Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

On 6/22/2023 at 11:23 PM, 78ast78dgyad said:

Photo taken June 22, 2023

4fxpceifkm7b1.jpg?width=576&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=574db23c0944f7e62257d872f4456a182b03d6c1

I just don't get it - why are those who are so keen on Conjob injections and boosters, so afraid that they go around permanently masked up? 

Surely they should have confidence in Dr Bill's Miracle Serum? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/22/2023 at 10:09 PM, SimonTV said:

image.png

Or... it is further evidence that proves they are correct. 

Also 'party-gate' is just as much 'staged' as is convid, and the 'exit strategy' that was called for across the aisle in Parliament to end the outrage being played out on Britannia and her peoples by a bunch of compulsive lying deceiving thieves robbers and killers and used to distract the masses via emotional outrage at watching how contemptuous these people truly are, and to facilitate an opinion in the mind of the public to demand resignations of those involved as scoundrels, when the reality is that the whole of Parliament is nothing but an insurgency group operating under the influence and kontrol of a foreign power that does not serve nor speak for Britannia and her peoples and are in fact the worst kind of scoundrel imaginable as the TRAITORS that they surely are!!!

No amnesty

No deals

No escape

Justice first

• Like 2

JABBED?

Former Premier League and Belgium striker Cedric Roussel dead at 45 after having heart attack

• Roussel had retired from football in 2015 after a long playing career as a forward
  • He played for the likes of Coventry City and Wolves during his time in England
  • It's thought he passed at 2:30pm after suffering a cardiac arrest in Belgium 

By Lewis Browning For Mailonline

Published: 16:15 BST, 24 June 2023 | Updated: 17:13 BST, 24 June 2023

Belgium are mourning the death of former footballer Cedric Roussel after his sudden passing on Saturday afternoon.

Roussel, who was capped three times by his country in 2003, played for the likes of Coventry and Wolves while in England during a long career in the game.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12229979/Cedric-Roussel-dead-Former-Coventry-City-star-dies-age-45.html

Another early death reported - of New Labour functionary/Bliar underling Margaret McDonagh aged 61.

Probably not considered important enough to get the saline vax.

Cause given was glioblastoma, and here's a good medical paper on convid vaccines and the brain https://eurjmedres.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s40001-023-00992-0#:~:text=COVID-19 vaccination also affects,syndrome (GBS)%2C small fiber

Of course, Bliar once said he would queue up - night or day - to get the vaccine.

Of course, as ever, the over-emphasis lets you into the secret, and we can understand that he's really never had it. Being an NWO gofer has its advantages. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pete675 said:

the over-emphasis lets you into the secret,

So true when telling lies; almost any lie you care to think of !  " I absolutely did not have sex with that woman", is the one I will always remember.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nip said:

What can one really say ?

Fact check.

This must be due to too much sunshine or over-exertion.

Go back to sleep, be 'the mushrooms' of the WEF and the billionaires - kept in the dark while being continually fed with media manure. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Nip said:

So true when telling lies; almost any lie you care to think of !  " I absolutely did not have sex with that woman", is the one I will always remember.

Indeed. Here's another example from the extremely butch and masculine 'Lord' Hague, like Bliar a promoter of Digital ID - which is intended as a sort of substitute for vaccine passports.

Almost every politician is hopelessly compromised, either bribed or blackmailed or both. 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/william-hague/7976577/William-Hague-I-have-never-had-a-gay-affair.html

33 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

'blood red shoes'....

there's that whole conspiracy that in hollywood there is a club of psychopaths that wear red shoes as the blood of their victims don't show up on the shoes or something like that

in the movie 'alive' which is based on some rugby players who survived a plane crash in the andes only by reverting to cannibalism one of the characters hands another character a red childrens shoe and says that when they meet again they will unite those red shoes again.....don't know if that is a little inside joke from hollyweird....

Of course the movie 'the wizard of oz' (written by a theosophist) was famously used by the cabal in their trauma based mind control process to make people 'go over the rainbow' which is to say to dissassociate and split their psyche to create an 'alter' personality. That movie famously features ruby slippers

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

'blood red shoes'....

there's that whole conspiracy that in hollywood there is a club of psychopaths that wear red shoes as the blood of their victims don't show up on the shoes or something like that

in the movie 'alive' which is based on some rugby players who survived a plane crash in the andes only by reverting to cannibalism one of the characters hands another character a red childrens shoe and says that when they meet again they will unite those red shoes again.....don't know if that is a little inside joke from hollyweird....

Of course the movie 'the wizard of oz' (written by a theosophist) was famously used by the cabal in their trauma based mind control process to make people 'go over the rainbow' which is to say to dissassociate and split their psyche to create an 'alter' personality. That movie famously features ruby slippers

• Like 1

His symptoms sound rather familiar...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-66010662

'Lewis Capaldi struggles to finish Glastonbury set.'

"When I have a panic attack, it feels like I'm going insane, completely disconnected from reality," he told the director, Joe Pearlman. "I can't breathe. I can't feel my breath going in. I get dizzy. I feel like there's something happening to my head. I'm sweating.

https://www.primescholars.com/articles/forgotten-primum-non-nocere-and-increased-mortality-after--covid19-vaccination.pdf

COVID-19 vaccination policies have been widely adopted on the 
supposition that COVID-19 vaccination was “safe and effective”,
a slogan that was widely circulated, even in the medical literature. 

These present calculations suggest that, rather than “safe and effective”, COVID-19 vaccination has done irreparable harm to the health and lifespans of billions worldwide.

How this horrible stain on public health and the medical system 
has been allowed to persist is a complex question.

By the end of 2020, all of the established security measures and scientific standards for public health responsiveness to a pandemic had 
been subverted. Early treatment protocols using low-cost, effective off label drugs were banned, thanks to an intensive misinformation campaign orchestrated by the vaccine establishment. Nutritional and lifestyle measures for bolstering antiviral immunity were ignored by the mainstream medical community. 
In clinical practice, the new rules for treatment and management of COVID-19 related disease were not evidence based but instead were driven primarily by political and financial interests that have their roots in the medical pharmaceutical industrial complex.

The modern medical system of many westernized countries has forsaken its ethical center, which is best summarized by the ancient Latin dictum of Primum Non Nocere, “First, Do No Harm”. The only way for medical doctors to reclaim the ethos of their once noble profession, and to do so with grace 
and respect, is to stop acquiescing to corrupt federal agencies 
and pharmaceutical influence, to take medicine back into their 
own hands....

The primary aim of medical care should be to increase health and well-being, not to increase illness so that more drugs can be sold. For the last two decades, the use 
of pharmaceuticals has increased drastically all over the world.

This is not a coincidence; it is the Big Pharma business plan. Because healthy human beings with competent immune systems 
are not customers for this gargantuan industry, they represent an obstacle to the industry’s progress.

• Like 1

Another sporting death - rugby league player Ben Heaton at 33. After a spate of deaths of people in their 40s and 50s in my local area, I'm unfortunately - after thinking it was over the top - beginning to believe that 'health ranger' Mike Adams' prediction may be more or less correct.

He has forecasted that almost every vaccine recipient will be dead  within the next five years. 

• Like 1

Stupid is as stupid does: 

Generation Stupid

Drawing upon the insights of historian Carlo M. Cipolla, Harry Hopkins delves into the five basic laws of human stupidity in TCW, revealing their prevalence and the harm they have caused in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic and the attempted Great Reset.

“Stupidity is a more dangerous enemy of the good than evil,” said the German theologian Dietrich Bonhoeffer, who was hanged in Flossenbürg concentration camp in April 1945. His words reflected the bloody experience of a man dedicated to resisting Nazi tyranny.

What prompted me to write about stupidity has been my Covid experience of the last three years. I never imagined in my wildest dreams that people could behave in such a way as to leave me completely baffled. I’m sure you feel the same and it is still not over. While Covid may be on the back burner, we are facing the attempted Great Reset. I wanted to try to understand what drives people to behave in such an inhuman way, and how do those in power get so many on board with their diabolical plans?

Stupidity is a complex and fascinating topic. One of the acknowledged experts is Carlo M Cipolla, an Italian economic historian who died in 2000 at the age of 78. He was a member of both the American Academy of Arts and Sciences and the American Philosophical Society. He wrote an essay entitled The Basic Laws of Human Stupidity, published in 1976 and now recognised as a milestone. He lists five basic laws:

1. Always and inevitably, everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.

If you doubt this, think about all the people you had judged intelligent before you realised that they were behaving stupidly, idiotically and dangerously over the Covid narrative. Following its directives to the letter although it appeared incomprehensible to a sizeable minority must rank as the biggest example of mass stupidity in recent times. The fact that so many fell in line with this proves the first basic law.

2. The probability that a certain person is stupid is independent of any other characteristic of that person.

This is a fascinating observation and one that explains a lot. Like other human characteristics, stupidity is distributed roughly equally across all human beings regardless of their level of education.This goes some way to explain why, when subjected to the same levels of propaganda and nudge messaging, some individuals automatically recognised the falsehoods inherent in their government’s behaviours and others did not; why the most highly educated could fall for it, whilst the apparently less educated realised right off that it was nonsense. 

3. A stupid person is one who causes losses to another person or a group of people while they gain nothing or may even suffer losses themselves.

This is the most important law and should be branded on the soul of those who try to understand stupidity. It is not a matter of IQ, but rather a lack of interpersonal relationship skills. Cipolla believes it is possible to classify people based on their behaviour. It seems to be self-evident that stupid people harm others and often themselves, whilst the behaviour of truly intelligent people is aimed not only at helping themselves but also helping others. Covid has seen a glaring example of narrative adherents behaving in a self-centred and ultimately self-destructive way by going along completely with what they were told and in so doing have seen their businesses, their jobs, their health, their relationships and in some cases their own lives destroyed in the process. Cipolla summed this up neatly when he said: “There are people who, by their illogic actions, not only cause harm to other people, but also to themselves. Such people belong to the genus of the super stupids.”

4. Non-stupid people always underestimate the damaging power of stupid individuals. In particular, non-stupid people constantly forget that in any time and place and circumstance dealing and/ or hanging out with stupid people always turns out to be a costly mistake.

When the ‘three weeks to flatten the curve’ was introduced in March 2020, non-stupid people, although not buying into the Covid madness from the start, probably thought naively that this would see an end to it. They had not reckoned on the destructive and deadly dangerous nature that those who were super stupid possessed. They did not imagine this because rank stupidity at this level was beyond their understanding and comprehension and besides, stupid people’s attacks always catch intelligent folk by surprise. Stupidity is a characteristic of a person just like hair colour and is therefore not open to rational argument and persuasion. As if to bolster this truth, how many of you have tried to argue the anti-Covid case with logic, facts and common sense only to be met with derision and ridicule? Illogical actions cannot be understood using logic, which of course comes as a big disappointment when attempted by sensible, intelligent people.

5. Stupid people are the most dangerous type.

Intelligent people, however much they may disagree with you and however hostile they may be, are generally predictable. In contrast stupid people are entirely unpredictable. Which makes stupid people far more dangerous than intelligent people.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

“We emphasize the need for meticulous anesthetic preparation and a multidisciplinary approach to managing individuals who may have vaccine-related cardiac issues. The case also sheds light on the potential risks associated with the COVID-19 vaccination and the need for ongoing monitoring and investigation”…

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10276972/

IMG_3760.jpeg

Edited by rebornsteve
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, pete675 said:

Another sporting death - rugby league player Ben Heaton at 33. After a spate of deaths of people in their 40s and 50s in my local area, I'm unfortunately - after thinking it was over the top - beginning to believe that 'health ranger' Mike Adams' prediction may be more or less correct.

He has forecasted that almost every vaccine recipient will be dead  within the next five years. 

I think he was killed in a motor accident tragically. This one however...

Professional Basketball Player Dies From Apparent Heart Attack At 28

5 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Stupid is as stupid does: 

Generation Stupid

Drawing upon the insights of historian Carlo M. Cipolla, Harry Hopkins delves into the five basic laws of human stupidity in TCW, revealing their prevalence and the harm they have caused in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic and the attempted Great Reset.

“Stupidity is a more dangerous enemy of the good than evil,” said the German theologian Dietrich Bonhoeffer, who was hanged in Flossenbürg concentration camp in April 1945. His words reflected the bloody experience of a man dedicated to resisting Nazi tyranny.

What prompted me to write about stupidity has been my Covid experience of the last three years. I never imagined in my wildest dreams that people could behave in such a way as to leave me completely baffled. I’m sure you feel the same and it is still not over. While Covid may be on the back burner, we are facing the attempted Great Reset. I wanted to try to understand what drives people to behave in such an inhuman way, and how do those in power get so many on board with their diabolical plans?

Stupidity is a complex and fascinating topic. One of the acknowledged experts is Carlo M Cipolla, an Italian economic historian who died in 2000 at the age of 78. He was a member of both the American Academy of Arts and Sciences and the American Philosophical Society. He wrote an essay entitled The Basic Laws of Human Stupidity, published in 1976 and now recognised as a milestone. He lists five basic laws:

1. Always and inevitably, everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.

If you doubt this, think about all the people you had judged intelligent before you realised that they were behaving stupidly, idiotically and dangerously over the Covid narrative. Following its directives to the letter although it appeared incomprehensible to a sizeable minority must rank as the biggest example of mass stupidity in recent times. The fact that so many fell in line with this proves the first basic law.

2. The probability that a certain person is stupid is independent of any other characteristic of that person.

This is a fascinating observation and one that explains a lot. Like other human characteristics, stupidity is distributed roughly equally across all human beings regardless of their level of education.This goes some way to explain why, when subjected to the same levels of propaganda and nudge messaging, some individuals automatically recognised the falsehoods inherent in their government’s behaviours and others did not; why the most highly educated could fall for it, whilst the apparently less educated realised right off that it was nonsense. 

3. A stupid person is one who causes losses to another person or a group of people while they gain nothing or may even suffer losses themselves.

This is the most important law and should be branded on the soul of those who try to understand stupidity. It is not a matter of IQ, but rather a lack of interpersonal relationship skills. Cipolla believes it is possible to classify people based on their behaviour. It seems to be self-evident that stupid people harm others and often themselves, whilst the behaviour of truly intelligent people is aimed not only at helping themselves but also helping others. Covid has seen a glaring example of narrative adherents behaving in a self-centred and ultimately self-destructive way by going along completely with what they were told and in so doing have seen their businesses, their jobs, their health, their relationships and in some cases their own lives destroyed in the process. Cipolla summed this up neatly when he said: “There are people who, by their illogic actions, not only cause harm to other people, but also to themselves. Such people belong to the genus of the super stupids.”

4. Non-stupid people always underestimate the damaging power of stupid individuals. In particular, non-stupid people constantly forget that in any time and place and circumstance dealing and/ or hanging out with stupid people always turns out to be a costly mistake.

When the ‘three weeks to flatten the curve’ was introduced in March 2020, non-stupid people, although not buying into the Covid madness from the start, probably thought naively that this would see an end to it. They had not reckoned on the destructive and deadly dangerous nature that those who were super stupid possessed. They did not imagine this because rank stupidity at this level was beyond their understanding and comprehension and besides, stupid people’s attacks always catch intelligent folk by surprise. Stupidity is a characteristic of a person just like hair colour and is therefore not open to rational argument and persuasion. As if to bolster this truth, how many of you have tried to argue the anti-Covid case with logic, facts and common sense only to be met with derision and ridicule? Illogical actions cannot be understood using logic, which of course comes as a big disappointment when attempted by sensible, intelligent people.

5. Stupid people are the most dangerous type.

Intelligent people, however much they may disagree with you and however hostile they may be, are generally predictable. In contrast stupid people are entirely unpredictable. Which makes stupid people far more dangerous than intelligent people.

Another to add to my 'Books to read whilst we all die a horrible death' list, 👍

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SimonTV said:

image.png

I would like to offer an explanation of the 'why' in the question of Bernie's tweets, and that would be, they already know!!!, but it's a big seeekwit, shhhhhhh don't say anything about it coz you'll end up on some gov.evil.org truth seeking konspiwaccy theowist list, because they don't like to be found out, 🤫

Edited by sock muppet
extra rampant info

22 hours ago, Macnamara said:

'blood red shoes'....

Those red shoes are made out of human skin. I guess from children. Fuck those evil scumbags.

• Like 2

JABBED

41-Year-Old Model and Hollywood Actress Katerina Pavelek Ended Her Life at an Assisted Suicide Clinic in Basel, Switzerland on June 17, 2023, Due to COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Injuries (ME, CFS, ALS)

Global Research, June 23, 2023

Los Angeles, CA – Katerina Pavelek, a Slovakian model and Hollywood actress, ended her life in a Swiss clinic this past weekend at the age of 41 (June 17, 2023) (Pegasos Swiss Association, Basel).

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.ama

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.ama

https://www.globalresearch.ca/41-year-old-model-hollywood-actress-katerina-pavelek-ended-her-life-assisted-suicide-clinic-basel-switzerland-june-17-2023-due-covid-19-vaccine-booster-injuries-me-cfs-als/5823440