Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

46 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

image.png

Deaths in people 0-64 have increased massively since June 2022. 

Is this the slow release ticking time bomb from the jabs? 

Looks like there’s been a huge impact on younger people as opposed to older folks, who seem to have been genocided more at the start of all this, but all age groups take a battering from June 22 onwards

They’re covering up ‘Long Vax’ with ‘Long Covid’ 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

Stadium staff and medic go into cardiac arrest at Ed Sheeran concert in Pittsburgh as 17 more hospitalized

https://www.irishstar.com/news/pennsylvania-news/stadium-staff-medic-go-cardiac-30432477

sheeran the new travis scott

Gardening, sunny weather, playing football and now listening to Ed Sheeran... the list of health dangers in the modern world keeps getting longer. A good job we have new wonderful vaccines to protect us from some of these dangers. 

(This post has been fact-checked for accuracy. Please keep on sending the philanthropic donations Billy, our work is vital.) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

Stadium staff and medic go into cardiac arrest at Ed Sheeran concert in Pittsburgh as 17 more hospitalized

https://www.irishstar.com/news/pennsylvania-news/stadium-staff-medic-go-cardiac-30432477

What with tailor swifts concertgoers complaining of not having any memories of the concert with other weird stuff happening to them, now sheerans concerts are causing medical episodes.

I think there’s more afoot here than meets the eye, like novel electromagnetic radiation acting as a catalyst to excite the jab ingredients, causing serious unknown consequences in attendees.

Best place to test this stuff is mass gatherings of normies, ie football matches, concerts etc. 

Canaries in a colemine, who knows what other exotic results will happen when you merge man with machine? 

Jibber Jabbed! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Rulers Push For mRNA Vaccine Patches To Be Mailed Directly To Homes

JULY 16, 2023

The World Health Organization, along with Bill Gates and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are pushing for vaccine patches to be mailed directly to people’s homes. The rulers will stop at nothing to ensure as many humans as possible are injected with mRNA technology and use Big Pharma and its drugs.

None of this is about health, and it never has been. Since COVID-19 was a scam and a hoax of epic proportions, there was never a need for a “vaccine,” and there’s enough evidence that it isn’t safe that we should have our eyes fully opened by now. However, the ruling class refuses to give up.  Gates is interested in just two things: making money and genocide (depopulation). And his new Big Pharma proposal for microneedle peel-and-stick vaccines through the mail will advance that agenda by leaps and bounds if enough people end up complying with it.

The mRNA gene-therapy technology can be implemented into these patches, which can theoretically be mailed through the United States Postal Service (USPS) to every household in the country.

Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance, the WHO, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and various other globalist groups are all pushing for this technology because, admittedly, it will allow their vaccines to reach “the most remote locations” throughout the world.

By reaching the most remote locations, Gates et al. will be able to rake in more cash while killing millions of additional people. This culling of the herd combined with the consolidation of wealth is a globalist dream come true, which is why globalists everywhere are calling the technology “groundbreaking” and a “game changer.” –Natural News

Whether it is delivered by a needle or a patch, a VMAP is a biological product that atypically manipulates the immune system to provoke strong inflammatory responses that can lead to injury or death for some who receive it,” warns National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) co-founder and president Barbara Loe Fisher about the technology. “If you look at the medical literature describing microneedle vaccine patches, what you see is a lot of hype about how much easier it will be for the vaccinators to slap a patch on a child’s skin instead of using a needle, and how the ‘painless’ patch can reduce vaccine hesitancy.”

Since the onslaught of the COVID-19 hoax, the goal has always been a vaccine ID, forcing people to get injected upon command, making sure the slave class follows orders, and tying it all to a digital ID and central bank digital currency (CBDC) to ensure permanent compliance.

https://activistpost.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3ac8bebe085f73ea3503bbda3&id=8af2299b0f&e=12fa210b90

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Frankieboy said:

Greetings from Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World"...

This is the trailer for The Pod Generation, which hits theaters in August

sometimes when i'm stuck behind a slow driver who's hogging the fast lane i have this little recurring daydream that the deep state has been creating cloned people down in deep underground military bases and then releasing them out into society. The pod people recharge in the evenings by sitting and watching smart televisions. If you let yourself into one of their homes you would find them sitting there staring at the TV with the light of the images flashing across their vacant faces. Then in the morning they stand up and go out to their cars and head out into rush hour traffic where they slow the traffic down. The pod people don't actually have real jobs where they engage with tangible things. They sit in box-like cubicles looking at computer screens all day then they get up and get into their cars and head out into rush hour traffic where they slow down traffic and hog the fast lane

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

33 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

sometimes when i'm stuck behind a slow driver who's hogging the fast lane i have this little recurring daydream that the deep state has been creating cloned people down in deep underground military bases and then releasing them out into society. The pod people recharge in the evenings by sitting and watching smart televisions. If you let yourself into one of their homes you would find them sitting there staring at the TV with the light of the images flashing across their vacant faces. Then in the morning they stand up and go out to their cars and head out into rush hour traffic where they slow the traffic down. The pod people don't actually have real jobs where they engage with tangible things. They sit in box-like cubicles looking at computer screens all day then they get up and get into their cars and head out into rush hour traffic where they slow down traffic and hog the fast lane

They are my worst fear

Have you ever watched one of them eat?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Rulers Push For mRNA Vaccine Patches To Be Mailed Directly To Homes

JULY 16, 2023

The World Health Organization, along with Bill Gates and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are pushing for vaccine patches to be mailed directly to people’s homes. The rulers will stop at nothing to ensure as many humans as possible are injected with mRNA technology and use Big Pharma and its drugs.

None of this is about health, and it never has been. Since COVID-19 was a scam and a hoax of epic proportions, there was never a need for a “vaccine,” and there’s enough evidence that it isn’t safe that we should have our eyes fully opened by now. However, the ruling class refuses to give up.  Gates is interested in just two things: making money and genocide (depopulation). And his new Big Pharma proposal for microneedle peel-and-stick vaccines through the mail will advance that agenda by leaps and bounds if enough people end up complying with it.

The mRNA gene-therapy technology can be implemented into these patches, which can theoretically be mailed through the United States Postal Service (USPS) to every household in the country.

Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance, the WHO, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and various other globalist groups are all pushing for this technology because, admittedly, it will allow their vaccines to reach “the most remote locations” throughout the world.

By reaching the most remote locations, Gates et al. will be able to rake in more cash while killing millions of additional people. This culling of the herd combined with the consolidation of wealth is a globalist dream come true, which is why globalists everywhere are calling the technology “groundbreaking” and a “game changer.” –Natural News

Whether it is delivered by a needle or a patch, a VMAP is a biological product that atypically manipulates the immune system to provoke strong inflammatory responses that can lead to injury or death for some who receive it,” warns National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) co-founder and president Barbara Loe Fisher about the technology. “If you look at the medical literature describing microneedle vaccine patches, what you see is a lot of hype about how much easier it will be for the vaccinators to slap a patch on a child’s skin instead of using a needle, and how the ‘painless’ patch can reduce vaccine hesitancy.”

Since the onslaught of the COVID-19 hoax, the goal has always been a vaccine ID, forcing people to get injected upon command, making sure the slave class follows orders, and tying it all to a digital ID and central bank digital currency (CBDC) to ensure permanent compliance.

https://activistpost.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3ac8bebe085f73ea3503bbda3&id=8af2299b0f&e=12fa210b90

Slap the patch on an unsuspecting pet or better still a neighbours pet.

Observe for one week (if the poor thing lasts that long) 

Canaries down a cole mine

Anthony Fauci accused of perjury: Former White House doctor 'LIED under oath about funding gain-of-function research in China - which is feared to have started Covid pandemic', Republican Senator claims

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12308421/Anthony-Fauci-accused-perjury-Former-White-House-doctor-LIED-oath-funding-gain-function-research-China-feared-started-Covid-pandemic-Republican-Senator-claims.html

17 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

Does the mRNA have an audio activation channel as well as a 5G radio frequency one?

Could an Ed Sheeran song trigger it?

16 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Slap the patch on an unsuspecting pet or better still a neighbours pet.

Observe for one week (if the poor thing lasts that long) 

Canaries down a cole mine

Stick a patch on any of my pets and you'll "regret it" for the rest of your short life.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, k_j_evans said:

Stick a patch on any of my pets and you'll "regret it" for the rest of your short life.

Only kidding! I would never be that cruel. 

Maybe try it on a captured wild bunny or something. 
Observations for one week.

Does it’s habits change?

Are there any visible signs of physical distress or disease?

Will it start trying to forge its own mask from bits of twigs and dried grass? 
Does it start dancing if it hears ambulance sirens?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Does the mRNA have an audio activation channel as well as a 5G radio frequency one?

Could an Ed Sheeran song trigger it?

Whilst I'm not really into speculation theories, it is a fact that trauma based mind control uses some hypnosis techniques to trigger people into taking actions by way of a noise or command. This could easily be embedded into a song.

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Only kidding! I would never be that cruel. 

Maybe try it on a captured wild bunny or something. 
Observations for one week.

Does it’s habits change?

Are there any visible signs of physical distress or disease?

Will it start trying to forge its own mask from bits of twigs and dried grass? 
Does it start dancing if it hears ambulance sirens?

Poor bunnies - what did they do to you? No need to try that. Just observe a woke neighbour ...

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Whilst I'm not really into speculation theories, it is a fact that trauma based mind control uses some hypnosis techniques to trigger people into taking actions by way of a noise or command. This could easily be embedded into a song.

I think Ed Sheeran can easily trigger depression and self-harm

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

20 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Yeah, we also call them NPC's.

Dolores called them back drop people.

Others refer to them as soulless people or organic portals.

I think it's real, not all "people" are people.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, XelNaga said:

Yeah, we also call them NPC's.

Dolores called them back drop people.

Others refer to them as soulless people or organic portals.

I think it's real, not all "people" are people.

2nd order beings. 

Clones of clones

They get energy from real peoples emotions, and energy from EMF technology. 

Feed off fear and anxiety that they can trigger, using as robinj says sound cues or symbols, imagery

1 hour ago, k_j_evans said:

Poor bunnies - what did they do to you? No need to try that. Just observe a woke neighbour ...

I’ve had 3.5 years of that. I’d say I’ve observed enough.

Watching most of my street banging pots and pans and clapping on their doorsteps was the clincher for me.

I knew then, we as a species are well and truly fucked, because we follow and obey the wrong sort, the wrong crowd 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

2nd order beings. 

Clones of clones

They get energy from real peoples emotions, and energy from EMF technology.

the pod people have no original thoughts of their own; they are entirely programmed by the media

• Like 4