Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

39 minutes ago, magu said:

Must say over the last 48 hours i've seen an infestation of what i believe to be Uk agencies (77,13,gchq blah blah blah) all over the comments section of many and varied websites (and believe me when i say i travel some web miles in a day) ...almost as if another alphabet agency being brought in all of a sudden has unleashed our own version of the Kraken...only on a smaller scale ...more like a little hermit crab ...(as a complete aside i worked on a vessel called Leviathan and its sister ship was called the Kraken) so ah reckon that given the released figures for agencies fighting the 'disinformation' we have approx 40-50,000 people on the governments payroll actively seeding internet fora and fauna ....thats hell of an army to fight ill equipped as we are .....and facts aint gonna cut it....the online noose is tightening...time to reconsider and look retrospectively as to how they used to do it...our reliance on the web is a double edged sword which is now being used against us...the light truthpaper is a good example of looking retrospectively..its got a foot in both camps..i.e its using the web for comms and collation of info but its grass roots and legacy technology which is getting it out there where it matters

I've noticed a widespread increase in 77th type posts this last few days. They like and love each others posts, up voting them across the board. There are three main types:

1) False scientific. Lots of long words and when pushed, they offer no explanation except to say 'search for yourselves - I'm not going to do your research for you.

2) Brace yourselves! Internet experts and conspiracy nuts incoming.

3) You should spend a day on my ward. You should tell this to the families of those dying horrible deaths. Shame on you. You absolutely disgust me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, epsom said:

Good explanation of RNA PCR Test

The PCR test typically takes a fragment of a virus and duplicates (amplified) it to a size large enough to study under an electron microscope (in a nutshell). There is no 'gold' standard to this testing method and everyone amplifies to differing extents. At 35 amplification you are pretty much guaranteed to get a 'positive' result for any virus (error rate accounted for).

At 45 amplification you would get 100% positive results regardless of the human subject as everyone has virus fragments naturally. The UK uses 45 amplification ...so even dead virus cells that have been in the body for years will be detected and used as a "positive"result.

So a PCR test is only accurate at a given amplification to detect 'viral load' - so what amplification is our testing system using? as there is no gold standard to follow, they could amplify however much they desire! Needless to say, a positive result does not indicate infection, but simply that virus fragments are present - the PCR test was NEVER designed to diagnose infection, but simply to amplify a given sample to a size at which it could be studied. So any PCR test to diagnose infection is being used totally falsely - you could therefore conclude from this, that if the government wanted to scare people with a large number of 'infections', they could simply up the amplification to give positive results (not that this is in anyway an indication of infection!) and say a vaccine was rolled out, then any testing could simply reduce the amplification to conclude the vaccine works with nil positive results!

NEVER HAS A VACCINE BEEN CREATED THAT CURES ANY CORONAVRUS (HENCE A "FLU" VACCINE EVERY YEAR, WHICH IS ALWAYS OUT OF DATE DUE TO MUTATIONS) --AND THEY ARE TELLING US THAT THEY HAVE A VACCINE FOR SOMETHING THEY HAVE NEVER ISOLATED AND PURIFIED.

By this government conducting PCR tests and claiming "cases" (which implies infection), they are lying to the people - you cannot test for infection using the PCR method of testing as stated by the inventor of the test

Amplication is only one of the variable

Stephen bustin explains to david crowe

https://infectiousmyth.podbean.com/e/the-infectious-myth-stephen-bustin-on-challenges-with-rt-pcr/

Also there is no fragment of a virus as such. That idea just add to dogma of the situation

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Saved said:

I've noticed a widespread increase in 77th type posts this last few days. They like and love each others posts, up voting them across the board. There are three main types:

1) False scientific. Lots of long words and when pushed, they offer no explanation except to say 'search for yourselves - I'm not going to do your research for you.

2) Brace yourselves! Internet experts and conspiracy nuts incoming.

3) You should spend a day on my ward. You should tell this to the families of those dying horrible deaths. Shame on you. You absolutely disgust me.

You got it ...an almost invariably they come in pairs ....one will make a comment almost immedoiately it will be backed up ...and watch how good the spelling is....they haven't got the nouse to mispell consistently either ....like most 'normal' folk do...theres lots of other little tells as well ...i've spent years online in forums and the chat pits of yore ...its amazing how consistently we develop 'signatures' in the stuff we type...in fact theres one appeared yesterday in my favourite hunting ground the daily mail comments section...3 weeks ago i slated 'it' across several replies.....all of a sudden it reappears and its a completely different style of writing from whoever is operating the name ...just call em out and move on

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jonesthepost said:

Should have read on before answering your prior post.

I have to say that I’m a bit surprised that the Brits aren’t doing more to overturn this bs, compared with Germany and others having such huge numbers of protesters 😐

Its simply because the nation has been divided into two camps...those who are conversant with technology and those who are not ....those of a certain age who still believe every word spewed from tv and radio...compared to those who know how ot use a search engine and know that there is a web full of reliable factual info out there....i still meet people now who are my ager (mid 50's) who struggle to use their phone for anything other than facebook snapchat and texts n calls....and at risk of being called sexist misogynistic etc the amount of dummy mummies on facebook etc is shocking as well....in a local group i sometimes look in on (when i m not in fbook jail) there are quite a few young mums who post regularly....regarding the truth out htere...forget it...they are thick as fucken mince in that regard....if it hasnt come from the tv they dont want to know...Unfortunately the Debility dependency Dread operation has been a resounding success...far exceeding even the governments hopes

https://davidicke.com/2020/11/25/your-fundamental-rights-to-choose-not-to-have-the-vaccine-do-not-include-the-rights-to-endanger-others-from-the-office-of-nadine-dorries-mp/

There are people labouring under the idea that "Total" Herd immunity is somehow achievable through the use of vaccines.

Who told them that?

What will happen is the next seasonal virus will come by and do what it is meant to do as it has been doing for ages and the pharma industry will be playing catch up up at our expense for eternity.

In the unlikely event of humanity wiping out the family of corona viruses (along with any species that can carry it) something else will quickly come along to wipe us out because our immune systems will have been neutered by inept tinkering.

More piss boiling nonsense ...insidious nonsense nevertheless

Currently, anyone in Staffordshire who has one of the main symptoms of a high temperature, new cough or loss of taste or smell must self-isolate immediately and book a test.

But with some people testing positive who have other symptoms, the county council is now advising residents to consider getting tested as a precaution if they have symptoms not on the main list.

These include runny nose, headaches, sneezing, extreme tiredness, aches and pains, and sore throat. Parents have also been advised to consider taking children suffering from a stomach ache for a test.

All kids complain of stomach ache at some point ffs

1 hour ago, magu said:

You got it ...an almost invariably they come in pairs ....one will make a comment almost immedoiately it will be backed up ...and watch how good the spelling is....they haven't got the nouse to mispell consistently either ....like most 'normal' folk do...theres lots of other little tells as well ...i've spent years online in forums and the chat pits of yore ...its amazing how consistently we develop 'signatures' in the stuff we type...in fact theres one appeared yesterday in my favourite hunting ground the daily mail comments section...3 weeks ago i slated 'it' across several replies.....all of a sudden it reappears and its a completely different style of writing from whoever is operating the name ...just call em out and move on

I have to disagree re the ‘normal folk’ and spelling.

I’ve found most people here do not ‘misspell consistently’ at all, so my suspicions are confirmed; most here are not normal at all, in fact a pack of raving nutters - besides being shills, and 77 brigade, and all other manner of not very nice people at all...

We are doomed 🤪

True totally doomed ...may as well just don our masks of cowardice and shame...debate pcr tests a few more times ...and play with some figures then we can all trot off to get our holy water miracle into our veins....but i'd rather not do that.....so you can stay doomed...i dont care, never known you never will know you and if you die in the next ten minutes i wont even be aware of it...seizure in the afterlife...or milton Keynes as its commonly known

A colleague from work was tested positive. She's freaking out. 

I asked her if she was feeling poorly and she said she had a runny nose and sneezing so will be off work for the foreseeable future. 

Probably has the same cold I have. 

I mean... This is the season for colds eh! 

Dear oh dear..

Taken from the local.. 

It should say, 

"130 miserable Aberdonians took it upon themselves to make others miserable like them by reporting happy sounds to the police. 

What a sin!" 

130 picks in one small area. 

I can't imagine what the rest of the city residents will behave like if one area alone got that mad and jumped on the bandwagon. 

This place has always been full of pricks who smugly ruin other people's lives. Bunch of oil losers and Bill Gates wannabes. 

Screenshot_20201125_092951_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by allymisfit

1 minute ago, allymisfit said:

A colleague from work was tested positive. She's freaking out. 

I asked her if she was feeling poorly and she said she had a runny nose and sneezing so will be off work for the foreseeable future. 

Probably has the same cold I have. 

I mean... This is the season for colds eh! 

Dear oh dear..

and thats what its come to....do you think in all honesty that you would have any chance of changing the womans opinion on anything ?....im honestly interested.....i'd give in and wouldnt even try....to some people a positive covid test is a big event in their life (im not making this up btw) to some people a health problem is the golden ticket for them to elaborate in great detail about it....very like forums...make a post about your ailment and before long many people will be trying to out ill each other ...happens in crowdfs of people anywhere as well get one yakking about their ingrowing toenail op and before long you'll have the medical historys of the rest ...its actually funny to watch ...but now the woman in question has a sense of being she has importance as bestowed upon her by the test....she also has sympathy on tap and thats a powerful drug in these lonely times

• Like 1

1 minute ago, magu said:

and thats what its come to....do you think in all honesty that you would have any chance of changing the womans opinion on anything ?....im honestly interested.....i'd give in and wouldnt even try....to some people a positive covid test is a big event in their life (im not making this up btw) to some people a health problem is the golden ticket for them to elaborate in great detail about it....very like forums...make a post about your ailment and before long many people will be trying to out ill each other ...happens in crowdfs of people anywhere as well get one yakking about their ingrowing toenail op and before long you'll have the medical historys of the rest ...its actually funny to watch ...but now the woman in question has a sense of being she has importance as bestowed upon her by the test....she also has sympathy on tap and thats a powerful drug in these lonely times

I don't think I'll change it, no. 

We work in the healthcare industry, the most brainwashed of all. 

I've tried and I've tried with compassion to pass the message through, but it falls on deaf ears. 

Yup!! You've nailed it. It's like a victory for them to be sick, esp with coruptionavirus. I can sense and smell the excitement they get off of it. 

I used tae bide in Ferryhill in aboot 1988 ...but im english so dont hold it against me !...I worked offshore for 25 odd years so i know Abz pretty well...but haven't visited since about 2015 ...i can still meet more people i know walking down Union st than i can in my home town !

• Like 1

Just now, magu said:

I used tae bide in Ferryhill in aboot 1988 ...but im english so dont hold it against me !...I worked offshore for 25 odd years so i know Abz pretty well...but haven't visited since about 2015 ...i can still meet more people i know walking down Union st than i can in my home town !

No way! Nice one. 

Ferryhill is lovely. Used to stay off Bon Accord St. 

I won't hold that against you :p although I'm born and bred here, I find it hard to relate to the people from here. They have such a stuck up attitude.

You should see the people now since all this madness. They're awfy fiert! (not sure if I spelt that right, but I'm sure you'll get my jist :D) 

It looks like some apocalypse. 

15 hours ago, SimonTV said:

This is staged.

Firstly, the fact that the victim was an “old lady” was emphasised repeatedly by Sir Charles Ashley Rupert Walker KBE, who just happened to be passing, like Tobias Ellwood, the “Hero MP” of the Westminster terror attack.

The “old lady” appears to be nothing other than a brown coat being bundled into a police van. At no point is her face visible. Curiously, everyone seemed to know her age, which they made sure was audible on the video.

"Why is she being arrested?" Walker asks and a woman replies, “because we are being controlled by China,” fake, fake, fake....Then there was his faux outrage and bad acting, which he reiterated in an empty Parliament.

The rotund 'police officer' questioned by Walker, in the light blue high-viz vest, (who looks like he would never pass a police fitness test) has, coincidentally been at the forefront of every protest and arrest to date.

The fat and scruffy “Grey Bleeder” hovering around at the back has also been on the frontline of every protest/scuffle/arrest, observing or agitating, with his earpiece in at Trafalgar Square and Speaker's Corner.

You will also regularly see, cricket hat man, tattoo man, pavlov, the Red Cardinal and several other crisis actors or agents, all together in the same mainstream pictures of the Lockdown Protests.

Why would they stage this?

To deter protests and make it appear MP's are on our side.

We are being played. See: JOHN OVERKILL on Youtube

Edited by Velma
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, Velma said:

This is staged.

Firstly, the fact that the victim was an “old lady” was emphasised repeatedly by Sir Charles Ashley Rupert Walker KBE, who just happened to be passing, like Tobias Ellwood, the “Hero MP” of the Westminster terror attack.

The “old lady” appears to be nothing other than a brown coat being bundled into a police van. At no point is her face visible. Curiously, everyone seemed to know her age, which they made sure was audible on the video.

"Why is she being arrested?" Walker asks and a moaning woman replies, “because we are being controlled by China,” fake, fake, fake....Then there was his faux outrage and bad acting, which he reiterated in an empty Parliament.

The rotund 'police officer' questioned by Walker, in the light blue high-viz vest, (who looks like he would never pass a police fitness test) has, coincidentally been at the forefront of every protest and arrest to date.

The fat and scruffy “Grey Bleeder” hovering around at the back has also been on the frontline of every protest/scuffle/arrest, observing or agitating, with his earpiece in at Trafalgar Square and Speaker's Corner.

You will also regularly see, cricket hat man, tattoo man, pavlov and several other crisis actors or agents in all the same mainstream pictures of the Lockdown Protests.

Why would they stage this?

To deter protests and make it appear MP's are on our side.

We are being played. See: JOHN OVERKILL on Youtube

I respect that opinion and open to the possibility of it being true.

However, I do think we have to be careful to not dub every single incident a conspiracy or fake. I don't think that every single incident is staged, and every single MP is in on a co-ordinated attack (MPs can't even co-ordinate their wardrobe!)

This MP has been consistent in his views about COVID and Police incidents of this nature are rife. Don't think he was walking past think him and his colleges saw the incident from his office.

If this was staged and they wanted everyone to see it it would be straight on the BBC propaganda outlet.

So although it may well have been staged, I think also have to be careful and balanced otherwise you get a distorted view that everyone is against you and everyone working for the government which is not healthy and most likely not to be the case.

imo.

Edited by Mr H
  • Like 1

Will Masks and Social Distancing be Forever?

Dr Vernon Coleman MB ChB DSc FRSA, discusses the rules for this Christmas; explains how much GPs will earn form the vaccine (you'll be shocked); and explains why lockdowns, social distancing and masks will be permanent. He also looks at the way information is being banned, and why a co-founder of wikipedia says the site has abandoned neutrality and is used as a tool for social manipulation.
For for unbiased information about other important matters, please visit http://www.vernoncoleman.com 
Thank you for all your encouragement and support.

BRANDNEWTUBE; https://brandnewtube.com/watch/will-masks-and-social-distancing-be-forever_Z7lW1HH3Kb3gdeH.html 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I respect that opinion and open to the possibility of it being true.

However, I do think we have to be careful to not dub every single incident a conspiracy or fake. I don't think that every single incident is staged, and every single MP is in on a co-ordinated attack (MPs can't even co-ordinate their wardrobe!)

This MP has been consistent in his views about COVID and Police incidents of this nature are rife. Don't think he was walking past think him and his colleges saw the incident from his office.

If this was staged and they wanted everyone to see it it would be straight on the BBC propaganda outlet.

So although it may well have been staged, I think also have to be careful and balanced otherwise you get a distorted view that everyone is against you and everyone working for the government which is not healthy and most likely not to be the case.

imo.

Likewise, I respect yours....

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death, your right to say it.

Something else just occured to me, if the"old woman" of "seventy-eight" was protesting by herself, where did half-a-dozen cameramen suddenly appear from, some with quite high-quality gear, to record the incident?

And 'Grey Bleeder' just happened to be right there too. SMDH.

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgyyY2PqJaI9807D0Zd4AaABCQ

Edited by Velma

I feel as though we're approaching very interesting times. Hopefully a time where people behind to wake up to this madness. 

There is absolutely no excuse for lockdowns, masks and social distancing to still be around after this vaccine is dished out. 

Also, how are planning to get around taking the vaccine if they begin to take away our liberties without it? I'm extremely worried about this.