Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

5 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

You talk as if this scam(demic) is over. That what's being discussed and posted now, in August 2023, is about stuff in the past.

This shit ain't over. They're still trying it on, albeit with pathetic results and laughable hit-pieces and "news" coverage.

But this is an ongoing thing.

Ongoing or not, anger does not serve you, that was the point. Anger eventually makes you sick, as do all negative long term emotional responses.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

Read some of the comments. Seems the majority want forced vaccinations, especially for anti vax idiots. Nothings changed. Plus lockdowns and furlough immediately.

44 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Read some of the comments. Seems the majority want forced vaccinations, especially for anti vax idiots. Nothings changed. Plus lockdowns and furlough immediately.

I wonder if these  newspaper comments are representative of any of true  population or even real for that matter? To form mold public opinion again hopefully unsuccessfully !

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

IMG_6276.jpeg.1d22be14071df220f6e623c43b9a3aa7.jpeg

Who write this stuff? Ricky Gervaise?

what next : scratching your balls makes you get testicular cancer

Edited by Frankieboy
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Talorgan said:

I wonder if these  newspaper comments are representative of any of true  population or even real for that matter? To form mold public opinion again hopefully unsuccessfully !

Bots all over the place, most are to shape opinion. A tried and trusted method to add another layer to steer the herd, not saying that's the case but absolutely possible and more common than people realise.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

13 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

Check this out for journalism and expert opinion. I quote verbatim...

"Experts have speculated the bad weather and the 'Barbenheimer effect' – referring to the release of Barbie and Oppenheimer – might have also contributed to the rise in infections, as well as waning immunity."

Seriously folks, this is fucking hilarious at this point

For me the most hilarious thing in the past decade is the very word "expert".

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Talorgan said:

I suspect most are bot accounts.

Just like when you read reviews for certain hotels or restaurants, you can tell they "reviewed" themselves 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

A bunch of folks haven't posted or even logged on in a while, it sucks some good contributors too, where the feck did Eve go? Or the other mod? No idea about Nip either, hope they are doing ok.

It's a shame.

Nip was a great contributor to my daily dose of laughter 🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheConsultant said:

Agreed, gotta find humour in the situation somewhere. Nip hasn't logged in since July 9th.....

He’s ok but giving the forum a rest for a while, as for why- I couldn’t possibly comment. 
Dale P too, they’re the good guys folks. I was sort of ‘nudged’ to do the same and quit posting but I’m still here, I don’t even know why. Meh

• Like 3

1 minute ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

I was sort of ‘nudged’ to do the same and quit posting but I’m still here, I don’t even know why. Meh

Because you care for the truth as much as i do at least, and i think i can presume that this is true for all forum members no matter the direction of loving the truth takes them, ❤️👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Streptococc at Banbury Cross!

Covid! The Musical! 

I told you they’d do it! 

It’s a real thing!

I can almost parallel the way these creatures think! 

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-surrey-66396338

i've made a verse of a song

"while the hospitals are empty

the plebs are banging pots

take the state injectible

and get those deadly clots"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Covid! The Musical! 

I told you they’d do it! 

It’s a real thing!

This is what panic looks like, narradigm destroyed, nowhere to run or hide, caught with panties down, suicide is not an option, logic dictates more narradigm, must enforce more narradigm, M-U-S-T  P-U-S-H  N-A-R-R-A-D-I-G-M  H-A-R-D-E-R.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

You talk as if this scam(demic) is over. That what's being discussed and posted now, in August 2023, is about stuff in the past.

This shit ain't over. They're still trying it on, albeit with pathetic results and laughable hit-pieces and "news" coverage.

But this is an ongoing thing.

Exactly this 👆, the die hard's have no choice but to go down with the vessel of their own making that they thought to be impenetrable mind kontrol, i really do think that they think themselves to shrouded in an invisible cloak, which is why the word transparency is thrown around at just about anything to do with exposure, for them it means to be more invisible and to hide their intentions made in dark places, not working out too well with the ol' magik act i say, really rather pathetic considering the king has no clothes and a shame that John Anthony West is not with us anymore to enjoy the exposure of these lunatics, but at least we still have Graham Hancock, 👍

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

i've made a verse of a song

"while the hospitals are empty

the plebs are banging pots

take the state injectible

and get those deadly clots"

This is good, can we expect anymore for the song? gotta have a second verse and a raging chorus to go with, 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Covid! The Musical! 

I told you they’d do it! 

It’s a real thing!

DEATHVAX of the arrogants

The cult of the jabbed,
The egregious Vaxen:
Hexed, Vaxxed and Vexxed.
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

A bunch of folks haven't posted or even logged on in a while, it sucks some good contributors too, where the feck did Eve go? Or the other mod? No idea about Nip either, hope they are doing ok.

I've got to admit, I am becoming a bit disheartened with the forum myself.

Although I realise it was originally formed as a platform for alternative views that were being ridiculed or ignored by the MSM, I now find many topics far to esoteric in their nature. There seem to be far fewer topics concentrating on hard facts rather than occult, religious, or downright weird posts that are incomprehensible to most (including myself).

I soon lose enthusiasm now when reading through the list of Recent Activity and just give up, as either I don't find anything there worth replying to, or anything that make sense in order to enable me to compose a reply.

No doubt others have a different view, and maybe I'm just too thick to understand all the freaky, tripped-out stuff, but my gut feeling is that there is a lot of 77th Brigade stuff going on here starting meaningless, occult-ridden, secret-society topics that are swamping the true, meaningful topics.

I'll keep looking in, but I can't see much changing unfortunately.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

I've got to admit, I am becoming a bit disheartened with the forum myself.

Although I realise it was originally formed as a platform for alternative views that were being ridiculed or ignored by the MSM, I now find many topics far to esoteric in their nature. There seem to be far fewer topics concentrating on hard facts rather than occult, religious, or downright weird posts that are incomprehensible to most (including myself).

I soon lose enthusiasm now when reading through the list of Recent Activity and just give up, as either I don't find anything there worth replying to, or anything that make sense in order to enable me to compose a reply.

No doubt others have a different view, and maybe I'm just too thick to understand all the freaky, tripped-out stuff, but my gut feeling is that there is a lot of 77th Brigade stuff going on here starting meaningless, occult-ridden, secret-society topics that are swamping the true, meaningful topics.

I'll keep looking in, but I can't see much changing unfortunately.

Bear in mind it's the summer hols.

Plus everyone is apparently watching Barbie and Oppenheimer on a loop, and then getting sick.

• Haha 5