Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

41 minutes ago, vinny79 said:

Watching Matt wancock on tv makes me so angry.

He has deceit in his eyes

He is one ugly bastard. Everything about his face (not just his eyes) reflects his rotten innards and is something I have noticed with many a deceiver. Ted Bundy was described as handsome but that weak mouth and insane eyes were a giveaway regardless of hindsight as to his crimes. I get the same vibe with many a politician and none more so than Hancock and that Cuomo creature over in New York - he is a sadist.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

You think that's bad? Watch this:

I remember when I was in first grade we had diptheria cases in our school. The only action taken was to swab every kids' throat and that was the end of it. Covid is less harmful to children than influenza and they rarely show symptoms or spread it, according to the "experts."

2 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

How about all the old fossils in the house of lords?

Think they'll be taking the poison?

The over-80's are a top priority for the first vaccine rollout... so the Lords of the Realm should lead by example.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Velma said:

The over-80's are a top priority for the first vaccine rollout... so the Lords of the Realm should lead by example.

kill list

Who will be the first to get a Covid vaccine?

The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) has examined data on who suffers the worst outcomes from coronavirus and who is at highest risk of death.
Its interim guidance says the order of priority should be:
– Older adults in a care home and care home workers
– All those aged 80 and over and health and social care workers, though they may move up the list
– Anyone 75 and over
– People aged 70 and over
– All those aged 65 and over
– High-risk adults under 65
– Moderate-risk adults under 65
– All those aged 60 and over
– All those 55 and over
– All those aged 50 and over
– The rest of the population, with priority yet to be determined.

24 minutes ago, Tamlinn said:

I remember when I was in first grade we had diptheria cases in our school. The only action taken was to swab every kids' throat and that was the end of it. Covid is less harmful to children than influenza and they rarely show symptoms or spread it, according to the "experts."

"The overall case-fatality rate for diphtheria is 5%–10%, with higher death rates (up to 20%) among persons younger than 5 and older than 40 years of age."

https://www.cdc.gov/diphtheria/clinicians.html

"But children's hospitalization and death rates have remained low and steady. On Sep 10, children made up only about 1.7% of total COVID-19 hospitalizations, with roughly 2.0% of infected children requiring hospitalization. Similarly, children accounted for 0.07% of total deaths, and their death rate was only 0.01%."

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2020/11/kids-covid-cases-rise-most-are-mild-new-data-show

• Like 1

Just idly googling to see what the county council local to me are up to and came across this report

https://www.expressandstar.com/news/local-hubs/staffordshire/2020/11/18/staffordshire-county-council-requests-assistance-from-army-in-coronavirus-fight/

Interesting where it says they had contacted the cabinet office covid 19 representative,who is also a military officer

So ah reckon with my super duper no shit sherlock skills that would be Tobias Elwood....he's managing his grey man persona well of late but its pretty bleedin obvious he's got more pull regarding this than he should have

Great to hear they are pushing the boat out even further - to include testing for all and any virus in future, that's what wanksock wants. (or his puppet masters)

This is great - they keep pushing, giving the people even more chances to see how ludicrous it all is.

They are just wheeling it all out on a nice big glass trolley for us all to see...... keep going:

Wanksock states:image.png.3716fb950c4ac1d0c358807645e47529.png

image.png.3e65469766e82b4a0b9b060b0801b581.png

image.png.4996968a083be1b9112ee2a17408f1a8.png

found here:https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55061543

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Just wondering how this Covid vaccine will effect people with autoimmune diseases? 

The immune system will go into overdrive and start to attack healthy tissue and organs and it will be worse if it's multiple vaccines every year .

@Sexpistol50 Good point. They don't know. That's why I think a serious legal argument could be made that this new experimental vaccine constitutes scientific research on a population. And thus, without the proper process of informed consent, it would violate Article 6 of the Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights:

1. Any preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic medical intervention is only to be carried out with the prior, free and informed consent of the person concerned, based on adequate information. The consent should, where appropriate, be express and may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without disadvantage or prejudice.

2. Scientific research should only be carried out with the prior, free, express and informed consent of the person concerned. The information should be adequate, provided in a comprehensible form and should include modalities for withdrawal of consent. Consent may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without any disadvantage or prejudice. Exceptions to this principle should be made only in accordance with ethical and legal standards adopted by States, consistent with the principles and provisions set out in this Declaration, in particular in Article 27, and international human rights law.

3. In appropriate cases of research carried out on a group of persons or a community, additional agreement of the legal representatives of the group or community concerned may be sought. In no case should a collective community agreement or the consent of a community leader or other authority substitute for an individual’s informed consent.

http://portal.unesco.org/en/ev.php-URL_ID=31058&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Just wondering how this Covid vaccine will effect people with autoimmune diseases? 

The immune system will go into overdrive and start to attack healthy tissue and organs and it will be worse if it's multiple vaccines every year .

No more likes, but this is what I predict will happen for all those that take the vaccine.

Will be dependant apon it for survival or their immune system will collapse.

Hate to put it out there, but apart from children I have no sympathy for anyone crazy enough to volunteer for it.

• Like 2

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic