Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

I seriously doubt any of the politicians you see on the TV are knowingly part of any nefarious plan and they genuinely believe that the vaccine is safe and will help - pretty sure they will all take willingly.

Dream spell does not escape politicians.

• Like 1
  • Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EnigmaticWorld

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

Posted Images

James Corbett  

"lf you are advocating for lockdowns, you are complicit in tearing families apart. You are complicit in inflicting untold suffering on millions of people around the world. You are complicit in casting the poorest and most vulnerable in our societies into even further grinding poverty. You are complicit in murder."
9 minute video, including section with WHO saying lockdowns are deadly.. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, numnuts said:

North Korea?

Good luck!

I couldn't believe such place existed but THIS is truly hell on earth. You have luxury.

They protect their poo. Did you know that?

Human/animal poo is a precious commodity because they don't have chemical fertiliser. They have to take de-worming meds every year.

• Thanks 1
41 minutes ago, vinny79 said:

Watching Matt wancock on tv makes me so angry.

He has deceit in his eyes

He is one ugly bastard. Everything about his face (not just his eyes) reflects his rotten innards and is something I have noticed with many a deceiver. Ted Bundy was described as handsome but that weak mouth and insane eyes were a giveaway regardless of hindsight as to his crimes. I get the same vibe with many a politician and none more so than Hancock and that Cuomo creature over in New York - he is a sadist.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

You think that's bad? Watch this:

I remember when I was in first grade we had diptheria cases in our school. The only action taken was to swab every kids' throat and that was the end of it. Covid is less harmful to children than influenza and they rarely show symptoms or spread it, according to the "experts."

2 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

How about all the old fossils in the house of lords?

Think they'll be taking the poison?

The over-80's are a top priority for the first vaccine rollout... so the Lords of the Realm should lead by example.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Velma said:

The over-80's are a top priority for the first vaccine rollout... so the Lords of the Realm should lead by example.

kill list

Who will be the first to get a Covid vaccine?

The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) has examined data on who suffers the worst outcomes from coronavirus and who is at highest risk of death.
Its interim guidance says the order of priority should be:
– Older adults in a care home and care home workers
– All those aged 80 and over and health and social care workers, though they may move up the list
– Anyone 75 and over
– People aged 70 and over
– All those aged 65 and over
– High-risk adults under 65
– Moderate-risk adults under 65
– All those aged 60 and over
– All those 55 and over
– All those aged 50 and over
– The rest of the population, with priority yet to be determined.