Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

6 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Ok, well this-"the point is that its not for us to move to them as we were right."

-is irrelevant who is or was right. That creates us and them. Same issue. We need to let it go and evolve past it. This is what the cabal wants, to cause division in all matters.

re- "

We didn't threaten them with quarantine camps or arrest or forced vaccination , social isolation or joblessness. They did that"

- this was government not regular people who threatened that on the whole apart from some who live in total panic and fear.

It has been threatened many times now that a real disease is going to be released. What will be our reaction then, if we do see physical death in front of us and not just in the news?

Black humour is one thing, but repeating 'oh dear never mind' after every news death is simply childish and pathetic and shows a lack of any real understanding or compassion.

Lastly, in the news today is another red flag; America and China are using bullshit excuses of separating the undersea internet cables into who owns what, thereby creating an east and west subset for access.

I wonder how folks in the younger generation will cope with restricted or no access granted...what will folks do if they can no longer vent via the internet, or make money from it etc?

We cant stop anything if we dont come together as a species of people and work as a team.

I 100% agree. Creating an 'us and them' and fracturing families is one if the main goals. 

There is much talk about the hate towards anti -vaxxers,  but to be honest most of that was portrayed through the media ; the mainstream AND the controlled alternative . I know many have experienced people in their personal lives criticise or berate them, but from my experience, in the real world it is no where near as bad as they want us to believe. I think most families will have had relatives who were elderly and scared, and genuinely believed they were doing the right thing. As did many who worked in care homes and hospitals 

Many on here will know about the power of the huge Think Tanks behind this (Tavistock et al), and will know that this brainwashing/conditioning is one of, if not the most important power behind all of this. It has been going on for decades and has billions invested in it. 

So... I don't blame people who did not see through this...why would I ?...they were victims;  we were just fortunate to have had life experiences that allowed us to view it in an entirely different way.

And Robin J ....it's good to see someone who can see through the propaganda ... :)

https://drsambailey.com/resources/videos/vaccines/peter-mcculloughs-shedding-stories/

Great article explores/ argues

how shedding is part of Contagion/ Germ Theory lacking any evidence

like virus theory.

Once again in  going straight to scientific papers methods section  shows lack of evidence again 

This  video argues

Injecting

the toxins and effects on unborn are obviously The danger !

but  Shedding 

shows no evidence  (it seems to be )

and can play into hands of the fear & contagion theory again .

So again  interesting article and links 

Evidence based research looking at methodology section of scientific papers.

=Way forward is question everything as always 

?

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Maddy said:

I 100% agree. Creating an 'us and them' and fracturing families is one if the main goals. 

There is much talk about the hate towards anti -vaxxers,  but to be honest most of that was portrayed through the media ; the mainstream AND the controlled alternative . I know many have experienced people in their personal lives criticise or berate them, but from my experience, in the real world it is no where near as bad as they want us to believe. I think most families will have had relatives who were elderly and scared, and genuinely believed they were doing the right thing. As did many who worked in care homes and hospitals 

Many on here will know about the power of the huge Think Tanks behind this (Tavistock et al), and will know that this brainwashing/conditioning is one of, if not the most important power behind all of this. It has been going on for decades and has billions invested in it. 

So... I don't blame people who did not see through this...why would I ?...they were victims;  we were just fortunate to have had life experiences that allowed us to view it in an entirely different way.

And Robin J ....it's good to see someone who can see through the propaganda ... :)

Personally I don't think the idea was to split people into pro vaxxers and anti vaxxers, I think the split is natural. I think they wanted everyone or as many people to take the jab.

I agree it's not worth fighting with people generally because United we are stronger.

However, these people do now believe in Id passports, they believe lockdowns are great, vaccines are great. So if we just forget everything and don't speak about these issues they will just resurface with the next pandemic or climate crisis.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Personally I don't think the idea was to split people into pro vaxxers and anti vaxxers, I think the split is natural. I think they wanted everyone or as many people to take the jab.

I agree it's not worth fighting with people generally because United we are stronger.

However, these people do now believe in Id passports, they believe lockdowns are great, vaccines are great. So if we just forget everything and don't speak about these issues they will just resurface with the next pandemic or climate crisis.

The next fake pandemic the police will be getting their orders from WHO or some other pro pharmaceutical international organisation

6 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

The next fake pandemic the police will be getting their orders from WHO or some other pro pharmaceutical international organisation

Yeah, but the majority will be supporting it. Unless people keep on the "fight/education".

I think there is also a way to go about things. You don't need to argue with people and cause further division. Time and place and way to say things.

Edited by Mr H

On 6/12/2023 at 3:43 PM, Macnamara said:

yes guffawing is bad. Satire on the other hand can have a place as a way to make people see things in a new way

re your second point i would say that some people are processing things in different ways and some 'conspiracy theorists' have suffered and may still be suffering at the hands of others and to remain magnanimous in the face of that can take a lot of discipline so i would equally caution you against heaping more hostility at the door of a people who are already feeling the heat. If their treatment at the hands of wider society creates a kind of defiant attitude then i think that is hardly surprising: we've held the line in the face of a lot of pressure

Mac I'm not heaping hostility on anyone, that is just your perception. I am only pointing out behaviour that requires change.

We have all suffered. But to move forward we need to find, and be with in the real world, folks who understand the situation. This ultimately gives us courage and a place to air views. 

Using suffering as an excuse is similar to virtue signalling. One of the main problems is people are not self reliant or know how to be adults, they are used to being told how to behave to participate in society, hence they suffer more because of their own attitude.

Going around with a chip in your shoulder makes life harder nor easier. 

• Like 2

Just now, Mr H said:

Well that is their chosen path. We all have a choice. Some will never see the danger of anything. It is what it is, no point in bringing our own energy down to their negative level and taunting ourselves with it. 

I dont believe I ever said theres no point in talking about it to non believers. I do that all the time. But there are ways to turn people that are subtle rather than bashing them over the head with info. People have to seek the info. Best way to do that is drop seeds and see if they take root. More folks are awake than you realise, they are just still too scared to say anything if it means a loss to them in any way.

Things that are obvious to us are not to others 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Well that is their chosen path. We all have a choice. Some will never see the danger of anything. It is what it is, no point in bringing our own energy down to their negative level and taunting ourselves with it. 

I dont believe I ever said theres no point in talking about it to non believers. I do that all the time. But there are ways to turn people that are subtle rather than bashing them over the head with info. People have to seek the info. Best way to do that is drop seeds and see if they take root. More folks are awake than you realise, they are just still too scared to say anything if it means a loss to them in any way.

Things that are obvious to us are not to others 

Completely agree except about choice, I have never found any evidence that humans can make choices, thoughts and thought choices happen to us, we do not select them.

Yeah definitely time and a place for these things.

1 hour ago, rebornsteve said:

Interesting Freddie Sayers interview with Richard Dawkins…

Still no evidence,

Was no virus no evidence of it or its transmission etc etc 

Or    real evidence of any disease causing viruses / pathogens which could justify toxic injections   or any proof of  transmission like measles which he gives as example

Instead should be scientific study of what really causes dis-ease 

again no scientific evidence to justify poisoning whole population with experimental toxic brew 

Also it was long planned in advance 

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 1

On 6/13/2023 at 3:06 PM, RobinJ said:

This is what the cabal wants, to cause division in all matters

Then agree to their depop, forced vaccination agenda then there will be no division.

I find your point of Divide n Rule rather selective.

NPCs went along with the elites' agenda and jab card is the proof of it. It was well divided when the cabal wrote the agenda many years ago.

Anyway, trying to change a tv drama once it's broadcast on TV is too late. It needed to be changed at the scripted point and in order to do that one needs to know how to change current from the past and there aren't many who can do it.

3 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Some will never see the danger of anything.

I reckon this is natural selection taking place i.e. survival of the fittest.

Having weak genes leads to wrong decision and they don't survive from danager, be it accident or illness.

And if you have psychic sense and you could be warned of oncoming danger and avoid taking certain trips etc. You survive.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mr H said:

Yeah, but the majority will be supporting it. Unless people keep on the "fight/education".

I think there is also a way to go about things. You don't need to argue with people and cause further division. Time and place and way to say things.

True but at the end of the day, it's their choice, decision.

Let's face it, even if whole of the UK may be under the influence of microwave mind control.....well some of us didn't go along with the narrative.

Even if it was not microwave hypnosis, they did try hard to create the mass hysteria via street advertisement, media, on the internet, even got the nurses to dance along.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, DaleP said:

True but at the end of the day, it's their choice, decision.

Let's face it, even if whole of the UK may be under the influence of microwave mind control.....well some of us didn't go along with the narrative.

Even if it was not microwave hypnosis, they did try hard to create the mass hysteria via street advertisement, media, on the internet, even got the nurses to dance along.

As you say some of us didnt go along with the lie.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mr H said:

I wasn't referring to  the vaccine being used for the 'purpose' of division.... that was just an added bonus.

And I disagree that many believe the lockdowns were 'great', the same goes for the vaccines. It's quite the opposite actually. From my wide range of friends and family nearly all agree that the lockdowns were ultimately just a huge wealth transfer, and even the elderly who once trusted the NHS, no longer do! So from my experience I don't believe they will be able to implement another lockdown with quite as much ease.

Regarding 'waking' people up,I agree we have to keep talking about it, but in such a way that you find something that resonates with the person you are talking to. I have never sent videos etc to try to wake them up because as many have found that is not the way it works. You need to find things to bring into a conversation that they can relate to; that makes them start to question the system themselves. And it works. I have been successful in getting family members to question things... one an architect who started noticing she was being asked to design very different projects ( 15 minute cities), and another who works as a software engineer for big Pharma. 

As someone else mentioned ... keep planting the seeds ..... it's definiteky working :)

• Like 1

JABBED?

Southern Charm star Taylor Ann Green's brother Worth is dead at 36: 'This family will never be the same'

By Sameer Suri For Dailymail.com

Published: 16:20 BST, 14 June 2023 | Updated: 17:51 BST, 14 June 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12194953/Southern-Charm-star-Taylor-Ann-Greens-brother-Worth-dead-36.html

20 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED?

Southern Charm star Taylor Ann Green's brother Worth is dead at 36: 'This family will never be the same'

By Sameer Suri For Dailymail.com

Published: 16:20 BST, 14 June 2023 | Updated: 17:51 BST, 14 June 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12194953/Southern-Charm-star-Taylor-Ann-Greens-brother-Worth-dead-36.html

I'd suggest that the Daily Obituary (aka Mail) is making a case for the present being the "New Normal"