Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

2nd order beings. 

Clones of clones

They get energy from real peoples emotions, and energy from EMF technology. 

Feed off fear and anxiety that they can trigger, using as robinj says sound cues or symbols, imagery

I’ve had 3.5 years of that. I’d say I’ve observed enough.

Watching most of my street banging pots and pans and clapping on their doorsteps was the clincher for me.

I knew then, we as a species are well and truly fucked, because we follow and obey the wrong sort, the wrong crowd 

You are beginning to sound like the elite. 😋

Edited by Freaky Dragonfly
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

23 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Rulers Push For mRNA Vaccine Patches To Be Mailed Directly To Homes

JULY 16, 2023

The World Health Organization, along with Bill Gates and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are pushing for vaccine patches to be mailed directly to people’s homes. The rulers will stop at nothing to ensure as many humans as possible are injected with mRNA technology and use Big Pharma and its drugs.

None of this is about health, and it never has been. Since COVID-19 was a scam and a hoax of epic proportions, there was never a need for a “vaccine,” and there’s enough evidence that it isn’t safe that we should have our eyes fully opened by now. However, the ruling class refuses to give up.  Gates is interested in just two things: making money and genocide (depopulation). And his new Big Pharma proposal for microneedle peel-and-stick vaccines through the mail will advance that agenda by leaps and bounds if enough people end up complying with it.

The mRNA gene-therapy technology can be implemented into these patches, which can theoretically be mailed through the United States Postal Service (USPS) to every household in the country.

Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance, the WHO, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and various other globalist groups are all pushing for this technology because, admittedly, it will allow their vaccines to reach “the most remote locations” throughout the world.

By reaching the most remote locations, Gates et al. will be able to rake in more cash while killing millions of additional people. This culling of the herd combined with the consolidation of wealth is a globalist dream come true, which is why globalists everywhere are calling the technology “groundbreaking” and a “game changer.” –Natural News

Whether it is delivered by a needle or a patch, a VMAP is a biological product that atypically manipulates the immune system to provoke strong inflammatory responses that can lead to injury or death for some who receive it,” warns National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) co-founder and president Barbara Loe Fisher about the technology. “If you look at the medical literature describing microneedle vaccine patches, what you see is a lot of hype about how much easier it will be for the vaccinators to slap a patch on a child’s skin instead of using a needle, and how the ‘painless’ patch can reduce vaccine hesitancy.”

Since the onslaught of the COVID-19 hoax, the goal has always been a vaccine ID, forcing people to get injected upon command, making sure the slave class follows orders, and tying it all to a digital ID and central bank digital currency (CBDC) to ensure permanent compliance.

https://activistpost.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3ac8bebe085f73ea3503bbda3&id=8af2299b0f&e=12fa210b90

Surely this would be illegal - sending dangerous medication via unsolicited mail? At the very least such items would have had to have been per-ordered by the recipient.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

You are beginning to sound like the elite. 😋

Only if the elite are exposing themselves 

46 minutes ago, Not Thoth said:

Or a local Politician

Im not one of ‘them’.

Have you seen the makeup of your local parish council?

Woke communism is the order of the day. Do I really sound like that? 

Thankyou for those kind complements, I think? 

(ps, making someone doubt themselves, like you’ve both just done to me, is a classic tactic of ‘them’…. so who’s sounding like elite local politicians now then, eh?) 

Edited by LastOneLeftInTheCounty
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Surely this would be illegal - sending dangerous medication via unsolicited mail? At the very least such items would have had to have been per-ordered by the recipient.

Try telling billy gates that. 

He’s determined to start his mail order venture, even if you didn’t place an order 

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Try telling billy gates that. 

He’s determined to start his mail order venture, even if you didn’t place an order 

sometimes I think Little willy Gates named his company after his penis

Micro soft

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Only if the elite are exposing themselves 

Im not one of ‘them’.

Have you seen the makeup of your local parish council?

Woke communism is the order of the day. Do I really sound like that? 

Thankyou for those kind complements, I think? 

(ps, making someone doubt themselves, like you’ve both just done to me, is a classic tactic of ‘them’…. so who’s sounding like elite local politicians now then, eh?) 

I was suggesting instead of slapping the patch on a pet (your suggestion), slap it on a local politician instead

• Like 3

15 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

I think Ed Sheeran can easily trigger depression and self-harm

Too true! I was arguing with a friend a couple or more years ago about how bad Sheeran's lyrics were (I decided to go down the breaking the shitness into sections 😀) and the friend was adamant that his lyrics were OK. Then not long after there was one of those breakfast radio 'games' on the radio (I listen sometimes when I am driving as my car is really old it doesn't have a good system) and it was song lyrics. They were tearing the lyrics to bits and some of the presenters themselves were shocked they were Ed Sheeran lyrics. Shows how easily it is to fool people with 'he's a genius, who produces all his own music'. I mean it's great that the 'less attractive' looking people are being given a go now instead of the talentless 'boy or girl bands' we were subjected to for so long. Different faces/agenda, same old shit though. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, webtrekker said:

It might be very convenient and even exciting, dare I say, for the OCD medication window licking hypochondriac? This IS Amazon 😉 😆 

It reminds me a little of the large packs of PCR tests that were delivered, unordered, to the 'vulnerable', elderly, and those with 'low immunity. 

And just to add to the thread in general; Bill Gates is too well known a name to be responsible for everything, but I am interested in the messages he delivers, and have watched him for many years. 

Also I notice a lot of large packs of masks in the charity shops, and a lot of websites of corporations that still have covid restrictions and guidance in place. 

STANLEY PLOTKINS CONFESSION

TESTS ON ORPHANS AND DISABLED PEOPLE

United States, 2018

◼️ Vaccine Pope Stanley Plotkin during a survey under oath in 2018. Plotkin, born in 1931, is or was, among other things, a consultant for the company CureVac, which was founded in 2000 and is based in Tübingen.

◼️ Plotikin was a leader in the development of vaccines or experimental vaccines against rubella, polio, chickenpox, rabies or the rotavirus.

◼️ Experiments were carried out with orphans, very likely with disabled children, with the infants of imprisoned mothers and with residents of the former Belgian Congo colony. In the Congo, test series were carried out with 1 million subjects.

Polio could be defeated. On the other hand, the number of autistic children rose from 1 in 100,000 to 1 in 50.

The "Nuremberg Code" was thus systematically circumvented as early as the 1960s.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Observations said:

It might be very convenient and even exciting, dare I say, for the OCD medication window licking hypochondriac? This IS Amazon 😉 😆 

It reminds me a little of the large packs of PCR tests that were delivered, unordered, to the 'vulnerable', elderly, and those with 'low immunity. 

And just to add to the thread in general; Bill Gates is too well known a name to be responsible for everything, but I am interested in the messages he delivers, and have watched him for many years. 

Also I notice a lot of large packs of masks in the charity shops, and a lot of websites of corporations that still have covid restrictions and guidance in place. 

Back in the day I used to design and upkeep websites. The fact that corporations etc still have covid stuff on them is generally laziness in updating most likely. Same with shops that still have the stickers all over them and perspex everywhere. They simply cant be bothered to change it just in case the 'rules ' get reinstated.

I still see people wearing masks. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Observations said:

I didn't get sent any free PCR tests, I had to order them - still free. Useful for selling to woke neighbours cheaper than the ones in the shops.

20 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Watch out for viruses delivered via the back door. Just like his computer operating systems.

Ooh er missus! 

On 7/18/2023 at 6:25 PM, Frankieboy said:

sometimes I think Little willy Gates named his company after his penis

Micro soft

does he really have a micro penis? Poor bloke

18 hours ago, Not Thoth said:

I was suggesting instead of slapping the patch on a pet (your suggestion), slap it on a local politician instead

That would be considered terrorism 

(but a good suggestion) 

10 hours ago, Observations said:

and a lot of websites of corporations that still have covid restrictions and guidance in place. 

This is not really surprising as 'Covid' was basically a corporate scam.

A corporate scam on a giant scale.

There have been quite a few massive wealth transfers over the centuries - Dissolution of the Monasteries, Land Enclosures, Thatch's privatisations and so on - but the Covid con looks to be the biggest wealth transfer to the already wealthy ever.

Let's hope that's all it is, but I fear that the combination of wealth transfer + depopulation is absolutely irresistible to the el-ite.

Edited by pete675
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

STANLEY PLOTKINS CONFESSION

TESTS ON ORPHANS AND DISABLED PEOPLE

United States, 2018

◼️ Vaccine Pope Stanley Plotkin during a survey under oath in 2018. Plotkin, born in 1931, is or was, among other things, a consultant for the company CureVac, which was founded in 2000 and is based in Tübingen.

◼️ Plotikin was a leader in the development of vaccines or experimental vaccines against rubella, polio, chickenpox, rabies or the rotavirus.

◼️ Experiments were carried out with orphans, very likely with disabled children, with the infants of imprisoned mothers and with residents of the former Belgian Congo colony. In the Congo, test series were carried out with 1 million subjects.

Polio could be defeated. On the other hand, the number of autistic children rose from 1 in 100,000 to 1 in 50.

The "Nuremberg Code" was thus systematically circumvented as early as the 1960s.

Sick mofuk aren't they!

Edited by lake

15 minutes ago, lake said:

Sick mofuk aren't they!

Scientists Question Safety of Vaccines (WHO Global Vaccine Safety Summit December 2019)

Here's my breakdown of this closed door meeting of scientists who clearly know and understand there are problems with the vaccines yet they keep the knowledge to themselves (video is below):

0.29 seconds ''without good science we can't have good communication''

If you don't have the 'science' then why are you rolling out vaccines on a massive scale?

0.58 seconds ''we really don't have good safety monitoring systems''

If you don't have good safety monitoring systems then how can you assess if the vaccines are safe or not?

1 minute 10 seconds ''we are not able to give clear cut answers about the deaths that have occurred with particular vaccines''

If your vaccines are killing people and you can't understand why then why are you using them?

1 minute 20 seconds ''there is some obfuscation at that level''

If you are about 'science' then why would you hide anything? Surely you should lay all the facts on the table so that science can be more accurate. By failing to do that you are anti-science

1.57 ''how do we build confidence in this?''

If you have identified that the ADJUVANTS eg aluminium are toxic to health then the question is not how you get people to maintain confidence in a toxic product the question is how you make your product non toxic or you remove it from the market altogether. Why would you look to build confidence in a product that you know is causing harm?

2 minutes 50 seconds ''[adjuvants] multiply the reactogenicity, in many instances, and therefore it seems to me that it is not unexpected if they multiply the incidence of adverse reactions that are associated with the antigen, but may not have been detected through lack of statistical power in the original studies''

If your studies lack the necessary data to identify the risks involved in your vaccine then how can you then make an accurate cost to benefit analysis? If they are causing adverse reactions and you don't fully understand why then why are you not pulling the products off the market and why did you use them in the first place?

3.20 you say you see local reactogenicity immediately after the vaccine is applied and therefore accept those as vaccine induced adverse reactions and yet sound dismissive of more long term effects which you describe as 'accusations'; that smacks of criminally negligent irresponsibility to me

5.07 ''better mechanistic understandings of how these things work''

if you don't understand the mechanisms of your own vaccines then why would you ever inject them into a live human being as you can't be sure what impact that will have on them? You are essentially using people as your guinea pigs

5.18 ''if you struggle with the length of follow up''

So you are admitting that you do not look at the long term impacts on the people you vaccinate

5.35 ''its also the subject population that you administer the adjuvant to...''

Yes that is why applying a one size fits all approach to medicine is deeply flawed and dangerous and criminally irresponsible

6.18 ''a child is being given different antigens from different companies, and these vaccines have different adjuvants and preservatives and so on....something crosses my mind...is there a possibility of these adjuvants, preservatives cross-reacting amongst themselves?''

Yes of course there is. There is also the possibility that vaccine ingredients could react synergistically with other environmental factors such as fluoride, glyphosate and even microwaves, so you have to ask yourself why this doesn't 'cross the mind' of the scientists who make the vaccines and the doctors who administer them? Are they retards or criminals?

6.36 ''has there ever been a study on the possibility of cross-reactions?''

from 6.48 Dr Chen then goes on to admit that they lack that data and want to give people barcodes which is an admission that upto now they haven't studied the possibility of cross-reactivity and also that even if they create barcodes and use them to look into that the people who are vaccinated during that time will still not have the protection of the knowledge of those studies and will be guinea pigs demonstrating that they are knowingly flying blind

7.40 Dr Chen welcomes the emergence of 'large data sets' which means large amounts of people who are acting as guinea pigs

8.47 ''in medical school you are lucky if you have a half day on vaccines''

If doctors are lucky to have a half day on vaccines then isn't it about time that we stopped referring to them as 'experts' on the subject of vaccines? I have had more than a half day on vaccines therefore i am more of an expert on vaccines than the GP's who are so eager to inject them into our children

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, pete675 said:

There have been quite a few massive wealth transfers over the centuries - Dissolution of the Monasteries, Land Enclosures, Thatch's privatisations and so on - but the Covid con looks to be the biggest wealth transfer to the already wealthy ever.

don't forget the bank bailouts following the 2008 credit crunch; that was a huge transfer of public wealth into the hands of the global investors

One huge takeaway from the whole debacle was that we learned that the government regulators that were supposed to be monitoring and clamping down on the bad behaviours of the banks were not doing their job. They simply were not regulating the banks

That was a major lesson from history going into this covid psuedo-pandemic where we learned that the medical regulators had all been bought off by bill gates

Its like people never learn from history...

• Like 3

9 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Back in the day I used to design and upkeep websites. The fact that corporations etc still have covid stuff on them is generally laziness in updating most likely. Same with shops that still have the stickers all over them and perspex everywhere. They simply cant be bothered to change it just in case the 'rules ' get reinstated.

I still see people wearing masks. 

Tour de France organisers tell riders and staff they must wear MASKS when not racing - and ban selfies with fans, autographs and dinners in restaurants - in bizarre draconian Covid rules

• The Tour de France will once again impose strict Covid-19 restrictions on riders
  • Riders should wear masks when not racing and limit interactions with fans
  • A spate of Covid-19 cases at the recent Giro d'Italia has put officials on hit alert

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersports/article-12251883/Tour-France-tells-riders-staff-wear-MASKS-not-racing-ban-selfies-fans.html

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1