Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Just now, Anti Facts Sir said:

Let's not forget, those who went along with the covid/vaccine/lockdown society wanted to get rid of those who didn't.

So a bit of black humour is the least that can be sent their way now.

Snorting at people dying because they believed govt bullshit is not black humour. It's lack of ability to move forward and elevate yourself.

I'm sure many feel ashamed at their behaviour now or at least some guilt.

We all need to grow past it one way or another or what was the point of any of it?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

I was thinking about how they used the military to setup those temporary hospitals. What a great example in how the whole pandemic was a pantomime. Those temporary hospitals were never used, yet they were setup across the country. 

Yeah but npcs couldn't see that. We saw the minute people started banging pots n pans on Thursdays at 8pm and nurses started dancing. 😆

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Snorting at people dying because they believed govt bullshit is not black humour. It's lack of ability to move forward and elevate yourself.

I'm sure many feel ashamed at their behaviour now or at least some guilt.

We all need to grow past it one way or another or what was the point of any of it?

The same people will fall for it all over again, in whatever guise it's attempted next. If their folly is highlighted, maybe less will be so eager to sacrifice their health, freedom, and those who disagreed.

Every time one of these jab-induced deaths occurs, if it's highlighted as such maybe a few more will put 2 and 2 together.

It's not gloating at others' deaths, it's reminding of the reason for the deaths, the lies and the BS that put people in that position.

I don't recall too many jabbed ppl saying "oh it's okay if others don't want to have it." Even in our own fecking families, it was "get this jab or else". Families and relationships destroyed, suicides, murders, estrangement. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

I was thinking about how they used the military to setup those temporary hospitals. What a great example in how the whole pandemic was a pantomime. Those temporary hospitals were never used, yet they were setup across the country. 

Indeed they were, and just in time to plunge Britannia and her peoples into a conflict that need not have happened except that it did, and we should have had nothing to do with it except that we did, through the traitors currently occupying OUR Parliament and was a gift send to use as cover for the outrage called convid that they did, and got caught, because posters such as ourselves and the vast army of people that called this shit out, even though we were threatened and laughed at by the very people we were trying to help beguiled by the idiot box, and the government was very willing to shut us all down for speaking the truth and have us all in 'well camps' of slow kill slaughter, lets not forget the blue and yellow preprogramming for the conflict in Ukraine.

24 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Yeah but npcs couldn't see that. We saw the minute people started banging pots n pans on Thursdays at 8pm and nurses started dancing. 😆

I said way back in this thread when that nonsense erupted, that this is how our country dies, and the freedom that we cherish so much by idiots glued to the idiot box for thought management procedures of thinking inside the box of government approved menticide.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Macnamara said:

and Faithless

JABBED?

Former Georgia Bulldogs linebacker Akeem Hebron dies at 34: Ex-teammate and fans lead the tributes

• The circumstances behind Hebron's sudden death currently remain unknown 
  • Hebron - a former linebacker - played 16 games for Georgia from 2008-2010
  • DailyMail.com provides all the latest international sports news 

By Alastair Talbot and Kate Mcgreavy For Dailymail.Com

Published: 17:51 BST, 12 June 2023 | Updated: 19:41 BST, 12 June 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/college-football/article-12186657/Akeem-Hebron-dies-34-Ex-teammate-fans-lead-tributes-ex-Georgia-Bulldogs-linebacker.html

VAXXIDENT?:

Friends say pilot of 'ghost' plane in which GOP donor's daughter, granddaughter and nanny died when it crashed in Virginia frequently took Oxycontin when flying and neglected repairs

By Neirin Gray Desai For Dailymail.Com

Published: 18:49 BST, 11 June 2023 | Updated: 20:15 BST, 11 June 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12182899/Friends-say-pilot-plane-flew-DC-crashing-Virginia-frequently-took-Oxycontin.html

That's really unfortunate

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, RobinJ said:

I'm not being hostile, I'm pointing out behaviour which is programmed that many dont see in themselves.

We have all been through the same start point with the covid malarkey, we dont all react with an "us and them" mindset.

Humour is important though, as is learning to disconnect our emotions from "news" etc so we can view with a more open mind rather than a programmed one, which illicits a similar response.

keep in mind that i'm agreeing with you in spirit

whilst we deal with these horrific subjects such as satanic abuse, orchestrated banking crises, wars and genocides we do need to try and not become cold hearted ourselves, i'm just smoothing over a few points

for example the 'us and them' mindset. What i'd say about that is yes we absolutely want to build a bridge between the vaxed and unvaxed as we 100% want them on our side but the point is that its not for us to move to them as we were right. its them that need to have a humility download

We didn't create the 'us and them' situation. We didn't threaten them with quarantine camps or arrest or forced vaccination , social isolation or joblessness. They did that

We just held our ground.

Now here is an interesting point to consider: like i said earlier we found out that 88,000 NHS staff didn't have a single jab. if there are about a million employees in the NHS then that is a significant portion of their organisation that remains unjabbed. The proportion of the wider public unjabbed is even higher. On top of that there will be another layer of people who only took one jab and no more. For some reason they refused a second jab. maybe they had an adverse reaction or someone close to them did but something made them lose faith in either the safety or the effectiveness of the jabs. Then there will be another band of people who took two jabs and then drew the line there.

How many people out there, even in the NHS took ALL the jabs offered and therefore remained 'up to date' with their covid jabs? I doubt many of them took all 5 jabs that have been offered. So this means that they all got off the bandwagon at some point. The only difference between us and them is that we never got on the bandwagon in the first place

Now regarding the process of healing that rift, i'll be honest and say i have ongoing frustrations with those people who still don't speak out because I know that the cabal are laying the groundwork through the global pandemic treaty to carry out more of this authoritarian nonsense and the only way they can get away with it is if the public enable them. So people really need to pull their heads out of their arses and start being honest about all of this

I post up the newspaper stories of young people dropping dead unexpectedly to hammer home the point because we don't really have the luxury of self-delusion anymore...not if we don't want to be sucked into more of this madness

As for the humour side by saying its dangerous for people to be fit or garden and so on or pointing out the euphemisms the media uses like 'medical incident' or 'short illness' i am really mocking the corporate media's reportage as they try and spin these deaths as being unrelated to the jabs. I'm not mocking the dead themselves. There is a clear cover up going on and we have to skewer that somehow

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

International excess deaths

He seems baffled. Mind you, I'm confident he knows (as we do) but daren't say

Never mind !

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

whilst we deal with these horrific subjects such as satanic abuse, orchestrated banking crises, wars and genocides we do need to try and not become cold hearted ourselves, i'm just smoothing over a few points

for example the 'us and them' mindset. What i'd say about that is yes we absolutely want to build a bridge between the vaxed and unvaxed as we 100% want them on our side but the point is that its not for us to move to them as we were right. its them that need to have a humility download

We didn't create the 'us and them' situation. We didn't threaten them with quarantine camps or arrest or forced vaccination , social isolation or joblessness. They did that

We just held our ground.

Now here is an interesting point to consider: like i said earlier we found out that 88,000 NHS staff didn't have a single jab. if there are about a million employees in the NHS then that is a significant portion of their organisation that remains unjabbed. The proportion of the wider public unjabbed is even higher. On top of that there will be another layer of people who only took one jab and no more. For some reason they refused a second jab. maybe they had an adverse reaction or someone close to them did but something made them lose faith in either the safety or the effectiveness of the jabs. Then there will be another band of people who took two jabs and then drew the line there.

How many people out there, even in the NHS took ALL the jabs offered and therefore remained 'up to date' with their covid jabs? I doubt many of them took all 5 jabs that have been offered. So this means that they all got off the bandwagon at some point. The only difference between us and them is that we never got on the bandwagon in the first place

Now regarding the process of healing that rift, i'll be honest and say i have ongoing frustrations with those people who still don't speak out because I know that the cabal are laying the groundwork through the global pandemic treaty to carry out more of this authoritarian nonsense and the only way they can get away with it is if the public enable them. So people really need to pull their heads out of their arses and start being honest about all of this

I post up the newspaper stories of young people dropping dead unexpectedly to hammer home the point because we don't really have the luxury of self-delusion anymore...not if we don't want to be sucked into more of this madness

As for the humour side by saying its dangerous for people to be fit or garden and so on or pointing out the euphemisms the media uses like 'medical incident' or 'short illness' i am really mocking the corporate media's reportage as they try and spin these deaths as being unrelated to the jabs. I'm not mocking the dead themselves. There is a clear cover up going on and we have to skewer that somehow

Spot on. 100% spot on.

9 minutes ago, Nip said:

The CONVID Inquiry

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-65876922

How to dupe society by asking and answering the wrong questions

Covid inquiry: The questions we the BBC really want answers to

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-65843811

Whitewash !

Yep. That's how it works. Misdirection. If you don't want the truth to be revealed, you ask the "wrong" questions so the "answers" avoid anything incriminating. Same with any sort of crime and the trials that follow as a result.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

My sisters partner is tripple jabbed and for a long time thought he was doing the right thing, He's a retired teacher so thinks he above us anyway. He called me a crazy conspiratory theorist more than once. But seems now after a long while he's starting to regret his choices. So on that note who knows people can be wrong.

• Like 2

On 6/11/2023 at 4:18 PM, allymisfit said:
On 6/11/2023 at 4:11 PM, SimonTV said:

Anyone been in public like at a supermarket or train station and smelled someone very bad? I had that recently and it was like nothing I have ever smelled before and the smell lingered for a good few minutes after they left the area. I suspect this is a result of the jabs as I have never smelled such a smell before, it is like rotting flesh. The smell was so strong that It couldn't be BO. 

Dude, this is so true by my suspicion too, (the smell is x10 worse than even a vaper, and I HATE VAPERS)....

So we have the breath and where you might think this is a case of simple bad breath only (as would be presumed in past normal times) but these days, whenever I get anywhere near a smell like what you describe from someone's breath I flinch the fuck away, and get out of whoevers path I have crossed....

The concern being that after you have smelt **more than once** a similar smell in different people on a few occasions, this rotting coal (or rotting flesh-like guttural smell as SimonTV says) is perturbing & obnoxious and becomes recognizably so when you smell it again!... and from there if sensitive to such changes in the air, you will not forget how yuck it is!!...

My experience, notably someone who for some time worked in a smaller shop I regularly went to visit.....(no longer present in the air since she left).... I never told her (to avoid getting personal) but truthfullly she exhaled a HEAVY and DOUR smell and is guaranteed to repulse near anybody mindful of their health, and urrrrgh, this is why WE HAVE TO STRONGLY SUSPECT it is attributed to the vaccines. (AND as well the strong possibility some people are eating too much meat also as the other bone of contention, and to my mind irksome ingredient in someone's gut... YES I'm a vegan, if you eat meat, don't automatically discount what I am saying, because afterall my equally sure "gut feeling" (or canny instinct) is to blame the vaccines as I pointed to already with reference to whatever this obnoxious breath smell would care to tell if we could dive deeper into the causes)

DOUR- heavily dowdy, miscreant, and bleak smelling. The smell of Hells' furnace !!!  Like a heavy smog- one imagines a thick enveloping cloud even though not visible to see what is in the breath breathing out...

All I can say is (dour) lingering, heavy & pungent .... UNPLEASANT. avoid getting too close to these people is my advice, it's not a nice course of action but neither is the smell.

Edited by Certified Green of Heart
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Captainlove said:

My sisters partner is tripple jabbed and for a long time thought he was doing the right thing, He's a retired teacher so thinks he above us anyway. He called me a crazy conspiratory theorist more than once. But seems now after a long while he's starting to regret his choices. So on that note who knows people can be wrong.

We have really good neighbours, both NHS worker in their 50's.

Back in 2020 we often talked about the fake plandemic and the upcoming calls for a 'vaccine.' They knew the score and we often had conversations or texted each other about various 'conspiracies,' passing on our latect news. However, they were eventually coerced into taking the jabs on the threat of them both losing their jobs. They never wanted them, and knew there was something 'not right' about them, but were left with little choice. After that, we had very little to say to one another regarding being jabbed but to this day still remain the best of friends.

Just a couple of weeks ago they asked if I'd look after their 4 dogs as they were invited to an NHS do and had to stay overnight. I said it would be no problem. As we were running over the feeding instructions the lady said to me, totally out of the blue and with no further explanation, 'I wish we had never taken these vaccinations.'

They're in a position to see what's happening to people being brought into hospital on a daily basis and, I can only assume, are running scared because of what they have seen. She quoted one case that had only happened that week where a young, 19 year old girl had been brought in with heart problems 2 days after vaccination and was rushed to Newcastle RVI hospital where she died. Yet they still keep jabbing every arm that comes into view. It's sickening.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

Dude, this is so true by my suspicion too, (the smell is x10 worse than even a vaper, and I HATE VAPERS)....

So we have the breath and where you might think this is a case of simple bad breath only (as would be presumed in past normal times) but these days, whenever I get anywhere near a smell like what you describe from someone's breath I flinch the fuck away, and get out of whoevers path I have crossed....

The concern being that after you have smelt **more than once** a similar smell in different people on a few occasions, this rotting coal (or rotting flesh-like as SimonTV says) is perturbing & obnoxious!... and from there if sensitive to such changes in the air, you will not forget how yuck it is!!...

My experience, notably someone who for some time worked in a smaller shop I regularly went to visit.....(no longer present in the air since she left).... I never told her (to avoid getting personal) but truthfullly she exhaled a HEAVY and DOUR smell and is guaranteed to repulse near anybody mindful of their health, and urrrrgh, this is why WE HAVE TO STRONGLY SUSPECT it is attributed to the vaccines. (AND as well the strong possibility some people are eating too much meat also as the other bone of contention, and to my mind irksome ingredient in someone's gut... YES I'm a vegan, if you eat meat, don't automatically discount what I am saying, because afterall my equally sure "gut feeling" (or canny instinct) is to blame the vaccines as I pointed to already with reference to whatever this obnoxious breath smell would care to tell if we could dive deeper into the causes)

DOUR- heavily dowdy, miscreant, and bleak smelling. The smell of Hells' furnace !!!  Like a heavy smog- one imagines a thick enveloping cloud even though not visible to see what is in the breath breathing out...

All I can say is (dour) lingering, heavy & pungent .... UNPLEASANT. avoid getting too close to these people is my advice, it's not a nice course of action but neither is the smell.

You’re correct, it’s anaerobic decomposition, I was going to mention meat but it seems heavy meat eaters have this smell, maybe because their guts never get a chance to fully purge so there’s always some rotting meat in their bodies, it’s fragrance pushes out of their pores. 
Also smokers have this on their breath, I should know as I suffered with it before I quit, thankful to say I’m smelling a whole lot better now. 

It has a sulphurous twang to it also, if bacteria do exist then maybe you can get ‘infected’ with a smelly strain by getting too close to someone who stinks of it.

Like I said, I’ve smelt it on athletic super fit people before, who eat a lot of meat/protein for their training, it’s on their breath too….. manky! 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Macnamara said:

We just held our ground.

Ok, well this-"the point is that its not for us to move to them as we were right."

-is irrelevant who is or was right. That creates us and them. Same issue. We need to let it go and evolve past it. This is what the cabal wants, to cause division in all matters.

re- "

We didn't threaten them with quarantine camps or arrest or forced vaccination , social isolation or joblessness. They did that"

- this was government not regular people who threatened that on the whole apart from some who live in total panic and fear.

It has been threatened many times now that a real disease is going to be released. What will be our reaction then, if we do see physical death in front of us and not just in the news?

Black humour is one thing, but repeating 'oh dear never mind' after every news death is simply childish and pathetic and shows a lack of any real understanding or compassion.

Lastly, in the news today is another red flag; America and China are using bullshit excuses of separating the undersea internet cables into who owns what, thereby creating an east and west subset for access.

I wonder how folks in the younger generation will cope with restricted or no access granted...what will folks do if they can no longer vent via the internet, or make money from it etc?

We cant stop anything if we dont come together as a species of people and work as a team.

• Like 3