Ah shit.

I had his football boots as a kid.

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

I had his football boots as a kid.

well i hope you gave them back!

surely this guy didn't get the vax?

JABBED?

Israeli PM Netanyahu leaves hospital after emergency heart procedure - as he faces national crisis and major protests with parliament set to vote on hated justice reforms today

• Benjamin Netanyahu first went to hospital on July 15 after suffering chest pain
  • He then said on July 23 that he was going back to have a pacemaker fitted 
  • The judicial reforms, which sparked 29 weeks of protests, will be voted on today

By Hannah Mcdonald

Published: 09:30 BST, 24 July 2023 | Updated: 09:50 BST, 24 July 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12330799/Israeli-PM-Netanyahu-leaves-hospital-emergency-heart-procedure-faces-national-crisis-major-protests-parliament-set-vote-hated-justice-reforms-today.html

12 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Wow. It's a "killer" and they are "baffled" 

Imagine that. Didnt take the Mail long to press the fear and panic button.

• Like 2

I'm so stressed out and confused....what am I supposed to be terrified of the most?

It's 50 degrees C in Europe for my hols

Deadly Covid is back

Everyone around me is dropping dead...sorry fainting...sorry behaving normally after their safe and effective vaccine boosters..

Where's the 24hr mental health helpline when I need it...

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

I'm so stressed out and confused....what am I supposed to be terrified of the most?

It's 50 degrees C in Europe for my hols

Deadly Covid is back

Everyone around me is dropping dead...sorry fainting...sorry behaving normally after their safe and effective vaccine boosters..

Where's the 24hr mental health helpline when I need it...

Dancing for a rain... 

• Haha 1

JABBED?

Tori Kelly rushed to hospital after COLLAPSING at LA restaurant and losing consciousness: Singer remains in ICU as she's treated for 'life-threatening blood clots in legs and lungs'

• Kelly, 30, was dining with friends in LA when she lost consciousness 
  • She's being treated for multiple blood clots around vital organs
  • The singer is still in hospital and one source called her condition 'really serious' 

By Brian Marks and Adam S. Levy For Dailymail.com

Published: 22:37 BST, 24 July 2023 | Updated: 03:29 BST, 25 July 2023

The singer Tori Kelly has been rushed to the hospital after shockingly collapsing while out on the town.

The 30-year-old Grammy winner was reportedly dining out with friends in Los Angeles on Sunday night when she suffered a medical emergency and lost conscious, sources told TMZ.

She was quickly taken to get medical care, and doctors are reportedly treating her for multiple blood clots around vital organs, which could be extremely serious.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12333141/Tori-Kelly-rushed-hospital-COLLAPSING-dinner-shes-treated-potentially-life-threatening-blood-clots.html

Andrew Bridgen = someone who became a politician to help the people in his area hence his concern over the excess deaths

The rest of the politicians = ideologues covertly transforming britain into a globalised technocracy hence their silence on the excess deaths

Excess deaths, lack of debate

• Thanks 1

Russian loan, Terms & conditions:

“Like any loan, it has commercial conditions, but there was no talk about any other conditions,” Mr. Peskov told reporters during a conference call Tuesday.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/world/article-russia-says-15-billion-loan-offered-to-belarus-carries-no-political/

Western loan, Terms & conditions:

“This project will help save the lives of Belarusians by providing critical equipment to the health sector,” said Alex Kremer, World Bank Country Manager. “It will have the most impact when combined with social distancing measures, including preventing large gatherings, reducing physical presence in workplaces and educational establishments, and reducing non-essential movements, all of which will save lives and help mitigate longer-term economic impacts. The earlier such measures are implemented, the better the outcomes for people’s lives and livelihoods.”
https://www.worldbank.org/en/news/press-release/2020/05/22/world-bank-supports-belarus-covid19-response-with-eur90-million-financing

(critical equipment to the health sector = ventilators)

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Shock horror!

Spread by contact with camels, which would I imagine drastically reduces the risk outside the rural Middle East.

A rational person shouldn't be scared in the slightest - but just how many rational people are there?

'No vaccines or treatments available'... don't worry there will be. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

sadly the reality is that it might well take some high profile cases to really shake people out of their disbelief:

JABBED?

EXCLUSIVE: LeBron James is 'scared and devastated' after son Bronny's cardiac arrest during USC practice as cardiologist warns 'this could end his career'

By Russ Weakland and Cassidy Morrison and Isabel Baldwin and Ross Ibbetson and Andrea Cavallier For Dailymail.Com

Published: 18:23 BST, 25 July 2023 | Updated: 18:42 BST, 25 July 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12336621/LeBron-James-scared-devastated-son-Bronnys-cardiac-arrest-USC-practice-cardiologist-warns-end-career.html

Comic Ron Sexton who played Donnie Baker on 'The Bob and Tom Show' has died on tour aged 52 his family announce

• Ron Sexton had a show booked on Friday before news of his death emerged
  • He helped make The Bob & Tom Show one of most popular radio comedy shows

By Elena Salvoni

Published: 09:33 BST, 25 July 2023 | Updated: 14:45 BST, 25 July 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12334451/Comic-Ron-Sexton-played-Donnie-Baker-Bob-Tom-died-tour-aged-52-family-announce.html

“Billionaires Try to Shrink World’s Population”: Secret Gathering Sponsored by Bill Gates, 2009 Meeting of “The Good Club”

Is Worldwide Depopulation Part of the Billionaire's "Great Reset"

Global Research, July 22, 2023

For more than ten years, meetings have been held by billionaires described as philanthropists to Reduce the Size of the World’s Population culminating with the 2020-2022 Covid crisis.

Recent developments suggest that “Depopulation” is an integral part of the so-called Covid mandates including the lockdown policies and the mRNA “vaccine”. 

Flash back to 2009. According to the Wall Street Journal: “Billionaires Try to Shrink World’s Population”.

In May 2009, the Billionaire philanthropists met behind closed doors at the home of the president of The Rockefeller University in Manhattan.

This Secret Gathering was sponsored by Bill Gates. They called themselves “The Good Club”. 

Among the participants were the late David Rockefeller, Warren Buffett, George Soros, Michael Bloomberg  Ted Turner, Oprah Winfrey and many more. 

In May 2009, the WSJ as well as the Sunday Times reported: (John Harlow, Los Angeles) that

“Some of America’s leading billionaires have met secretly to consider how their wealth could be used to slow the growth of the world’s population and speed up improvements in health and education.”

The emphasis was not on population growth (i.e Planned Parenthood) but on “Depopulation”, i.e,. the reduction in the absolute size of the World’s population.

WSJ-2009-Shrink-Population-768x477.jpg

https://www.globalresearch.ca/secret-may-2009-meeting-of-the-good-club-billionaire-club-in-bid-to-curb-overpopulation/5742626?doing_wp_cron=1690266856.2315270900726318359375

Cardiac Arrests: Young Women Are Dropping Dead Everywhere. COVID-19 Vaccine Myocarditis in Women Is Up to 1 in 30 Per Jab

Airports, Buses, at a Bar, Having Dinner, Coffee, in the Shower, Hiking.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, pete675 said:

Shock horror!

Spread by contact with camels, which would I imagine drastically reduces the risk outside the rural Middle East.

A rational person shouldn't be scared in the slightest - but just how many rational people are there?

'No vaccines or treatments available'... don't worry there will be. 

Well you need to be careful these days.

I hear camels are now identifying as human women, and you really wouldn't want to hump  one!

image.jpeg.dfb6821cf1175171d45f54a0842592c5.jpeg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

“Billionaires Try to Shrink World’s Population”: Secret Gathering Sponsored by Bill Gates, 2009 Meeting of “The Good Club”

Is Worldwide Depopulation Part of the Billionaire's "Great Reset"

Global Research, July 22, 2023

For more than ten years, meetings have been held by billionaires described as philanthropists to Reduce the Size of the World’s Population culminating with the 2020-2022 Covid crisis.

Recent developments suggest that “Depopulation” is an integral part of the so-called Covid mandates including the lockdown policies and the mRNA “vaccine”. 

Flash back to 2009. According to the Wall Street Journal: “Billionaires Try to Shrink World’s Population”.

In May 2009, the Billionaire philanthropists met behind closed doors at the home of the president of The Rockefeller University in Manhattan.

This Secret Gathering was sponsored by Bill Gates. They called themselves “The Good Club”. 

Among the participants were the late David Rockefeller, Warren Buffett, George Soros, Michael Bloomberg  Ted Turner, Oprah Winfrey and many more. 

In May 2009, the WSJ as well as the Sunday Times reported: (John Harlow, Los Angeles) that

“Some of America’s leading billionaires have met secretly to consider how their wealth could be used to slow the growth of the world’s population and speed up improvements in health and education.”

The emphasis was not on population growth (i.e Planned Parenthood) but on “Depopulation”, i.e,. the reduction in the absolute size of the World’s population.

WSJ-2009-Shrink-Population-768x477.jpg

https://www.globalresearch.ca/secret-may-2009-meeting-of-the-good-club-billionaire-club-in-bid-to-curb-overpopulation/5742626?doing_wp_cron=1690266856.2315270900726318359375

Cardiac Arrests: Young Women Are Dropping Dead Everywhere. COVID-19 Vaccine Myocarditis in Women Is Up to 1 in 30 Per Jab

Airports, Buses, at a Bar, Having Dinner, Coffee, in the Shower, Hiking.

Women create life, the globalists don’t want anymore life created, they can do it all in the lab.
Look at how women are being degenerated and abused, with the awful ‘bonus hole’ meme, like- these entities couldn’t understand humans so they kill us instead, now they’re ‘in’ or ‘are’ humans, they kill our life giving capabilities (women). 

Getting ready for the never ending pandemic of 2025.

Blair’s much touted ‘slew of injectables.’

Military grade bio weapons. 

They obviously gave him the heads up. He knows what’ll happen.

Whatever it takes, we will resist this genocide. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

If you eat eggs in the UK, you should know that the chicken will have been vaccinated against salmonella. 

https://www.msd-animal-health-hub.co.uk/products/Nobilis-SalenvacETC

Each dose of 0.5 ml contains:

Inactivated Salmonella Enteritidis, strain PT4: 1 – 6.6 RP*

Inactivated Salmonella Typhimurium, strain DT104: 1 – 16.1 RP

Inactivated Salmonella Infantis, strain A, S03499-06: 1 – 26.6 RP

*RP (relative potency): Ratio of antigenic mass (in Units) as compared to the antigenic mass (in Units) of a reference batch which was shown to be efficacious in chickens.

You can see all the vaccines they give to chickens here

https://www.msd-animal-health-hub.co.uk/Products/Poultry

:(

https://www.msd-animal-health-hub.co.uk/Products/Innovax-ND-IBD

This one they even inject directly in to eggs. 

Cell-associated live recombinant turkey herpesvirus (strain HVP360), expressing the fusion protein of Newcastle disease virus and the VP2 protein of infectious bursal disease virus: 103.3 – 104.6 PFU1.

Edited by SimonTV

On 7/24/2023 at 5:53 PM, Macnamara said:

well i hope you gave them back!

surely this guy didn't get the vax?

JABBED?

Israeli PM Netanyahu leaves hospital after emergency heart procedure - as he faces national crisis and major protests with parliament set to vote on hated justice reforms today

• Benjamin Netanyahu first went to hospital on July 15 after suffering chest pain
  • He then said on July 23 that he was going back to have a pacemaker fitted 
  • The judicial reforms, which sparked 29 weeks of protests, will be voted on today

By Hannah Mcdonald

Published: 09:30 BST, 24 July 2023 | Updated: 09:50 BST, 24 July 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12330799/Israeli-PM-Netanyahu-leaves-hospital-emergency-heart-procedure-faces-national-crisis-major-protests-parliament-set-vote-hated-justice-reforms-today.html

Not only did he get the jaberwocky, he has it on display to remind himself of, just how that is working out for him at the moment, i suspect that it might not be mentioned so much at dinner parties and other such occasions, i sense a shroud of silence as the guests walk past the display, no idea what he is saying in the video, but he looks pleased with himself, 🤔

Viceroy

Netanyahu shows off syringe from his covid vaccine on display in his office

https://www.bitchute.com/video/tdv8c2bzMheg/

uG61ikuN25WL_640x360.webp.0b44ba263539a0a7e29b885082e8a84b.webp

Edited by sock muppet
changed uri for vid with subs
  • Like 1