Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

6 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Anyone been in public like at a supermarket or train station and smelled someone very bad? I had that recently and it was like nothing I have ever smelled before and the smell lingered for a good few minutes after they left the area. I suspect this is a result of the jabs as I have never smelled such a smell before, it is like rotting flesh. The smell was so strong that It couldn't be BO. 

Yikes... I've only smelt that smell when I've worked in end of life care. It's pungent and usually means someone is about to die.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, allymisfit said:

Yikes... I've only smelt that smell when I've worked in end of life care. It's pungent and usually means someone is about to die.

Is it a rotten anaerobic smell? 

When I smoked, I had a white residue accumulate in the folds of my tonsils and brought it all up in one go. Chunks of stinking white crap that stank of death. Thankfully it’s all gone and I quit smoking after that.

The smell you’re both describing is probably similar, a deathly rotten acrid stench.

I’ve smelt it before on smokers but also healthy athletic types of people.

It’s definitely anaerobic- without oxygen, similar to rotten meat at the bottom of the bin bag. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Is it a rotten anaerobic smell? 

When I smoked, I had a white residue accumulate in the folds of my tonsils and brought it all up in one go. Chunks of stinking white crap that stank of death. Thankfully it’s all gone and I quit smoking after that.

The smell you’re both describing is probably similar, a deathly rotten acrid stench.

I’ve smelt it before on smokers but also healthy athletic types of people.

It’s definitely anaerobic- without oxygen, similar to rotten meat at the bottom of the bin bag. 

Aah, tonsil stones are very smelly. 

I guess it was a bit like that. You could smell death in the corridor, leading up to the room of the soon to pass.

It was very strong, like rotten meat. 

Some people had it really bad and others it was more mild. 

It could have been related to whichever condition they had.

But it was unsettling to smell it, knowing they were about to pass.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, DaleP said:

Indeed.

imo, jabbed are possessed hence I keep seeing people wearing a jacket, hat/baseball cap as if it is mid winter

Saw that very same thing today in town, a black fellow in a thick shirt with a jacket over the top with a baseball cap on, and another bloke in a winter coat.

It was 31 degrees where I am today.

Wtf is wrong with these people? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

‘De-Spike’ Naturally: Recovery Insights from Dr. Paul Marik

“Cyanide kills you quickly; spike protein kills you slowly.” Here’s what you can do to counteract its negative effects while achieving peak health along the way.

“Spike protein is probably one of the most toxic compounds that human beings can be exposed to,” remarked accomplished physician and author of 500 peer-reviewed journal articles Dr. Paul Marik.

And its toxicity is through multiple different pathways that we’re just beginning to understand,” he denoted:

• “Spike causes profound inflammation.”

• “It activates clotting.”

• “It causes autoantibodies.” 

• “It causes damage to the endothelium of blood vessels.”

• “And then it has some really bad effects on genes and many of the genes involved in cancer suppression. So we now know that spike protein, and although people want to ignore and deny it, actually activates many genetic pathways which lead to cancer. And it’s a form of cancer called ‘turbo cancers.’”

“And this is related to the spike protein,” he concluded. “Cyanide kills you quickly; spike protein kills you slowly. And so, it’s as toxic as cyanide. But this is a slow, progressive organ dysfunction leading to death.”

So, what can we do to address the harmful effects of spike proteins? And is there a way to get rid of it?

“We have enormous potential of self-repair — self-healing,” attested Dr. Marik. And we do that through an evolutionary process called autophagy, “which is truly astonishing.”

“What the body does is when it detects foreign protein, misfolded protein, dysfunctional protein — it destroys it because it figures out, this is not good, I want to get rid of it,” explained Dr. Marik. Autophagy does the same thing with spike proteins. “It’s like the garbage collection system of the cell. It collects the garbage and then puts the garbage through this garbage-slicing machine and trashes the garbage.”

“It’s an ingenious system,” he praised, “and it’s evolved over millions of years. So, it’s how the cell deals with these toxic proteins. So, what you want to really do is embrace it and enhance the ability of the cell to break down these proteins … What we really want to do is embrace the ability of the host to heal itself.”

How do we activate autophagy?

“The most potent method of activating autophagy is called intermittent fasting or time-related feeding,” relayed Dr. Marik, “because there’s this biological switch we have, and it’s called the mTOR switch. And so, whenever you eat, you switch off autophagy — just switches it off through the mTOR pathway. And so glucose and insulin and proteins switch this process. However, when you deprive the cell of glucose and protein, it switches on autophagy — and it breaks down protein.”

What is intermittent fasting? And how do you go about doing it?

Intermittent fasting is an eating pattern that cycles between periods of fasting (not eating) and eating. Many who adopt this eating pattern skip breakfast and have an early dinner to reap the benefits of an extended period of no eating.

“People eat all the time,” lamented Dr. Marik. “They snack. Snacking is a Western phenomenon. And what’s even worse, they’ll sit in front of the TV after dinner. So they’ve had dinner, then they’ll sit in front of the TV and snack on processed food and carbohydrates, which is terrible because, first of all, it never allows autophagy to switch on.”

So to properly intermittent fast and activate autophagy, we need to “eat within a six to eight-hour window, and then the rest of the time you don’t eat,” explained Dr. Marik. “And it’s different from starvation,” he stressed.

“If you starve someone, the body adapts by decreasing the basal metabolic rate and decreasing growth hormone to switch things off. Paradoxically, with time-related feeding, you actually maintain or increase basal metabolic rate, and you increase growth hormone. It’s a fascinating phenomenon,” Dr. Mariklauded.

“I think the first step is to start eating food. Okay? It sounds absurd, but to concentrate on eating real food and not processed food,” he emphasized. “And so, what you need to do at your pantry at home is get rid of all the bad food, so you don’t have an opportunity to snack on bad food.”

Next, “What you want to do is maybe miss one meal. Breakfast is probably the best meal to miss. So you still have lunch, and you still have an early dinner — must be early,” Dr. Marik stressed. “And then what you gradually do is increase the window of time-restricted eating. Maybe you start off you eat within a window of 12 hours, then 10 hours, then 8 hours, then 6 hours. But it’s really important that when you eat, you actually have real food that’s good food.” 

Dr. Marik also highlights the importance of drinking plenty of fluids when you’re fasting. It’s “really important not to get dehydrated,” he accentuated. “Water is fine — no juices. And coffee is fine.”

“Coffee actually activates autophagy and has really important phytochemicals that are important,” explained Dr. Marik. “Don’t add artificial sweeteners [to your coffee]. Don’t add milk to it.” He says you can add thick cream, but “you want to prevent adding glucose, which will break your ketosis.”

Did you know a Japanese study showed near-complete dissolution of the spike protein in preclinical models?

“If spike protein is in the cell, the only way to get rid of it is through autophagy. If it’s outside of the cell, nattokinase, which is this enzyme produced from soy, breaks down the spike,” 

It’s also important to not eat before you sleep — or to get up and eat in the middle of the night.

Autophagy is really important for brain recovery. When you sleep. You have to consider why do we sleep. It’s not an accident,” Dr. Marik concluded. “It’s really important for brain regeneration. [It] clears out all the metabolic products and allows all these synapses to regenerate.”

“We know that sleep is vital,” he continued. “During sleep, you undergo autophagy. And if you eat before you go to sleep, it does two really bad things. One is it switches off autophagy, so you don’t do it. And then secondly, there’s a remarkable system in the brain called the glymphatic system. So this is the lymphatic of the brain, and it does the same thing. It washes out the metabolic byproducts from metabolism to get rid of them. And impaired glymphatic flow is linked to many neurodegenerative diseases, as is deficient autophagy. So if you eat before you go to sleep, you limit autophagy, and you limit this glymphatic flow.”

Outside of “de-spiking,” there are other “truly astonishing benefits” to autophagy and intermittent fasting, detailed Dr. Marik.

“So, this [autophagy] is really important for getting rid of spike protein. But the implications are much further because we now know that it prevents aging. It prevents Alzheimer’s disease. It likely reduces the risk of cancer. It reduces [the] risk of metabolic syndrome and diabetes. So, we started this journey looking at intermittent fasting to get rid of Spike. But as you know, the implications are now far, far-reaching, and that’s why we’ve gone on this new journey.”

Dr. Marik gave two last health tips that are “really good for lymphatics and autophagy.”

The first one is exercise. “Imagine such a thing — exercise,” he smiled.

“And, of course, alcohol is bad.” Try to cut down or avoid it when you can.

So, overall, what we have are “very simple maneuvers that people can do to improve autophagy and improve glymphatic flow. This is really important for getting rid of spike protein.”

JUN 11

Hence I've started the anti-aging thread.

Yep, intermitted fasting, less meat, no carb, eat less basically.

It keeps cancer genes switched off, get rid of inflammation and zombie cells.

If you were to eat the same amount of calories, whether you eat a big meal before 3pm or after 3pm makes difference in terms of weight gain. The latter makes you gain more weight so clearly, you want to eat a big meal before 3pm.

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Saw that very same thing today in town, a black fellow in a thick shirt with a jacket over the top with a baseball cap on, and another bloke in a winter coat.

It was 31 degrees where I am today.

Wtf is wrong with these people? 

I saw a few as well.

Is there anythng in this, or some kind of dot connecting, but all these bands have lost members in the last year, for the most part too soon, in their 50s or 60s

Most followed the covid vax agenda sadly.

Note...most of them weren't  a "main" member, so maybe a disposable one? An offering to the forces? Does seem to be a pattern.

Charlatans
Happy Mondays
Primal Scream
Pulp
Foo Fighters
S Club 7
Fleetwood Mac
The Smiths
The Specials

Edited by northern star
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, northern star said:

Is there anythng in this, or some kind of dot connecting, but all these bands have lost members in the last year, for the most part too soon, in their 50s or 60s

Note...most of them weren't  a "main" member, so maybe a disposable one? An offering to the forces? Does seem to be a pattern.

Charlatans
Happy Mondays
Primal Scream
Pulp
Foo Fighters
S Club 7
Fleetwood Mac
The Smiths
The Specials

Probably most are connected to the jab....maybe some conditions were accelerated by it, or reappeared from being jabbed.

The reggae band lost two main members as well....UB40...who were very pro-vax.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Observations said:

At nearly 2.40 pm BBC news mentioned the following, so I just quickly copied a headline from reuters ...

BioNTech faces first German lawsuit over alleged COVID vaccine side effects By Ludwig Burger and Patricia Weiss

First of many ?

1 hour ago, rebornsteve said:

Ticking bomb…..

“Wuhan spike protein is inside the blood clots, and it’s folding, forming what’s called amyloid structures.”

Breaking Up (Amyloid) Is Hard to Do

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1322301/

Chemical Methods to Knock Down the Amyloid Proteins

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6152772/

😔

They had unvaccinated and vaccinated. They did careful retinal scans. This is astonishing. They found astronomical rates of blood clots in the retinal arteries and retinal veins in those vaccinated compared to the unvaccinated. And that was only with two shots back in 2021. Two years later, these still exist; they’re still there. The risk is there. So, what I’m telling you is these vaccines have a very long effect in the human body. And when we see blood clots in the arteries, small arteries, and veins of the eyes, they’re reflecting what’s going on in the body. The blood clots are coming from elsewhere. And so, they certainly can be a cause of blindness, but is a general reflection of blood clotting occurring through the body — throughout. This is a very large study and the longest study showing that there is a tail, at least a two-year tail of risk and concern of anyone who’s taken one of these vaccines back in 2021.

Jamie Foxx!

How can we reverse this? 🤔 😔

Edited by DaleP

21 hours ago, Macnamara said:

we need to keep our humanity and something tells me that will be tested in the years ahead more than ever

Yep. Our humaneness to others should be our center. Not guffawing at those who die or are injured for being late to understand they were duped.

Even if they still dont get it. It's not for us to be judgemental. That attitude shows a deep mental programming issue on those exhibiting it.

Many are still hypnotised, including a lot of freedom types who seem to think they are movie heroes.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I was thinking about how they used the military to setup those temporary hospitals. What a great example in how the whole pandemic was a pantomime. Those temporary hospitals were never used, yet they were setup across the country. 

• Like 4

20 hours ago, northern star said:

Charlatans
Happy Mondays
Primal Scream
Pulp
Foo Fighters
S Club 7
Fleetwood Mac
The Smiths
The Specials

and Faithless

JABBED?

Former Georgia Bulldogs linebacker Akeem Hebron dies at 34: Ex-teammate and fans lead the tributes

• The circumstances behind Hebron's sudden death currently remain unknown 
  • Hebron - a former linebacker - played 16 games for Georgia from 2008-2010
  • DailyMail.com provides all the latest international sports news 

By Alastair Talbot and Kate Mcgreavy For Dailymail.Com

Published: 17:51 BST, 12 June 2023 | Updated: 19:41 BST, 12 June 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/college-football/article-12186657/Akeem-Hebron-dies-34-Ex-teammate-fans-lead-tributes-ex-Georgia-Bulldogs-linebacker.html

VAXXIDENT?:

Friends say pilot of 'ghost' plane in which GOP donor's daughter, granddaughter and nanny died when it crashed in Virginia frequently took Oxycontin when flying and neglected repairs

By Neirin Gray Desai For Dailymail.Com

Published: 18:49 BST, 11 June 2023 | Updated: 20:15 BST, 11 June 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12182899/Friends-say-pilot-plane-flew-DC-crashing-Virginia-frequently-took-Oxycontin.html

Edited by Macnamara

2 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Not guffawing at those who die or are injured for being late to understand they were duped.

Even if they still dont get it. It's not for us to be judgemental. That attitude shows a deep mental programming issue on those exhibiting it.

Many are still hypnotised, including a lot of freedom types who seem to think they are movie heroes.

yes guffawing is bad. Satire on the other hand can have a place as a way to make people see things in a new way

re your second point i would say that some people are processing things in different ways and some 'conspiracy theorists' have suffered and may still be suffering at the hands of others and to remain magnanimous in the face of that can take a lot of discipline so i would equally caution you against heaping more hostility at the door of a people who are already feeling the heat. If their treatment at the hands of wider society creates a kind of defiant attitude then i think that is hardly surprising: we've held the line in the face of a lot of pressure

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3

Just now, Macnamara said:

yes guffawing is bad. Satire on the other hand can have a place as a way to make people see things in a new way

re your second point i would say that some people are processing things in different ways and some 'conspiracy theorists' have suffered and may still be suffering at the hands of others and to remain magnanimous in the face of that can take a lot of discipline so i would equally caution you against heaping more hostility at the door of a people who are already feeling the heat. If their treatment at the hands of wider society creates a kind of defiant attitude then i think that is hardly surprising: we've held the line in the face of a lot of pressure

I'm not being hostile, I'm pointing out behaviour which is programmed that many dont see in themselves.

We have all been through the same start point with the covid malarkey, we dont all react with an "us and them" mindset.

Humour is important though, as is learning to disconnect our emotions from "news" etc so we can view with a more open mind rather than a programmed one, which illicits a similar response.

• Like 2