Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

43 minutes ago, wingwang said:

Tour de France organisers tell riders and staff they must wear MASKS when not racing - and ban selfies with fans, autographs and dinners in restaurants - in bizarre draconian Covid rules

• The Tour de France will once again impose strict Covid-19 restrictions on riders
  • Riders should wear masks when not racing and limit interactions with fans
  • A spate of Covid-19 cases at the recent Giro d'Italia has put officials on hit alert

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersports/article-12251883/Tour-France-tells-riders-staff-wear-MASKS-not-racing-ban-selfies-fans.html

fuck Framce honestly

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Ooh er missus! 

does he really have a micro penis? Poor bloke

That would be considered terrorism 

(but a good suggestion) 

Only if it's dangerous. In which case why are they allowing it to be posted to us?

1 hour ago, wingwang said:

Tour de France organisers tell riders and staff they must wear MASKS when not racing - and ban selfies with fans, autographs and dinners in restaurants - in bizarre draconian Covid rules

• The Tour de France will once again impose strict Covid-19 restrictions on riders
  • A spate of Covid-19 cases at the recent Giro d'Italia has put officials on hit alert

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersports/article-12251883/Tour-France-tells-riders-staff-wear-MASKS-not-racing-ban-selfies-fans.html

Oh my two favourite things...

Masks and cyclists.

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, wingwang said:

And then there are some who love a power trip...

PFIZER PLANT AFTER TORNADO

Images of the Pfizer facility in Rocky Mount, North Carolina after it was flipped inside out by a tornada measuring 2 on the Fujita scale yesterday, July 19, 2023.

0 injured, but 50,000 pallets of "products" from the Pfizer plant were destroyed. The factory too, of course, at least in large parts. Mother Nature beats up Big Pharma.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

What do you think of Lukashenko then? World Bank offered him a loan to buy ventilators and he told them to get stuffed.

'Belarus’s beleaguered government remains unfazed by covid-19. President Aleksander Lukashenko, who has been in power since 1994, has flatly denied the seriousness of the pandemic, refusing to impose a lockdown, close schools, or cancel mass events like the Belarusian football league or the Victory Day parade.

Yet the country’s death rate is among the lowest in Europe — just over 700 in a population of 9.5 million with over 73 000 confirmed cases.'

Covid-19: How does Belarus have one of the lowest death rates in Europe?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, bryan said:

What do you think of Lukashenko then? World Bank offered him a loan to buy ventilators and he told them to get stuffed.

'Belarus’s beleaguered government remains unfazed by covid-19. President Aleksander Lukashenko, who has been in power since 1994, has flatly denied the seriousness of the pandemic, refusing to impose a lockdown, close schools, or cancel mass events like the Belarusian football league or the Victory Day parade.

Yet the country’s death rate is among the lowest in Europe — just over 700 in a population of 9.5 million with over 73 000 confirmed cases.'

Covid-19: How does Belarus have one of the lowest death rates in Europe?

I think he is bait because of a statement that he made a few years back about a certain group of people, while in reality his actions often serve their interests. Seems like the typical pound shop anti-zio trap. That's a cultural geopolitical issue that can't really be summed up in a short comment though, and not really about vaccines. He had me fooled at the time, but I wasn't aware of things like Operation SIG then and the scapegoating of the West for zio actions.

I did write about Belarus and him refusing to comply with international bankers at the time, but I'm also aware of Belarus' intentions to join the Goldman Sach's backed BRICS.

Edit: I would just suggest being careful of trusting dodgy KGB types and Leninists like Lukashenko just because we might like their stance on the vax.

Same goes for technocrats like Musk. They might make the odd statement in our favour, but ultimately I think they're bad news. And funnily enough, Musk has that same Lenin link.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

On 7/20/2023 at 1:59 PM, BossCrow said:

Ade Edmonson knew or suspected why Rik Mayall was bumped off I think. He played a gig 4 days later and his choice of tribute song to Rik was 'I Fought the Law"

Shame he didn't have the balls to speak out about. Still he was rewarded well for turning to the dark side

https://lumiere-a.akamaihd.net/v1/images/ep8-170408_c9096720.jpeg?region=0%2C0%2C1280%2C720&width=768

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

JABBED?

When super-fit cyclist Andrea Sechi collapsed and died from a heart attack in Sardinia last weekend, it was instantly blamed on global warming despite it being 8.30am and just 22C. DAVID JONES investigates the people fuelling this climate of hysteria

By David Jones

Published: 19:36 EDT, 21 July 2023 | Updated: 19:38 EDT, 21 July 2023

Though the heat has been unbearable in parts of Sardinia in recent days, and one can well imagine it killing people who are frail or elderly, his family assure me it played no part in his death.

Indeed, they are deeply upset that his misfortune has been cynically 'weaponised, as his brother, Stefano, puts it, by those seeking to sensationalise the heatwave's impact.

'It did get very hot later that day, but my uncle was riding at 8.30am when the temperature was only around 22c, normal or even a bit chilly for this time of year,' says the cyclist's niece, Laura Sechi, adding that he was being fanned by a stiff sea breeze.

'The doctors have told us it was most likely not caused by the heat. Andrea probably suffered a heart attack or a brain haemorrhage, but the Italian media just published what they wanted. They should have got their facts straight. It adds to our pain.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12325657/When-super-fit-cyclist-Andrea-Sechi-collapsed-died-heart-attack-Sardinia-weekend-instantly-blamed-global-warming-despite-8-30am-just-22C-DAVID-JONES-investigates-people-fuelling-climate-hysteria.html

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED?

When super-fit cyclist Andrea Sechi collapsed and died from a heart attack in Sardinia last weekend, it was instantly blamed on global warming despite it being 8.30am and just 22C. DAVID JONES investigates the people fuelling this climate of hysteria

By David Jones

Published: 19:36 EDT, 21 July 2023 | Updated: 19:38 EDT, 21 July 2023

Though the heat has been unbearable in parts of Sardinia in recent days, and one can well imagine it killing people who are frail or elderly, his family assure me it played no part in his death.

Indeed, they are deeply upset that his misfortune has been cynically 'weaponised, as his brother, Stefano, puts it, by those seeking to sensationalise the heatwave's impact.

'It did get very hot later that day, but my uncle was riding at 8.30am when the temperature was only around 22c, normal or even a bit chilly for this time of year,' says the cyclist's niece, Laura Sechi, adding that he was being fanned by a stiff sea breeze.

'The doctors have told us it was most likely not caused by the heat. Andrea probably suffered a heart attack or a brain haemorrhage, but the Italian media just published what they wanted. They should have got their facts straight. It adds to our pain.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12325657/When-super-fit-cyclist-Andrea-Sechi-collapsed-died-heart-attack-Sardinia-weekend-instantly-blamed-global-warming-despite-8-30am-just-22C-DAVID-JONES-investigates-people-fuelling-climate-hysteria.html

I noticed Iron man is shutting down a lot of events all of a sudden and no reason given. 

https://www.tri247.com/triathlon-news/event-news/ironman-uk-calendar-events-major-restructure-events-discontinued

• Like 1

Just don't get tested lolz

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12320355/Meet-Covid-super-dodgers-teacher-escaped-virus-ravaged-classrooms-68-year-old-business-owner-thinks-special-blood.html

Meet the Covid 'super-dodgers': From a teacher who somehow escaped virus that ravaged his classrooms to the 68-year-old business owner who thinks he must have 'special blood'

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Mr H said:
Just don't get tested lolz

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12320355/Meet-Covid-super-dodgers-teacher-escaped-virus-ravaged-classrooms-68-year-old-business-owner-thinks-special-blood.html

Meet the Covid 'super-dodgers': From a teacher who somehow escaped virus that ravaged his classrooms to the 68-year-old business owner who thinks he must have 'special blood'

never had a test never would

• Like 3

16 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I think he is bait because of a statement that he made a few years back about a certain group of people, while in reality his actions often serve their interests. Seems like the typical pound shop anti-zio trap. That's a cultural geopolitical issue that can't really be summed up in a short comment though, and not really about vaccines. He had me fooled at the time, but I wasn't aware of things like Operation SIG then and the scapegoating of the West for zio actions.

I did write about Belarus and him refusing to comply with international bankers at the time, but I'm also aware of Belarus' intentions to join the Goldman Sach's backed BRICS.

Edit: I would just suggest being careful of trusting dodgy KGB types and Leninists like Lukashenko just because we might like their stance on the vax.

Same goes for technocrats like Musk. They might make the odd statement in our favour, but ultimately I think they're bad news. And funnily enough, Musk has that same Lenin link.

Andrew Tate says he spent most of 2020 partying in Belarus while the rest of the world was living under curfew. In the UK we couldn't even sit in a cafe and drink a cup of coffee for months on end. Yet you want people to believe that Lukashenko is a ruthless communist dictator and Boris Johnson is a scapegoat.

• Like 1