discussing it on the news. They are openly mocking the public....and yet the public still don't see......they are blind to the nth degree:

Yes, and let's not forget Mrs. Kennan = keen 'un. Who really did exist, though there were some claims she died three years before receiving the vax. 

Likewise 'Covid' was removed from the HCID list on the day  lockdown was declared. It's all hidden in public view but only few can see through it. 

Bit like the comment of one of the few people to see Stephen Ward's photos of nudie Cabinet ministers, MPs, judges, aristocrats, royals etc orgying away  - I see it but I can't believe it... 

Edited by pete675
Additions
  • Like 5

10 minutes ago, pete675 said:

It's all hidden in public view but only few can see through it. 

the dark occultists have complete faith in the inability of the 'profane' to be able to see beyond 'love island' or 'i'm a celebrity get me out of here' or lady ga ga or the latest hollywood tripe in order to realise that there is an organised and malevolent army of people working towards the destruction of their society and their depopulation and enslavement

some are starting to see bits of it but how many are realising that it is ALL connected?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Van Morrison and Billy Bragg are engaged in a bizarre discussion about Covid on Twitter

published February 28, 2023

https://www.loudersound.com/news/van-morrison-and-billy-bragg-are-engaged-in-a-bizarre-discussion-about-covid-on-twitter

I was told not to ask you about your views on the pandemic during our interview.

Told by whom? Sounds like Bragg's handler knew Van's view and wanted the issue avoiding

7 hours ago, pete675 said:

Yes, and let's not forget Mrs. Kennan = keen 'un. Who really did exist, though there were some claims she died three years before receiving the vax. 

Likewise 'Covid' was removed from the HCID list on the day  lockdown was declared. It's all hidden in public view but only few can see through it. 

Bit like the comment of one of the few people to see Stephen Ward's photos of nudie Cabinet ministers, MPs, judges, aristocrats, royals etc orgying away  - I see it but I can't believe it... 

Reminds me of the emperors new clothes story.

13 hours ago, Macnamara said:

the dark occultists have complete faith in the inability of the 'profane' to be able to see beyond 'love island' or 'i'm a celebrity get me out of here' or lady ga ga or the latest hollywood tripe in order to realise that there is an organised and malevolent army of people working towards the destruction of their society and their depopulation and enslavement

some are starting to see bits of it but how many are realising that it is ALL connected?

For that very reason, I'm always dumbfounded by people who are aware of most "conspiracies", know what is going on, know that "evil" rules this place, yet they still read their bibles, go to church and wait for Jesus to save them.

It's like, they control police, military, politics, economics, healthcare, education etc., by they do not control religions 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

The UKHSA claim the new mutant variant of Omicron may have “widespread community transmission in close contact settings” which suggests to me that they are going to reintroduce social distancing, masks and a ban on visiting care homes and hospitals. Although, in the past year or two, we have witnessed many large-scale gatherings at music festivals and international sporting events, which did not cause a whiff of a contagion, but 34 elderly folks, who probably never leave their residence, are supposedly infected. Out of a population of 56million in England, I’d say that is no cause for alarm, especially since no-one has died. I am not concerned at all, but then, I never was, because I never believed in Covid in the first place and still don’t.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Captainlove said:

You are too kind here pete, turd politicians, stupid scientists, mad quacks and drunken journos. I think they are near devil spawn myself.

I maybe in the minority but I don't place personal responsibility on these folks.

Maybe for a different thread, but humans do not create thoughts. Thoughts pass through them. Similar process with decision it is an activity.

The villam imo is the director of thoughts. No one really knows where thoughts come from. David speculates some kind of dark entity or AI hijackiing the system 

Saying all that, I'd still give Klaus a kick in the nutz if I saw him, for being Klaus...😄

Edited by Mr H
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1