Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

how does that contradict the article?

just a little anecdotal evidence: i know a person who developed GBS from the covid jab

Not saying it does, just putting it out there for people to know that GBS isnt new and is caused via other means also. Im sure you know someone we all do.

17 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

Not saying it does, just putting it out there for people to know that GBS isnt new and is caused via other means also. Im sure you know someone we all do.

the swine flu vaccine was rolled out in the US after a big media push that fear mongered people into taking it but it was pulled after it caused a spate of GBS cases:

Edited by Macnamara
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

You're hearing a high pitched dog whistle on tv when politics is discussed?

Thanks for a great reply LastOneLeftInTheCounty

Sorry I realise now that I didn't explain properly. I'm not hearing a whistle as such, but 'dog whistle' seems to be one of the new buzz terms.

P.s. I don't think this is off topic, as the original posts were about fear mongering  / symptoms etc. 

6 hours ago, Observations said:

Thanks for a great reply LastOneLeftInTheCounty

Sorry I realise now that I didn't explain properly. I'm not hearing a whistle as such, but 'dog whistle' seems to be one of the new buzz terms.

P.s. I don't think this is off topic, as the original posts were about fear mongering  / symptoms etc. 

oh right, it’s like a hint they mention, hmm that’s a weird one to slip into conversations, must be significant.

Your right it’s not off topic, and I’m sorry if I come across as a strict rule enforcer- I’m not a forum policeman, I’ve just been brainwashed into policing myself and others

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

oh right, it’s like a hint they mention, hmm that’s a weird one to slip into conversations, must be significant.

You're right it’s not off topic, and I’m sorry if I come across as a strict rule enforcer - ...

Thanks LastOneLeftInTheCounty,

I was a bit cautious as it's easy to go off track as so many things are connected, but I think it must be significant too. 

I really like the way you put that, nice and direct and also human, so I respect that.

I know there has to be some discipline and order. 😊 A place for everything and everything in its place. Otherwise how will we ever find anything!? 😃 

I'll add that if you hadn't replied I wouldn't have remembered to search for articles online, and there are also lots of threads on this subject from the members here. 

On that 'springboard', I like using the search on DI, I think it's really good. I searched DOG WHISTLE ... in 'Advanced search' - selecting 'All of my search term words' and several members have discussed this. I've shared Macnamara's, as it's a perfect quote on this subject from an excellent part of the site, and we can continue our exploration there.

On 6/1/2023 at 11:06 AM, Macnamara said:

Those who dissent will be branded 'domestic terrorists' or 'anti-vaxxers' or 'conspiracy theorists' or 'extremists' as a dog whistle to the rest of society to ignore and even persecute those people. However it is within those people that the human conscience can continue to shine through.

Edited by Observations
Too much bold
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Wow poor bloke.

Even with all that ppe, he’s still increasing his risk of dementia and early death 1000 fold.

Think about the thousands of people eating those tomatoes. 

The most I’d stretch to is pyrethrum and nicotine infused vinegar. 

pyrethrum is deadly for Thuja trees

On 7/11/2023 at 6:54 PM, Macnamara said:

Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS): Neurological Injury Caused by COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines

Guillain-Barré Syndrome: Health emergency declared in Peru

Monday, July 10th 2023 -

Peruvian authorities Saturday declared a 90-day nationwide sanitary emergency due to the “unusual increase” in cases of Guillain-Barré Syndrome, it was reported in Lima. As per President Dina Booluarte's decree, some US$ 3.27 million will be allocated to improving patient care, reinforcing control on the number of detections, and drafting reports for the population and health personnel.

Among the measures are the acquisition of intravenous immunoglobulin and human albumin, as well as specialized diagnosis of the biological agents associated with the syndrome and air-assisted transport of patients in emergency or critical condition.

According to the document, so far this year at least 18 of the country's 24 departments and one constitutional province have had at least one case of the syndrome.

The unusual increase of cases of a rare disease in a short period of time “negatively affects the continuity of health services, as there are not enough strategic resources to respond to the volume and complexity of the cases in the different health facilities,” warned the decree published the El Peruano (Official Gazette).

The declaration of emergency was requested last Wednesday by Health Minister César Vásquez, who considered that “if the number of cases increases, there could be a lack of immunoglobulin.”

Peru had issued an epidemiological alert on June 27, to intensify surveillance, prevention, and response actions in the event of possible cases.

Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS) is a disorder of the nervous system that affects the immune system, causes muscle weakness and paralysis, attacks the respiratory system, and may lead to the patient's death.

https://en.mercopress.com/2023/07/10/guillain-barre-syndrome-health-emergency-declared-in-peru

• Like 1

how about just don't do it!? Just don't do it.....leave it alone....

'Bone-breaker' fever could become endemic in UK if 'risky' experiment that will see Brits infected with dengue backfires, experts fear

By John Ely Senior Health Reporter For Mailonline

Updated: 12:22 BST, 12 July 2023

Dengue fever could become endemic in Britain if an experiment planned for later this year backfires, experts warn.

Currently, the infection is only found in tropical parts of the world, such as areas of Africa, South America and the Caribbean, thought it has spread to southern Europe. 

But researchers now want to deliberately give dengue to Britons, who will then be allowed to carry on life as normal, MailOnline has learned. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12286361/Dengue-endemic-UK-risky-experiment-backfires-experts-fear.html

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

'Exceedingly dangerous': Here's how U.N. plans to massively expand its influence

Published July 12, 2023

By Jake Smith

The conference will bring together U.N. allied nations and non-governmental organizations to discuss a sweeping policy agenda that speaks to left-wing initiatives, like increasing size of government, digital censorship and drastic pandemic and climate proposals. These policies signal a concerning expansion of the U.N.’s influence over individual democracies, according to policy experts who spoke to the Daily Caller News Foundation.

The United Nations (U.N.) is unveiling proposals for a massive expansion of its influence in the upcoming “Summit of the Future” conference in 2024, including policies that would grant the organization an “emergency platform” during global crisis events and a digital code of ethics to censor “misinformation.”

In the event of a global crisis, such as a “major climactic event” or “future pandemic risk,” the emergency platform policy would give the U.N. the ability to “actively promote and drive an international response that places the principles of equity and solidarity at the center of its work,” according to the “Strengthening the International Response to Complex Global Shocks – An Emergency Platform” policy proposal.

https://www.wnd.com/2023/07/exceedingly-dangerous-u-n-plans-massively-expand-influence/?utm_source=izooto

6 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Guillain-Barré Syndrome: Health emergency declared in Peru

Monday, July 10th 2023 -

Peruvian authorities Saturday declared a 90-day nationwide sanitary emergency due to the “unusual increase” in cases of Guillain-Barré Syndrome, it was reported in Lima. As per President Dina Booluarte's decree, some US$ 3.27 million will be allocated to improving patient care, reinforcing control on the number of detections, and drafting reports for the population and health personnel.

Among the measures are the acquisition of intravenous immunoglobulin and human albumin, as well as specialized diagnosis of the biological agents associated with the syndrome and air-assisted transport of patients in emergency or critical condition.

According to the document, so far this year at least 18 of the country's 24 departments and one constitutional province have had at least one case of the syndrome.

The unusual increase of cases of a rare disease in a short period of time “negatively affects the continuity of health services, as there are not enough strategic resources to respond to the volume and complexity of the cases in the different health facilities,” warned the decree published the El Peruano (Official Gazette).

The declaration of emergency was requested last Wednesday by Health Minister César Vásquez, who considered that “if the number of cases increases, there could be a lack of immunoglobulin.”

Peru had issued an epidemiological alert on June 27, to intensify surveillance, prevention, and response actions in the event of possible cases.

Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS) is a disorder of the nervous system that affects the immune system, causes muscle weakness and paralysis, attacks the respiratory system, and may lead to the patient's death.

https://en.mercopress.com/2023/07/10/guillain-barre-syndrome-health-emergency-declared-in-peru

I've been living in Peru past few months. Not heard anything about it. And nothing going on. 

• Like 1