Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

Aw come on Jimbos awesome!

He destroys their false narratives with laser precision. He's a baws-oot anarchistic libertarian

Cap'n Corbett is one of the most ferocious pirate captains to ever sail the 7 cyber seas! 

***raises hat in salute***

Haha no wasn't being serious, he's one of the best out there. I just wish he'd sheer us up with a bit more good news! 😁

Edited by Illmatic
  • Replies 21.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

We in Norfolk, it has been announced today will be in tier 4 as from boxing day, along with other areas. Obviously the deadly virus has got its calendar out again, is taking a few days off before resu

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

France's Macron eases some lockdown rules amid 'glimmer of hope'

https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-france-macron-easi/frances-macron-eases-some-lockdown-rules-amid-glimmer-of-hope-idUKKBN2842ZU

'France will be ready to start a vaccination campaign at the end of December or beginning of January, Macron said, starting with the most vulnerable and older people. The vaccine, which he called “a glimmer of hope”, will not be mandatory, he said.

The government is treading carefully on a future vaccination programme, aware that the French, following a series of public health scandals in recent decades, have some of the lowest levels of trust in vaccines in the world.

According to an Ipsos poll for the World Economic Forum, only 59% of French respondents said they would get a COVID-19 vaccine if it became available, compared with 67% in the United States or 85% in Britain.'

Vaccine not mandatory is very good news and quite a relief I must say. Didn't expect it from a Globalist.

Edited by bamboo53
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

According to an Ipsos poll for the World Economic Forum, only 59% of French respondents said they would get a COVID-19 vaccine if it became available, compared with 67% in the United States or 85% in Britain.'

Ipsos/Ipsos MORI which translates from latin - They DIE.

The take up figures for the vaccine seem to be on the opptimistic side.

https://www.ipsos.com/ipsos-mori/en-uk

On 11/17/2020 at 5:46 PM, Mr H said:

Reminds me of the ol joke. 

My dog's got no nose.

How does it smell?

Awful!!! lolz....

Seriously dude, if the worst is gonna be a mate loses his sense of smell for 3 months - I don't think that is worth locking the country down for killing hundreds of thousands of people and sending millions into poverty.

I’m not arguing that, I’m asking for explanation since David Icke claims covid is not existent.

Just please dont get defensive, I believe that covid is a hoax as well. 

Saw a programme last Sunday morning om B.B.C 2 "Landward". It is about the Scottish country side. This week they went to a Scottish island just off the North coast "Eileen nan ron". In 1950 a laboratory was set up to study the common cold. One experiment had volunteers from the mainland being infected with a cold virus then doing all they could to infect the healthy volunteers who lived with them. None caught a cold but the inhabitants who lived on the other side of the island did. "Social distancing". What a load of bollocks.

• Like 1
On 11/17/2020 at 9:33 AM, GreatlyMcGreat said:

I know somebody who allegedly got covid over 3 months ago and still can’t smell anything, how do you explain that? 

There’s a thing that’s called pneumonia, which last time I checked still exists. They have been renaming it covid though 

• Like 3
On 11/17/2020 at 8:33 PM, GreatlyMcGreat said:

I know somebody who allegedly got covid over 3 months ago and still can’t smell anything, how do you explain that? 

Okay. Some options. Take your pick:

"Smell disorders have many causes, with some more obvious than others. Most people who develop a smell disorder have experienced a recent illness or injury. Common causes of smell disorders are: Aging; Sinus and other upper respiratory infections; Smoking; Growths in the nasal cavities; Head injury; Hormonal disturbances; Dental problems; Exposure to certain chemicals, such as insecticides and solvents; Numerous medications, including some common antibiotics and antihistamines; Radiation for treatment of head and neck cancers; Conditions that affect the nervous system, such as Parkinson’s disease or Alzheimer’s disease." https://www.nidcd.nih.gov/health/smell-disorders#3

• Like 1
3 hours ago, DarianF said:

As a man, as a police officer, how can you enforce this and still call yourself a man and look yourself in the mirror when you get home? I hope they feel deep shame when they arrive home to their families.

They are attempting to incite violence. They want violence. Thats what they do.

The narrative changes then and plays to their strength.

The parasite class are the infection.

Society is the cure.

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, magu said:

kill list

Who will be the first to get a Covid vaccine?

The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) has examined data on who suffers the worst outcomes from coronavirus and who is at highest risk of death.
Its interim guidance says the order of priority should be:
– Older adults in a care home and care home workers
– All those aged 80 and over and health and social care workers, though they may move up the list
– Anyone 75 and over
– People aged 70 and over
– All those aged 65 and over
– High-risk adults under 65
– Moderate-risk adults under 65
– All those aged 60 and over
– All those 55 and over
– All those aged 50 and over
– The rest of the population, with priority yet to be determined.

Haha, we’re all fucked then!

Like hell!! If they ever try to vaccinate me, I’d do my best to grab it and stick it in them; would rather pass on 👻

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BridgeBuilder said:

Now, if we could prove that it's a big experiment....

We can say that this factcheck is wrong.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/06/nuremberg-code-addresses-experimentation-not-vaccines/

Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights: Article 6 – Consent:

http://portal.unesco.org/en/ev.php-URL_ID=31058&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html

1. Any preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic medical intervention is only to be carried out with the prior, free and informed consent of the person concerned, based on adequate information. The consent should, where appropriate, be express and may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without disadvantage or prejudice.

2. Scientific research should only be carried out with the prior, free, express and informed consent of the person concerned. The information should be adequate, provided in a comprehensible form and should include modalities for withdrawal of consent. Consent may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without any disadvantage or prejudice. Exceptions to this principle should be made only in accordance with ethical and legal standards adopted by States, consistent with the principles and provisions set out in this Declaration, in particular in Article 27, and international human rights law.

3. In appropriate cases of research carried out on a group of persons or a community, additional agreement of the legal representatives of the group or community concerned may be sought. In no case should a collective community agreement or the consent of a community leader or other authority substitute for an individual’s informed consent.

Rushed vaccine using experimental technology delivered to the whole population = scientific research. In which case, the principles of informed consent to treatment – cited above – apply.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, GreatlyMcGreat said:

I’m not arguing that, I’m asking for explanation since David Icke claims covid is not existent.

Just please dont get defensive, I believe that covid is a hoax as well. 

Let's take a step back. Firstly, @GreatlyMcGreat, start by summarising for us what you know of David Icke's arguments against Covid-19. Give some additional information, and we can take it from there. Secondly, you say you believe "Covid is a hoax as well." Please elaborate your position on this specific matter.

I would like to compare the summary of David Icke's position on the matter (as you currently understand it), to your own summary of your position on the virus being a hoax.

Thank you.

On 11/12/2020 at 3:42 AM, GreatlyMcGreat said:

I was wondering, if the test doesn’t actually test for the virus but for genetic material, how about the people who test positive and then test negative after getting over it? 

That's a good question. I would suggest going over some of the recent commentary by Dr Mike Yeadon in relation to Covid testing. Some suggestions:

What SAGE Has Got Wrong

https://lockdownsceptics.org/what-sage-got-wrong/

Lies, Damned Lies and Health Statistics – the Deadly Danger of False Positives

https://lockdownsceptics.org/lies-damned-lies-and-health-statistics-the-deadly-danger-of-false-positives/

Or, you could visit the existing thread titled Doctor Mike Yeadon ( a degree in biochemistry and toxicology, a research-based PhD in respiratory pharmacology ) blows the lid off of UK virus policy.. and watch some of his interviews which are posted there.

New article. Preparing the public to accept mass vaccination of school children.

https://theconversation.com/children-may-transmit-coronavirus-at-the-same-rate-as-adults-what-we-now-know-about-schools-and-covid-19-150523

Take that article together with the one below, and you get the picture of where this is going.

https://theconversation.com/covid-19-vaccines-could-go-to-children-first-to-protect-the-elderly-147899

10 hours ago, Sexpistol50 said:

I would like to know if any of the politicians are anti Vaxers , will Doris and the cabinet pretend that they have had the vaccine? 

Probably see Doris and Wankcock on TV getting a fake vaccine, as for the rest of the MPs in parliament there must be some who are shitting themselves about getting the vaccine, they will have to take it or they will crucified by the media .

Not sure if anyone has seen this but

damn Serco you scary...

Also damn jews you scary too...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, BridgeBuilder said:

Now, if we could prove that it's a big experiment....

We can say that this factcheck is wrong.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/06/nuremberg-code-addresses-experimentation-not-vaccines/

The Nuremberg Code covers the idea of the right to informed consent which easily extends beyond experimentation and covers any kind of medical intervention. So when it comes to mandatory or enforced vaccines, the Nuremberg Code is most definitely relevant. 

Now ask yourself: How much real world data is there on RNA vaccines, let alone RNA vaccines that haven't gone through the proper development protocols? And that's not including the proposed roll out to the entire global population in the context of perceived emergency and fear.

I don't think there is a lot of data on the above scenario. So even on a basic level, when you take away all the barcoding and gene editing stuff, it's an experiment. 

The Nuremberg Code can serve as a framework for us. It reminds us that throughout history scientific power has been abused, and warns us that it can still be abused. On a fundamental level, the people should be wary of unchecked scientific power so as to not to repeat mistakes of the past. As far as the general public is concerned, there is no real transparency. All kinds of unethical science is going on. It's not like there's no precedent in history. Rulers have always used craft and science for practical objectives relating to power, control and domination. Why should today be any different? 

So at least we have some kind of ethical safeguard: the right to informed consent. That means we can say no and have a perfectly clean conscience. It's our choice. 

If informed consent gets taken away over this proposed covid vaccine, then we open the floodgates to scientific dictatorship, the likes of which Huxley spoke about. 

I'll end this rant with a quote from BMJ document regarding the Nuremberg Code (emphasis mine):

The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This
means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent;
should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without
the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching,
or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion
; and should have sufficient
knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved
as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This
latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision
by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature,
duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is
to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected;
and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his
participation in the experiment.

https://media.tghn.org/medialibrary/2011/04/BMJ_No_7070_Volume_313_The_Nuremberg_Code.pdf

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Illmatic said:

Haha no wasn't being serious, he's one of the best out there. I just wish he'd sheer us up with a bit more good news! 😁

I know you were just kiddin!

Have you looked at his various podcasts on 'solutions'? He doesn't just diagnose the problems, he has a lot of pro-active ideas about how to build something better

4 hours ago, Oakwise said:

The Great Reset is brainwash cult. And like with any brainwash cult, you have the zealous faithful who really believe they're part of a good thing. They are convinced of their own righteousness, so therefore everyone must convert. I imagine a lot of the lower-level TGR proponents believe the dream they're being sold. Just like a lot Russians believed the dream when the Communists took over. 

What's that old saying? The road to hell is paved with good intentions. 

The great reset is simply neo-fudalism and all the people in boris johnsons war room know exactly what that entails which is why they are being so secretive: they are freezing everyone out of the decision making process

It is essentially an anti-democratic coup that we are witnessing

Concerning the levels of compliant minions beneath them.....you are maybe giving them too much credit

In trade union disputes the management single out people they feel they can buy off and they dangle financial carrots and other perks in order to break the solidarity of the workers. That's what will be going on.....the system servers will be under the impression that under the new normal they will have privileges not extended to the mass of workers eg they have been promised that they and their families will be given exemption cards to avoid being vaccinated

some will feel the change is inevitable and that they are simply looking out for their own futures by complying

Edited by Macnamara