Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

15 hours ago, Macnamara said:

here's one of his slides from his presentations. He discusses the worlds problems in terms of left brain or right brain imbalances. He says that left brain imbalance says that there is no God and no grand design to the universe. That's your satanists, dark occultists and corporate chiefs

Then the right brain imbalanced people say that there is no free will: that's your new age people

Passio says the truth is a mix of the two: Natural Law creates the fixed aspect to creation whilst free will gives the random part. He says the world is a mess because people do not live according to Natural Law

mark-passio-2-.png

They play both sides, they create the 'ism' in the 'schism', the chequer board, the grey area, i wonder where that could be, i dunno, must be in my head or summat, 🤔🤣

That's mind kontrol alright, best is to use lots of fear trauma when going about the business of mind kontrol, it lodges better, 🤔🤣

2 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

THE GOVERNMENT DOESN'T HAVE THE CONTRACTS THEY SIGNED??

FREEMASON MURDERERS IN AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT DIVERTING OUTRAGE (SHARE)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ib7Ts1fAIfrL/

MASONIC DIVERSION TACTICS - DEVIL'S PLAYBOOK EXPOSED 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9D20ctaMNXnl/

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaaaaaaaaaaa, we knew it was coming, NOBODY WAS FORCED!!!, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, wankerzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

MANDATE!!!, hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, is the offer of a contract!!!, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, YOU FORCED A CONTRACT ON PEOPLE WHERE THE ONLY STIPULATION WAS TO TAKE IT OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCE OF BEING STRIPPED OF YOUR God GIVEN RIGHTS, HAVE YOUR LIVELIHOOD REMOVED AND FORCED INTO A CONCENTRATION CAMP, I MEAN WELL CAMP!!! AT THE SPEED OF SILENCE!!!

Judge > Jury > Guilty > Public > fill in the rest at your leisure pleasure!!!

15 hours ago, Macnamara said:

here's one of his slides from his presentations. He discusses the worlds problems in terms of left brain or right brain imbalances. He says that left brain imbalance says that there is no God and no grand design to the universe. That's your satanists, dark occultists and corporate chiefs

Then the right brain imbalanced people say that there is no free will: that's your new age people

Passio says the truth is a mix of the two: Natural Law creates the fixed aspect to creation whilst free will gives the random part. He says the world is a mess because people do not live according to Natural Law

mark-passio-2-.png

None of that is true and is over simplistic 

Law=governance in all formats. Natural law= nonsense 

13 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

but is there one that connects brain imbalance with the moral relativism of the branch covidians as they seek to impose their craziness on everyone else?

Yes, by working on yourself, its all an individual journey as you cannot make someone else look at themselves, or see things how you do you can only provide what you believe to be right at that point in time and hope others begin that journey also. If we each were to do that we would have far more resources both individually and shared to assist in everyone elses journey of self.

A person in touch with themselves would not allow the external craziness to affect them in any manner, certainly not regarding what they do, say or think. I read many of yours posts (even if I don't "react" to them all), you clearly appear to know enough to not allow the covidians to affect what you do, say or think.

They will catch up, it will be impossible not to at some stage. Even if it will be hard to accept for many.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

They will catch up, it will be impossible not to at some stage. Even if it will be hard to accept for many.

i dunno about that because it is all so politicised

i think some people will stick to their beliefs even as they clutch their chest and drop to the ground stone dead

so yeah i think some people will experience death before they would permit themself to experience any sort of awakening to objective truth

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i dunno about that because it is all so politicised

i think some people will stick to their beliefs even as they clutch their chest and drop to the ground stone dead

so yeah i think some people will experience death before they would permit themself to experience any sort of awakening to objective truth

Not all will accept it you are quite right, they are stuck in the narrative of propaganda and the subsequent gatekeeping by "experts" rather than attempting to think for themselves. Its an individual thing, ultimately.

• Like 3

A bit late for the thread but worth entering for posterity, W.H.O documentation has five million adverse reactions against the 'experimental injections', that's five million, can all the people that use the term 'anti-vaxxer' now hang their heads in great shame as 'war-mongers' or just 'monsters' the latter feels more an appropriate way to describe the people you have professed your own selves to be, in fact call yourselves 'war-monsters' there fixed it for ya, disgusting.

Quote:

On 21 February 2021 I noted in an affidavit that the World Health Organisation had 102,000 reports of COVID vaccine adverse drug reactions on its http://vigiaccess.org database. This week the number passed the 5,000,000 mark

• Thanks 5

4 hours ago, sock muppet said:

Quote:

On 21 February 2021 I noted in an affidavit that the World Health Organisation had 102,000 reports of COVID vaccine adverse drug reactions on its http://vigiaccess.org database. This week the number passed the 5,000,000 mark

Thanks sock muppet. I love Dr Tess Lawrie. I was very lucky to meet her and thank her personally, and she's such a genuine, hard working and determined lady. While there are such remarkable people like her on our side, all is definitely not lost. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/7/2023 at 10:22 AM, Captainlove said:

They are doing their best to help everyone to good health. Just like they did in the 50s when they were trying to get a vaccine for coronavirus virus (the common cold!) by testing it out on National Servicemen. Only it wasn't a vaccine, it was Sarin nerve gas! Oops. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, pete675 said:

They are doing their best to help everyone to good health. Just like they did in the 50s when they were trying to get a vaccine for coronavirus virus (the common cold!) by testing it out on National Servicemen. Only it wasn't a vaccine, it was Sarin nerve gas! Oops. 

This is a subject sadly i know a bit about. But your right.

• Thanks 1

Just the title of this caught my eye I have not seen a single second of it but its an official body that works on precisely that "Using Social Media to Create and Measure Behaviour Change in Public Health Campaigns"

Was Covid19 on some level not a worldwide public health campaign? The three words that stick out most is create, behaviour and change. 

https://www.samhsa.gov/

Covid vaccines will not be offered routinely to healthy under-65s this winter, following advice from UK immunisation experts.

Last autumn, all over-50s were invited for a booster jab to protect them during the winter months.

But only the over-65s should get the option this year, the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation said.

Younger people with health problems, along with a number of other specific groups, should remain eligible.

Committee chair Professor Wei Shen Lim said the move was about focusing on those at greatest risk of getting seriously ill: "These persons will benefit the most from a booster vaccination.

"It is important that everyone who is eligible takes up a booster this autumn - helping to prevent them from hospitalisations and deaths arising from the virus over the winter months."

It had previously been announced that the age cut-off for routine eligibility of the flu jab was also to be set at 65, after that too was reduced to 50 during the pandemic.

The full list of those eligible for a Covid vaccine are:

• Residents in a care home for older adults
  • All adults aged 65 years and over
  • People aged six months to 64 years in a clinical risk group
  • Frontline health and social care workers
  • People aged 12 to 64 who are household contacts of people with immunosuppression
  • People aged 16 to 64 who are carers and staff working in care homes for older adults

England's Health Secretary, Steve Barclay, said he had accepted the advice, and NHS England would soon confirm details of the rollout, which aims to be finished by December.

"I would urge anyone invited to come forward as soon as possible."

The other UK nations are expected to follow suit.

Bbc.co.uk/news/health-66319065

2 hours ago, Captainlove said:

This is a subject sadly i know a bit about. But your right.

Let's say Porton Down has a chequered history, see J. Paxman's book 'A Higher Form of Killing',e.g. botulism grenade supplied from there to make sure Heydrich copped it.

This article from the Before Gates Guardian makes really interesting reading, surprised it's not been memory holed https://theguardian.com/politics/2002/apr/21/uk.medicalscience

Would you really want a 'vaccine' from such people? 

12 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Covid vaccines will not be offered routinely to healthy under-65s this winter, following advice from UK immunisation experts.

Last autumn, all over-50s were invited for a booster jab to protect them during the winter months.

But only the over-65s should get the option this year, the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation said.

Younger people with health problems, along with a number of other specific groups, should remain eligible.

Committee chair Professor Wei Shen Lim said the move was about focusing on those at greatest risk of getting seriously ill: "These persons will benefit the most from a booster vaccination.

"It is important that everyone who is eligible takes up a booster this autumn - helping to prevent them from hospitalisations and deaths arising from the virus over the winter months."

It had previously been announced that the age cut-off for routine eligibility of the flu jab was also to be set at 65, after that too was reduced to 50 during the pandemic.

The full list of those eligible for a Covid vaccine are:

• Residents in a care home for older adults
  • All adults aged 65 years and over
  • People aged six months to 64 years in a clinical risk group
  • Frontline health and social care workers
  • People aged 12 to 64 who are household contacts of people with immunosuppression
  • People aged 16 to 64 who are carers and staff working in care homes for older adults

England's Health Secretary, Steve Barclay, said he had accepted the advice, and NHS England would soon confirm details of the rollout, which aims to be finished by December.

"I would urge anyone invited to come forward as soon as possible."

The other UK nations are expected to follow suit.

Bbc.co.uk/news/health-66319065

You get cynical with such things. Has 'vaccination' gone so well that there are no longer such numbers of future pensioners to cause an alleged financial black hole? Lots of talk of 'treatment' for healthy people, but does this 'treatment' sometimes equate to  'special treatment' a la Third Reich or Stalinist Russia? 

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, pete675 said:

Let's say Porton Down has a chequered history, see J. Paxman's book 'A Higher Form of Killing',e.g. botulism grenade supplied from there to make sure Heydrich copped it.

This article from the Before Gates Guardian makes really interesting reading, surprised it's not been memory holed https://theguardian.com/politics/2002/apr/21/uk.medicalscience

Would you really want a 'vaccine' from such people? 

Very good piece, and its correct. They also did the test in the underground tunnel in london.