Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

On 6/24/2023 at 8:21 PM, numnuts said:

His symptoms sound rather familiar...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-66010662

'Lewis Capaldi struggles to finish Glastonbury set.'

"When I have a panic attack, it feels like I'm going insane, completely disconnected from reality," he told the director, Joe Pearlman. "I can't breathe. I can't feel my breath going in. I get dizzy. I feel like there's something happening to my head. I'm sweating.

Talking of Glastonbury: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/06/25/glastonbury-festival-man-dies-40s-medical-incident/

Man in his 40s dies in ‘medical incident’ at Glastonbury Festival

Avon and Somerset Police said the man was found between two stages on the Worthy Farm site

ByJanet Eastham 25 June 2023 • 7:15pm

A man in his 40s has died following a “medical incident” at Glastonbury in the early hours of Sunday.

Avon and Somerset Police said the man died at the scene on the old railway line footpath between two stages on the Worthy Farm festival site in Somerset.

“His next of kin have been informed and our thoughts are with them at this difficult time,” the force said.

The man’s death is not being treated as suspicious and officers are carrying out inquiries on behalf of the coroner.

The police responded to the “medical incident” on the path running between Arcadia Stage and the Other Stage shortly before 4am.

Police made 33 arrests

On Sunday evening the force, which is responsible for policing the music festival, said it had recorded 107 crimes and crime-related incidents and made 33 arrests.

These incidents, which occurred on the festival site and around the perimeter, included 17 cases of violence against a person, five sexual assaults and three possession of offensive weapon offences.

There were also 24 thefts, 19 drug offences, one public order offence, one fraud and a burglary.

Although the figures include incidents which occurred around the perimeter of the festival site for the first time, they suggest that crime at Worthy Farm is trending upwards after 2022’s historic low.

In that year Avon and Somerset recorded just 11 offences and one arrest.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

On Sunday evening the force, which is responsible for policing the music festival, said it had ... made 33 arrests.

The media is full of ... "Elton has performed over 333 gigs on his Farewell Yellow Brick Road Tour." But I also read ... "before closing the European run in Stockholm on 8 July with his 333rd show of the tour." Sorry, couldn't resist. I'll try to add it to a 'numbers' / 'dates' thread . 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

What could it be?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12235401/Cancer-cases-people-aged-25-49-rises-22-30-years.html

What's behind the worrying rise of cancer in young people? After cases in people aged 25-49 rises 22%, experts are blaming processed foods, smoking, drinking and even pollution

Oh christ yeah, gotta be those car fumes.

Because there isn't any other kind of pollution.

And it's not like these people have gone and had an untested substance injected into them lately or anything.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

What could it be?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12235401/Cancer-cases-people-aged-25-49-rises-22-30-years.html

What's behind the worrying rise of cancer in young people? After cases in people aged 25-49 rises 22%, experts are blaming processed foods, smoking, drinking and even pollution

The comments on the article are  'moderated in advance'. I wonder why?

Even so a couple of commentators are clearly in the know and have managed to make their point in a subtle enough manner to get through the censorship.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

What could it be?

The big money of Big P-harma is wonderful at creating mystery and confusion when the cause is reasonably clear.

Even so, the dam is starting to burst.

They can paper over the cracks using bought $cientists, bought politicians and bought journalists, but eventually the truth will overcome all obstacles.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

What could it be?

Has climate change stopped changing ? Oh wait, that's only for those who die suddenly / unexpectedly.

Edited by Nip
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

What could it be?

Smoking ? Really ? I'm surprised ANYONE can AFFORD to smoke

6 hours ago, pete675 said:

The comments on the article are  'moderated in advance'. I wonder why?

Even so a couple of commentators are clearly in the know and have managed to make their point in a subtle enough manner to get through the censorship.

Yeah, I've tried to get my comment through but we'll see.

10 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

What could it be?

No, it's climate change, gardening and sports to blame for that. And of course, reading too much conspiracy theories 😜

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Observations said:

The media is full of ... "Elton has performed over 333 gigs on his Farewell Yellow Brick Road Tour." But I also read ... "before closing the European run in Stockholm on 8 July with his 333rd show of the tour." Sorry, couldn't resist. I'll try to add it to a 'numbers' / 'dates' thread . 

There's a 33 thread which it would fit nicely on.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Oh christ yeah, gotta be those car fumes.

Because there isn't any other kind of pollution.

And it's not like these people have gone and had an untested substance injected into them lately or anything.

And what has increased pretty much more than anything else over the last 30-40 years? Use of computers, wifi, mobile phones, satellites - radiation

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

16 hours ago, pete675 said:

The big money of Big P-harma is wonderful at creating mystery and confusion when the cause is reasonably clear.

Or may be it was tested......and statistically associated with death.........but of death from variable apparent causes that are hard to pin down.

How stealth like would that be?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Can't honestly remember the last time I saw anyone smoking. Even the baristas at the coffee houses aren't taking fag breaks...just phone breaks.

I stopped smoking when it went from £5.90 to £6.20 per box 20. I didn't look recently but last I heard it was up to £13 probably 20 now hahah. 

https://dailysceptic.org/2023/06/27/the-problem-was-we-werent-ready-to-lock-down-hard-enough-fast-enough-matt-hancock-tells-covid-inquiry/

Hancock looks desperate, just shows how pathetic the media and government is at seeing criminality. We can remember that for future, their top officials are likely involved in fraud.  

Edited by SimonTV

13 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

https://dailysceptic.org/2023/06/27/the-problem-was-we-werent-ready-to-lock-down-hard-enough-fast-enough-matt-hancock-tells-covid-inquiry/

Hancock looks desperate, just shows how pathetic the media and government is at seeing criminality. We can remember that for future, their top officials are likely involved in fraud.  

That ethiopian terrorist from the WHO and Bill are as responsible as anyone else, if not more so. Wasn't it them that first announced the bollox was a pandemic and fundamentally instructed governments what to do in response and then recommended a satan juice for all. 

They started it !

Edited by Nip
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Can't honestly remember the last time I saw anyone smoking. Even the baristas at the coffee houses aren't taking fag breaks...just phone breaks.

Weird. Where I shop, just round the corner from the doors is always populated by supermarket staff smoking (some vape). Everyone ignores the No Smoking signs on bus stands and smokes there. I thought it was getting more popular again. The guys I train often ask for smoke breaks, too.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, SimonTV said:

I stopped smoking when it went from £5.90 to £6.20 per box 20. I didn't look recently but last I heard it was up to £13 probably 20 now hahah. 

Damn, that is ridiculous. Average price here is 3€ for a pack.

The average wage is a couple of times smaller, so I guess it makes it almost the same 😅

Edited by XelNaga

2 hours ago, XelNaga said:

Damn, that is ridiculous. Average price here is 3€ for a pack.

The average wage is a couple of times smaller, so I guess it makes it almost the same 😅

Yea it is all government tax like 90% of it, they use tax to manipulate the populations behaviour, very draconian. 

• Like 1