Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

3 hours ago, bryan said:

Andrew Tate says he spent most of 2020 partying in Belarus while the rest of the world was living under curfew. In the UK we couldn't even sit in a cafe and drink a cup of coffee for months on end. Yet you want people to believe that Lukashenko is a ruthless communist dictator and Boris Johnson is a scapegoat.

i really wished that russia and china were free governments challenging the power of the evil western 'illuminati' so that the world might become free but sadly the information i'm seeing doesn't support that. It all looks like a big club....and we ain't in it:

The Great Awakening Documentary Just Released. Premier June 3, 2023

I was wondering whether they might be lying, about why Victoria no longer wants to host the 2026 Commonwealth Games.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-66229574

'Commonwealth Games: 2026 event in doubt after Victoria cancels.'

'The 2026 Commonwealth Games are in doubt after the Australian state of Victoria cancelled its plans to host due to budget blowouts.'

Edited by numnuts

3 hours ago, bryan said:

Andrew Tate says he spent most of 2020 partying in Belarus while the rest of the world was living under curfew. In the UK we couldn't even sit in a cafe and drink a cup of coffee for months on end. Yet you want people to believe that Lukashenko is a ruthless communist dictator and Boris Johnson is a scapegoat.

I believe Bojo is their guy, and I'm not a one issue person. There's other things going on besides scamdemics. Andrew Tate is a Eurasianist too, so his simping for them makes sense.

Edit: It's also possible that Lukashenko was caught in the middle of the Atlanticist vs Eurasianist factions, but gave in to Kremlin money.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

1 hour ago, numnuts said:

I was wondering whether they might be lying, about why Victoria no longer wants to host the 2026 Commonwealth Games.

i suppose those kind of events can be a white elephant because you have to spend so much money on the infrastructure that the loans won't be paid off by the income from the event itself but that doesn't seem to stop people who are happy to raid the public purse.

Maybe its another data point of significance. I'm gonna keep my eyes peeled for further cancellations of events...

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I believe Bojo is their guy, and I'm not a one issue person. There's other things going on besides scamdemics. Andrew Tate is a Eurasianist too, so his simping for them makes sense.

oh yeah bojo is totally a globalist. The guy locked us down for goodness sake!

Are you sure that tate is a eurasionist? In his interview with tucker carlson he doesn't take sides over the ukraine war and says there aren't good guys and bad guys in wars which i'd generally agree with as i think the whole thing is a hegelian dialectic. I also think the second world war was a hegelian dialectic set up by the international banksters who bankrolled the bolsheviks and then the nazis thereby setting up dialectic

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

Are you sure that tate is a eurasionist?

Absolutely. Like Tucker, he surrounds himself with that cross-promotional network, and promotes the cultural takeover of Britain to young British lads that don't understand the bigger powers at play.

https://martinezperspective.net/2023/07/black-pimp-andrew-tate-calls-for-islamic-conquest-of-britain/

I don't endorse all of Martinez's past actions so here is another link for those that don't want to read that:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/andrew-tate-sends-shockwaves-by-publicly-advocating-for-the-islamification-of-britain-trolls-say-top-g-is-on-hallucinogenic-drugs/ar-AA1e4q34

As a western European, am I supposed to support these folks?

Same goes for Lukashenko. I'll give credit where it is due in regards to not locking down his country, but I'm not supporting someone that weaponizes migrants against Europe just because "muh West is bad". That's a contrarian trap.

Edit: mods can move this to the politics thread if necessary as I understand this is going off topic.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

Andrew Tate claims Putin 'cured covid' in outrageous interview with Tucker Carlson, here's how
https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/andrew-tate-claims-putin-cured-covid-in-outrageous-interview-with-tucker-carlson-heres-how-101689158575585.html

He should read some Edward Slavsquat... Oh never mind, I forgot that in his efforts to dumb young people down, this guy said reading is for a waste of time and something for nerds. 

Absolutely. Like Tucker, he surrounds himself with that cross-promotional network, and promotes the cultural takeover of Britain to young British lads that don't understand the bigger powers at play.

https://martinezperspective.net/2023/07/black-pimp-andrew-tate-calls-for-islamic-conquest-of-britain/

I don't endorse all of Martinez's past actions so here is another link for those that don't want to read that:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/andrew-tate-sends-shockwaves-by-publicly-advocating-for-the-islamification-of-britain-trolls-say-top-g-is-on-hallucinogenic-drugs/ar-AA1e4q34

Same goes for Lukashenko. I'll give credit where it is due in regards to not locking down his country, but I'm not supporting someone that weaponizes migrants against Europe just because "muh West is bad". That's a contrarian trap.

Edit: mods can move this to the politics thread if necessary as I understand this is going off topic.

But "west is bad" is true. The worst scum and all evil today comes from the west. Fuck US and fuck EU.

And UK, fuck UK, evil scumbags.

Edited by XelNaga
Forgot that UK left EU.

43 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Andrew Tate claims Putin 'cured covid' in outrageous interview with Tucker Carlson, here's how
https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/andrew-tate-claims-putin-cured-covid-in-outrageous-interview-with-tucker-carlson-heres-how-101689158575585.html

He should read some Edward Slavsquat... Oh never mind, I forgot that in his efforts to dumb young people down, this guy said reading is for a waste of time and something for nerds. 

Something is wrong with Tate brothers. Same as with Elon Musk.

Trust no one is the best advice we can give one another.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, XelNaga said:

But "west is bad" is true. The worst scum and all evil today comes from the west. Fuck US and fuck EU.

And UK, fuck UK, evil scumbags.

I think most would agree that the West is bad, but it's by design, and the point is that just because the West is bad, it doesn't mean other folks are good. Those that are overrepresented in positions of power in the West don't like the West, and believe that the West needs to be brought to ruin before they can usher in the NWO. They're also the same people that disproportionately push cultural perversions in the West. Those with cognitive dissonance never talk about this though. They gaslight us westerners and tell us that it's our doing, but the reality is that westerners can get in trouble if they talk about those that have deliberately created this Great Satan image of the West for their agenda. There is nothing fundamentally western about western elites as they don't seem to like us, and they sabotage our nations so Russia and China can dominate.

Please don't misunderstand me though. I don't think normal folks in the East are in charge of their nations either. Most of the things that are happening at the moment couldn't happen if certain people behind the scenes were not working in lockstep.

53 minutes ago, XelNaga said:

Something is wrong with Tate brothers. Same as with Elon Musk.

Trust no one is the best advice we can give one another.

Yup.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I think most would agree that the West is bad, but it's by design, and the point is that just because the West is bad, it doesn't mean other folks are good. Those that are overrepresented in positions of power in the West don't like the West, and believe that the West needs to be brought to ruin before they can usher in the NWO. They're also the same people that disproportionately push cultural perversions in the West. Those with cognitive dissonance never talk about this though. They gaslight us westerners and tell us that it's our doing, but the reality is that westerners can get in trouble if they talk about those that have deliberately created this Great Satan image of the West for their agenda. There is nothing fundamentally western about western elites as they don't seem to like us, and they sabotage our nations so Russia and China can dominate.

Please don't misunderstand me though. I don't think normal folks in the East are in charge of their nations either. Most of the things that are happening at the moment couldn't happen if certain people behind the scenes were not working in lockstep.

Yup.

They are all bad, they all play for the same team, and we are the enemy.

But there is, in my opinion, one huge difference between east and west:

-East brings harm to their own people, and perhaps a couple of neighbouring countries;

-West brings harm to their own people and the whole fucking world. There is not a single place on this planet where western boot of evil hasn't stepped on.

We in Serbia have experienced evil from the west in it's full form and power during the unjust bombing of Serbia, using prohibited weapons (with depleted uranium etc.) and targetting civilian targets (hospitals, schools, kindergartens, news stations etc.).

They are all evil scumbags, but west is the lair of evil.

Fuck US, fuck UK, fuck EU!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, XelNaga said:

They are all bad, they all play for the same team, and we are the enemy.

But there is, in my opinion, one huge difference between east and west:

-East brings harm to their own people, and perhaps a couple of neighbouring countries;

-West brings harm to their own people and the whole fucking world. There is not a single place on this planet where western boot of evil hasn't stepped on.

We in Serbia have experienced evil from the west in it's full form and power during the unjust bombing of Serbia, using prohibited weapons (with depleted uranium etc.) and targetting civilian targets (hospitals, schools, kindergartens, news stations etc.).

Fuck US, fuck UK, fuck EU!

I heard a lot about what went on from  a friend who was in what is now Croatia. The un sanitised version. He always insisted that KFOR was on its own side.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

i've watched that interview and posted it on my pirate republic thread because i thought there were some very insightful things said in it.

re the comment about putin stopping covid, andrew was taking the piss! he was pointing out how when the russians launched their military action in response to the western ukrainians killing 14,000 eastern ukrainians in the donbass region through shelling towns and villages and cities etc the whole covid thing suddenly ended

he's being sarcastic because of course the military action wouldn't stop a global pandemic therefore it goes to show that the whole covid thing was all a giant psyop that had run its course

• Like 2

2 hours ago, XelNaga said:

i don't know that is totally true although i get where you are coming from

but look back to the time of the mongol armies for example which came from the east. they would ride upto cities and say 'open your gates and give us everything and let us into your city, with all that entails or we will conquer you by force and murder you all, men, women and children'

And they rolled across the muslim world wiping out entire cities. Christendom was not sure what to make if this. On one hand they saw their enemy: islam being destroyed but on the other hand they saw the mongol menace moving closer to christendom and wondered what would happen to them when it arrived!

If you skip forward to today you see china having gone communist and preparing a military over a million strong which they intend to use to project their ideology onto the world

so where did that ideology come from? It came the secret society network created by the sabbatean-jewish rothschild clan out of which karl marx came. Karl marx is in fact a cousin of the rothschilds.

Chairman mao was put into power by skull and bonesmen and the skull and bones is an illuminati lodge that recruits bloodline family members. The sabbatean-jewish family the rockefellers then helped china to modernise and become the totalitarian state it is today

so the 'lair' of that evil is the sabbateans and they have moved around. For example they were largely active in russia where they assassinated tsar alexander II which then caused pogroms against the wider jewish community leading many to leave russia and go to the US, Britain and germany. They then prepared a revolutionary force for example trotsky went to new york and was bankrolled by sabbatean jewish wall street banker jacob schiff and was assisted by the masonic-sabbatean b'nai brith lodge

They then went back to russia, overthrew the government, murdered tsar nicolas and his family and then killed over a million russians in 'the terror'. They then collectivised farming leading to famine which killed millions more europeans including in ukraine

They then tried to foment a communist uprising in germany through rosa luxemburg and karl liebnicht. The germans then famously persecuted the wider jewish community and many fled to israel and the US and Britain

So the sabbateans are hiding amongst the wider jewish community and also amongst christians and muslims and they are networked through the secret society network including freemasonry

That network has gained control of britain and the US through things like central banking, the media and the corporations and that is why 'the west' looks so evil but the sabbateans are also influencing china and russia and have spread communism there.

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Islam has remained more conservative in that it promotes marriage, community and God. Cultural marxism sabotage of the west has attacked all of these things so that we look like absolute degenerates to the muslims and frankly in many ways they are not wrong

The west HAS become degenerate

marxism is in direct warfare with God, marriage, the family which means that it is going to lock horns with muslims.

As a westerner raised a christian i am standing in the middle of that wondering how I am going to pass on a decent world to my children

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Do The COVID Vaccines Affect Your Ability to Think?

Examining some of the common neurological injuries caused by vaccination

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43

20 JUL 2023

When the COVID-19 vaccines were brought to market, due to their design I expected them to have safety issues, and I expected over the long term, a variety of chronic issues would be linked to them. This was because there were a variety of reasons to suspect they would cause autoimmune disorders, fertility issues and cancers—but for some reason (as shown by  the Pfizer EMA leaks), the vaccines had been exempted from being appropriately tested for any of these issues prior to being given to humans.

No mention of the jibby jab lolz

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/1794096/excess-deaths-dangerous-theories/amp

Experts call for urgent investigation as excess deaths spark ‘dangerous’ theories

The death toll in 2023 is nearing pandemic levels and the absence of an explanation is leading to wild theories. Experts warn that an urgent investigation into the matter is needed to curb dangerous theories and resulting anxieties

.Government figures suggest the number of extra or “unnecessary” fatalities this year is higher than 2021 and 2022, and on a trajectory that could even surpass 2020.

Of particular concern is the 15 to 44 age group, where cumulative deaths are tracking above all recent years, including 2020.

Some commentators have suggested delayed medical treatment due to lockdown measures might be contributing to the rise.

Others have blamed the indirect impact of pandemic measures, such as increased loneliness and isolation, as well as a rise in alcohol consumption and recreational drug

use.

17 minutes ago, Mr H said:

as excess deaths spark ‘dangerous’ theories

Dangerous to whom?

Big p-harma and its big billions presumably.

It should read instead 'sensible theories that are an acute danger to the corrupt medical, scientific and political establishment.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Islam has remained more conservative in that it promotes marriage, community and God. Cultural marxism sabotage of the west has attacked all of these things so that we look like absolute degenerates to the muslims and frankly in many ways they are not wrong

The west HAS become degenerate

marxism is in direct warfare with God, marriage, the family which means that it is going to lock horns with muslims.

As a westerner raised a christian i am standing in the middle of that wondering how I am going to pass on a decent world to my children

Nah, pretty much every Muslim dude that I have grown up with are all doing haram shit like westerners. It's a cope, and stupid considering that it's coming from Tate. This is the new Right for you though. It's an oxymoronic embarrassment. Like I said though, it's a cross-promotional network all boosting each other, hence why Tucker blames white women. So stunning and brave.

Do you have a daughter Mac? If you do, surely you wouldn't want degens like Tate grooming her.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Mr H said:

No mention of the jibby jab lolz

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/1794096/excess-deaths-dangerous-theories/amp

Experts call for urgent investigation as excess deaths spark ‘dangerous’ theories

The death toll in 2023 is nearing pandemic levels and the absence of an explanation is leading to wild theories. Experts warn that an urgent investigation into the matter is needed to curb dangerous theories and resulting anxieties

.Government figures suggest the number of extra or “unnecessary” fatalities this year is higher than 2021 and 2022, and on a trajectory that could even surpass 2020.

Of particular concern is the 15 to 44 age group, where cumulative deaths are tracking above all recent years, including 2020.

Some commentators have suggested delayed medical treatment due to lockdown measures might be contributing to the rise.

Others have blamed the indirect impact of pandemic measures, such as increased loneliness and isolation, as well as a rise in alcohol consumption and recreational drug

use.

I would say that lack of treatment during the convid was a problem, also loneliness and isolation with alcohol and drugs are 100% factors.

• Like 1

Nah, pretty much every Muslim dude that I have grown up with are all doing haram shit like westerners. It's a cope, and stupid considering that it's coming from Tate. This is the new Right for you though. It's an oxymoronic embarrassment. Like I said though, it's a cross-promotional network all boosting each other, hence why Tucker blames white women. So stunning and brave.

Do you have a daughter Mac? If you do, surely you wouldn't want degens like Tate grooming her.

the question is whether or not certain belief systems afford everyone equal respect even if they are not part of the same belief system

if they do not then arguably that is highly problematic for anyone who is not part of that belief system

re tate i've only heard him speak twice: once in a delingpod and the second time with carlson and i didn't really have a problem with what he was saying

if you are asking me who i would rather leave my children with if i suddenly had to deal with an emergency then i'd rather leave them with andrew tate then with some creepy marxist like say: tony blair or angela merkl or jacinda adearn or owen jones or joy behar or marianna spring or peter mandelson or bill gates etc

i'm pretty sure if i left them with andrew tate he'd take that responsiblity seriously and the kids would be fine but i wouldn't leave them with those creepy marxists under any circumstance. I'd be half afraid that they would do something underhand whilst self justifying it to themselves that they did it to 'combat the patriarchy' or 'to end whiteness' or to 'destroy heteronormativity' or any of the other bizarre justifications that the marxists use to mask their vile prejudice behind

who else do the marxists tell us are terrible people? oh yes david icke, RFK and tucker carlson we are all told are terrible people. Well i'm pretty sure my kids would be safe with them too. Fauci on the other hand or AOC or joe biden......i wouldn't let within a mile of my kids

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1