Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

9 hours ago, FaceOfBoe said:

The WHO declared the pandemic as being over, in May. I'm with Trump, that this is just another attempt to disrupt the election. The only option left, for the deep state to get rid of Trump, is assassination.

Nobody makes it to president unless they belong to the club, including Trump. He is just another made up hero for people to put their belief in. They ALL do as they are told.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, RobinJ said:

They are all so debauched,who knows what they do when cameras are off. Being gay is most likely the least of it.

The music industry is full of them, as is the entire movie industry, including the tv actors and presenters, these weirdoes are everywhere, the sheep look up to them and obey their lifestyle instructions, buy all their crappy merchandise and generally kiss their arse because they are STARS !!!  They are better than you

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Study Finds: Half of Vaccinated People May Never Stop Producing Spike Protein.

A recently published study has detected the presence of spike protein in Covid-vaccinated people six months after vaccination and highlights the possibility that Covid spike protein production may never end. 

Remember how we were told that “the vaccine stays in the arm” and that “harmless spike protein is only produced for a couple of days”. They said they were sure of that, despite no data to confirm their statements.” “Well, sadly, it turns out that they lied to us. The data are now in, and it proves such claims wrong,” according to Igor Chudov, author of the article below:

https://expose-news.com/2023/09/01/study-finds-half-of-vaccinated-people-may-never-stop-producing-spike-protein/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

A recently published study has detected the presence of spike protein in Covid-vaccinated people six months after vaccination and highlights the possibility that Covid spike protein production may never end. 

Remember how we were told that “the vaccine stays in the arm” and that “harmless spike protein is only produced for a couple of days”. They said they were sure of that, despite no data to confirm their statements.” “Well, sadly, it turns out that they lied to us. The data are now in, and it proves such claims wrong,” according to Igor Chudov, author of the article below:

https://expose-news.com/2023/09/01/study-finds-half-of-vaccinated-people-may-never-stop-producing-spike-protein/

Another "study" 🙄

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Exactly this, the horror we still have to witness for what they have done!!!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Nip said:

Well, let's just say I regard myself as the ultimate cynic and sceptic  😇 when it comes to such things as studies, stats, research etc

Reminds me of a few lines from Blue's Country House:

I'm a professional cynic but my heart's not in it

I'm paying the price of living life at the limit

Caught up in the century's anxiety"

Yes, it preys on him (it preys on him)

He's getting thin (getting thin)

Try the simple life

• Like 1

Well, what do you know, it's the 'surge' booster - wonder if it's even less effective and more dangerous than usual: 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/08/30/covid-boosters-brought-forward-concerning-variant-omicron/

Thankfully most Telegraph readers are not convinced by this malarkey, with comments that would not be out of place on this forum. 

Pfizer profits last time I looked were 35,000 million dollars, you can buy loads of cheap politicians and 'scientists' for a fraction of that. 

Remember - your house arrest is someone else's mega bucks $$$$$$💉💉💉. 

• Like 1

>will double-down on clot-shot "research"

So heckin' "based", I tell ya.

Keep coping, glowies.

http://static.kremlin.ru/media/events/files/en/o7Fi3kqCLa7vKJiAAhQXDU4ptCt81YiM.pdf

Sustainable development: It's what BRICS craves!
https://edwardslavsquat.substack.com/p/sustainable-development-its-what

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

It's good to see a couple of middle-aged artists who look fit and healthy and not struggling with lung, heart, blood or brain issues. What's more, they are making sense and thinking outside the box.

Edited by Nip
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Nip said:

It's good to see a couple of middle-aged artists who look fit and healthy and not struggling with lung, heart, blood or brain issues. What's more, they are making sense and thinking outside the box.

Yeah but to the public they're Right Said Fred and so they don't take them seriously. Ironic or what. Now look who are the idiots.