Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

and ppl still say nah 95% didnt take the shot it was less

deaths show otherwise.

 

 

 

6 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Whilst I don’t argue the obvious issues with vax, if the vast majority are vaccinated then the vast majority who die will be vaccinated. Doesn’t it make this meaningless. I’m not being argumentative. Just don’t know if I’m reading this wrong.

 

6 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

Do we have any sources for % of people in uk vaccinated?

 

First point of business is to stop using the word 'vaccinated' because no-one was 'vaccinated' against anything other than common sense, they were however 'experimentally injected' and were subjected to one and a half years approx of psychological menticide as we all were.

Second point of business is that for 2023 according to the figures released 8766 deaths were recorded of which 8330 were 'experimentally injected', the rest of the deaths recorded probably had evidence that would lead to the arrest of chillary clinton, but i'm guessing here.

Third order of business is the fact that there were three types of 'experimental injections', which is what we are witnessing being played out, the hot stuff has more than likely taken its toll, the rest is still to come in terms of time, but may not be so effective at murdering people.

Forth order of business is to realise that not everyone GOT 'experimentally injected' but went through the motions to turn up at the murder/democide/genocide camps where the stuff was either 'saline' or it got squirted down the drain, just so that they could keep their jobs.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Same here.

 

Theyre even considering another one for the winter.

 

I can’t believe people are actually this stupid. There’s something else at play here….. something sinister. They’re too trusting of gov and big pharma. 

 

A rushed through, untested, ‘gene modifying’ potentially genetically engineered substance with nano graphene and god knows what, causing mass deaths and disabilities and people are like-

 

‘yup, think I’ll have another one of those’ 

 

Mind boggled, or should I say baffled

I don't know much about UK from some 50 years ago, but I can speak about my country, and why old folks here trust the government.

 

We were part of Yugoslavia, and it was a communist country. I know folks around the world think communism=evil, but when I speak with my parents and their generation, and also with my late grandparents and their generarion, the communist Yugoslavia was a paradise, the best country in the world.

 

They had everything a person could ask from his country, even an "ordinary worker" had an amazing life. It stuck with them, because at that time the country took care and provided for it's citizens.

 

Now, at this time, most of them can't realise that current government (a "democratic" one 🤢) is something completely different.

 

I have managed to influence my parents to see the truth, to not trust the government and they haven't taken the satan sperm, but not all older folks were that lucky.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

I see your point, but there are those here and myself included that see a distinct pattern of inflammation/disease when in close contact with vaxxed individuals, leading me to believe this article has a bit of truth to it. 
 

Still waiting for that hens tooth unicorn- a hallowed unvaccinated female- to cross my path.

Then I can assure you there will not be a moment when I’m not touching her

 

I love your comment.

 

I know one lady who was, and I guess still is, looking for an unvaccinated man so they're definitely out there. 

 

Love is a wonderful thing.

 

I aways believed there was someone for everyone 😍

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, XelNaga said:

I don't know much about UK from some 50 years ago, but I can speak about my country, and why old folks here trust the government.

 

We were part of Yugoslavia, and it was a communist country. I know folks around the world think communism=evil, but when I speak with my parents and their generation, and also with my late grandparents and their generarion, the communist Yugoslavia was a paradise, the best country in the world.

 

They had everything a person could ask from his country, even an "ordinary worker" had an amazing life. It stuck with them, because at that time the country took care and provided for it's citizens.

 

Now, at this time, most of them can't realise that current government (a "democratic" one 🤢) is something completely different.

 

I have managed to influence my parents to see the truth, to not trust the government and they haven't taken the satan sperm, but not all older folks were that lucky.

 

Depends how industrialized you were before communism. Some look at those times with rose tinted goggles because the bloc was powerful, and industrializing.

 

Your nation is probably being demoralized like our folk though. That homosexual prime minister, Ana Brnabić, she is the head of government full of ministers with plenty of ties to the Kremlin. This "liberal" "globalist" shit won't last forever in my opinion, and the reds will likely strike with the one closed fist strategy when we're at our weakest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Depends how industrialized you were before communism. Some look at those times with rose tinted goggles because the bloc was powerful, and industrializing.

 

Your nation is probably being demoralized like our folk though. That homosexual prime minister, Ana Brnabić, she is the head of government full of ministers with plenty of ties to the Kremlin. This "liberal" "globalist" shit won't last forever in my opinion, and the reds will likely strike with the one closed fist strategy when we're at our weakest.

Perhaps. But ordinary folks lived really good in those times. My grandparents say that you could fell asleep at the bench in a park, with your wallet beside you, and you would wake up in the morning with your wallet still there. If you were drunk as hell, a "neighbourhood cop" (they had them at the time) would not arrest you, he would escort you home, etc.

 

Everyone got appartments from company they worked for after some time. With an ordinary paycheck, one member of a family could feed his family, buy them all they need and take them to two vacations a year.

 

My father, for example, was a audio-video repair-men, with a highschool diploma. He built a house, helped my grandfather build a weekend home, bought a new car for himself and his brother, and bought a new tractor for his father. All from a paycheck, without loans and shit. That is why older folks trusted the country and the government, because they had really good lives back then.

 

Yes, it is. After Slobodan Milosevic, we are "rulled" by sell-outs and foreign agents (that is what our politicians are). A heavenly nation, stubborn and proud people of Serbia are being ruined year by year by those degenerates. We are getting fucked from the inside.

 

You might like us or hate us, but our history speaks for us. One of the proudest and thoughest people in Europe, who never fought to attack, only to defend, ourselves and others. That is why the west hates us so much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, sock muppet said:

 

 

 

First point of business is to stop using the word 'vaccinated' because no-one was 'vaccinated' against anything other than common sense, they were however 'experimentally injected' and were subjected to one and a half years approx of psychological menticide as we all were.

Second point of business is that for 2023 according to the figures released 8766 deaths were recorded of which 8330 were 'experimentally injected', the rest of the deaths recorded probably had evidence that would lead to the arrest of chillary clinton, but i'm guessing here.

Third order of business is the fact that there were three types of 'experimental injections', which is what we are witnessing being played out, the hot stuff has more than likely taken its toll, the rest is still to come in terms of time, but may not be so effective at murdering people.

Forth order of business is to realise that not everyone GOT 'experimentally injected' but went through the motions to turn up at the murder/democide/genocide camps where the stuff was either 'saline' or it got squirted down the drain, just so that they could keep their jobs.


Not disagreeing with any of the above, but we are trying to work out the % of population that voluntarily took Satan’s juice, and comparing that with the deaths ‘vaccinated’ compared to un’vaccinated’. 
 

yes there are lots of variables, and I’m shit at maths. I think Norman Fenton is the one to ask!

 

probably futile but could be another simple statistic to help normies on their journey to wake the fuck up!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:


Not disagreeing with any of the above, but we are trying to work out the % of population that voluntarily took Satan’s juice, and comparing that with the deaths ‘vaccinated’ compared to un’vaccinated’. 
 

yes there are lots of variables, and I’m shit at maths. I think Norman Fenton is the one to ask!

 

probably futile but could be another simple statistic to help normies on their journey to wake the fuck up!

 

I think it is 80% in the UK. Based on ourworldindata.org stats. So 20% unvaccinated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

2 in 10 sounds a bit high to me. I'd be very surprised if there were that many unjabbed per every 10 people.

 

I'd suggest doing a count of all one's friends, acquintances, relatives, colleagues and family members and working out a percentage of those who are unjabbed. That'll probably be just as accurate a figure or more accurate  than any figure you'll get from government. If we all combined the figures together here, we might end up with a reasonably accurate percentage. As for me, I can count 23 people and only 2 (including me, that is) unjabbed.  So 21 jabbed, 2 unjabbed

Edited by Nip
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Nip said:

 

I'd suggest doing a count of all one's friends, acquintances, relatives, colleagues and family members and working out a percentage of those who are unjabbed. That'll probably be just as accurate a figure or more accurate  than any figure you'll get from government. If we all combined the figures together here, we might end up with a reasonably accurate percentage. As for me, I can count 23 people and only 2 (including me, that is) unjabbed

I don’t know anyone personally who isn’t vaxxed apart from me, my lady and children. Admittedly I don’t go round asking everyone to their face. I usually drop something in conversation about a new vax related issue. No one yet has stated it wouldn’t affect them as they are not vaxxed. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bombadil said:

I don’t know anyone personally who isn’t vaxxed apart from me, my lady and children. Admittedly I don’t go round asking everyone to their face. I usually drop something in conversation about a new vax related issue. No one yet has stated it wouldn’t affect them as they are not vaxxed. 

 

I'm not suggesting  we ask people but over the past 3 years I'm sure we know whether or not a friend, family, colleague etc have hinted at their status

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Captainlove said:

I cant believe some of you on here are happy to accept goverment figures are ok. Nothing the goverment says or does is correct or trustworthy.

 

Ages ago there was a distinct abyss between what the MSM and the government was saying about those specific figures. It was blatant BS. Quite humorous, in fact. Was covered on here. All I know for sure is I aint been jabbed and neither have my cats!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nip said:

 

I'd suggest doing a count of all one's friends, acquintances, relatives, colleagues and family members and working out a percentage of those who are unjabbed. That'll probably be just as accurate a figure or more accurate  than any figure you'll get from government. If we all combined the figures together here, we might end up with a reasonably accurate percentage. As for me, I can count 23 people and only 2 (including me, that is) unjabbed.  So 21 jabbed, 2 unjabbed

I'm happy that my father, mother, sister, sisters husband and their daughter are pureblood.

 

But out of everyone in the neighbourhood, only we and one lady are pureblood, everyone else I know is poisoned.

 

I work at a small company, there are 11 of us. 2 I know, including myself, are pureblood, 8 took the satan sperm, 1 I do not know.

 

I travel a lot because of work I do, and it is rare to meet someone who proudly says that they didn't took it.

 

So from my personal experience, the statistics is disastrous.

 

PS: sorry for spelling errors, I drank a lot today 🤦‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...