Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

4 hours ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED:

Turbo Cancer: Social Media Influencers on Youtube, Instagram, TikTok Are Getting Turbo Cancers

21 Social Media stars with a combined 75+million subscribers have been diagnosed with cancer

Global Research, August 21, 2023
COVID Intel 20 August 2023

August 18, 2023

TURBO CANCER - Nurses are developing advanced (usually Stage 4) turbo cancers after being forced into taking COVID-19 mRNA vaccines. I present 30 nurses & their tragic stories!

July 29, 2023 - Bossier, LA - 56 year old Flight Nurse Yvette Monique Heiman died on July 29, 2023 from a rare cancer of the heart that spread to her brain. She fought this rare turbo cancer for one year.

All those people being sold down a path of pharmaceutical care, over priced and unnecessary cancer treatments, over priced and ineffective auto immune drugs. The real money was always in the "cure" not the poison. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Macnamara said:

the point i crudely made about toddlers crapping is that our 'awareness' unfolds during our life doesn't it? We are not the same people we were 10 or 20 years ago

This is why we speak of 'awakening' because it is a coming into a new awareness. Its like a flower unfolding.

Some people just don't seem to be initiating in that process and it's because they are under mind control

Millions of people including our friends and families chose to listen to psychopaths like bill gates and fauci and the rest instead of listening to their 'conspiracy theorist' loved ones and a large part of that imo was that they perceived that action to be the one that kept them in the IN GROUP

David icke has warned repeatedly about this by saying that we become free by letting go of the fear of what others think of us. but many people are more fearful of that than they are of experimental jabs

Perfectly said. Its interesting that folks choose an official or govt instead of someone they know, and hopefully,  trust. 

Fear is the number 1 control mechanism without doubt. There is so much freedom in letting going fear, in all its manifestations.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, jack121 said:

vaxx.jpg.1313bc29854e31fe28fca9613b4b26f8.jpg

I'd suggest their response would be something along the lines of:

"Oh yeah ? Well, we make and own the law ! You don't do as we say, we;ll lock you down, lock you up, throw away the keys and break you financially  ! One way or another, we'll ruin you ! Get it straight, buttercup !"

Edited by Nip

14 hours ago, Macnamara said:

the point i crudely made about toddlers crapping is that our 'awareness' unfolds during our life doesn't it? We are not the same people we were 10 or 20 years ago

This is why we speak of 'awakening' because it is a coming into a new awareness. Its like a flower unfolding.

Some people just don't seem to be initiating in that process and it's because they are under mind control

Millions of people including our friends and families chose to listen to psychopaths like bill gates and fauci and the rest instead of listening to their 'conspiracy theorist' loved ones and a large part of that imo was that they perceived that action to be the one that kept them in the IN GROUP

David icke has warned repeatedly about this by saying that we become free by letting go of the fear of what others think of us. but many people are more fearful of that than they are of experimental jabs

Yes I think we just use different language. So yeah get the point.

But maybe another language issue but I do find this a little contradictory.

Because you mention the "awakening process" . To what? What David says, that we are all infinite consciousness (God)? This I agree.

But if you know this, then you accept there is only one being, infinite consciousness or God. And that independent existence is an illusion. Therefore the comment about people choosing Fauci over conspiracy friend doesn't make any sense, in the context of awakening to the one being, or infinite consciousness. 

Having watched Jeff Berwick,the Dollar Vigilante,he had a thought which aligns with my own theory,which although wild is still within the realms of possibility.

The theory is that - as the late Dr.Buttar was thwarted from propolgating - the 5g signal releases the payload from the Hydrogel in the jab recipients;a payload that causes bleeding from orifices,aka "marberg".

This highly visible imagery shown on news media would cause panic and no matter how prepared we think we are the fear emotion could take over.

Be mentally prepared for whatever the lunatics are up to next it could be a rough ride if the bbc-believers fall for it!

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

A step up from being cancelled. 

What if the man’s friends family and neighbours helped inform against, track and surveille him so they could get a result, all because he has different views and opinions. 

This has been going on for a long time, this world is not what you think it is, it’s far worse. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

JABBED:

Blood Clots in the Legs, Lungs and Hearts of Young People (COVID-19 Vaccinated). Grammy Winner Tori Kelly, NFL Cleveland Browns Marquise Goodwin

25 new cases examined - it's an epidemic!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Fool Me Once said:

The theory is that - as the late Dr.Buttar was thwarted from propolgating - the 5g signal releases the payload from the Hydrogel in the jab recipients;a payload that causes bleeding from orifices,aka "marberg".

yup there has been some talk about marburg but also about avian 'bird flu' and the added bonus for the globalists of making bird flu their next scamdemic bogeyman is that they could use it to cull all the poultry which would then further fuel their orchestrated food shortage agenda which is already in full swing

in britain we import approx half of our food so we are vulnerable to food scarcity in the wider global markets which are being destabilised through container ship log-jams and incinerated ukrainian grain and shut downs of dutch farms. So with this looming global food crisis and the british isles already unable to produce enough to feed its population what is our politicians approach to dealing with that? To flood even more migrants and hungry mouths into the country....

does that maths compute?

Edited by Macnamara
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

yup there has been some talk about marburg but also about avian 'bird flu' and the added bonus for the globalists of making bird flu their next scamdemic bogeyman is that they could use it to cull all the poultry which would then further fuel their orchestrated food shortage agenda which is already in full swing

in britain we import approx half of our food so we are vulnerable to food scarcity in the wider global markets which are being destabilised through container shop log jams and incinerated ukrainian grain and shut downs of dutch farms. So with this looming global food crisis and the british isles already unable to produce enough to feed its population what is our politicians approach to dealing with that? To flood even more migrants and hungry mouths into the country....

does that maths compute?

Doesn’t help that they’re 10’s of thousands of acres of farmland not in use.  Near me I would guesstimate 10000 acres plus doing nothing.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bombadil said:

Doesn’t help that they’re 10’s of thousands of acres of farmland lying fallow. Near me I would guesstimate 10000 acres plus doing nothing.

plus choking off farmers with red tape so that they cash in their chips and sell up the land for rewilding

if all the farmland is turned to rewilding then what is the growing british population going to eat?

• Thanks 2