Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

15 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

they know what theyre doing

they attend the world economic forum where the likes of klaus schwab tell them what role they are to play in the great reset

they have closed door meetings with bill gates and when tens of thousands of doctors, scientists and academics try to tell them theyre on the wrong track they contemptuously dismiss them

then theres the endless lies...

they're guilty as hell

Yeah, the MPs I've spoken to seem pretty clueless to me. I'd be very surprised if they're deliberately in on the game, rather than simply being manipulated. But yeah just my opinion.

1 minute ago, Mr H said:

Yeah, the MPs I've spoken to seem pretty clueless to me. I'd be very surprised if they're deliberately in on the game, rather than simply being manipulated. But yeah just my opinion.

playing dumb is one of the key tools in the toolbox of any politician

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

vaccine?????

just show them the finger,do one decent thing in your life and show them the finger 

you went through shitstorm your whole life,what a hell do you afraid of....the finger is the answer

No+i+struggle+to+find+ofah+gifs+as+well+

while i'm at it,i'll include 77th brigade to.....fuck them

closest they got to the military was while playing COD....wankers!!!

They're starting trials on children and teenagers now:

https://www.winknews.com/2020/11/23/child-trials-for-covid-19-vaccine-to-begin-soon/

https://www.aamc.org/news-insights/we-can-t-defeat-covid-19-without-vaccinating-children-there-arent-even-any-kids-clinical-trials-yet

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/children-are-latest-participants-in-covid-19-vaccine-trials-some-parents-express-concern

Sick shit.

40 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

they attend the world economic forum where the likes of klaus schwab tell them what role they are to play in the great reset

they have closed door meetings with bill gates and when tens of thousands of doctors, scientists and academics try to tell them theyre on the wrong track they contemptuously dismiss them

they're guilty as hell

SPOT ON.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

i'm not supriesed by that,children are the main target....

Children: Covid death rate – 0.01% [ https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2020/11/kids-covid-cases-rise-most-are-mild-new-data-show ].

Solution: Let's mandate the Covid vaccine for children [ https://theconversation.com/covid-19-vaccines-could-go-to-children-first-to-protect-the-elderly-147899 ].

Welcome to the new normal.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

ththey're guilty as hell

The Great Reset is brainwash cult. And like with any brainwash cult, you have the zealous faithful who really believe they're part of a good thing. They are convinced of their own righteousness, so therefore everyone must convert. I imagine a lot of the lower-level TGR proponents believe the dream they're being sold. Just like a lot Russians believed the dream when the Communists took over. 

What's that old saying? The road to hell is paved with good intentions. 

• Like 2

France's Macron eases some lockdown rules amid 'glimmer of hope'

https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-france-macron-easi/frances-macron-eases-some-lockdown-rules-amid-glimmer-of-hope-idUKKBN2842ZU

'France will be ready to start a vaccination campaign at the end of December or beginning of January, Macron said, starting with the most vulnerable and older people. The vaccine, which he called “a glimmer of hope”, will not be mandatory, he said.

The government is treading carefully on a future vaccination programme, aware that the French, following a series of public health scandals in recent decades, have some of the lowest levels of trust in vaccines in the world.

According to an Ipsos poll for the World Economic Forum, only 59% of French respondents said they would get a COVID-19 vaccine if it became available, compared with 67% in the United States or 85% in Britain.'

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

Aw come on Jimbos awesome!

He destroys their false narratives with laser precision. He's a baws-oot anarchistic libertarian

Cap'n Corbett is one of the most ferocious pirate captains to ever sail the 7 cyber seas! 

***raises hat in salute***

Haha no wasn't being serious, he's one of the best out there. I just wish he'd sheer us up with a bit more good news! 😁

Edited by Illmatic

19 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

France's Macron eases some lockdown rules amid 'glimmer of hope'

https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-france-macron-easi/frances-macron-eases-some-lockdown-rules-amid-glimmer-of-hope-idUKKBN2842ZU

'France will be ready to start a vaccination campaign at the end of December or beginning of January, Macron said, starting with the most vulnerable and older people. The vaccine, which he called “a glimmer of hope”, will not be mandatory, he said.

The government is treading carefully on a future vaccination programme, aware that the French, following a series of public health scandals in recent decades, have some of the lowest levels of trust in vaccines in the world.

According to an Ipsos poll for the World Economic Forum, only 59% of French respondents said they would get a COVID-19 vaccine if it became available, compared with 67% in the United States or 85% in Britain.'

Vaccine not mandatory is very good news and quite a relief I must say. Didn't expect it from a Globalist.

Edited by bamboo53
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Ipsos/Ipsos MORI which translates from latin - They DIE.

The take up figures for the vaccine seem to be on the opptimistic side.

https://www.ipsos.com/ipsos-mori/en-uk

On 11/17/2020 at 5:46 PM, Mr H said:

Reminds me of the ol joke. 

My dog's got no nose.

How does it smell?

Awful!!! lolz....

Seriously dude, if the worst is gonna be a mate loses his sense of smell for 3 months - I don't think that is worth locking the country down for killing hundreds of thousands of people and sending millions into poverty.

I’m not arguing that, I’m asking for explanation since David Icke claims covid is not existent.

Just please dont get defensive, I believe that covid is a hoax as well. 

Saw a programme last Sunday morning om B.B.C 2 "Landward". It is about the Scottish country side. This week they went to a Scottish island just off the North coast "Eileen nan ron". In 1950 a laboratory was set up to study the common cold. One experiment had volunteers from the mainland being infected with a cold virus then doing all they could to infect the healthy volunteers who lived with them. None caught a cold but the inhabitants who lived on the other side of the island did. "Social distancing". What a load of bollocks.

• Like 1

On 11/17/2020 at 9:33 AM, GreatlyMcGreat said:

I know somebody who allegedly got covid over 3 months ago and still can’t smell anything, how do you explain that? 

There’s a thing that’s called pneumonia, which last time I checked still exists. They have been renaming it covid though 

• Like 3

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic