Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

56 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Like an advert for camera image removal for the latest smartphone model- 

 

‘Remember life how YOU WANT to remember it, not how it actually happened.’ 

Reminds me of those tv ads for vanity publishing - your very own life story to inflict on your family.

 

"You can airbrush your mistakes and enhance your achievements;rewrite your personal history by omitting that time you accidentally ran over a squirrel with a steamroller and highlight how cleverly you never fell for the covey,despite masking up and taking three shots."

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nip said:

 

I'm just glad the age I am. Not sure how much longer I can take this sort of cr@p.

 

I think I started realizing it was all going pear-shaped when someone told me: "No Nip ! He didn't lose ! He was the fifth runner-up !"  WTF is that  !

 

Oh well. Never mind !  🙄

Were you at a school sports day? 
And you used the name ‘Nip’?

 

It stands for Nigel Ian Preston right? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

Yes I would say awareness also is a great descriptive word for this.

 

From my experience when I look back, awareness changes with grace. So guess we will have to be patient 😄

Xlnaga mentioned only one consciousness, this is right imo, it had to know itself so it created everything and more, just so it could know itself.

 

The fact everything is still going is proof that it’s still finding out about itself. 
 

It is this grain of sand, that wisp of cloud, a skin cell in my right palm, that warm thought about your partner, it’s everything 

Edited by LastOneLeftInTheCounty
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Fool Me Once said:

Reminds me of those tv ads for vanity publishing - your very own life story to inflict on your family.

 

"You can airbrush your mistakes and enhance your achievements;rewrite your personal history by omitting that time you accidentally ran over a squirrel with a steamroller and highlight how cleverly you never fell for the covey,despite masking up and taking three shots."

 

 

Yeah, like being defiant in the face of covid rules is now some kind of badge of honour, vaxxed up drongos thinking theyre edgy and cool for taking the vax then lying to anyone who’ll believe their bullshit.

 

It’s no cakewalk, being in a separate headspace than the crowd, the guts come with the glory, loneliness, segregation and discrimination come with the territory of showing your middle finger to aspects of authority.

 

This is standard operating procedure for us. They probably wouldn’t last a week of it, crawling back into their mutually assuring safe office space to hide from the beast that they just beckoned over

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Fool Me Once said:

Reminds me of those tv ads for vanity publishing - your very own life story to inflict on your family.

 

"You can airbrush your mistakes and enhance your achievements;rewrite your personal history by omitting that time you accidentally ran over a squirrel with a steamroller and highlight how cleverly you never fell for the covey,despite masking up and taking three shots."

 

 


They are all Brian!

 

 

https://youtu.be/4SYc_flMnMQ
 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Frankieboy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Were you at a school sports day? 
And you used the name ‘Nip’?

 

It stands for Nigel Ian Preston right? 

 

 

Err Nope. It stands for Brian

Edited by Nip
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Xlnaga mentioned only one consciousness, this is right imo, it had to know itself so it created everything and more, just so it could know itself.

 

The fact everything is still going is proof that it’s still finding out about itself. 
 

It is this grain of sand, that wisp of cloud, a skin cell in my right palm, that warm thought about your partner, it’s everything 

Yes. We could use synonymously with the word god or universe. We are it, we don't have it (consciousness). And therefore there is no we, you or I. And everything is a movement of grace from consciousness.

 

The I human experience is like a cell in the body. Cells don't have their own independent existence but there are still actions the cell needs to take.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Mr H said:

Yes we we have very different definitions of consciousness. To me what you are referring to is more like understanding, or knowing/ thinking

 

mark passio would describe consciousness as:

 

''The ability of a being to recognise patterns and meaning with respect to events taking place both within oneself and in the realm in which the self exists and operates''

 

ie within the microcosm (oneself) and the macrocosm (the world around us)

 

So in relation to what i phrased as 'raising consciousness' i'm talking about the ability of someone to shift their consciousness in order to be able to see a more accurate and expansive view of reality. many people are locked in a certain mentality and as a result are unwilling to perceive a more accurate perception of objective reality. With this covid situation society split roughly into two camps:

 

Camp 1) believed that the whole thing was orchestrated in order to coerce / trick society into accepting a bioweapon to be jabbed into them

camp 2) believed there was a deadly virus and that the state was offering them a miracle cure knocked up in 8 months that would save them from becoming sick

 

Both sides can't be right. At least one side is wrong. So we can then ask what INFORMS those peoples decisions and also what biases might people have that could skew their perceptions of reality

 

We have now shared plenty of information on the forum to show why we hold the views we hold. The other camp however can't prove that there was a deadly virus OR that the 'vaccines' have saved them from it.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Mr H said:

To answer No I don't crap the bed still I learned not too. This is not anything to do with consciousness imho.

 

right...you learned not to crap yourself......and some of us are asking of the rest of society: when are they going to learn not to trust the state?

 

to some of us their naivety looks to be on a par with that of toddlers in that they walk blindly through life and by poisoning their bodily vehicle they are most definately crapping in their own nest

 

...and they don't just destroy their own bodies. They spray toxic chemicals into the world around them, they buy toxic products, they eat toxic crap and they rub toxic crap into themselves and by destroying their own health they also burden the economy thereby driving down the overall economic health of society and as we know economic health is tied to physical health so it creates a downward death spiral which is EXACTLY what the sabbatean cabal are trying to induce our society into

 

That death spiral gets broken out of by doing what Jaymie Icke is saying in that clip i posted above which is to say people taking responsibility for their own wellbeing. This requires a shift of mentality away from being a slave that slavishly obeys the state to becoming a person who is thinking and acting for themself in their own best interest and through 'enlightened self interest' for the wider wellbeing of society

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

JABBED?

Reggie Chaney, college basketball star who helped lead Houston to the Final Four in 2021, dies at age 23 - just one week before he was set to begin his professional career in Greece

  • Reggie Chaney played for the Cougars for three seasons, graduating in May 
  • He was named American Athletic Conference's Sixth Man of the Year last season
  • DailyMail.com provides all the latest international sports news

By Isabel Baldwin For Dailymail.Com

Updated: 10:57 EDT, 22 August 2023

Former University of Houston basketball player Reggie Chaney has died at the age of 23.

The former college hoops star passed away Monday night but a cause of death was not immediately known. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/college-basketball/article-12431625/Reggie-Chaney-former-University-Houston-basketball-player-helped-lead-team-Final-Four-2021-dies-age-23.html

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Nip said:

 

 

Err Nope. It stands for Brian

How can Nip stand for Brian? 

 

4 hours ago, Frankieboy said:


They are all Brian!

 

 

https://youtu.be/4SYc_flMnMQ
 

 

 

 

 

Why is frankie mentioning Brian on something unrelated? 
 

What is it with this synchronised Brian content? 
 

Is Brian god? 
 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

JABBED:

Turbo Cancer: Social Media Influencers on Youtube, Instagram, TikTok Are Getting Turbo Cancers

21 Social Media stars with a combined 75+million subscribers have been diagnosed with cancer

Global Research, August 21, 2023
COVID Intel 20 August 2023
 
August 18, 2023

TURBO CANCER - Nurses are developing advanced (usually Stage 4) turbo cancers after being forced into taking COVID-19 mRNA vaccines. I present 30 nurses & their tragic stories!

July 29, 2023 - Bossier, LA - 56 year old Flight Nurse Yvette Monique Heiman died on July 29, 2023 from a rare cancer of the heart that spread to her brain. She fought this rare turbo cancer for one year.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED:

Turbo Cancer: Social Media Influencers on Youtube, Instagram, TikTok Are Getting Turbo Cancers

21 Social Media stars with a combined 75+million subscribers have been diagnosed with cancer

Global Research, August 21, 2023
COVID Intel 20 August 2023
 
August 18, 2023

TURBO CANCER - Nurses are developing advanced (usually Stage 4) turbo cancers after being forced into taking COVID-19 mRNA vaccines. I present 30 nurses & their tragic stories!

July 29, 2023 - Bossier, LA - 56 year old Flight Nurse Yvette Monique Heiman died on July 29, 2023 from a rare cancer of the heart that spread to her brain. She fought this rare turbo cancer for one year.

 

 

And that's just the ones known about !

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED:

Turbo Cancer: Social Media Influencers on Youtube, Instagram, TikTok Are Getting Turbo Cancers

21 Social Media stars with a combined 75+million subscribers have been diagnosed with cancer

Global Research, August 21, 2023
COVID Intel 20 August 2023
 
August 18, 2023

TURBO CANCER - Nurses are developing advanced (usually Stage 4) turbo cancers after being forced into taking COVID-19 mRNA vaccines. I present 30 nurses & their tragic stories!

July 29, 2023 - Bossier, LA - 56 year old Flight Nurse Yvette Monique Heiman died on July 29, 2023 from a rare cancer of the heart that spread to her brain. She fought this rare turbo cancer for one year.

 

Thats so awful, they bought into the lies and died 3 years later.

 

What kind of cancer goes from heart to brain though? That route is particularly interesting as there is a well known heart / brain neurological connection. The heart is the true soul of the human, the brain is just a processing plant for the info.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Thats so awful, they bought into the lies and died 3 years later.

 

What kind of cancer goes from heart to brain though? That route is particularly interesting as there is a well known heart / brain neurological connection. The heart is the true soul of the human, the brain is just a processing plant for the info.

 

Video: Special Interview with Dr. William Makis, Truth Warrior on Vaccine Injuries. Turbo Cancers and Spike Protein Detox

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

right...you learned not to crap yourself......and some of us are asking of the rest of society: when are they going to learn not to trust the state?

 

to some of us their naivety looks to be on a par with that of toddlers in that they walk blindly through life and by poisoning their bodily vehicle they are most definately crapping in their own nest

 

...and they don't just destroy their own bodies. They spray toxic chemicals into the world around them, they buy toxic products, they eat toxic crap and they rub toxic crap into themselves and by destroying their own health they also burden the economy thereby driving down the overall economic health of society and as we know economic health is tied to physical health so it creates a downward death spiral which is EXACTLY what the sabbatean cabal are trying to induce our society into

 

That death spiral gets broken out of by doing what Jaymie Icke is saying in that clip i posted above which is to say people taking responsibility for their own wellbeing. This requires a shift of mentality away from being a slave that slavishly obeys the state to becoming a person who is thinking and acting for themself in their own best interest and through 'enlightened self interest' for the wider wellbeing of society

I understand what you're saying now after your previous post clarifying your definition of consciousness. Thank you. Yes agreed thinking/ awareness could do with an upgrade 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I understand what you're saying now after your previous post clarifying your definition of consciousness. Thank you. Yes agreed thinking/ awareness could do with an upgrade 

 

the point i crudely made about toddlers crapping is that our 'awareness' unfolds during our life doesn't it? We are not the same people we were 10 or 20 years ago

 

This is why we speak of 'awakening' because it is a coming into a new awareness. Its like a flower unfolding.

 

Some people just don't seem to be initiating in that process and it's because they are under mind control

 

Millions of people including our friends and families chose to listen to psychopaths like bill gates and fauci and the rest instead of listening to their 'conspiracy theorist' loved ones and a large part of that imo was that they perceived that action to be the one that kept them in the IN GROUP

 

David icke has warned repeatedly about this by saying that we become free by letting go of the fear of what others think of us. but many people are more fearful of that than they are of experimental jabs

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...