Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 minute ago, Bombadil said:

Doesn’t help that they’re 10’s of thousands of acres of farmland not in use.  Near me I would guesstimate 10000 acres plus doing nothing.

Off topic but I imagined with Brexit an explosion of poly tunnels and small horticultural businesses. If it was really about the environment, as PM, I would have pushed U.K. towards total organic. If we all eat in the right amounts and cut out the crap our island could support easily it’s current population.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

the maturation of the personality

Personality comes from the Latin to mask.

I suggest that the real maturation of the personality is to see it as it is. A mask. A mask of your true self, what people call infinite consciousness or god. This is the awakening process I suggest 

• Like 2

Good timing with the new strain coming out. Suspect some of these things will be brought back this winter

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12436339/Social-distancing-rule-six-DID-slow-spread-Covid-international-travel-restrictions-didnt-work-according-major-review-disruptive-pandemic-restrictions.html

Social distancing and the 'rule of six' DID slow the spread of Covid - but most international travel restrictions didn't work, according to major review of disruptive pandemic restrictions

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Doesn’t help that they’re 10’s of thousands of acres of farmland not in use.  Near me I would guesstimate 10000 acres plus doing nothing.

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

plus choking off farmers with red tape so that they cash in their chips and sell up the land for rewilding

if all the farmland is turned to rewilding then what is the growing british population going to eat?

That was called 'set-aside' if memory serves me right and was a consequence of EU diktats, obviously to facilitate the expansion of climate change nonsense to restrict food production that this country has never had a problem with but double handy when you need to build on arable land for the flood of cultural enrichment agents they had in mind, annnnnnnnnnnnnnd we have arrived.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Good timing with the new strain coming out. Suspect some of these things will be brought back this winter

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12436339/Social-distancing-rule-six-DID-slow-spread-Covid-international-travel-restrictions-didnt-work-according-major-review-disruptive-pandemic-restrictions.html

Social distancing and the 'rule of six' DID slow the spread of Covid - but most international travel restrictions didn't work, according to major review of disruptive pandemic restrictions

HUH? some bloke down the pub wants to know, and why does jack cinderfella have two veg and sausage in its pants.

14 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Eris

goddess of discord in Greek mythology, from Greek eris "strife, discord," which is of uncertain origin.  "to separate, adjoin." 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

How very convenient!

Maybe the Health Insecurity Agency could come up some sort of catchy jingle to encourage 'vax' takeup.

Oldies get your jab,

if the flu one doesn't get you the covid one will,

You're over the hill,

No pension payouts when you're on a slab.

Our senses are mostly dulled - all the vaccines are processed at Porton Down, and no-one is suspicious, it just seems normal to the average person .

9 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Last i read farmers were being paid £millions by the EU not to grow any crops, not to rear any livestock, not to make any milk butter or cheese as the EU has a beef mountain, a milk lake, tons of food in storage and it's costing them £millions to keep it in storage.

As a suggestion they could alleviate the situation by giving the food to the starving africans, could give it to the starving brits lining up outside the food banks, but the elites say : Why feed our enemies ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

2020 wasnt real enough

Another Covid variant, branded the ‘real deal’, is being tracked as infections rise again

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/another-covid-variant-branded-the-real-deal-is-being-tracked-as-infections-rise-again/a359738842.html

It being "The Real Deal" is the new term making the rounds around the planet.

On Mind Control, Part 2: Word-To-Vector

https://principia-scientific.com/on-mind-control-part-2-word-to-vector/

"However, if you repeat the following three words close to each other over and over again: ‘transexual’, ‘rights’, and ‘gender affirming’ the mental model is changed. This same process can be applied to vaccines by repeating over and over the three words ‘vaccine’, ‘safe’, and ‘effective’.

In other words, there is no need for advanced technologies, brain chips or injected MAC addresses to control the minds of others! Simple repetition of words and phrases will brainwash most humans if they are not paying active attention or do not have skills to recognize and counteract this attack on their minds."

Edited by Freaky Dragonfly
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Mr H said:

Personality comes from the Latin to mask.

I suggest that the real maturation of the personality is to see it as it is. A mask. A mask of your true self, what people call infinite consciousness or god. This is the awakening process I suggest 

a lofty ideal Mr H but at this stage i would be happy if folk would just pull their head out of their schving-schvings

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Off topic but I imagined with Brexit an explosion of poly tunnels and small horticultural businesses. If it was really about the environment, as PM, I would have pushed U.K. towards total organic. If we all eat in the right amounts and cut out the crap our island could support easily it’s current population.

surely if CO2 was the issue then tree planting would be a priority no? so why are councils chopping trees down (ahead of 5G roll out)?

if CO2 production was the issue then why would the elites push globalism instead of local small scale farming seeing as container ships are the biggest gas guzzlers around?

if CO2 production was the issue then why do the globalists fly in hundreds of private jets to international climate conferences then climb into motorcades to take them to the venue where they dine on steak and lobsters?

if CO2 production was the issue then why would the globalists flood millions of third worlders into the first world where consumption is rampant?

cos its all BS!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, sock muppet said:

That was called 'set-aside' if memory serves me right and was a consequence of EU diktats, obviously to facilitate the expansion of climate change nonsense to restrict food production that this country has never had a problem with but double handy when you need to build on arable land for the flood of cultural enrichment agents they had in mind, annnnnnnnnnnnnnd we have arrived.

some are speculating that the almost exclusively young male army of cultural enrichers have arrived just in time to wear UN colours to police the british public during the next 'global pandemic'

But whether that's true or not their form of 'cultural enrichment' will mean a short term destriction of the economy and a longterm destruction of societal cohesion

As they are radicalised against the natives it will also morph into a tsunami of anti-white racism.....a real shit storm

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

some are speculating that the almost exclusively young male army of cultural enrichers have arrived just in time to wear UN colours to police the british public during the next 'global pandemic'

But whether that's true or not their form of 'cultural enrichment' will mean a short term destriction of the economy and a longterm destruction of societal cohesion

As they are radicalised against the natives it will also morph into a tsunami of anti-white racism.....a real shit storm

Have you seen the film - ‘Children of Men’ ?

It might end up being a documentary like ‘Contagion’ turned out to be 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Have you seen the film - ‘Children of Men’ ?

It might end up being a documentary like ‘Contagion’ turned out to be 

i have: everyone becomes infertile and no new kids are born

i know two young couples currently getting IVF treatment. They are all otherwise healthy people and there is no reason that they should not be healthy child bearing people

SOMETHING is going on and no one wants to talk about it

• Like 3

Whether it’s restrictions, mask wearing or full lockdowns, the rumour mill is pointing to mid September,. 

Just as mum, dad and the kids jet back from holiday for the beginning of the kid’s new school term.

How convenient, this return to insanity will be for the children, to drum it even further into their developing minds, get them used to being controlled that way, so in the future,

when the real restrictions of life begin;

They won’t bat an eyelid

Theyll even welcome it in some kind of Stockholm Syndromed type of mental state

• Sad 1