Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

On 8/4/2023 at 10:58 AM, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Del Bigtree and Jefferey Jaxen report further by saying that the 'experimental injection' causes the immune response to now see the heart tissue as foreign to the body and is now being systematically attacked by the immune response, which is weird when you consider that not so long ago the 'fraudci crowd of murder inc' were trying to have the rest of the world believe that the body has, no immune system and everyone was delusional about its existence!!!

The Highwire with Del Bigtree

NEW STUDY ADDS TO TSUNAMI OF SCIENCE SHOWING COVID VAX DAMAGES THE HEART

Duration 00:14:37

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mGpxQh9ytShM/

mGpxQh9ytShM_640x360.webp.022b422709a507af5d66782a35cd7719.webp

On 8/4/2023 at 12:58 PM, Freaky Dragonfly said:

I don't understand why there are not penalties for acting this way.

If an official asks you a question 10 times, and you act like a fool and refuse to answer on purpose, why are they not punished or arrested?

Something along the lines of "contempt of court" should be implemented in these hearings.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XelNaga said:

If an official asks you a question 10 times, and you act like a fool and refuse to answer on purpose, why are they not punished or arrested?

Something along the lines of "contempt of court" should be implemented in these hearings.

I am fully with you on this. I just don't understand the purpose of these hearings. They don't appear to have any bite. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, XelNaga said:

4 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

I am fully with you on this. I just don't understand the purpose of these hearings. They don't appear to have any bite. 

House cleaning, when the facts about government, corporations and individuals are established then it can be passed to the courts for criminal prosecution, as stated in the above post, Nuremberg 2.0

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

House cleaning, when the facts about government, corporations and individuals are established then it can be passed to the courts for criminal prosecution, as stated in the above post, Nuremberg 2.0

I don't think we have anybody to arrest them. We are no closer to anything today than we were in 2021. 

What we should have done is deal with the media first...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sock muppet said:

Yeah pretty sure no Nuremberg trials. Weren't that German lawyer meant to be doing that?

I don't think it's a likely victory trying to fight them or bring them to justice, they own the justice system.

Best to do is create own societies and get on with it imo.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

I don't think we have anybody to arrest them. We are no closer to anything today than we were in 2021. 

What we should have done is deal with the media first...

Well this looks like a start with the LIEcense fee at least.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12377289/Mass-revolt-2-8million-claim-dont-need-pay-BBC-licence-fee.html

BBC faces mass revolt from television viewers with 2.8 million claiming they no longer need to pay TV licence fee

dmbbcmr.webp.e194899021a994323a3a75402b7fc7a4.webp

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Mr H said:

Yeah pretty sure no Nuremberg trials. Weren't that German lawyer meant to be doing that?

I don't think it's a likely victory trying to fight them or bring them to justice, they own the justice system.

Best to do is create own societies and get on with it imo.

Military Intelligence, Gitmo, military tribunals.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/29/us/politics/pentagon-guantanamo-secret-courtroom.html

Edited by TheConsultant

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

I am hoping for justice. My suspicion is they will get away with it Scott free. Evil usually does on earth. Often rewarded even. This is clown world remember 😆

you could almost believe that satan and his angels were cast down to earth

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

you could almost believe that satan and his angels were cast down to earth

It is something like that, or a near representation in easy to.digest story format for us to understand....

• Like 1

13 hours ago, XelNaga said:

its amazing isn't it? That they can sit there and bare faced lie in front of the politicians and suffer no repercussions for that

you know what else is weird about those kind of public enquiries?

The politicians often say 'i only have 5 minutes' [to question the person]. But seeing as these issues are some of the most important issues facing us as a society shouldn't a politician get as much time as they need to grill these criminals?

5 minutes! So all the criminal has to do is bluff and bluster their way through that 5 minutes and they are home and dry.

• Like 2

Just now, Mr H said:

It is something like that, or a near representation in easy to.digest story format for us to understand....

there's something going on isn't there?

even if you just stick to mundane terms like saying that they are 'psychopaths' doesn't quite explain the whole picture because if it is as simple as some people whose brains are wired up differently coming together to screw everyone else it doesn't explain all the occultism and also the bloodlines. There is this darker dimension to it all

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

I am hoping for justice. My suspicion is they will get away with it Scott free. Evil usually does on earth. Often rewarded even. This is clown world remember 😆

And as a sidenote I suspect this is why so many get seduced to the dark side. No material downside and plenty of upside. Have to forgo having a conscience though.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

there's something going on isn't there?

even if you just stick to mundane terms like saying that they are 'psychopaths' doesn't quite explain the whole picture because if it is as simple as some people whose brains are wired up differently coming together to screw everyone else it doesn't explain all the occultism and also the bloodlines. There is this darker dimension to it all

Totally agree...

Could be as David says. Don't think anyone knows 100% exactly what. Good definitely not running the show at the mo!😆

Guess that's why folks like us are here, to be the change 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Mr H said:

Totally agree...

Could be as David says. Don't think anyone knows 100% exactly what. Good definitely not running the show at the mo!😆

Guess that's why folks like us are here, to be the change 

Yeah i think mark passio said that we are the anti-virus software

What's clear is that THEY are highly networked and are very good at working in concert as one to drive their agenda forward with singular focus

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Mr H said:

And as a sidenote I suspect this is why so many get seduced to the dark side. No material downside and plenty of upside. Have to forgo having a conscience though.

well makes you wonder if there really is a bigger game in play

what if there really is a cost to your soul for going over to the dark side?

I think as RFK says its our job to turn up for duty each day and get on with the job in hand....win, lose or draw

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Yeah i think mark passio said that we are the anti-virus software

What's clear is that THEY are highly networked and are very good at working in concert as one to drive their agenda forward with singular focus

Sounds interesting. Not heard of him, will check him out.

1 minute ago, Mr H said:

Sounds interesting. Not heard of him, will check him out.

here's one of his slides from his presentations. He discusses the worlds problems in terms of left brain or right brain imbalances. He says that left brain imbalance says that there is no God and no grand design to the universe. That's your satanists, dark occultists and corporate chiefs

Then the right brain imbalanced people say that there is no free will: that's your new age people

Passio says the truth is a mix of the two: Natural Law creates the fixed aspect to creation whilst free will gives the random part. He says the world is a mess because people do not live according to Natural Law

mark-passio-2-.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mr H said:

Well aware that the clowns are accounted for, located, named, communications intercepted, etc. 

But hey, we will see

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

here's one of his slides from his presentations. He discusses the worlds problems in terms of left brain or right brain imbalances. He says that left brain imbalance says that there is no God and no grand design to the universe. That's your satanists, dark occultists and corporate chiefs

Then the right brain imbalanced people say that there is no free will: that's your new age people

Passio says the truth is a mix of the two: Natural Law creates the fixed aspect to creation whilst free will gives the random part. He says the world is a mess because people do not live according to Natural Law

mark-passio-2-.png

If only there were a thread on brain hemisphere synchronisation 🤣

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Haha 1