Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

On 8/3/2023 at 1:37 PM, RobinJ said:

Hmm I wonder about this guy. If he had the morals he wants to display now, and was inventing a nano vaccine, at what point did he suddenly realise what purpose this invention has?

Bleating about it after the effects its had seems suspicious to me. 

He most likely spent years perfecting this death drug and yet didnt pipe up until it started killing people. I doubt his conscience is too clean. I also wonder if he is trying to mitigate any potential law suits.

After reading the above 👆, now factor in that he, Dr Robert Malone, has been made an offer he can't refuse, in other words he has been approached to say 'if we (evil shitbag and co) go down, you go down, and your family goes first horribly before we take you with us', too far fetched you might say, very real i say, this is not a game in the conventional sense, considering what they have done with his invention, evil shitbag and co has been caught and had the bright light shone upon them, they can not operate in the light, everything must remain hidden and not witnessed, evil shitbag and co is now a cornered wild hungry animal deprived of food, and the only way out for them is to take everything down with them, for Dr Robert Malone the only move possible is to play along to defend his own nearest and dearest to survive, fear based trauma is the best form of mind kontrol for compliance, both sides have no choice, move, counter move, the choice is always yours to play.

This is difficult to listen to 👇, it is certainly getting spicy this summer.

20 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

Very interesting interview

,so they've all got excess deaths but most politicians don't want to talk about it!

Because they are all guilty of selling this country down the toilet of communofacsist social agendism crowd of fukin wet blankets who live in fear of freedom, have you seen what they have done to the place recently in terms of the surveillance state expansion, nice bunch of fukerz.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Bridgen speaks about a smoking gun at about 21 mins:

An update from THAT MP!

Very interesting interview!

Hope the dam of silence does break somewhere soon as he suggests and truth comes out into the mainstream so we never repeat this mistake again and remove ourselves from WHO possible  control over sovereignty of individual and state  in times of future planned fake pandemics with their one health  sinister agenda by opting out of it as they are clearly not fit for purpose or democratic .

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Plenty of young ones have also fallen into that trap. It's all age groups. Programming is rife everywhere. Also. Just because some fell in the trap the first time doesnt mean they will a second time.

Labelling people is also a trap. 

I know, it was just a joke, there are sheeple of all ages of course. Young sheeple are even worse, as they have had all the means to figure out the truth by themselves, yet they failed to do so.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, RobinJ said:

More bullshit from the Mail. Nobody is "forced" to do anything. This whole thing stinks of a lie as there is zero possibility either side can prove fertility or vac status in this type of deal. Everything can be faked and often is.

Anyway, if you can't have one of your own, and can afford to keep a kid, adopt.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

Anyway, if you can't have one of your own, and can afford to keep a kid, adopt.

Why bother, how about a cultural enrichment agent to adopt, they're two a penny these dayz, but sadly all the people on the streets crying their bleedin' hearts out for more cultural enrichment in the form of an invading army do not want to adopt themselves, but rather are looking to make it everyone else's problem as a massive distraction from the treachery they committed against Britannia and her peoples with respect to the ongoing convid crisis they created, which makes them at best slave traders or at worst traitors, can i count on your support for the cause of 'adopt a cultural enrichment agent or ten to be your sole responsibility and cost at your house' including any criminal activity that may arise?

15 hours ago, Macnamara said:

this lady seems skeptical about malone:

Karen Kingston Poisoned - Calls Out Robert Malone & Others

https://rumble.com/v35zjoi-karen-kingston-poisoned-calls-out-robert-malone-and-others.html

It's also interesting that hes a white guy in a lab coat. We know being white, and most likely straight, is something they want rid of too.

If he really had morals he would have refused to work on the jab in the first place. He certainly has a lot of high up friends for someone blowing the whistle.

1 minute ago, RobinJ said:

If he really had morals he would have refused to work on the jab in the first place. He certainly has a lot of high up friends for someone blowing the whistle.

That's the problem, i don't think he was forced to work on anything, he is a scientist investigating Nature, sometimes you produce something beneficial and claim great accolades from the public and your life long pursuit of knowledge is rewarded, sometimes you produce the atomic bomb, in his case, i suspect, his life's work was hijacked by evil shitbag and co and they must of told him what it was to be used for, this created a crisis of conscience and gave him a mental breakdown, his only redeeming factor is the disclosure of what was in the 'experimental injection', without that we may have never known about it and the danger it represented, and further to this is CRISPR-Cas9 technology which in my opinion is likely to be just as destructive, i could be wrong but i have nothing to suggest otherwise.

Just now, sock muppet said:

That's the problem, i don't think he was forced to work on anything, he is a scientist investigating Nature, sometimes you produce something beneficial and claim great accolades from the public and your life long pursuit of knowledge is rewarded, sometimes you produce the atomic bomb, in his case, i suspect, his life's work was hijacked by evil shitbag and co and they must of told him what it was to be used for, this created a crisis of conscience and gave him a mental breakdown, his only redeeming factor is the disclosure of what was in the 'experimental injection', without that we may have never known about it and the danger it represented, and further to this is CRISPR-Cas9 technology which in my opinion is likely to be just as destructive, i could be wrong but i have nothing to suggest otherwise.

Yeah i guess its possible.

How many mad scientist sci-fi films have been made about folks thinking they are doing good and get corrupted later though? It's like hollywood playing out in front of us. 

I also wonder how he is still alive when the likes of the pcr test die isnt and many other have been taken out.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Brilliant speaker, well chosen words that strike right at the heart of the matter, lets 'will' and not 'hope' that they destroy the real disease that pervades ALL governments around the world, and then eviscerate all of the corporate entities involved, HANG YOUR HEADS IN GREAT SHAME!!!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

I also wonder how he is still alive when the likes of the pcr test die isnt and many other have been taken out

Dr Andreas Noack being one of them that has not received much attention, i will be looking for more info to bring to light, 👍

Here is a fat cheque piece of drivel, graphene has since been disclosed as present by pfizers own documentation, meh!

On 8/4/2023 at 7:12 AM, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Every time I hear the term 'Covid Inquiry', I just laugh. I am sure that many lessons are being learned, on a daily basis.

On 8/6/2023 at 11:16 PM, Macnamara said:

What's clear is that THEY are highly networked and are very good at working in concert as one to drive their agenda forward with singular focus

Would they seem so good, without their mass media cover though? After you scratch away at their veneer a little bit, I think that it is quite easy to see what is going on.  

On 8/7/2023 at 10:22 AM, Captainlove said:

The question that the likes of Marianna Spring don't answer is when, exactly, did dodgy scientists stop experimenting on innocent folks, on behalf of the state? You just get the usual 'conspiracist' accusation for suggesting it, with an implicit 'They just don't do it now' attached. In so many years time, 75 years, 100 years or whatever, it will emerge what is going now. And so on. It never ends.

On 8/8/2023 at 11:51 PM, Nemo said:

Covid vaccines will not be offered routinely to healthy under-65s this winter, following advice from UK immunisation experts.

Last autumn, all over-50s were invited for a booster jab to protect them during the winter months. But only the over-65s should get the option this year, the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation said. Younger people with health problems, along with a number of other specific groups, should remain eligible.

Bbc.co.uk/news/health-66319065

The cynic in me says that they were expecting the take-up to drop quite a bit, which would have led to a stark statistical anomaly, when it came to looking at who went on to develop serious health problems in that age group. As in, those who took the booster and those who didn't.

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=3BUA4MUUO89A

Pfizer-tells-Senator-Pauline-Hanson-Nobody-was-forced-to-take-vaccines-in-Australia

Indeed, not. They were just bombarded with all sorts of threats and emotionally blackmailed. And that was mainly from the government; not Pfizer. Pfizer just told them how great their product was. 🙂

Edited by numnuts

14 minutes ago, numnuts said:

The question that the likes of Marianna Spring don't answer is when, exactly, did dodgy scientists stop experimenting on innocent folks, on behalf of the state? You just get the usual 'conspiracist' accusation for suggesting it, with an implicit 'They just don't do it now' attached. In so many years time, 75 years, 100 years or whatever, it will emerge what is going now. And so on. It never ends.

It is my firmly held unshakeable opinion that what was once described as 'virology' is nothing less than an eugenics program hidden in plain sight, i will never stop making the distinction, and demand to whomever i speak with, as i walk through this nightmare, to prove me wrong, 👍

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Beauty's only skin deep...it's what's on the inside that counts!

It's almost as if someone got annoyed at the slow pace of polluting the environment, and decided to go for it directly, and turn us into walking waste disposal units that still make them money, but i admit i could just be paranoid as well, now how much of this insidious substance can we stuff in it, annnnnnnnnnnd it exploded, awwwwwwwww.

• Like 1