Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

28 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Yes. Although I don't agree with all the verbage, I.e raising your level of consciousness. There is only one consciousness, no one possesses it.

But yes, generally totally agree. It goes very deep and I don't see any chance of a reversal 

when you were a toddler you used to crap in your nappy

do you still crap in your pants or has your consciousness undergone a shift?

its that unfoldment of seeing and understanding that i am meaning when i use the term 'consciousness' there. Some people are despite being legally 'adults' still definately crapping in their own nest

as for there being one consciousness i think that is too simplistic. i think you have your ego consciousness, your personal unconscious and the collective unconscious

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

soooo......definately not all those experimental jabs you gave everyone then?

Being too happy could cause you to have a heart attack, scientists warn

The new research shows that not only those experiencing emotional distress can suffer a broken heart

By John von Radowitz

00:00, 3 Mar 2016

Too much happiness could trigger a heart attack, a new study has found.

Scientists have long known that extreme emotional distress can cause a potentially fatal weakening of the heart.

But new research has discovered that the same can occur from sheer joy, leading scientists to coin it 'happy heart syndrome'.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/science/being-happy-could-cause-you-7480609

Maths in the 21st century: 

new study + scientists + new research = bollox

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

4 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

You think? I reckon some will all too readily. Nothing was learned, really. Of course a proportion of the millions who went along with it, and swallowed the BS, will have twigged it was a load of crap, but not enough.

Honestly, if they do lock down, I think it will mirror the first time round. Unless enough people protest (non violently) in the right places, nothing will be different. Imo furlough guarantees the vast majority will take their medicine and blame on all the non vaxxed.

• Like 4

i think it is even deeper and darker than that. I think it is a MENTALITY....a level of consciousness

it doesn't matter how much information we share with those people as they are locked into a certain mentality. Until they raise their consciousness to stop being such slaves they will continue to bring down bad consequences on themselves and wider society

Maybe if we can get Mr Icke a full time position on love Island etc, it might help😂

• Haha 1

The new research shows that not only those experiencing emotional distress can suffer a broken heart

By John von Radowitz

Scientists have long known that extreme emotional distress can cause a potentially fatal weakening of the heart.

But new research has discovered that the same can occur from sheer joy, leading scientists to coin it 'happy heart syndrome'.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/science/being-happy-could-cause-you-7480609

Luckily, I’m a miserable bastard!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

By John von Radowitz

Oh my sides!

Klaus said, "you will be happy and own nothing".....

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Honestly, if they do lock down, I think it will mirror the first time round. Unless enough people protest (non violently) in the right places, nothing will be different. Imo furlough guarantees the vast majority will take their medicine and blame on all the non vaxxed.

name me one mostly peaceful revolution

protests prolly have more undercover feds than civvies

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I still see quite a few in masks in the shops here in Sh*t Creek and I just think "well at least I don't have to look at your puffed up lips that have been injected by dirty hands with glittery purple nails surrounded by mucky glue. And you've just been in the dirty public toilets and pood then not washed your hands properly because you're like Edward Scissor Hands with your scary pointy stuck on claws". 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Maybe if we can get Mr Icke a full time position on love Island etc, it might help😂

This Mr Icke is spelling out what we have to do: take personal responsibility for our own health, education and food supply (not easy for most of us without land and other resources which is why we need to start thinking about ways to do this on a limited budget and with limited space and resources):

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Mr H said:

Yes. Although I don't agree with all the verbage, I.e raising your level of consciousness. There is only one consciousness, no one possesses it.

But yes, generally totally agree. It goes very deep and I don't see any chance of a reversal 

There is only one consciousness, but the more we work on ourselves, the more of that consciousness can reside in our being, and through us the more of that consciousness can shine it's light in this dark world.

At least that's how I look at it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Useyournous said:

I still see quite a few in masks in the shops here in Sh*t Creek and I just think "well at least I don't have to look at your puffed up lips that have been injected by dirty hands with glittery purple nails surrounded by mucky glue. And you've just been in the dirty public toilets and pood then not washed your hands properly because you're like Edward Scissor Hands with your scary pointy stuck on claws". 

Those fake modern women are disgusting 🤢🤮

has anyone seen this new phenomenon

fully programmed and boosted are now rewriting their own version of history

knowing they done this during lockdown but saying they done that.

as in "we were "shielding" never left the house seeing relatives through the window" 

to now "we were always out walking noone ever crossed the road when we walked by"

which you know is a lie 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

as in "we were "shielding" never left the house seeing relatives through the window" 

to now "we were always out walking noone ever crossed the road when we walked by"

which you know is a lie 

lots of people in denial !

16 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

which you know is a lie 

Like an advert for camera image removal for the latest smartphone model- 

‘Remember life how YOU WANT to remember it, not how it actually happened.’ 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Like an advert for camera image removal for the latest smartphone model- 

‘Remember life how YOU WANT to remember it, not how it actually happened.’ 

I'm just glad the age I am. Not sure how much longer I can take this sort of cr@p.

I think I started realizing it was all going pear-shaped when someone told me: "No Nip ! He didn't lose ! He was the fifth runner-up !"  WTF is that  !

Oh well. Never mind !  🙄

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Macnamara said:

when you were a toddler you used to crap in your nappy

do you still crap in your pants or has your consciousness undergone a shift?

its that unfoldment of seeing and understanding that i am meaning when i use the term 'consciousness' there. Some people are despite being legally 'adults' still definately crapping in their own nest

as for there being one consciousness i think that is too simplistic. i think you have your ego consciousness, your personal unconscious and the collective unconscious

Well don't want to derail the topic but will just say that the above is a different use of the word consciousness.

To answer No I don't crap the bed still I learned not too. This is not anything to do with consciousness imho.

18 hours ago, Macnamara said:

i think it is even deeper and darker than that. I think it is a MENTALITY....a level of consciousness

it doesn't matter how much information we share with those people as they are locked into a certain mentality. Until they raise their consciousness to stop being such slaves they will continue to bring down bad consequences on themselves and wider society

Yes we we have very different definitions of consciousness. To me what you are referring to is more like understanding, or knowing/ thinking 

2 hours ago, XelNaga said:

There is only one consciousness, but the more we work on ourselves, the more of that consciousness can reside in our being, and through us the more of that consciousness can shine it's light in this dark world.

At least that's how I look at it.

Consciousness IS our being. It is the primary substance of everything in experience. You can't work better with it, for you are it. That's all there ever is. Just imho of course.

• Like 1