Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

36 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Nice piece:

The Unvaccinated Will Be Vindicated

Very nice piece indeed, 👍, and a very good round up of where we have been, and come through, this though is absolutely spot on from the article 👇 and a very good reminder of just how close we came to their end game.

tsog.webp.754d65a2349a07ee8665778fe491ef3c.webp

• Like 7

Overseas North Koreans face lengthy reeducation when borders open, defectors say
https://www.nknews.org/2023/08/overseas-north-koreans-face-lengthy-reeducation-when-borders-open-defectors-say/

Months of “reeducation” sessions, or even forced labor, await thousands of overseas North Koreans when they return home for the first time in over three and a half years, two defectors told NK News.

I wish we could send some MAGAcommies there too.

Comments section from the Daily Sceptic 12 hours ago, 

I seriously hope not 

12 hours ago

You are missing a much bigger point – there is expected to be a new wave of ‘COVID’ starting in late September and becoming increasingly more threatening until December at which point full restrictions will come back. Obviously this will be largely the stabbinated.. This is already written into the script on a worldwide basis. Can you imagine the further damage that will be done with another lockdown and yet I tell you they are going to do it.. You might not believe me now just wait four weeks, And it will come back and the sheep will comply. We need to be ahead of the game.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Macnamara said:

it sounds like they are ramping up to do all this crazyness again....

they can only get away with it if people are compliant and i think THAT is why people here get frustrated with the general populace. Surely though next time around there will be less people willing to queue up for jabs? This makes me nervous that the second time around they may be more aggressive about all of this to try and catch all of us who escaped the first jab dragnet

They are are indeed with headlines like 'GPs terrified of new covid wave.' 

How so? 

New wave = more unfortunate suckers wanting their seventh jab = nice new car plus set of golf clubs for the quack. 

No, GPs are not 'terrified'.. the media and government, as agents of Big P_harma, want you to be terrified. Terrified of completely normal events when some people, surprise, surprise, get colds/flu in winter.

Particularly if they are stressed or have undermined their immune system by repeated doses of novel drugs. 

• Like 3

They want this to be a normal occurrence.

They want us to be scared.

They want to gobble up everything that has been displaced and made available to the lowest bidder.

New COVID Fear Campaign For Lockdowns, Boosters & Masks In the U.S. and the UK

https://expose-news.com/2023/08/20/new-covid-fear-campaign-for-lockdowns-boosters-masks-in-the-u-s-and-the-uk/

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Macnamara said:

it sounds like they are ramping up to do all this crazyness again... they can only get away with it if people are compliant and i think THAT is why people here get frustrated with the general populace. Surely though next time around there will be less people willing to queue up for jabs? This makes me nervous that the second time around they may be more aggressive about all of this to try and catch all of us who escaped the first jab dragnet

I think that far fewer folks will queue up next time around. We have already seen that downward trend, with the successive rounds of 'Covid' vaccines. The PTB's system is collapsing, on multiple fronts, and their only way out will probably be war. Hence, keeping the Russia/Ukraine conflict running in the background, nice and ready for some serious escalation and much more participation.

On 8/17/2023 at 10:52 PM, Sit down, Waldo said:

Nick Clegg at Facebook. Revolving doors. It will be as bad as the U.S. in this country soon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pete675 said:

New wave = more unfortunate suckers wanting their seventh jab = nice new car plus set of golf clubs for the quack. 

Under an American scheme at least, if GPs could get over 70% of their patients vaccinated, they’d receive around $200 per new vaccinee.

Experimental genocide has made many quacks extremely rich.

Their reasoning is ‘who cares? They’re just useless eaters, we’re doing the earth a favour.’ 

2 hours ago, pete675 said:

How so? 

No, GPs are not 'terrified'.. the media and government, as agents of Big P_harma, want you to be terrified. Terrified of completely normal events when some people, surprise, surprise, get colds/flu in winter.

Particularly if they are stressed or have undermined their immune system by repeated doses of novel drugs. 

7th jab you say?….

“Why the World will end at the 7th Covid Jab and who is really behind the Vaccine Mandates”

BY THE EXPOSÉ ON NOVEMBER 28, 2021 • ( 44 COMMENTS )

https://expose-news.com/2021/11/28/who-is-really-behind-the-vaccine-mandates/

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

I’m sure there will be people- this wintertime, actually going into Superdrug and paying to have themselves euthanised with this toxic experiment. 

The mind boggles. 

Are we all still alive, like, living, in this world? I mean, is it real? It’s all happening right now, isn’t it? 

Nah, I can see it, we’re living in a silent gulag, a transparent prison where they put troublesome clones of people from the REAL earth.

On the REAL earth it’s all candy cane smiles and happy shiny people. 
I know I’ll never make it there, oh well nevermind 

They are bringing in the 4th Reich. This is how our world ends. Not with a bang. Stay strong.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

tpwc.jpg

https://www.gazeta.ru/science/news/2023/08/10/21046034.shtml

The posting will continue until demoralized western turbo contrarians notice.

7fa.png

You see the people in the image, well i wear none of that, and i am not dead, perfectly healthy in fact, also the so called 'PPE' that is suggested in the image is absolutely NOT the right equipment to protect themselves from this new, novel, super virulent, infectious and ultra deadly pathogen, so deadly in fact that just looking at the computer generated graphic leaps off the page or monitor and infects anyone that has eyes to behold it, amazing really.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sock muppet said:

Wow, such high praise from someone as esteemed as yourself, i never really thought of what i write as having any depth nor substance at all, thank you, ❤️👍

There is an old saying that is very applicable to the time that we live in, and that is 'get your own house in order first', there is a Biblical verse that means much the same and that is,  'Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.'

Hows that Stockholm Syndrome going, must be hard for you seeing the power vacuum diminish with every passing moment.

Please don't use my religion against me like a subversive when you're clearly not a Christian.

There's no hypocrisy here dude, I see the convergence between East and West. It's not me that ignores one side.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

4 hours ago, pete675 said:

How so? 

I posted back in Dec '21 about Israel talking about seven jabs...

And here we are in Blighty... What seemed ridiculous in '21 has now been normalised here...

That's how they roll, folks...

On 12/22/2021 at 3:52 AM, wingwang said:

Seventh jaberoo being mentioned in Israel...!

Afek said he hopes that such COVID mutations won’t be as contagious and severe as the Delta variant, “but it seems that we will need to take a fourth, and fifth and sixth and seventh doses — who knows how many. But it’s fine, we’re lucky we have them, not every country in the world has vaccines.”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/fourth-covid-shot-for-all-israelis-a-possibility-health-minister-says/

• Like 1

You see the people in the image, well i wear none of that, and i am not dead, perfectly healthy in fact, also the so called 'PPE' that is suggested in the image is absolutely NOT the right equipment to protect themselves from this new, novel, super virulent, infectious and ultra deadly pathogen, so deadly in fact that just looking at the computer generated graphic leaps off the page or monitor and infects anyone that has eyes to behold it, amazing really.

12 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Please don't use my religion against me like a subversive when you're clearly not a Christian.

There's no hypocrisy here dude, I see the convergence between East and West. It's not me that ignores one side.

Don’t want to get involved with this long running feud. 

Sock with all you’re q+a potus thread stuff and clear involvement/love for America, you can be the Eagle.

EW, with all your exposing communism posts and general obsession with all things Russian, you can be the Bear.

East vs West Deathmatch baby! It’s on!

44556367-B9D6-488A-9E33-20A6E7AFC46E.jpeg.0e9eb6ce34d9c554cfb35dcd7a711340.jpeg

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

They are bringing in the 4th Reich. This is how our world ends. Not with a bang. Stay strong.

Our world will end? Do you mean the one we’ve been collectively living in, the end of all free speech, cars, cash, meat, auditory cortex autonomy and conspiracy theorists?

Is there even a virus? 
Whenever they start up the fear, talking about ‘the next pandemic’, or you hear that covid cases are increasing, it appears they are merely turning up the electromagnetic radiation that we’re all bathed in. 

The dial goes all the way up to 11. 

Symptoms start and they conveniently call it ‘covid’.

I swear I caught it two yrs ago but not so sure now. 
It’s a frequency, peaks and troughs, older people more susceptible.

That or it’s an incredibly clever piece of predictive programming, tell someone they’ll get ill and 90% of the time they’ll fall ill

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/10/2023 at 10:57 PM, Macnamara said:

this lady seems skeptical about malone:

Karen Kingston Poisoned - Calls Out Robert Malone & Others

https://rumble.com/v35zjoi-karen-kingston-poisoned-calls-out-robert-malone-and-others.html

Family Statement on Missing Person Karen Kingston, August 18, 2023

18 Aug 2023

“Since Karen arrived in Mexico, we have maintained continuous communication with her since July 30, 2023. However, her last confirmed location was on August 9, 2023.

In light of recent information received by the family, we have taken the necessary steps to officially report Karen as a missing person in Mexico.

We appreciate your understanding as we collaborate with the appropriate authorities in our determined effort to locate Karen and ensure her safe return.

Our primary focus is on these profoundly concerning and all-encompassing endeavors. We commit to providing regular updates as we verify crucial information that adds to our understanding of the situation.

At this critical juncture, we kindly request your support in spreading awareness about Karen’s disappearance. We urge journalists, the public, and our extended networks to share her story, and provide any information that could aid in locating Karen.

Your overwhelming support has not gone unnoticed, and we are genuinely thankful for your ongoing prayers and appeals for Karen’s safe reunion with us.

Together, let’s bring Karen home.

We appreciate that Dr. Margaret Aranda will relay our official family communications.”

https://therebelpatient.substack.com/p/family-statement-on-missing-person?utm_source=cross-post&publication_id=770643&post_id=136198016&isFreemail=false&utm_campaign=956088&utm_medium=email

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

Family Statement on Missing Person Karen Kingston, August 18, 2023

18 Aug 2023

“Since Karen arrived in Mexico, we have maintained continuous communication with her since July 30, 2023. However, her last confirmed location was on August 9, 2023.

In light of recent information received by the family, we have taken the necessary steps to officially report Karen as a missing person in Mexico.

We appreciate your understanding as we collaborate with the appropriate authorities in our determined effort to locate Karen and ensure her safe return.

Our primary focus is on these profoundly concerning and all-encompassing endeavors. We commit to providing regular updates as we verify crucial information that adds to our understanding of the situation.

At this critical juncture, we kindly request your support in spreading awareness about Karen’s disappearance. We urge journalists, the public, and our extended networks to share her story, and provide any information that could aid in locating Karen.

Your overwhelming support has not gone unnoticed, and we are genuinely thankful for your ongoing prayers and appeals for Karen’s safe reunion with us.

Together, let’s bring Karen home.

We appreciate that Dr. Margaret Aranda will relay our official family communications.”

https://therebelpatient.substack.com/p/family-statement-on-missing-person?utm_source=cross-post&publication_id=770643&post_id=136198016&isFreemail=false&utm_campaign=956088&utm_medium=email

Hold on, her son refers to her malaria and subsequent medication and it’s side effects (basically saying she’s lost the plot) in a video, 

now she’s missing in Mexico.

Either they really are out to get her, she’s done a runner or they’ve ‘got to’ her family and friends, or she’s been whacked by the medi cartel and is now slowly dissolving in an acid bath in Cancun

Edited by LastOneLeftInTheCounty

10 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Hold on, her son refers to her malaria and subsequent medication and it’s side effects (basically saying she’s lost the plot) in a video, 

now she’s missing in Mexico.

Either they really are out to get her, she’s done a runner or they’ve ‘got to’ her family and friends, or she’s been whacked by the medi cartel and is now slowly dissolving in an acid bath in Cancun

The answer may be due to this weather event.

Hurricane Hilary floods Mexico killing one as it barrels towards California, with Palm Springs residents scrambling for SANDBAGS ahead of 10 inches of rain: Health-conscious LA panic buyers clear grocery stores of everything except white bread

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12425935/hurricane-hilary-california-death-tracker-update-mexico.html

dmhhm.webp.492eb76ece2aff298cceef612d67cbbd.webp

The answer may be due to this weather event.

Hurricane Hilary floods Mexico killing one as it barrels towards California, with Palm Springs residents scrambling for SANDBAGS ahead of 10 inches of rain: Health-conscious LA panic buyers clear grocery stores of everything except white bread

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12425935/hurricane-hilary-california-death-tracker-update-mexico.html

dmhhm.webp.492eb76ece2aff298cceef612d67cbbd.webp

White bread ? Isn't that racist !

• Haha 1

On 4/17/2023 at 6:09 AM, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Did every vaccine contain a KIWI, or the graphene ingredients to build one inside of us?

Has all the tech build up, food, vaccines and environmental manipulation been solely for this purpose: 

Many people still do not believe that we live in the time of nanotechnological warfare, mind control and transhumanist synthetic biological assault on humanity - where our health, free will, soul and spirit are under attack. People do not believe we found nanotechnology in the C19 shots and have been inhaling nanotechnology and synthetic biology via geoengineering weather warfare for decades. They do not want to believe that carbon nanotubes aka graphene oxide can transmit all information about your thoughts via the spin state of subatomic particles in the synaptic cleft in the brain and modify this signal externally while sending the information to the cloud - hence controlling your mind

https://substack.com/app-link/post?publication_id=956088&post_id=115236163&utm_source=post-email-title&isFreemail=true&token=eyJ1c2VyX2lkIjoxMTM2ODcyOTQsInBvc3RfaWQiOjExNTIzNjE2MywiaWF0IjoxNjgxNjg2MjEyLCJleHAiOjE2ODQyNzgyMTIsImlzcyI6InB1Yi05NTYwODgiLCJzdWIiOiJwb3N0LXJlYWN0aW9uIn0.xzh4-N6da0xLs_rbMuA5eLK28jegpIlt0CKIkByflJo

Well, I know that since I was forced to have the "vaccine" for the imaginary virus (I'm a federal public servant in Canada) by the PM Trudeau Jr. (read about his father's and our previous PM in Cathy O'Brien's book Trance Formation of America) under threat of firing if I didn't I did have 2, as required, and ever since I've had extreme difficulty meditating, expanding my frequency/putting my intent out into the universe, etc. and have the distinct feeling I am being 'blocked' by something malevolent that is also causing depression and anxiety. I have been a long-time writer (psychology) and since this happened I can't write a word about the conspiracy without getting severe headaches and feeling like I am being subjected to evil.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 5