Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

 

we need to be careful as a society who we encourage our children to look upto and emulate. Do 'liberal' woke women have the key to a healthy and happy life? If not then they should not be held up as role models:

Study shows WOKE individuals are LITERALLY CRAZIER than CONSERVATIVES

Story by Asir Fatagar • May 22
Among white women between 18-29, liberals are receiving mental health diagnoses from medical professionals at a staggering rate of 56.3%. Following that, moderates are experiencing it at a rate of 28.4%, and conservatives a rate of 27.3%.

 

I watched a film the other day about mental health issues with kids. The figure was 1 in 5 ( I think it related specifically to Americans)

I found that stat to be utterly horrifying and shocking. The kids have been targeted in many underhand ways for a long time. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was just 'reading' Jim Corr as I haven't looked him up in a while... and I forgot about this little nugget 

 

I didn't like her after this ...

 

https://www.irishpost.com/news/sinead-oconnor-anti-mask-protestors-191420

 

Sinead O'Connor slams Dublin anti-mask protestors for using her music during rally

 

She said: “Can I please ask that selfishly unmasked crowds standing shoulder to shoulder protesting and ignoring Covid protective restrictions not use my music as if to suggest I support you in any way. I do not.” 

 

Responding to her message, he wrote: “I admire the way you spoke out bravely in the past Sinead to much scorn at the time only to be proven right." “I’m surprised however you’re not yet awake to the Plandemic, but you will be, knowing that great mind of yours x.” 

 

“Jim, you need to get a life,” she replied. 

"Maybe if you’re bored today you could help  @JimCorr get a life. The FACT is that whether or not there is any conspiracy, there is a virus. Of which two people I know have died. “So protest if you want. But if you don’t wear a mask in a crowd you’re just being selfish and stupid.” 

 

O'Connor's criticism followings similar remarks from Jedward, who hit out at Corr for his anti-mask sentiments

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

"My hypothesis has been that they would reveal the dangers of the jabs shortly after the Republican National Convention. Big Pharma and the CDC will come out and acknowledge the adverse reactions are greater than they had allegedly anticipated. Then, they will blame Operation Warp Speed and Trump for wanting to get a vaccine out before the 2020 election. They will say they were rushed and couldn’t do the proper testing. They’ll say they didn’t want to release the bioweapon, but Trump forced their hand."

 

Defending the jabs: Prepare for the most massive medical gaslighting in world history

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-07-26-prepare-for-the-most-massive-medical-gaslighting.html

Similar to BJ, who is being publically shamed for party gate. Blame it all on one person, when actually the entire system is corrupt

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Observations said:

I was just 'reading' Jim Corr as I haven't looked him up in a while... and I forgot about this little nugget 

 

I didn't like her after this ...

 

https://www.irishpost.com/news/sinead-oconnor-anti-mask-protestors-191420

 

Sinead O'Connor slams Dublin anti-mask protestors for using her music during rally

 

She said: “Can I please ask that selfishly unmasked crowds standing shoulder to shoulder protesting and ignoring Covid protective restrictions not use my music as if to suggest I support you in any way. I do not.” 

 

Responding to her message, he wrote: “I admire the way you spoke out bravely in the past Sinead to much scorn at the time only to be proven right." “I’m surprised however you’re not yet awake to the Plandemic, but you will be, knowing that great mind of yours x.” 

 

“Jim, you need to get a life,” she replied. 

"Maybe if you’re bored today you could help  @JimCorr get a life. The FACT is that whether or not there is any conspiracy, there is a virus. Of which two people I know have died. “So protest if you want. But if you don’t wear a mask in a crowd you’re just being selfish and stupid.” 

 

O'Connor's criticism followings similar remarks from Jedward, who hit out at Corr for his anti-mask sentiments

 


I did like her music when I was younger. Tbh I’d forgotten how much I liked her voice.

 

But her songs ‘Nothing compares 2 Flu’ and ‘Just like U said it would B’ are coming home to roost!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, RobinJ said:

I've had a feeling for a while that they are testing stuff in Peru. Also stopping tourism and building fear at the same time.

There is no fear or talk of this here in Peru. Not even a story here.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

***sigh***

World Cup star, 18, grabs her chest and collapses at training in Sydney before being rushed to hospital in an ambulance after losing consciousness

  • Made World Cup after beating cancer 
  • Announced herself with stunning goal
  • Previously thought career was over

By Andrew Prentice and James Cooney For Daily Mail Australia

Updated: 08:10 BST, 28 July 2023

Breakout World Cup star Linda Caicedo may not feature again in the tournament after the Colombian collapsed at training in distressing scenes that were caught on video.

The young gun, 18, was rushed to hospital and was unconscious for at least 90 seconds as medics and terrified team-mates rushed to her aid at the team's base in Sydney.

The rising star was later released from hospital but is unlikely to feature in her country's match against Germany on Sunday.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12346941/Womens-World-Cup-star-grabs-chest-collapses-training-Linda-Caceido-Colombian-rushed-ambulance-losing-consciousness.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, RobinJ said:

I watched a film the other day about mental health issues with kids. The figure was 1 in 5 ( I think it related specifically to Americans)

I found that stat to be utterly horrifying and shocking. The kids have been targeted in many underhand ways for a long time. 

 

lots of people going about their business whilst on psychotropic drugs......no wonder i feel like i'm sharing the roads with pod people:

 

''More than eight million people in England are on antidepressants ''

Antidepressants: Two million taking them for five years or more

19 June

By Rachel Schraer, Clare Hix & Lindsey Harris
BBC Panorama
 

More than a quarter of patients on antidepressants in England - about two million people - have been taking them for five years, the BBC has found.

This is despite there being limited evidence of the benefits of taking the drugs for that length of time.

A doctor who runs an NHS clinic helping people off the pills says withdrawal symptoms can make it hard for some to stop taking their medication.

Withdrawal guidance was updated in 2019, but he says little has changed.

More than eight million people in England are on antidepressants - which are prescribed for depression, anxiety and obsessive compulsive disorder and other conditions. That's one million more people than five years previously, NHS prescribing figures show.

The new figures on long-term use - for the period 2018-2022 - were provided to BBC Panorama by the NHS, following a Freedom of Information request. The data gives an overall picture but does not reflect the circumstances of individual patients, some of whom could be on antidepressants long-term for good reason.

The investigation also uncovered evidence that a leading drug company attempted 27 years ago to conceal possible withdrawal effects that one drug could cause.

Modern antidepressants - called SSRIs (Selective Serotonin Re-Uptake Inhibitors) - arrived from the late 1980s, including Prozac. They were quickly heralded as wonder drugs compared with earlier medications, some of which had serious side effects.

They were thought to treat depression by fixing an imbalance of the mood-regulating chemical serotonin in the brain. Researchers are now not clear how they work. One theory is that they simply change how you think or feel, rather than rectifying an underlying problem.

The NHS recommends antidepressants as a treatment for more severe depression. Talking therapy as well as exercise and lifestyle changes might be recommended instead of, or in combination with, the medication.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-65825012

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Mazthehobo said:


I did like her music when I was younger. Tbh I’d forgotten how much I liked her voice.

 

But her songs ‘Nothing compares 2 Flu’ and ‘Just like U said it would B’ are coming home to roost!

 

They were all written by other people, prince wrote nothing compares. When it comes to making her own stuff and showing even the smallest measure of creativity o conner is a massive fail. She shaved her head because, as she states: I didn't want people to like me because of my good looks and nice hair, i wanted to be judged on my talent.

What Talent ? Where is it, which dirty old rock is it hiding under, maybe be she should crawl back under that rock and take her msn approved mask with her

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, jack121 said:

 

They were all written by other people, prince wrote nothing compares. When it comes to making her own stuff and showing even the smallest measure of creativity o conner is a massive fail. She shaved her head because, as she states: I didn't want people to like me because of my good looks and nice hair, i wanted to be judged on my talent.

What Talent ? Where is it, which dirty old rock is it hiding under, maybe be she should crawl back under that rock and take her msn approved mask with her

 

 

I've never been into pop, as I really prefer heavy rock and metal.

 

I only found out a few days ago that Ryan Siew of the Aussie band Polaris had passed away age 26.......not even making the 27 club.

 

https://scpsassam.org/celebrity/ryan-siew-cause-of-death/#:~:text=A guitarist named Ryan Siew,a “brain fog” fight.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/28/2023 at 8:04 AM, Mazthehobo said:


I did like her music when I was younger. Tbh I’d forgotten how much I liked her voice.

 

But her songs ‘Nothing compares 2 Flu’ and ‘Just like U said it would B’ are coming home to roost!

 

POP STAR KILLED BY VAX POISON INJECTIONS?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zPJ5lE8pBBTh/

 

Screenshot_20230729-124256_kindlephoto-821242280.png

Screenshot_20230729-124303_kindlephoto-821302573.png

Edited by Freaky Dragonfly
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/28/2023 at 4:43 AM, RobinJ said:

I watched a film the other day about mental health issues with kids. The figure was 1 in 5 ( I think it related specifically to Americans)

I found that stat to be utterly horrifying and shocking. The kids have been targeted in many underhand ways for a long time. 

That is truly sad. But let's be real here, percentage of mental health issues in adult Americans is far greater than that 20%.

 

Considering what Americans eat and drink, and that that entire nation are lab rats for the cabal, it is not surprising.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

They are still at it!!!
Trial finishing in a couple of weeks…

https://connect.trialscope.com/studies/6760e982-784a-4f44-bb1f-671913e1da01?utm_locale=en-gb

 

 

 

 

IMG_3853.jpeg

IMG_3854.jpeg

‘You or your child’s participation could contribute to a potential solution to the evolving COVID 19 pandemic’ 

 

There we have it. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Covid: Award-winning jab scheme to resume in Bristol

An award-winning scheme encouraging marginalised communities to get the Covid-19 vaccine will resume in the autumn.

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-66225832

 

Award winning ? Whch award is this, and who presented it, Satan ?

 

Sorry, much as i like your work i firmly cannot bring myself to click on any link with the name BBC in it. I've had more stomach churning vomit inducing moments since the Bullshitting Bastards Corporation started spewing out their vile crap, plus it lowers your status and the status of this forum to present evidence from such a vile and unreputable source

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/24/2023 at 5:53 PM, Macnamara said:

surely this guy didn't get the vax? JABBED?

Israeli PM Netanyahu leaves hospital after emergency heart procedure - as he faces national crisis and major protests with parliament set to vote on hated justice reforms today

  • Benjamin Netanyahu first went to hospital on July 15 after suffering chest pain
  • He then said on July 23 that he was going back to have a pacemaker fitted 
  • The judicial reforms, which sparked 29 weeks of protests, will be voted on today

By Hannah Mcdonald

Published: 09:30 BST, 24 July 2023 | Updated: 09:50 BST, 24 July 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12330799/Israeli-PM-Netanyahu-leaves-hospital-emergency-heart-procedure-faces-national-crisis-major-protests-parliament-set-vote-hated-justice-reforms-today.html

 

Not a chance.

 

 

 

On 7/26/2023 at 11:34 PM, peter said:

Same here, he was in the SES, a  group that helps with search rescue etc etc etc. The shots were mandatory if you wished to remain a member now the poor bastard can't talk properly or drive he can't even get around without a walking frame, and of course the irony is he is no longer a member.

 

It is a bit oxymoronical. Taking something, which will stop you being a part of literally everything, with the aim of continuing to be a part of something.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jack121 said:

 

Award winning ? Whch award is this, and who presented it, Satan ?

 

Sorry, much as i like your work i firmly cannot bring myself to click on any link with the name BBC in it. I've had more stomach churning vomit inducing moments since the Bullshitting Bastards Corporation started spewing out their vile crap, plus it lowers your status and the status of this forum to present evidence from such a vile and unreputable source

 

I am not presenting evidence. What I am presenting is what "they" are currently thinking as many consider the war to be over. You may choose to ignore my entries.

 

 

Edited by Freaky Dragonfly
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, XelNaga said:

That is truly sad. But let's be real here, percentage of mental health issues in adult Americans is far greater than that 20%.

 

Considering what Americans eat and drink, and that that entire nation are lab rats for the cabal, it is not surprising.

Well the film was about kids specifically, and quite a few years old. Adults, yeah I'm sure that's higher now as is the kids stat. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...