Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

35 minutes ago, Campion said:

I haven't had time to watch the video yet, but i wonder why someone like him would come out and confess to a big conspiracy like this? It seems so unlikely, perhaps it's a misdirection and Trump is really an ally. 

No Early Life section always sends my spidey senses into overdrive. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Călin_Georgescu

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

This could go in numerous threads….

https://rumble.com/v246smc-un-club-of-rome-global-takeover.html

IMG_3742.jpeg

Also UN means one and  was introduced to create one world governance or control  as fulfilling a  need after 2 manipulated into being world wars 

Earlier attempted with League of Nations after WW1 but  planners needed second world war to get everyone together but even still needed more wars , plandemics etc 

But he states  all these NGOs are controlled by the  Oligarchs .

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 1

Always glad to catch a clip of Dr Tess Laurie, she's so genuine, and very much appreciated for all of her efforts. 

Comments section; 

Calum Mackenzie - 10 months ago - 

Neil, like you, l am not a scientist but am blessed with a certain amount of intelligence and common sense, and for some reason saw right through the whole BS from the get go. Saw figures that made absolutely no sense.

When number of cases were low & there was a small increase then the Government would use percentages (ie from 10 to 15 cases an INCREASE OF 50% they would scream. But when case numbers went from, say 10000 to 10500 (a 5 % increase) then they would scream NUMBERS HAVE EXPLODED BY 500 NEW CASES.

So glad that my wife & l have declined the shot and have no intention of ever having It.  

Edited by Observations
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Maddy said:

Former President of the Club of Rome ....!!!!

That's want they want you to believe. The reality is that Trump increased the swamp, including picking Wilbur Ross for commerce secretary. Ross was a senior managing director of Rothschild NY.

19 minutes ago, dumbcritic said:

That's want they want you to believe. The reality is that Trump increased the swamp, including picking Wilbur Ross for commerce secretary. Ross was a senior managing director of Rothschild NY.

I 100% agree about Trump .....

2 hours ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

In Boris Johnson's defence,

COVID never existed and killed the same number of people as flu.

Maybe he should use this in his defence.

He knows it never existed. Sometimes I think if he hadn't been PM at the time, and it had been one of the others, we'd have had far more extreme measures - he seemed to be constantly in a battle to resist the calls...he didn't go along enough with the narrative (hence the brush with death, the stay in hospital, the hysterical press coverage of his every discretion, the coup to oust him by Sunak and Truss, and all this bollocks now with the "inquiry").

I'm no Boris fan and he certainly ain't free of the proverbial blood on his hands over the whole business, but his natural instinct was to resist it. You could tell he was just thinking, fucking hell, this isn't what I signed up for. Do I *have* to do this? Hence his constant "breaking" of the "rules".

It would be something if he did actually just say to these lunatics "look, I don't believe Covid ever existed so sod the lot of you".

• Like 1

On 6/13/2023 at 10:06 AM, RobinJ said:

Ok, well this-"the point is that its not for us to move to them as we were right."

-is irrelevant who is or was right. That creates us and them. Same issue. We need to let it go and evolve past it. This is what the cabal wants, to cause division in all matters.

re- "

We didn't threaten them with quarantine camps or arrest or forced vaccination , social isolation or joblessness. They did that"

- this was government not regular people who threatened that on the whole apart from some who live in total panic and fear.

It has been threatened many times now that a real disease is going to be released. What will be our reaction then, if we do see physical death in front of us and not just in the news?

Black humour is one thing, but repeating 'oh dear never mind' after every news death is simply childish and pathetic and shows a lack of any real understanding or compassion.

Lastly, in the news today is another red flag; America and China are using bullshit excuses of separating the undersea internet cables into who owns what, thereby creating an east and west subset for access.

I wonder how folks in the younger generation will cope with restricted or no access granted...what will folks do if they can no longer vent via the internet, or make money from it etc?

We cant stop anything if we dont come together as a species of people and work as a team.

Yeah

agreed

“oh well, nvm” probably took 1000 pages of this thread

its annoying at this point. Was funny 2 years ago, now, not so much

Edited by Youknownothingbutyou
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

He knows it never existed. Sometimes I think if he hadn't been PM at the time, and it had been one of the others, we'd have had far more extreme measures - he seemed to be constantly in a battle to resist the calls...he didn't go along enough with the narrative (hence the brush with death, the stay in hospital, the hysterical press coverage of his every discretion, the coup to oust him by Sunak and Truss, and all this bollocks now with the "inquiry").

I'm no Boris fan and he certainly ain't free of the proverbial blood on his hands over the whole business, but his natural instinct was to resist it. You could tell he was just thinking, fucking hell, this isn't what I signed up for. Do I *have* to do this? Hence his constant "breaking" of the "rules".

It would be something if he did actually just say to these lunatics "look, I don't believe Covid ever existed so sod the lot of you".

The problem is - the rest of the country thinks a deadly virus was going around.

Shouldn't everyone at that party be dead by now from this deadly virus?

9 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

This could go in numerous threads….

https://rumble.com/v246smc-un-club-of-rome-global-takeover.html

IMG_3742.jpeg

Well the thing is...I doubt that 2016 timeline is true at all. One thing we know is that the cabal planned this for decades or more. And, they are heavy into the astrological aspects of when to unleash stuff. It's happening now be cause its planned for now and things are aligned to coincide with planetary changes.

Secondly, nobody gets to be president that isnt pre planned either. It's all a puppet show. DT was there at that time to give hope via the Q crap which many are still clinging on to as their saviour. DT is as dirty as the rest of them and connected to royalty as they all are that get power.

Chances are, its yet another "whistleblower" being used to spread disinformation. Everyone is disposable in their game, even those who toe the line.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

They'll be telling us you get herd immunity from vaccines next...oh wait..

5 hours ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

Yeah

agreed

“oh well, nvm” probably took 1000 pages of this thread

its annoying at this point. Was funny 2 years ago, now, not so much

To be fair to the poster who coined this; it was supported by many for a long time thus encouraging it rather than calling it out. Some if us tried to raise attention to it but it fell on deaf ears. So it was not all @Nip fault, possibly 'played to the crowd' as some seemed to love it. Just shows that you can be awake, but if you don't have self reflection or work on your shadow side, you are still as programmed and possibly as destructive as 'the normies'. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

The problem is - the rest of the country thinks a deadly virus was going around.

Shouldn't everyone at that party be dead by now from this deadly virus?

Precisely. That question has never been asked . Weren;t they concerned about the risk to themselves ?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Nip said:

Precisely. That question has never been asked . Weren;t they concerned about the risk to themselves ?

i been saying this for years.

what the fake news will never ask a minister, "why did YOU not fear the virus"

cos they knew it never existed.

THE BIG LIE

Edited by bamboozooka
  • Like 7

6 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

The ultimate bombshell. Mind you, he might need to watch his back

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1

So, following on from current topic of discussion here’s something interesting at add...while the press seem wilfully intent on focusing on Boris Johnson only at the moment (limited hangout) any real journalist worth his salt would be poring over the rest of the details available in the covid enquiry and asking some serious questions about this redacted evidence which proves at was all a scam. Total pantomime.

There were 100+ people at all these No. 10 parties and not one of them has been asked to provide information as far as I now.

They all had all the data to hand, they were in daily contact with all the "scientists." 

THEY KNEW.

As stated earlier, IT WAS A ALL A BIG LIE.

covid pantomime.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

To be fair to the poster who coined this; it was supported by many for a long time thus encouraging it rather than calling it out. Some if us tried to raise attention to it but it fell on deaf ears. So it was not all @Nip fault, possibly 'played to the crowd' as some seemed to love it. Just shows that you can be awake, but if you don't have self reflection or work on your shadow side, you are still as programmed and possibly as destructive as 'the normies'. 

MOD NOTE: The important thing to remember is the REPORT feature. All members have access to it but very few use it. Once something is posted and has received replies, it is sometimes difficult to adjust without causing chaos. As posts are placed in chronological order. It quickly starts to make nonsense out of other posts. Also remember the fact that mods are here when they have the time. It’s not always a few posts affected. It’s also good to be aware of the fact that very often when content is moderated we become tyrannical, George Soros backed Ar**holes.

Report stuff, it is often resolved with a polite chat.

PLEASE DONT REPLY. NO COMMENTING ON MODERATION IS ALLOWED.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Interesting that they have hoards of data on non vaxed but not on their science experiment jab takers. Curious. 😂

I expect they're "baffled".

(Of course they have data on the jabbed. Why wouldn't they? It's down on record and people are/were asked when seeking medical attention. At least here in the UK they were).