Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

22 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Same could be said for this Forum.

Just now, Maddy said:

Yes it could.

And I would add that there is the very real possibility that this is being allowed, for the same as Reddit Conspiracy is still running ... it allows 'them' to track the thoughts of those who are awake. 

• Like 2

I aint a part of the "truther community" anyway - that's another construct...this idea that a committed bunch of ppl all belong to something, and watch the same vids and post the same stuff.

I never watch YT vids or any others...not interested in these wannabe truther celeb types with their clickbait video titles and shit looking screencaps. Not looking for a saviour, either. DI helped to really open my eyes, but again I ain't into slaving over everything that's put out there. I absorb bits and pieces, compare it to my own take and experiences, and just keep on keeping on.

If you don't subscribe to the idea of these figures in the "truther community" who make themselves very visible then you don't get diappointed and you have more time to think for yourself.

Just my theory and take on it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

does this dumb bi*** ever go away?

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/kate-garraway-announces-new-career-30233965

He does not have long covid

He is suffering from vaccine side effects

He has a vaccine induced disability

He does not magically have a super variant of COVID that no one else got

Saw that too. Garraway is like the new Esther Rancid.

Funny how she's always reminded me of Madeline McMann's mother too.

24 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

I aint a part of the "truther community" anyway - that's another construct...this idea that a committed bunch of ppl all belong to something, and watch the same vids and post the same stuff.

I never watch YT vids or any others...not interested in these wannabe truther celeb types with their clickbait video titles and shit looking screencaps. Not looking for a saviour, either. DI helped to really open my eyes, but again I ain't into slaving over everything that's put out there. I absorb bits and pieces, compare it to my own take and experiences, and just keep on keeping on.

If you don't subscribe to the idea of these figures in the "truther community" who make themselves very visible then you don't get diappointed and you have more time to think for yourself.

The trouble with it all is still that we live in a currency slavery system. So even if you are choosing to get truth out you still need to make money to get that to happen. A real conundrum. Unless we break free of that monetary slavery (including investments etc) then the cycle continues and we are controllable.

However. Having met many of the "truth promoters" I have to say that many are on their spiritual journey as well and this is their destiny. Many are also charlatans and are simply in it for money just like the cabal.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Anyone else ever feel random itchy points on their legs and arms? 

Could be heat bumps because it's hot.

Having said this, I bought a bottle of water yesterday and the bottle was touching my skin while I carried it. I developed some rash and bruise where it was touching.  Classic jab bruise look I used to get. It didn't happen during the winter because I was wearing a jacket.

I applied some steroid cream....it is supposed to prevent spike protein from attaching to cells or something rather.

I remember from mad cows disease that prions would still remain on utensils e.g. pots and pans even if you washed it. In another words, cooking won't destroy it. I don't know if this is true but if someone who is releasing spike protein through their pores and touches a bottle, potentially, you can get 'infected' or transferred onto you? We are fucked man. 😔

9 minutes ago, DaleP said:

In the meanwhile, someone who is in a fawl mood can also come along and kick that peg away, far away and the whole scripted is now disrupted. 😆

One has to create a funny story eh?

Humour is a big positive in my book.

(But let's not mention all the comedians who top themselves!).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RobinJ said:

The trouble with it all is still that we live in a currency slavery system. So even if you are choosing to get truth out you still need to make money to get that to happen. A real conundrum. Unless we break free of that monetary slavery (including investments etc) then the cycle continues and we are controllable.

However. Having met many of the "truth promoters" I have to say that many are on their spiritual journey as well and this is their destiny. Many are also charlatans and are simply in it for money just like the cabal.

Oh for sure. And it definitely ain't over if they're wanting fecking lateral CV19 tests and recommending face nappies at the Covid Whitewash.

39 minutes ago, Nip said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-65909117

Man steers bus to safety after driver falls ill on M74

CLIMATE CHANGE ?

Yeah could be the heat etc

or could be something else as well ?

If we have a corrupt health system that doesn't care about real health this is sadly  inevitable with people driving huge vehicles .I wonder how many vehicle accidents have occurred since 2020/1 that might have been caused or will be , by health policy especially when this health system doesn't recognise a problem with it or its a no go area of research 

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Nip said:

Man steers bus to safety after driver falls ill on M74

CLIMATE CHANGE ?

could have been climate change or maybe he was a fitness fanatic or a gardener?

JABBED?

Blackie Onasssis - drummer for the 90s rock band Urge Overkill - passed away at 57 years of age in Los Angeles

By Brian Gallagher For Dailymail.com

Published: 23:28 BST, 14 June 2023 | Updated: 23:47 BST, 14 June 2023

The music world is in mourning once again, with the sudden passing of Urge Overkill drummer Blackie Onassis on Tuesday.

A spokesperson for the band confirmed the death of the drummer (born John Rowan) to the Los Angeles Times on Wednesday. 

No cause of death has been released at this time, nor have any details about memorial services.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12196219/Blackie-Onasssis-drummer-90s-rock-band-Urge-Overkill-passed-away-57.html

Jesse Malin, 56, reveals that he's paralyzed from the waist down after suffering rare spinal stroke

• The 56-year-old singer in an interview with Rolling Stone published on Wednesday shared that his health emergency happened on May 4 
  •  Malin was with friends to mark the one-year anniversary of the death of his D Generation bandmate and best friend Howie Pyro when he collapsed
  •  'This is the hardest six weeks that I’ve ever had,' he told the music magazine

By Paul Chavez For Dailymail.com

Published: 05:13 BST, 15 June 2023 | Updated: 06:07 BST, 15 June 2023

Jesse Malin of the New York City punk bands Heart Attack and D Generation revealed that he suffered a rare spinal stroke that has left him paralyzed from the waist down.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12196805/Jesse-Malin-56-reveals-hes-paralyzed-waist-suffering-rare-spinal-stroke.html

Labourer, 29, who went to the gym three times a day and took steroids died from a heart attack, inquest hears

• Carl Lane, 29, was rushed to hospital with severe chest pains and later died
  • It is believed that the labourer took cocaine in the lead up to being hospitalised 

By Daniel Fessahaye

Published: 14:11 BST, 13 June 2023 | Updated: 17:02 BST, 13 June 2023

A man from Wales who took steroids and worked out three times a day has died from a heart attack, an inquest has heard.

Carl Lane, 29, who was a labourer, was rushed to hospital with chest pains and then taken to St David's Hospice in Llandudno on May 12 where he died, reports North Wales Live.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12189547/A-Labourer-29-worked-three-times-day-took-steroids-dies-cardiac-arrest.html

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Remember that all “inclusive” groups of anything are by definition not inclusive. To create a group of anything you need to exclude what you don’t want in the group. This is the premise of the works of Charles Fort. He wrote the book I am currently reading about the excluded. All the things not in the mainstream scientific groups etc are effectively excluded. He argues this is hogwash because all is linked

• Like 4

8 hours ago, DaleP said:

In the meanwhile, someone who is in a fawl mood can also come along and kick that peg away, far away and the whole scripted is now disrupted. 😆

One has to create a funny story eh?

8 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Humour is a big positive in my book.

(But let's not mention all the comedians who top themselves!).

Indeed humour is important, a way of abreacting off things that hang over us affecting emotions and therefore our bodies and minds.

Comedians topping themselves…. They’re like sad clowns, they’re livelihood is making people laugh, soon they forget the meaning and can’t go any further.

Is Roy chubby brown still alive? 

Does anyone agree that modern comedy is so woke and pc that none of it is funny anymore? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Jesse Malin, 56, reveals that he's paralyzed from the waist down after suffering rare spinal stroke

• The 56-year-old singer in an interview with Rolling Stone published on Wednesday shared that his health emergency happened on May 4 
  •  Malin was with friends to mark the one-year anniversary of the death of his D Generation bandmate and best friend Howie Pyro when he collapsed
  •  'This is the hardest six weeks that I’ve ever had,' he told the music magazine

By Paul Chavez For Dailymail.com

Published: 05:13 BST, 15 June 2023 | Updated: 06:07 BST, 15 June 2023

Jesse Malin of the New York City punk bands Heart Attack and D Generation revealed that he suffered a rare spinal stroke that has left him paralyzed from the waist down.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12196805/Jesse-Malin-56-reveals-hes-paralyzed-waist-suffering-rare-spinal-stroke.html

A guy from band called Heart Attack......

22 hours ago, Mr H said:

Completely agree except about choice, I have never found any evidence that humans can make choices, thoughts and thought choices happen to us, we do not select them.

Yeah definitely time and a place for these things.

Thats not true at all re choice. Thers huge amounts of evidence now. We manifest our own destiny via our thought vibrations and frequency.

Even quantum science agrees with that nowadays. Billy Carson explains this very well and has some great new videos on YT if you want to venture down that knowledge path. Its fascinating.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DaleP said:

Could be heat bumps because it's hot.

Having said this, I bought a bottle of water yesterday and the bottle was touching my skin while I carried it. I developed some rash and bruise where it was touching.  Classic jab bruise look I used to get. It didn't happen during the winter because I was wearing a jacket.

I applied some steroid cream....it is supposed to prevent spike protein from attaching to cells or something rather.

I remember from mad cows disease that prions would still remain on utensils e.g. pots and pans even if you washed it. In another words, cooking won't destroy it. I don't know if this is true but if someone who is releasing spike protein through their pores and touches a bottle, potentially, you can get 'infected' or transferred onto you? We are fucked man. 😔

Personally I think that's fear based nonsense re spike proteins. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Blackie Onasssis - drummer for the 90s rock band Urge Overkill - passed away at 57 years of age in Los Angeles

By Brian Gallagher For Dailymail.com

Published: 23:28 BST, 14 June 2023 | Updated: 23:47 BST, 14 June 2023

The music world is in mourning once again, with the sudden passing of Urge Overkill drummer Blackie Onassis on Tuesday.

A spokesperson for the band confirmed the death of the drummer (born John Rowan) to the Los Angeles Times on Wednesday. 

No cause of death has been released at this time, nor have any details about memorial services.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12196219/Blackie-Onasssis-drummer-90s-rock-band-Urge-Overkill-passed-away-57.html

The website of the rock legend I worked for is like reading this thread, so many deaths of his friends, it’s such  a terrible thing that has been done to the world. 

Analysis comparing Japanese and German mortality once again finds substantial spike in deaths corresponding to the mass administration of Covid vaccines

And no, virus deaths cannot explain the numbers.

https://www.eugyppius.com/p/analysis-comparing-japanese-and-german?utm_source=substack&publication_id=268621&post_id=128500454&utm_medium=email&utm_content=share&triggerShare=true&isFreemail=true

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

This could go in numerous threads….

https://rumble.com/v246smc-un-club-of-rome-global-takeover.html 

I haven't had time to watch the video yet, but i wonder why someone like him would come out and confess to a big conspiracy like this? It seems so unlikely, perhaps it's a misdirection and Trump is really an ally. 

1 minute ago, Campion said:

I haven't had time to watch the video yet, but i wonder why someone like him would come out and confess to a big conspiracy like this? It seems so unlikely, perhaps it's a misdirection and Trump is really an ally. 

Question everything and research, as usual. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1