Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 hours ago, jack121 said:

Vaccine spokeman with too many offences to even begin to describe, Holly Willoughby was booed and heckled at the national TV awards. She can't understand why everyone hates her. The woman who pretended she did not know anything about paedo phil and all the rest of the paedos infecting Tv land, pretended the satan juice was safe, pretended lockdowns were brilliant, her co-host quit the  programme earlier this year

Here she is with her innocent dress on:

aholly.jpg.29f72e2315099a812cc5ec45f5e853da.jpg

Sorry about the fucked up face, don't adjust your screen, she really does look like that.

Talking of dogs, I breed Shitzus

2 hours ago, jack121 said:

(Holly) pretended the satan juice was safe, pretended lockdowns were brilliant ...

" Phillip Schofield makes shock NTAs appearance as viewers left baffled 😉 "

This click bait headline was in The Mirror Online, and Philip's 'appearance' was only on a clip, where he was spotted briefly.

Yes, when I see Holly and Phil I mostly think of how they pushed the narrative, sat apart, hugged through plastic, and enjoyed Wimbledon while their viewers mostly stayed home. Also, a lot of insiders naturally 'jumped the queue', straight to the 'Queen's family viewing platform'. Why all the illusion, fuss and theatre with these two? Was it just an excuse to break something else from the past?

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, legion said:

And... 

Here it comes again 😏 

Screenshot_20230906_154329.jpg

There is loads on Fox News about new mandates. Fauci pushing mask use again despite saying last year they did nothing. Hes concerned people will ignore new mandates.

Regardless, I think we all know Covid is going to be the focus this winter. I personally believe the majority of the public will demand the government come down hard on vaccine refusers.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Bombadil said:

There is loads on Fox News about new mandates. Fauci pushing mask use again despite saying last year they did nothing. Hes concerned people will ignore new mandates.

Regardless, I think we all know Covid is going to be the focus this winter. I personally believe the majority of the public will demand the government come down hard on vaccine refusers.

I not so sure bomb, I feel things are changing not so many people are going to go along with it this time. There is alot of info out there now.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

I not so sure bomb, I feel things are changing not so many people are going to go along with it this time. There is alot of info out there now.

I hope you’re right. I don’t come into contact with many people when I’m out and about. Tend to go to low population areas etc.  This definitely influences my views.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

I hope you’re right. I don’t come into contact with many people when I’m out and about. Tend to go to low population areas etc.  This definitely influences my views.

I'd suggest that the majority of the elderly will go along with it. Most don't go to social media sites, if any sites at all, to access alternative views and they still have a traditional tendency to follow and trust government orders whatever they may be, plus they rely on MSM.

Most likely, it will be mostly the middle aged and younger who will tend to refuse to comply. Just my turrpence worth.

Whichever way it goes, it'll be a real battle

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i thought marburg was like ebola in that it didnt spread much?

anyways im surprised that invites for the cv19 vaccine booster haven't gone out yet in the uk,  have talked to a few people who've had the flu vaccine invite but nothing about the cv one. i thought the government where speeding it up?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Covid aka the common cold shouldn't be anything to worry about as long as you haven't shot your immune system to ribbons with repeated vax doses. 

But 'vaccine refusers' are truly awful. Fancy having the cheek to remain healthy and contribute nothing to Big P-harma! All those politicians, scientists and journalists need more 'donations'!

The vaccine refusers harm the public coffers by staying around to claim their pensions!

What a dreadful bunch they are!

Refusers don't realise they have to get vaccinated so the vaccines that don't work on the already vaccinated will start to work. Or something. 

Terrible vaccine refusers also don't believe in wearing masks either. Don't they realise that wearing masks can help you live to 150..just like Michael Jackson? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

So if you gave in and had the jabs and boosters, you're more at risk from the new fake scariant.

Not to be too concerned though. If you worry you might catch the new fake scariant, we have jabs and boosters for protection against it on offer and ready to go.

Edited by Nip
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Octovator said:

Just to be clear, its not that easy to get if it really is a thing.

How contagious is Marburg disease?

The transmission of the virus from person to person requires extremely close contact with a patient. Infection results from contact with blood or other body fluids (faeces, vomitus, urine, saliva, and respiratory secretions) with high virus concentration, especially when these fluids contain blood.
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Bombadil said:

The city where i work is fine nothing really changed other than less spending from public.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Captainlove said:

Just to be clear, its not that easy to get if it really is a thing.

How contagious is Marburg disease?

the question is whether or not something was put in the covid jabs which will now be activated in order to create the perception of a pandemic. Are the jabbed ticking time bombs waiting to be activated?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1