Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

39 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

My daughter's boyfriend is a Pharmacist. He's been jabbed, as has his Mam & Dad. 🙄 His Dad has just developed this, 2 days after having a booster ...

2023-05-16_18-18-01.jpg.8e027afb4dcbc4b35e44b25aa417ceb0.jpg

(Not his actual eye but one from Google Images looking very similar).

Oh dear, this is not good. Sorry to hear this. 

You could mention to your daughter to tell her boyfriend to tell her dad to mosey on down to the spike protein detox thread on the David Icke Social Forum. 

Practical solutions. 

Was COVID-19 Caused by a Biological Virus or mRNA Nanoparticles?

Per EcoHealth Alliance, DARPA, and peer-review publications COVID-19 was a pre-planned global bioweapon attack that used aerosolized mRNA nanoparticles to cause a pandemic of illness and fear

16 MAY 2023

May 16: 2023: (Originally published on December 15, 2022) To this day there is debate amongst medical freedom leaders and experts as to what caused the COVID-19 pandemic. Personally, I’ve invested many thousands of hours throughout 2021 and 2022, in reviewing documents such as EcoHealth’s Alliance pitch to DARPA, peer-reviewed publications regarding the ground zero attacks in China, Italy, and the US, scientific publications and manufacturer’s documents regarding nanoparticle technologies, Pfizer’s private and government contracts, dozens of patents, nanoparticle and SynBio forecasting reports, and reviewed many DARPA communications regarding the current and future applications of nanoparticle technologies.

In March of 2023, the Russian military issued a statement that COVID-19 and many other recent pandemics were caused by artificial pathogens or synthetic viruses. These artificial pathogens are mRNA nanoparticles, the same mRNA nanoparticle technologies found in the COVID-19 mRNA injections.

On December 15, 2022, Stew Peters allowed me on his platform so that I could make the following statement in order to clearly articulate to concerned citizens how the mRNA nanoparticle technology caused COVID-19:

“Residents of Wuhan and other cities of China, Italy and the United States, were victims of a coordinated nanoparticle bioweapon attack, a bioweapon attack using the same nanoparticlesthat are in all COVID-19 mRNA vaccines. Most victims became infected with the nanoparticles via a direct aerosol attack, surface transmission, or food and beverage contamination. 

US citizens should be horrified to learn that EcoHealth Alliance, the NIH, the DOD, and other departments within our US governmentrefer to lipid nanoparticles (nanocarriers) as vaccine technology that can a deliver toxin, chemical weapon, and/or weapon of biowarfare.

The EcoHealth Alliance proposal to DARPA clearly identifies nanoparticle bioweapons as spike proteins, spike protein nanoparticles that are ‘bat vaccines.’ EcoHealth lays out the plan to ‘vaccinate’ residents of select Chinese cities as well as US residents with spike-protein nanoparticle bat-vaccines via aerosol attack, surface transmission, and food and beverage contamination. The purposes of the nanoparticle bat-vaccines are to suppress the human immune system while turning human beings into carriers of lethal diseases.

The DARPA proposal states that EcoHealth will ask the CDC to ‘vaccinate wild vampire bats’ in the United States. The US military will have an app so they can track the ‘vaccinated bats.’

There are three critical points that need to be stated regarding Wuhan, SARS-CoV-2, and COVID-19:

• There weren’t mass COVID-19 deaths in 2020. Many people became ill, some became very ill, and some died, but 99.99% didn’t die. EcoHealth states that the point of the nanoparticle vaccines are to weaken the immune system so that animals (humans) can carry lethal viruses without dying from the viruses.

• Most COVID-19 diagnoses in 2020 were diagnoses based on pure financial incentives and fraudulent.

• COVID-19 is caused by an advanced nanoparticle bioweapon that uses mRNA technology to strategically deteriorate and destroy cardiovascular, neurological, immune and reproductive systems. COVID-19 is NOT caused by a virus, gain-of-function, wild-type or otherwise.

• Lastly, the victims who were originally inoculated with the bioweapon in 2020 were not highly-contagious, if infectious at all. The first round of nanoparticle bioweapons did not contain mRNA codes. They were ‘empty rounds.’ There were also over 200 mRNA sequences of SARS-CoV-2 in early 2020. The virus was never isolated because multiple mRNA sequences were released. At ground zero, from the Wuhan Seafood Market, 9 patients who were sampled for the SARS-CoV-2 sequence, their sequences didn’t match. It’s scientifically impossible for a virus to mutate that quickly.

• In regards to the injections, Sergeant Jason Murphy of the US Marines states in his letter that when victims are injected with mRNA nanoparticles that then directly enter into their blood streams, that in effect turns them into gain-of-function bioweapons labs capable of shedding and infecting others. 

Details supporting these statements can be found in EcoHealth’s Alliance pitch to DARPA, and are substantiated by peer-reviewed publications regarding the ground zero attacks in China, Italy, and the US, as well as scientific publications and manufacturer’s documents regarding nanoparticle technology, including the patents.” 

Note: It’s important to understand that ‘gain-of function viruses’ are lipid nanoparticle technologies programmed with mRNA codes. mRNA is not a biosynthetic substance itself, mRNA are software codes. SARS-CoV-2 is not a virus, it’s a software code programmed into nanoparticles.

mRNA nanoparticles can induce permanent, foreign, genetic mutations into a species’ genome, including humans. Dr. Robert Malone explains how mRNA nanotechnology is an entry point to the suite of nanotechnologies for purposes of making biodigital (mechanical) and non-human biological changes to the human genome in his interview with Glenn Beck.

https://substack.com/app-link/post?publication_id=1103773&post_id=121297576&utm_source=post-email-title&isFreemail=true&token=eyJ1c2VyX2lkIjoxMTM2ODcyOTQsInBvc3RfaWQiOjEyMTI5NzU3NiwiaWF0IjoxNjg0MjQzOTU4LCJleHAiOjE2ODY4MzU5NTgsImlzcyI6InB1Yi0xMTAzNzczIiwic3ViIjoicG9zdC1yZWFjdGlvbiJ9.sXSwjHUMznSDXLjLqTGu_5nyRi0UeavGHgJdMib1lYA

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

BREAKING: NHS Director confirms Doctors lied about Cause of Death to create the Illusion of a COVID-19 Pandemic

Before Covid arrived on the scene, there were four types of pneumonia which when added together amounted to the highest cause of death in the UK. 

And according to a Director of End-of-Life Care, the newly implemented Medical Examiner System to certify deaths during the alleged pandemic meant Medical Examiners were falsely certifying these pneumonia deaths as Covid-19 deaths.

And by doing so they were creating the illusion of a deadly pandemic in the public eye.

Sai, a former NHS Director of End-of-Life Care, wrote a Twitter thread which, amongst other things, gave a personal account of the changes to the system of reporting deaths implemented in the NHS:

“When four different diseases [are] grouped and now being called covid-19, you will inevitably see covid-19 with a huge death rate.  The mainstream media was reporting on this huge increase in covid-19 deaths due to the Medical Examiner System being in place.

“Patients being admitted and dying with very common conditions such as old age, myocardial infarctions, end-stage kidney failure, haemorrhages, strokes, COPD and cancer etc. were all now being certified as covid-19 via the Medical Examiner System.

“Hospitals were switching to and from the Medical Examiner System and the pre-pandemic system as [and] when they pleased. When covid-19 deaths needed to be increased, the hospital would switch to the Medical Examiner System.”

In addition, “hospitals were incentivised to report covid-19 deaths over normal deaths, as the government was paying hospitals additional money for every covid-19 death that was being reported,” Sai said. “I have no doubt in my mind, that the Government has planned the entire pandemic since 2016 when they first proposed the change to medical death certification.”

You can read Sai’s thread on Twitter HERE or Thread Reader App HERE.  In the event it is removed from Twitter we have copied the thread below and attached a pdf copy at the end of this article. In the following, the number at the beginning of a paragraph relates to the number of the tweet within the thread.

https://expose-news.com/2023/05/16/drs-lied-cause-death-create-illisuion-covid-pandemic/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

BREAKING: NHS Director confirms Doctors lied about Cause of Death to create the Illusion of a COVID-19 Pandemic

Before Covid arrived on the scene, there were four types of pneumonia which when added together amounted to the highest cause of death in the UK. 

And according to a Director of End-of-Life Care, the newly implemented Medical Examiner System to certify deaths during the alleged pandemic meant Medical Examiners were falsely certifying these pneumonia deaths as Covid-19 deaths.

And by doing so they were creating the illusion of a deadly pandemic in the public eye.

Sai, a former NHS Director of End-of-Life Care, wrote a Twitter thread which, amongst other things, gave a personal account of the changes to the system of reporting deaths implemented in the NHS:

“When four different diseases [are] grouped and now being called covid-19, you will inevitably see covid-19 with a huge death rate.  The mainstream media was reporting on this huge increase in covid-19 deaths due to the Medical Examiner System being in place.

“Patients being admitted and dying with very common conditions such as old age, myocardial infarctions, end-stage kidney failure, haemorrhages, strokes, COPD and cancer etc. were all now being certified as covid-19 via the Medical Examiner System.

“Hospitals were switching to and from the Medical Examiner System and the pre-pandemic system as [and] when they pleased. When covid-19 deaths needed to be increased, the hospital would switch to the Medical Examiner System.”

In addition, “hospitals were incentivised to report covid-19 deaths over normal deaths, as the government was paying hospitals additional money for every covid-19 death that was being reported,” Sai said. “I have no doubt in my mind, that the Government has planned the entire pandemic since 2016 when they first proposed the change to medical death certification.”

You can read Sai’s thread on Twitter HERE or Thread Reader App HERE.  In the event it is removed from Twitter we have copied the thread below and attached a pdf copy at the end of this article. In the following, the number at the beginning of a paragraph relates to the number of the tweet within the thread.

https://expose-news.com/2023/05/16/drs-lied-cause-death-create-illisuion-covid-pandemic/

While most of us here have been well aware of this for quite a while, the more it gets written about and exposed in any sort of media is always welcome

7 hours ago, RobinJ said:

No you dont need money or huge amounts of space to grow food. You need to get together with others like you with similar ideas and brainstorm where you can use. Look I to electroculture to get stuff in pots growing abundantly, form a community garden. Take over places in the community perhaps like the "gorilla gardeners" 

Think outside the box and look for solutions rather than pretend there aren't any so you dont have to do anything.

It's time for everyone to get off their ass and find solutions.

This is true. I was at a meeting for something similar for my local community.

Trying to brainstorm what we could use.

In the UK, we are lucky to have edible seaweed which is full of nutrients and can be made in so many ways.

Nettles, wild garlic..all the good stuff is around us.

Some places grow trees and bushes of edible produce in empty spots, as well as placing hanging baskets around with things like strawberry plants.

This is something we hope to do for our local community so everyone has access to fresh fruit and vegetables.

I have had tomato plants grow on my windowsill successfully. Just those little flies are a pest.  (Mild soapy water sprayed on them helps only a little. Fly tape was better.)

I also love growing in compost bags, things like potatoes, tomatoes, carrots etc..

Herbs grow very easily too.

I think it would be a good idea to join a local foraging course to get more ideas. Mushrooms will come in due time also.

Setting up local groups where you can all contribute by growing one thing and swapping it around for other items by other people.

If everyone could do one thing each, my goodness, we'd always be healthy and never hungry. 

Local councils rent out allotments up here (Scotland) for next to nothing. They're so cheap. You get a very generous bit of land to work with where I stay.

I think I'll need to make a thread for this as this is something I am seriously looking into. Swapping ideas and tips could really help.

*Just saw the food thread, I'll post in there any other ideas that come*

Edited by allymisfit
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 1/24/2022 at 7:24 PM, bobb said:

I'll keep an eye out for this but do not recall having seen it myself, I have a related question alongside yours, and that is do you or anyone else here remember an advert for hayfever pills where a lady sneezes whilst about to cross the road then a number of armed police drop out of the sky on ropes to ward off the offending pollen or some such nonsense, I know I have seen it but damned if I can find it and I don't know the manufacturer, I am sure it got memory holed from the net, when this convid thing hit that is what popped into my head as I make connections here there and everywhere about certain events?

I found the advert to this posters request if anyone wants to DL it you can here and it is very prophetic, just another piece of the jigsaw puzzle that we are putting together to complete the picture.

Usual protocols should be used when DL'ing from unknown sources

Benadryl 'SWAT Team' TV ad - 20 sec advert-TA3423.mp4 1.67 MB https://uploadnow.io/files/YZFzlLX

the files expire after 7 days and are automatically deleted.

On 5/15/2023 at 8:47 PM, Nip said:

Interesting. That was my main reason for not getting the jab initially very early on in the scam. Obviously, the bollox became more apparent as time went by. You can always stop taking oral medication if unhappy but ... a vaccine ? Not happy = fucked.

I agreed with and believed Yeadon (a guy with nothing to gain and everything to lose) and O'Looney ............... and glad I did. The schmucks failed to 'catch' yours truly ... Alhamdulilah (whatever the feck that means !).

Anyway, that's enough about me.

It means "thank the lord" mate.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Information that helps others makes a difference. Hints and tips, practical stuff. 
Sure it’s easy to state the obvious, get all hysterical about this conspiracy or that conspiracy and blame the omnipotent’THEY’, but in the end it only empowers ‘THEM’ , gives them energy, but conversely these subjects DO need to be discussed, otherwise there’s no progress or illumination.
It’s a balancing act

It certainly is a balancing act. We know that information is helpful, and as David Icke always says, 'it is not knowledge that is power, it is the use of knowledge that is power'. So I suppose for us, the balance should be, to use that knowledge in the World we live, in our own lives, and also sharing what we know with others where we can. We know that the biggest way to help people, is to 'model' all that we are and know, to show others the way and lead the way for them. 

We also know that information does help as almost ALL of us, have woken up by coming across information that either peaked our interest, or validated what we already felt and were seeking confirmation of that. But it also has to be said, that only posting on a message board for years, and thinking you are making a real difference is in my opinion, a part of the ego trying to make our actions more important than they really are. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

But it also has to be said, that only posting on a message board for years, and thinking you are making a real difference is in my opinion, a part of the ego trying to make our actions more important than they really are. 

This of course brings up the whole subject o f'keyboard warriors' once again, but if it wasn't for these people then the most vital information wouldn't get spread around so easily, or so quickly.

I take your point though that sticking to one message board (ie. this forum) is a bit like preaching to the converted, in that most of us arrive here already knowing  lot of what's really going on. Everyone of us needs to make a concerted effort to spread the news far and wide. I'm sure a lot of the so-called 'sheep' have a gut feeling that things aren't right but they need a push in the right direction.

• Like 1

On 5/15/2023 at 8:47 PM, Nip said:

I agreed with and believed Yeadon (a guy with nothing to gain and everything to lose) and O'Looney ............... and glad I did.

At the beginning it was Prof Sucharit Bhakdi and his book Corona, False Alarm?: Facts and Figures that swayed things for me, although I had no intentions of being jabbed anyway. Later on Yeadon, David Martin and others completed the picture.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

This of course brings up the whole subject o f'keyboard warriors' once again, but if it wasn't for these people then the most vital information wouldn't get spread around so easily, or so quickly.

I take your point though that sticking to one message board (ie. this forum) is a bit like preaching to the converted, in that most of us arrive here already knowing  lot of what's really going on. Everyone of us needs to make a concerted effort to spread the news far and wide. I'm sure a lot of the so-called 'sheep' have a gut feeling that things aren't right but they need a push in the right direction.

I don't think it is black and white though. I don't necessarily believe that only posting on a message board is being a 'keyboard warrior', but I think there is a danger in over-inflating the value of posting things over and over for years. Obviously as @LastOneLeftInTheCounty alludes to, it is about balance. If all you do, is post information on a forum frequented by others who mostly know the information already, then the value is diluted to a large degree. 

But, if you are actively doing something in your own life; are perhaps inspiring those around you, are making attempts to build an alternative 'system', are speaking out freely, and 'modelling' a new way, then posting on forums as an adjunct to that might carry greater weight. But I suppose the point is that, we need 'Warriors' right now, and I am not sure we require more of the ones behind the keyboard. It might get to a point soon where that option does not exist. I don't really listen to Mark Passio much, but the bits I have come across, I tend to agree with him, we all need to do more and I include myself in that. If we are awake, we have a moral duty to do what we can. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

I don't think it is black and white though. I don't necessarily believe that only posting on a message board is being a 'keyboard warrior', but I think there is a danger in over-inflating the value of posting things over and over for years. Obviously as @LastOneLeftInTheCounty alludes to, it is about balance. If all you do, is post information on a forum frequented by others who mostly know the information already, then the value is diluted to a large degree. 

But, if you are actively doing something in your own life; are perhaps inspiring those around you, are making attempts to build an alternative 'system', are speaking out freely, and 'modelling' a new way, then posting on forums as an adjunct to that might carry greater weight. But I suppose the point is that, we need 'Warriors' right now, and I am not sure we require more of the ones behind the keyboard. It might get to a point soon where that option does not exist. I don't really listen to Mark Passio much, but the bits I have come across, I tend to agree with him, we all need to do more and I include myself in that. If we are awake, we have a moral duty to do what we can. 

They are listening, never forget, walls have ears, 😱🤣

17 hours ago, sock muppet said:

I have been at this for three years, i gave up my life to join this fight to do so, if i appear to be determined it is because i am, i feel strongly about that which i am doing and that is why i am here on this platform and nowhere else, i do not do online participation of any sort except that which i am doing here, it is not you per se that i may be determined with but rather the replies in and of themselves, i have no malice or ill will or intent against anyone on this platform, i have however a very massive problem with those that took away my life three years ago, when found guilty by judge and jury i want to see them all at the gallows and publicly hanged until dead.

I do this on behalf of the children and for those that rely on good people to keep them from harm.

I hope you do it for these reasons also, and i apologise for the intrusion.

No amnesty

No deals

No escape

Justice first

The best way personally that I’ve found to talk with people especially strangers on the street is to tackle it from the digital money angle. At the start of the covids I experienced too many people not willing to even listen about fake viruses, predator governments and toxic bioweapons that they only saw as a way out of the lockdowns. Most people I tried with were lead by their emotions which basically disabled their ability to logically think, but money is something everyone understands. Generally people know governments and authorities are screwing them on taxes, fees and levies, but tell them that the same governments and authorities want to depopulate and most can’t believe their own government would be complicit in such a scheme, go figure. Anyhow I mostly talk about how the complete withdrawal of cash as a means of payment will give total power to those who will control our lives by what we spend, where we can spend it, how much we can spend on what items and what quantities and within what time frame before it expires. This really seems to resonate with people because the talk of it has ramped up and once they’re made aware of the downside the penny slowly drops about the amount of control the ruling class will have. Once the seeds are planted about that hopefully they’ll connect the dots down the track to discover that “control“ over the masses is what it’s really all about and for that to be successful a smaller population is required.

I don’t say that because they took the shots they’re probably not gonna be around long or healthy enough to care about digital enslavement, in fact I don’t talk about covid unless asked my opinion. This tactic of shifting on to a different aspect of the agenda has been successful for me, it sucks that people seem more concerned about money than health, but you’ve got to do what works if we’re ever gonna reach the numbers and non compliance needed..... there is no remedy from within the current system, it’s all compromised.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sock muppet said:

They are listening, never forget, walls have ears, 😱🤣

... so the ears will know you want them at a public gallows and hung until dead after they’re found guilty by judge and jury, and they’re 😂 since they know that’ll never happen because they own the current system. At this rate I reckon they might even sacrifice a few low level operatives to pacify those who want justice but don’t believe for a second it’s gonna mean things have turned around. The agencies conduct these type of projects all the time to appease the crowd baying for blood and then continue on with their stealthy agenda.

2 hours ago, Bullion said:

... so the ears will know you want them at a public gallows and hung until dead after they’re found guilty by judge and jury, and they’re 😂 since they know that’ll never happen because they own the current system. At this rate I reckon they might even sacrifice a few low level operatives to pacify those who want justice but don’t believe for a second it’s gonna mean things have turned around. The agencies conduct these type of projects all the time to appease the crowd baying for blood and then continue on with their stealthy agenda.

I have told them directly and in no uncertain terms, because over my dead body they get away with this, and yes i am ready to die for it, if you want to live in this corrupt paedophile world that treats the least of us as nothing more than trash YOU can keep it, personally i want to stand for something worth saving and right now it don't look too good, cosmic war, pick a side.

Do you know anything of how the net works?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, allymisfit said:

I have had tomato plants grow on my windowsill successfully. Just those little flies are a pest.  (Mild soapy water sprayed on them helps only a little. Fly tape was better.)

Try Greengardener.co.uk - you can get nematodes for whitefly (AFAIK) and fungus gnats (Definitely)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

I have told them directly and in no uncertain terms, because over my dead body they get away with this, and yes i am ready to die for it, if you want to live in this corrupt paedophile world that treats the least of us as nothing more than trash YOU can keep it, personally i want to stand for something worth saving and right now it don't look too good, cosmic war, pick a side.

Do you know anything of how the net works?

Good on ya, can’t wait to see the results, be sure to tell us in your same condescending gum banging way. If this is the way ruffled agents act now post covid, I’m flabbergasted, at least asio has standards.

37 minutes ago, Bullion said:

Good on ya, can’t wait to see the results, be sure to tell us in your same condescending gum banging way. If this is the way ruffled agents act now post covid, I’m flabbergasted, at least asio has standards.

And the question, do you have an answer?