Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

On 5/17/2023 at 8:12 PM, Macnamara said:

FBI Contractor Created Fake Online IDs to Join Chatrooms Run by Groups Organizing Against Vaccine Mandates

Global Research, May 15, 2023

An FBI surveillance contractor infiltrated the chatrooms of two airline industry groups opposed to vaccine mandates to collect intelligence on the groups’ organizing activities, investigative journalist Lee Fang reported. The contractor, Flashpoint, which in the past infiltrated Islamic terror groups, now focuses on “anti-vaccine” groups and other domestic political organizations, according to Fang. In a webinar presentation for clients last year, which Fang analyzed on his Substack, Flashpoint analyst Vlad Cuiujuclu demonstrated his company’s methods for identifying and entering encrypted Telegram chat groups. He explained how the company attempted to join chatrooms of transportation workers resisting the COVID-19 vaccine mandates.

 

https://www.globalresearch.ca/fbi-contractor-created-fake-online-ids-join-chatrooms-run-by-groups-organizing-against-vaccine-mandates/5819179

 

What a surprise... No more online Islamic terror groups left to infiltrate?

 

 

 

3 hours ago, Observations said:

Odd that it's in the Star? I don't know what to think yet, but just very sorry that he's gone.

 

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/covid-conspiracy-doctor-claimed-poisoned-30036217

 

RIP.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Singapore pm Lee Hsien Loong claims he has tested positive for the fictional disease ofCovid-19 and was prescribed the new super-duper big pharma drug Paxlovid.

“I tested positive for Covid-19 for the first time this morning,” Mr Lee said on Facebook, where he posted as  proof : photo of an antigen test. “I am generally feeling OK but my doctors have advised me to self-isolate until I am asymptomatic.”

 

ape.jpg.2224f7cd4d90c04a72b6cbd6a4e82ee8.jpg

 

This strange shifty ape looking creature claims his last Covid-19 vaccine booster was in November. He urged Singaporeans to keep their vaccinations up to date to reduce the risk of severe illness. Fewer elderly people were keeping up with their Covid-19 shots. He warned this could weaken the population’s resistance against Covid-19 over time and make the nation vulnerable to the virus again, which would mean more lockdowns and more big pharma products.

Although he does have a strange kind of point - kind of. This ugly bar steward does look much better with a face mask to cover up that fucked up face. Maybe it might muffle his BS lies as well

 

mask.jpg.7350be90871918966876d6f87b62e648.jpg

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jack121 said:

Singapore pm Lee Hsien Loong claims he has tested positive for the fictional disease ofCovid-19 and was prescribed the new super-duper big pharma drug Paxlovid.

“I tested positive for Covid-19 for the first time this morning,” Mr Lee said on Facebook, where he posted as  proof : photo of an antigen test. “I am generally feeling OK but my doctors have advised me to self-isolate until I am asymptomatic.”

 

ape.jpg.2224f7cd4d90c04a72b6cbd6a4e82ee8.jpg

 

This strange shifty ape looking creature claims his last Covid-19 vaccine booster was in November. He urged Singaporeans to keep their vaccinations up to date to reduce the risk of severe illness. Fewer elderly people were keeping up with their Covid-19 shots. He warned this could weaken the population’s resistance against Covid-19 over time and make the nation vulnerable to the virus again, which would mean more lockdowns and more big pharma products.

Although he does have a strange kind of point - kind of. This ugly bar steward does look much better with a face mask to cover up that fucked up face. Maybe it might muffle his BS lies as well

 

mask.jpg.7350be90871918966876d6f87b62e648.jpg

 

 

 

As I am confident we all know by now, they are ALL in on it.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Nip said:

 

Could be done with some humans nowadays

A good way to test that theory is to have two people standing either side of a small country road.

 

As soon as you see a car coming, both of you pull on an imaginary rope as if it’s spanning the whole road and tightening. 
99% of people will slow down or come to a full stop as they don’t want their car damaged by the rope. 
 

This is an example of how we are governed and controlled

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

 

This called, LOOK AT THE BANGERS ON THAT and after watching this a few thousand times i realised that there was a horse involved being led around by an invisible leash and i thought LOOK AT THE BANGERS ON THAT, 🤣

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

A good way to test that theory is to have two people standing either side of a small country road.

 

As soon as you see a car coming, both of you pull on an imaginary rope as if it’s spanning the whole road and tightening. 
99% of people will slow down or come to a full stop as they don’t want their car damaged by the rope. 
 

This is an example of how we are governed and controlled

 

Or put the hammer down and drag 'em for a country mile and when the police turn up to investigate you can say, there is no rope, 👍

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Japan's NHK apologizes over how suspected COVID vaccine deaths were reported

https://mainichi.jp/english/articles/20230517/p2a/00m/0na/010000c

 

"Japanese public broadcaster NHK apologized on Twitter on May 16 for editing a news program to make it look like some people had died of COVID-19 when in fact the comments used in the show were by people claiming that their family members had died after receiving the coronavirus vaccine."

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Japan's NHK apologizes over how suspected COVID vaccine deaths were reported

https://mainichi.jp/english/articles/20230517/p2a/00m/0na/010000c

 

"Japanese public broadcaster NHK apologized on Twitter on May 16 for editing a news program to make it look like some people had died of COVID-19 when in fact the comments used in the show were by people claiming that their family members had died after receiving the coronavirus vaccine."

 

The truth nearly always eventually comes out

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, sock muppet said:

 

This called, LOOK AT THE BANGERS ON THAT and after watching this a few thousand times i realised that there was a horse involved being led around by an invisible leash and i thought LOOK AT THE BANGERS ON THAT, 🤣

 

 

?? What horse?

 

 

 

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A prominent Tasmanian pastor, Dr Andrew Corbett has seen the light and apologised for urging people to take the vaccine.

 

It’s been a baptism by fire. Members of his congregation were injured and his own wife suffered heart issues. Both he and his father got ‘Covid’ after the third shot and his father died before he could say farewell. He regrets following the party line without doing his homework and says many of the medical experts in his congregation whom he originally listened too feel they have been ‘hoodwinked’. It may have taken longer than we expected but the tipping point is near.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...