Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

3 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

It's the experts I worry about the most.

And the science. When was the last time we heard that godawful phrase "follow the science", by the way.

I think that was Fauci. He appears to have disappeared into the void. I guess he's done his job for the time being

1 hour ago, HAARPING_On said:

So, following on from current topic of discussion here’s something interesting at add...while the press seem wilfully intent on focusing on Boris Johnson only at the moment (limited hangout) any real journalist worth his salt would be poring over the rest of the details available in the covid enquiry and asking some serious questions about this redacted evidence which proves at was all a scam. Total pantomime.

There were 100+ people at all these No. 10 parties and not one of them has been asked to provide information as far as I now.

They all had all the data to hand, they were in daily contact with all the "scientists." 

THEY KNEW.

As stated earlier, IT WAS A ALL A BIG LIE.

covid pantomime.jpg

Thank you for this. This is one I'll be politely showing to a few people :)

• Like 1

Nanotechnology structures (not just mRNA spikes et al) ARE in the vaccines after all. 
A few pages back, even though it wasnt conclusive, a story did feature semi valid proof of the nano components in the vaccines (graphene) and because it was a bit of an ambiguous explanation (featured by the Expose and other outlets) I kind of dismissed it, for some strange reason. 
Usually I’d be jumping at it. 
Anyway…..this story is not conclusive either, as it’s secondary source evidence, but by now it seems like there is a lot pointing at nefarious tech being injected into an unsuspecting population, as if we didn’t know already, it’s just the bastards will never admit to it….. but they have….! 

Supercharging the Launch of mRNA Products Will Have Dire Consequences

"mRNA investments are booming --set to increase market share to over $50B in 2023"

JUN 16

She had a sparkling British accent and spoke crisply. Her responses to me were sprinkled with “brilliant” and “lovely.” She told me, “Now that first proof of concept”1has been established, the next wave of mRNA products is coming down the pipeline with over $50 billion market share this year.2 She is a representative of Hanson Wade, a company producing the 3rd Annual mRNA-Based Therapeutics Summit (“Supercharging the Next Wave of efficacious mRNA Therapeutics & Vaccines”). Her job is “curating the audience for the upcoming 3rd mRNA-Based Therapeutics Summit this July.” She was calling me because I requested information about the summit and provided my contact details as requested.

She wanted to spend 15 minutes speaking with me about my interest in the conference and my role in mRNA development. I pleaded off the phone interview (my calendar is jammed today) and requested printed materials. Shortly after, I received a multi-paged PDF brochure3for the conference, which is on the pricey side at $6100 for the Conference plus workshop day for Service and Solution Provider Pricing. Academic, Research Institutes, and Not for Profit pricing was set at $4346 for the same package.

Her follow-up email said, “From Moderna’s first In-Africa clinical trial of mRNA HIV vaccine to Merck’s use of messenger-RNA technology to fight cancer, the mRNA space is showing real promise in showing that it is being applied to other applications beyond COVID-19…I would be keen to discuss how your company is involved in the mRNA space and whether your work is focused on mRNA application to new disease areas and indications. What time works for you tomorrow for a quick 15-minute call?”

NIH Director Confirms Nanoparticle In-Human Tests

As an aside, I quickly looked up HIV mRNA vaccines and found “The Director’s Blog” for NIH reporting on the first-in-human tests. The acting Director of NIH, Lawrence A. Tabak, DDS, Ph.D., said:4

“This nanoparticle, administered by injection, is designed to mimic a small, highly conserved segment of an HIV protein that allows the virus to bind and infect human cells. In the body, those nanoparticles launch an immune response and then quickly vanish. But because this important protein target for HIV vaccines is so tiny, its signal needed amplification for immune system detection.

“To boost the signal, the researchers started with a bacterial protein called lumazine synthase (LumSyn). It forms the scaffold, or structural support, of the self-assembling nanoparticle. Then, they added to the LumSyn scaffold 60 copies of the key HIV protein. This louder HIV signal is tailored to draw out and engage those very specific B cells with the potential to produce bnAbs. [emphasis added]

“As the first-in-human study showed, the nanoparticle vaccine was safe when administered twice to each participant eight weeks apart.”

Please note the section I have emphasized where the Director of NIH excitedly reports that the vaccine contains a bacterial protein that “forms a scaffold, or structural support, of the self-assembling nanoparticle.” WHAT??

Is this the same self-assembling kind of nanotechnology many have denied exists in vaccines? The kind of nanotechnology that Dr. Ana Maria Mihalcea, MD, Ph.D., has been researching and exposing along with dozens of other scientists and physicians around the world.5 Why yes, it is that kind of technology. Now admitted to exist by the Director of NIH, and also by the Office of the President of the United States in the newly released National Nanotechnology Initiative.6So, mystery over. There is nanotechnology in the shots…that is what the mRNA platforms get loaded with!

Calling All Investigators

But back to my conversation with the curator of the upcoming mRNA summit. She had asked me if I could speak with her tomorrow. I don’t know if I have the time for that chat. But I need to share the 35-page brochure that I was sent so that some of our colleagues and investigative journalists can begin to help citizens understand the implications of the mRNA industry. It is here, whether we are prepared or not.

As the brochure says: “The mRNA revolution is here! Stretching beyond COVID-19 vaccines, the field has exploded with 800+ mRNA drugs currently in development and the acceleration of novel mRNA platforms into unchartered disease areas.” [emphasis added]

We called for the complete ban on mRNA products and platforms in January 2023.7In December 2022; we identified the pre-COVID pandemic meeting that revealed that the hopeful mRNA vaccine industry wanted to “blow the system up” so that they could open the vaccine industry floodgates to mRNA-based products.8  Well, they sure did open up the floodgates.

Past Time for a Ban

We said in our essay “This is Blood Money — Past Time for a Ban:” 

The moderator asked, “Why don’t we blow the system up? Obviously, we can’t just turn off the spigot on the system we have and then say, ‘hey, everyone in the world should get this new vaccine we haven’t given to anyone yet.’ But there must be some way….”

The vaccine establishment says…there must be some way ‘to blow the system up?” and poof! Two months later, Sars-CoV-2 arrived.15 Then, with the declaration of a pandemic emergency, the system for drug approval, meant to protect all of us, the citizens of the US and the potential patients, was completely overturned.

Now the dream of the vaccine industry is coming true with the development of the “universal flu vaccine” being developed through NIH. And this is only one of a long line of new products being imagined and developed using mRNA technology.

The problem? The mRNA technology and delivery platform are killing a great many people and maiming many more. We need a ban on all uses of mRNA platforms and mRNA substances until their safety and efficacy can truly be determined. Other physicians are beginning to call for this ban also.9

There have already been many life-altering serious injuries and deaths. Dr. Peter McCullough, MD, recently presented to the Pennsylvania Senate itemizing some of the most alarming new dangers of the mRNA COVID “vaccines.”10 He confirmed the clots are present in so many people who have been injected with the COVID vaccine, as well as the rubbery amyloid structures present inside many of these huge clots caused by Wuhan spike protein. The effects of the clots on human beings are too often catastrophic leading to death, blindness, stroke, heart attacks, and more.

Moderna, the original COVID mRNA vaccine manufacturer, has an mRNA production list with dozens of products in the pipeline.11

A Disastrous Technical Gold Rush

We appeal to our colleagues, investigative journalists, citizen journalists, and physicians and doctors to please investigate and expose the details of the mRNA field. There is a gold rush on mRNA products that will be inflicted upon humans and upon humanity, changing our species, perhaps forever. We must not just stand by without resisting this deadly medical technology.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

2023-06-16_12-18-59.jpg.92a7dfaefd6d851e6b0b50d03b2e36f5.jpg

Watch video here.

Yet ANOTHER testimony (much like 'inquiries') which, I'd suggest, will go nowhere and have no practical follow-up. It's such a shame !      NATO

Edited by Nip
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

White House Brings Back Masks, Social Distancing For The Unvaxxed

Published on June 15, 2023

https://principia-scientific.com/white-house-brings-back-masks-social-distancing-for-the-unvaxxed/

And let’s be clear folks, a mandate only takes effect when the recipient of the mandate agrees to the conditions stipulated by the issuer of the mandate.

If you don’t consent, the mandate is null & void – there is no contract.

No consent – no contract – no joinder.

Anyone subject to this utter nonsense should go tell Uncle Joe to shove his rubber neck down the toilet.

And articles like the one referenced should be pointing this out too.

It's time to get real folks - everyone needs to be taking active measures to tell these idiots in "power" where they can shove their useless diktats.

Edited by HAARPING_On
additional info
  • Like 5

56 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

And let’s be clear folks, a mandate only takes effect when the recipient of the mandate agrees to the conditions stipulated by the issuer of the mandate.

If you don’t consent, the mandate is null & void – there is no contract.

No consent – no contract – no joinder.

Anyone subject to this utter nonsense should go tell Uncle Joe to shove his rubber neck down the toilet.

And articles like the one referenced should be pointing this out too.

It's time to get real folks - everyone needs to be taking active measures to tell these idiots in "power" where they can shove their useless diktats.

FC2iOwY.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Nanotechnology structures (not just mRNA spikes et al) ARE in the vaccines after all. 
A few pages back, even though it wasnt conclusive, a story did feature semi valid proof of the nano components in the vaccines (graphene) and because it was a bit of an ambiguous explanation (featured by the Expose and other outlets) I kind of dismissed it, for some strange reason. 
Usually I’d be jumping at it. 
Anyway…..this story is not conclusive either, as it’s secondary source evidence, but by now it seems like there is a lot pointing at nefarious tech being injected into an unsuspecting population, as if we didn’t know already, it’s just the bastards will never admit to it….. but they have….! 

Supercharging the Launch of mRNA Products Will Have Dire Consequences

"mRNA investments are booming --set to increase market share to over $50B in 2023"

JUN 16

She had a sparkling British accent and spoke crisply. Her responses to me were sprinkled with “brilliant” and “lovely.” She told me, “Now that first proof of concept”1has been established, the next wave of mRNA products is coming down the pipeline with over $50 billion market share this year.2 She is a representative of Hanson Wade, a company producing the 3rd Annual mRNA-Based Therapeutics Summit (“Supercharging the Next Wave of efficacious mRNA Therapeutics & Vaccines”). Her job is “curating the audience for the upcoming 3rd mRNA-Based Therapeutics Summit this July.” She was calling me because I requested information about the summit and provided my contact details as requested.

She wanted to spend 15 minutes speaking with me about my interest in the conference and my role in mRNA development. I pleaded off the phone interview (my calendar is jammed today) and requested printed materials. Shortly after, I received a multi-paged PDF brochure3for the conference, which is on the pricey side at $6100 for the Conference plus workshop day for Service and Solution Provider Pricing. Academic, Research Institutes, and Not for Profit pricing was set at $4346 for the same package.

Her follow-up email said, “From Moderna’s first In-Africa clinical trial of mRNA HIV vaccine to Merck’s use of messenger-RNA technology to fight cancer, the mRNA space is showing real promise in showing that it is being applied to other applications beyond COVID-19…I would be keen to discuss how your company is involved in the mRNA space and whether your work is focused on mRNA application to new disease areas and indications. What time works for you tomorrow for a quick 15-minute call?”

NIH Director Confirms Nanoparticle In-Human Tests

As an aside, I quickly looked up HIV mRNA vaccines and found “The Director’s Blog” for NIH reporting on the first-in-human tests. The acting Director of NIH, Lawrence A. Tabak, DDS, Ph.D., said:4

“This nanoparticle, administered by injection, is designed to mimic a small, highly conserved segment of an HIV protein that allows the virus to bind and infect human cells. In the body, those nanoparticles launch an immune response and then quickly vanish. But because this important protein target for HIV vaccines is so tiny, its signal needed amplification for immune system detection.

“To boost the signal, the researchers started with a bacterial protein called lumazine synthase (LumSyn). It forms the scaffold, or structural support, of the self-assembling nanoparticle. Then, they added to the LumSyn scaffold 60 copies of the key HIV protein. This louder HIV signal is tailored to draw out and engage those very specific B cells with the potential to produce bnAbs. [emphasis added]

“As the first-in-human study showed, the nanoparticle vaccine was safe when administered twice to each participant eight weeks apart.”

Please note the section I have emphasized where the Director of NIH excitedly reports that the vaccine contains a bacterial protein that “forms a scaffold, or structural support, of the self-assembling nanoparticle.” WHAT??

Is this the same self-assembling kind of nanotechnology many have denied exists in vaccines? The kind of nanotechnology that Dr. Ana Maria Mihalcea, MD, Ph.D., has been researching and exposing along with dozens of other scientists and physicians around the world.5 Why yes, it is that kind of technology. Now admitted to exist by the Director of NIH, and also by the Office of the President of the United States in the newly released National Nanotechnology Initiative.6So, mystery over. There is nanotechnology in the shots…that is what the mRNA platforms get loaded with!

Calling All Investigators

But back to my conversation with the curator of the upcoming mRNA summit. She had asked me if I could speak with her tomorrow. I don’t know if I have the time for that chat. But I need to share the 35-page brochure that I was sent so that some of our colleagues and investigative journalists can begin to help citizens understand the implications of the mRNA industry. It is here, whether we are prepared or not.

As the brochure says: “The mRNA revolution is here! Stretching beyond COVID-19 vaccines, the field has exploded with 800+ mRNA drugs currently in development and the acceleration of novel mRNA platforms into unchartered disease areas.” [emphasis added]

We called for the complete ban on mRNA products and platforms in January 2023.7In December 2022; we identified the pre-COVID pandemic meeting that revealed that the hopeful mRNA vaccine industry wanted to “blow the system up” so that they could open the vaccine industry floodgates to mRNA-based products.8  Well, they sure did open up the floodgates.

Past Time for a Ban

We said in our essay “This is Blood Money — Past Time for a Ban:” 

The moderator asked, “Why don’t we blow the system up? Obviously, we can’t just turn off the spigot on the system we have and then say, ‘hey, everyone in the world should get this new vaccine we haven’t given to anyone yet.’ But there must be some way….”

The vaccine establishment says…there must be some way ‘to blow the system up?” and poof! Two months later, Sars-CoV-2 arrived.15 Then, with the declaration of a pandemic emergency, the system for drug approval, meant to protect all of us, the citizens of the US and the potential patients, was completely overturned.

Now the dream of the vaccine industry is coming true with the development of the “universal flu vaccine” being developed through NIH. And this is only one of a long line of new products being imagined and developed using mRNA technology.

The problem? The mRNA technology and delivery platform are killing a great many people and maiming many more. We need a ban on all uses of mRNA platforms and mRNA substances until their safety and efficacy can truly be determined. Other physicians are beginning to call for this ban also.9

There have already been many life-altering serious injuries and deaths. Dr. Peter McCullough, MD, recently presented to the Pennsylvania Senate itemizing some of the most alarming new dangers of the mRNA COVID “vaccines.”10 He confirmed the clots are present in so many people who have been injected with the COVID vaccine, as well as the rubbery amyloid structures present inside many of these huge clots caused by Wuhan spike protein. The effects of the clots on human beings are too often catastrophic leading to death, blindness, stroke, heart attacks, and more.

Moderna, the original COVID mRNA vaccine manufacturer, has an mRNA production list with dozens of products in the pipeline.11

A Disastrous Technical Gold Rush

We appeal to our colleagues, investigative journalists, citizen journalists, and physicians and doctors to please investigate and expose the details of the mRNA field. There is a gold rush on mRNA products that will be inflicted upon humans and upon humanity, changing our species, perhaps forever. We must not just stand by without resisting this deadly medical technology.

You know I have started to command my cells to xyz.... and it works.

If I have a stiff muscle, I command it to relax and it does as if butter melt on a heated pan, just like that.

No more massage! Everyone should learn this technique, it's that simple. 😉

I wonder if it will be mRNA ingredients will labelled? 🤔

5 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

the vaccine contains a bacterial protein that “forms a scaffold, or structural support, of the self-assembling nanoparticle.” WHAT??

If it's a bacteria protein then of course, shedding can happen. When you breath out, spit out on the street, sneeze, it is expelled.

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Do a quick master class for us, and don’t say you’re too busy this time! 

Although it’s got to be pretty simple, all you have to do is BELIEVE 

well, it's too simple that I will have to elaborate to pad it out. (I highlighted the bit that is really crucial) 😁

I did this relaxation exercise where you were supposed to think from feet, calf, tigh and so on to the top of your head.

Basically, you relax each muscular section bit by bit all the way to the top.

Lo and behold, I fell into deep sleep a half way through, mission abandoned. I shouldn't have done this in the morning lol but one is still learning.

Anyways, I thought, instead of doing the whole body, I could just work on the tense muscles.

Basically, to focus, you hold lightly on the area you want to work so you know which tight muscle you are working on.

Then tell it to relax. That's it! It takes no more than 1 min. Of course, you need to be in a comfortable position so that you are not working against what it is supposed to happen. Actually, when you become proficient with it, you don't need to place your fingers on the area so you could work on the organs and you can go on to do more advance stuff.

• Thanks 3

The press never seem to know what young people are dying of these days....it's all so mysterious....

JABBED?

Former college football star Ray Lewis III - son of legendary NFL linebacker Ray Lewis - mysteriously dies at age 28

• Ray Lewis III, the son of Hall of Fame linebacker Ray Lewis, has died
  • His cause of death, which was announced on Thursday, has not been confirmed
  • Lewis III played for the Miami Hurricanes during his college career

By Claudia Aoraha, Senior Reporter For Dailymail.Com

Published: 00:13 BST, 16 June 2023 | Updated: 08:58 BST, 16 June 2023

Former college football player Ray Lewis III has died at the age of 28.

Lewis III was the son of Hall of Fame NFL linebacker Ray Lewis - and he played for the Miami Hurricanes, Coastal Carolina Chanticleers and Virginia Union Panthers during his college career.

His cause of death, which was announced on Thursday, has not been confirmed. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12200901/Former-college-football-star-Ray-Lewis-III-son-linebacker-Ray-Lewis-dies-aged-28.html

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

The press never seem to know what young people are dying of these days....it's all so mysterious....

JABBED?

Former college football star Ray Lewis III - son of legendary NFL linebacker Ray Lewis - mysteriously dies at age 28

Lewis III was the son of Hall of Fame NFL linebacker Ray Lewis - and he played for the Miami Hurricanes, Coastal Carolina Chanticleers and Virginia Union Panthers during his college career.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12200901/Former-college-football-star-Ray-Lewis-III-son-linebacker-Ray-Lewis-dies-aged-28.html

What a mystery! I’m sure no one knows what it could be…. ODNM! 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

What a mystery! I’m sure no one knows what it could be…. ODNM! 

what's disappointing is that it seems like none of the families of all of these young people who are dropping dead suddenly seem to want any justice....you'd think there'd be a bit of outrage out there by now but no....just crickets

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

what's disappointing is that it seems like none of the families of all of these young people who are dropping dead suddenly seem to want any justice....you'd think there'd be a bit of outrage out there by now but no....just crickets

Indeed, although secretly they’ve probably put two and two together but don’t want to be the nail that stands out, fearing the hammer. 

Globally, peoples lives were upturned by the diktats of the totalitarians, jobs lost, livelihoods destroyed

They don’t want to stand up, but soon they might have to.

How far can the collective ‘we’ be pushed until we collectively say ENOUGH 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED?

So sad ! I think everything that needs to be said re these sorts of events has already been said  😉😉

Edited by Nip
  • Haha 1

June 14, 2023

Horowitz: Confidential Pfizer document shows the company observed 1.6 million adverse events covering nearly every organ system

You might not have heard it in the news, but in recent months, Pfizer’s pharmacovigilance documents requested by the European Union’s drug regulator, the European Medicines Agency, have been released. They show that Pfizer knew about a sickening level of injury early on. An August 2022 document shows that the company already had observed the following scope of vaccine injury:

• 508,351 individual case reports of adverse events containing 1,597,673 events;
  • One-third of the AEs were classified as serious, well above the standard for safety signals usually pegged at 15%;
  • Women reported AEs at three times the rate of men;
  • 60% of cases were reported with either “outcome unknown” or “not recovered,” so many of the injuries were not transient;

Highest number of cases occurred in the 31-50 year age group, and 92% did not have any comorbidities, which makes it very likely it was the vaccine causing such widespread, sudden injury.

These numbers alone suggest that all COVID shots should be defunded and Congress must immediately remove liability protections from the manufacturers. But a more recent document released by the Europeans is even more devastating, because it breaks down the 1.6 million adverse events observed by Pfizer by category and subcategory of ailment and injury.

The 393-page confidential Pfizer document, dated Aug. 19, 2022, shows that Pfizer observed over 10,000 categories of diagnosis, many of them very severe and very rare. For example:

• Pfizer was aware of 73,542 cases of 264 categories of vascular disorders from the shots. Many of them are rare conditions.
  • There were hundreds of categories of nervous system disorders, totaling 696,508 cases.
  • There were 61,518 AEs from well over 100 categories of eye disorders, which is unusual for a vaccine injury.
  • Likewise, there were over 47,000 ear disorders, including almost 16,000 cases of tinnitus, which even Mayo Clinic researchers observed as a common but often devastating side effect early on.
  • There were roughly 225,000 cases of skin and tissue disorders.
  • There were roughly 190,000 cases of respiratory disorders.
  • Disturbingly, there were over 178,000 cases of reproductive or breast disorders, including disorders you wouldn’t expect, such as 506 cases of erectile dysfunction in men.
  • Very disturbingly, there were over 77,000 psychiatric disorders observed following the shots, lending credence to Dr. Peter McCullough’s research observing case studies showing psychosis correlating with vaccination.
  • 3,711 cases of tumors – benign and malignant
  • Of course, there were almost 127,000 cardiac disorders, running the gamut of about 270 categories of heart damage, including many rare disorders, in addition to myocarditis.
  • There were over 100,000 blood and lymphatic disorders, for both of which there’s a wealth of literature linking them to the spike protein.

When reading what Pfizer knew early on juxtaposed to independent studies, it’s clear that nobody could have mistaken most of these AEs for mere incidental ailments. Here is a list of 3,129 case studies chronicling vaccine injury in every organ system observed in this Pfizer document.

What is so jarring is that there are hundreds of very rare neurological disorders that reflect something so systemically wrong with the shots, a reality that was clearly of no concern to the manufacturers and regulators alike. One of the infamous cases of vaccine injury was Maddie de Garay, an Ohio teen who became disabled for life immediately after participating in the Pfizer clinical trial. Her story is chronicled in chapter 16 of my book. I checked this confidential document and found that they knew of 68 cases of her rare diagnosis, chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy.

https://www.conservativereview.com/horowitz-confidential-pfizer-document-shows-the-company-observed-1-6-million-adverse-events-covering-nearly-every-organ-system-2661316948.html

• Thanks 4

Secret memo exposes plan to mislead public about the vaccine

Thanks to an unredacted memo from the Privy Council uncovered by Blacklock’s Reporter, we now know that the federal government, as early as May of 2021, instructed public health officials to downplay and skew data relating to adverse reactions and injuries from the Covid-19 vaccine in order to maintain confidence in the public health regime in Canada. This is a bombshell story that confirms what most people knew all along – the government intentionally misled the public about adverse reactions to the shot in order to increase uptake. Further, Pfizer and other Big Pharma companies worked with the government to block access to the vaccine contracts from being made public. The public health narrative that Canadians were told by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Theresa Tam and the rest of the government is crumbling.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

On 6/16/2023 at 1:26 AM, bamboozooka said:

1183892576-quote-if-you-tell-a-lie-big-e

daily for 18 months long enough?

PM_press_conference-800x533.jpg&f=1&nofb

the bbc well and truly knew

How liars create the ‘illusion of truth’

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20161026-how-liars-create-the-illusion-of-truth

interesting date

20161026 = 2+1 6 1+2 6 = 3 6 3 6 =

What if 666 is not the devil or satan and is yet another fear mechanism representation? 

The human body built from:

6 protons,

6 neutrons 

6 electrons.

What if 666 is the number of humanity and the reason they use it so much is because they know that. The fear and control is deeply ingrained in society on many levels and from many sources. Control can come simply by making us believe our very existence is something bad (devil) etc and that we have to fight against this mythical enemy of 'satan'

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

51 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

What if 666 is not the devil or satan and is yet another fear mechanism representation? 

The human body built from:

6 protons,

6 neutrons 

6 electrons.

What if 666 is the number of humanity and the reason they use it so much is because they know that. The fear and control is deeply ingrained in society on many levels and from many sources. Control can come simply by making us believe our very existence is something bad (devil) etc and that we have to fight against this mythical enemy of 'satan'

Nothing would surprise me. Going by proven historical manipulations anything's possible. My opinion is that if you don't believe in a God, the devil becomes irrelevant.

I do accept that others believing things does create potential problems as they try to manipulate us using their beliefs.

• Like 1